Farrah's Photography and Event Services

Tennessee and Destination Weddings, USA and Beyond

Your Memories...Our Personal Touch

Farrah's Photography offers quality and creative images to tell your story. All wedding packages include a minimum of two photographers, capturing your special moments from different perspectives. We shoot a combination of traditional, artistic, and photojournalistic-style portraits.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

860 Bert Garner Lane, Serving all of TN & more, TN Tennessee and Destination Weddings, USA and Beyond (865) 681-8484

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Nafeesah W

When I first met Farrah and Matt I knew right away I had found the perfect photographer for my wedding. Everything about this team is warm and welcoming. Farrah's price fit my budget and she was very willing to work with me as time was counting down. On the wedding day Farrah... Read More and Matt didn't rush to get the job done but became apart of the wedding and took as many photo as they could. I had an outdoor wedding on a farm and our pictures were perfect. I love how the colors come together when you look at each photo, and how they didn't make us pose for every photo. Each photo was natural and when I look at them it's like I'm reliving the my special day all over again. I never get tired of looking at them.

Farrah's Photography

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

Farrah and Matt were absolutely wonderful to work with. I cannot begin to explain the amount of support I received throughout my entire wedding experience from the both of them. They went above and beyond my expectations, and I owe a lot of my wedding’s success to their... Read More outstanding service. They were so flexible to work with, and were always there to answer any questions or simply just to give me moral support throughout the process! The pictures they took turned out beautifully, and I couldn’t have been happier with both my engagement and wedding photos. Each of them are so original and creative when it comes to their photography. Some of the picture ideas they had I would have never of dreamt could have turned out, but they ended up being some of my favorite photos. I absolutely recommend them as photographers, because they provide so much more of a service besides their beautiful pictures. They truly go out of their way to make your day special and stress free, and that in itself is so valuable, especially for a new bride to be!

Amazing Photographers!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Crystal W

I was the maid of honor in the Kline/Hall wedding at Colonial Estates, and I was very impressed with the work of Farrah and Matt. Farrah made it a point to make sure she got every shot that the bride wanted, and went as far as following her on Pinterest to make sure she had an... Read More idea of what the bride wanted as far as posed shots. Matt was even dedicated enough to get a shot for the bride that he climbed on the roof to get the perfect view. Farrah and Matt were both very personable, and made everyone feel relaxed and at ease. They really did make sure every detail was taken care of and thought of. They were more than photographers they were like part of the wedding party making sure that everyone was taken care of, and that everyone had what they needed. Everything from the venue, to the view, to the pictures turned out perfect. I was so impressed with the work of Farrah and Matt at the wedding and the talent that they have for photography that I have used them myself as photographers. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Mary C

Farrah has not only photographed my daughter's wedding, but also her pregnancy shots! I was so impressed with her professionalism and the quality of her work that I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Chancli D

My husband and I used Farrah and Matt for our engagement, wedding, boudoir, and some special military coming home photos. Every time we have used them they have been professional and taken amazing photos for us! We highly recommend them for any family photos you are in need of!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Mark H

Have used Farrah twice now, the first for our wedding and then for maternity pictures, she was incredible both times! She even worked very well with a very energetic puppy! Would definitely have her take pictures again!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Stephanie M

Very wonderful, beautiful photos!! I highly recommend Farrah's photography! Farrah was very helpful (gave free wedding advice during our photography consultation) and did an amazing job with editing our photos, though our photographers did an amazing job shooting the photos!!... Read More Plus, Farrah was very helpful with working with our tight budget! Worth every penny! Thank you so much Farrah for capturing the memories of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christine T

Farrah and Matthew traveled to Asheville N.C. to see us, and had suggested a great location that we loved. They found all the right places to capture our beautiful photographs, and helped make it a day to remember! They are very affordable and great to work with. We love all of... Read More our engagement pictures and look forward to having them capture our special wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Sarah jane P

My husband and I hired Farrah's Photography for our wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased with the way our photos turned out!! I am very picky and wanted everything to be perfect and Farrah made the time (multiple times) to sit and talk with us and even edited photos to... Read More our liking!! They were also a blast at our wedding and they felt like part of the family!! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristen M

Fareah was my hero!!!! I was so stressed and panic and she stepped in and helped all along the way. She helped me find my venue, my vendors and she was my photographer, all in my budget. I cant thank her enough for everything she did to make our day perfect. I recommend... Read More her to everyone I know and still call her a friend. You cant go wrong with any of her services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The time leading up to my wedding was incredibly hectic and emotional. I was in a complete panic and had no idea where to turn. Farrah was my hero! She came along and guided me all along the way. She helped find the perfect venue, all the details and was my photographer and... Read More it was all amazing. I truly couldnt have asked for a better vendor in any way. I still recommend her and all of her services to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I hired Farrah's Photography to capture my stepdaughters wedding. They did such a great job capturing every detail of her wedding day! I couldn't be more impressed with the pictures. I recommend her to not only brides but also to family's thinking about having family pictures... Read More done!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan T

Farrah recently did our maternity pictures and I am so happy with how the turned out! I was hesitant to even have them done since I hated seeing how huge I looked in other pictures, but Farrah did such a beautiful job and I am incredibly thankful we had them done and have the... Read More memories to look back on. She does gorgeous work and is great at what she does.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Farrah is so great at what she does! She took head shots of me last year and me and my family have continued to use her. She is awesome! I can't wait to use her for my future wedding! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan H

Farrah has done our engagement, wedding, and now our maternity pictures! She always does such a wonderful job and is so flexible and professional. She is wonderful at what she does and is great at coming up with ideas for locations, props, and anything else you need for... Read More pictures! Our pictures have always been gorgeous and I am beyond happy with our experiences with Farrah!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Brett K

Farrah is very talented as a photographer as well as a coordinator and places the utmost attention to detail as well as creativity into her trade. I have attended weddings she has coordinated and photographed and would highly recommend her to anyone that needs these types of... Read More services. Her natural creative ability is evident in her finished product. She definitely places her customers first and does whatever it takes to ensure that they are happy.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I just recently got married and Farrah's Photography was our photographer. We are so pleased with how our photos turned out and will cherish them for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I have watched Farrah and Matt shoot many weddings over the last few years and they are always so professional and the brides seem so happy. I enjoy getting to see the end result when the photos are completed. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding... Read More photographer.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I absolutely love working with Farrah's photography. I have entrusted her to capture all of the big moments in my life and the life of my family for several years and she always has given me beautiful and memorable photos!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Farrah always does my family's photos. She and her team are always so personable and professional! We trust no one else!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Me and my wife have used Farrah for all of our pictures including or wedding pictures. I would never use anyone other then her. She's not costly she's alot of fun to work with and our daughter loves her.. if you find pictures you like she will do her best to do your pose as... Read More close to it as sue can get.. me and my family love her!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014

I had the honor to meet Farrah and her staff while attending my cousin's wedding. I was very impressed with there professionalism. After the event I got to preview the photos and I was in awe of how great the photos looked. I enjoyed them so much I used her to do personal photos... Read More for my wife & I. Amazing people, amazing work!!!

Engagement pictures

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

When I first met Farrah and Matt I loved their positive attitude about everything. Farrah did an amazing job with working with me and my fiancé with engagement pictures she listened to all our ideas and did exactly what we wanted for our pictures. Me and my fiancé both loved... Read More Farrah's work with the pictures and how well she was willing to work with us to get what we wanted for that special day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Cassie B

I saw Farrah's Photography in magazines and on Facebook and was very impressed, so we made an appointment with Farrah to see if her photography would be a good fit for our wedding. After looking through her portfolio and seeing how talented she and her staff were, we decided to... Read More go with her. She and her husband worked with us on short notice and made our day so absolutely special. Matt's photography honestly captured every wonderful memory we had of that day, and caught precious moments we missed seeing personally because of the blissful chaos of a wedding day. We had a small budget for our wedding and decided to spend the bulk of it on photography. With Farrah's prices, we didn't have to. She worked with us and allowed us to do a payment plan in the months before our wedding. I cannot give enough positive feedback for these guys. Absolutely recommend!!!!

sister of the bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Aimee R

The pictures are wonderful. I have seen a lot of Farrah's work from other friends who have gotten married done their maternity and family pictures. Got a sneak peak of my sisters engagement pictures. A wonderful job! Very well done!

Farrah Williams-Deck

Hello Friends! If you are looking for a photographer who is as passionate about your wedding photos as you are, you've come to the right place! With over 20 years of photography experience, and 18 years of wedding photojournalism and event planning, I have fallen in love with celebrating and documenting one of the most important days of my customers' lives. I have a team of eight amazing photographers, and we always include at least two shooters for the wedding day to capture different perspectives. We shoot a mixture of styles from photojournalism to artistic and traditional portraiture.