Fat Cat Paperie

At FAT CAT PAPERIE we have incorporated our love of paper and our enthusiasm about invitations, and created a welcoming atmosphere for those who want that extra special attention to detail for their wedding day. Give us a call to make an appointment at one of our two Long Island studios — Center Moriches and Mineola.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Center Moriches, Suffolk & Nassau Counties, NY (631) 657-5481

The Perfect Touch

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Carissa D

The ladies at Fat Cat Paperie truly put their heart and souls into their work. They are dedicated to creating exactly what your vision is without hesitation. I loved how they were so excited about my ideas and brainstormed to make it even better! I will recommend them to anyone... Read More who asks because I will definitely be using them for my next big event!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

My husband & I visited Fat Cat Paperie because we knew we wanted our wedding invitations to be something special. From the second we met with Katie I knew we had come to the right place. She turned our letterpress invitation dreams into a beautiful reality. She thoughtfully... Read More went over font choices, design elements and color schemes with us to design the most gorgeous letterpress invitation suite we could have ever imagined. The vibe of the invitation matched our vineyard wedding perfectly and we received so many beautiful compliments from our guests. We are so thankful to Katie and the team at Fat Cat for making our wedding extra beautiful!

2016-01-05T11:01:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review. So happy to hear that you loved your beautiful letterpress invitations! xoxo, Fat Cat

Fat Cat Designed & Delivered our Dream!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Alexandra L

Pam was right! She said the invitations would set the tone...knowing this, we wanted our guests to love and experience NYC like we do. Pam custom designed our NYC skyline invitations with a silver foil Chrysler building and all! Our joyous swirling font was consistent with our... Read More excitement and expressed the uber-elegance of NYC. Pam designed the invitations and all the supporting pieces (welcome bags, wedding weekend details booklet, menu, etc) and brought our vision to life. Amazingly it was all done by phone and email. (Special Note: Pam and her team also know how to deal with an anxious bride...their calming words were always right on.) Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Corinne C

I went to Fat Cat Paperie after reading all of the amazing reviews on The Knot. I had had a terrible experience with another invitation place so I was not looking forward to starting all over, but Fat Cat was a breath of fresh air! Katie sat with my mother and me and made... Read More picking out my wedding invitations A PLEASURE! Fat Cat has a huge inventory with many different options and styles, but once they get an idea of your style, they make it very easy to narrow things down and will work with any price range. Katie knew exactly what my vision was and she followed it every step of the way. This is a team of very professional people who know their craft and deliver amazing service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Marissa

I cannot say enough positive things about Fat Cat. We visited a number of invitation vendors before Fat Cat, and it was impossible to find anything motivating or inspiring amidst endless piles of binders, and designers more focused on fitting us into a mold than looking outside... Read More of the box. As soon as we walked into Fat Cat and met with Katie, the experience was transformed. Right away she wanted to hear not only about our wedding plans, but learn about us. She was thoughtful, patient and helped us to create invitations and ceremony programs more beautiful and unique than we could've imagined. From the calligraphy to personalized envelope liner, they set the perfect tone for our wedding day. Katie and Barbara were wonderful to work with, and they made this process smooth and so much fun. We're so happy we found Fat Cat Paperie for our wedding. You will fall in love with paper. :-)

2016-10-11T13:33:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Marissa and Yev! We loved working with you too. Your appreciation for beautiful paper and handcrafted details remind us why we love our jobs so much. It was wonderful getting to know you both through the process and we can't wait to celebrate more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Megan W

I can't recommend Fat Cat enough for wedding invitations! I worked with Katie last winter to create invites for our June 2016 wedding. She was very patient and kind in helping me select designs, layouts, and colors even when I had moments of indecisiveness. She offered great... Read More advice and creative ideas while still allowing me to direct the style of the invites. I was so happy with the look and quality of the finished product. Overall, an easy and fun process...you won't be disappointed with Fat Cat!

2016-10-11T13:42:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Megan, Thanks so much for your sweet review. It was wonderful working with you and I'm still in love with your beautiful floral envelope liner :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Anna G

I had such a wonderful experience working with the Fat Cat team on creating my wedding invitations. They worked with me in giving me an after-hours appointment since I work Mon-Fri and wouldn’t be able to get there before 5pm. Immediately, Pam and I connected upon my arrival. It... Read More took me awhile looking through the albums to find exactly what I wanted, but after about 45 min, Pam & I found it. We customized the invitation it to fit my vision by changing the ribbon color, size, etc. Pam was great, so patient and made sure what I was looking at was in my price point before I fell in love with it. From start to finish my experience with the Fat Cat team was phenomenal. They kept me informed the entire process, from proofing the invitations to printing. When I came to pick up my order, the invitations were beautifully packed and they even showed me how to properly stuff the envelopes. I will definitely recommend Fat Cat Paperie for your invitations and paper needs and will differently be using them again in the future!

2016-10-11T13:44:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Anna! It was so much fun meeting with you and designing your beautiful invitations. We're so happy that you enjoyed your entire invitation experience. xoxo Fat Cat

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 lauren m

Not only were my wedding invitations absolutely breath taking, but the women at Fat Cat Paperie were just as amazing. They were so patient, creative, and encouraging when it came to making up our invites for the big day. I couldn't thank them enough for bringing my vision to... Read More life, and making it better than I could have ever expected. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Fat Cat Paperie to any bride. They are truly one of a kind!!!

2016-10-11T14:03:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so happy you loved your stunning lasercut invitations :) xoxo, Fat Cat

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Emily G

Katie, Barbara and the rest of the staff at Fat Cat are absolutely amazing! We were so, so happy with our invitations and day of stationary. After going to a few other invitation stores, we were looking for something that was going to be more personal. Katie went above and... Read More beyond to make sure our invitations were unique and beautiful, spending the time to personalize every last detail. We received SO many compliments on our invitations, and many people said they were the most beautiful invitations they've ever seen! I highly recommend Fat Cat for anyone looking for unique, personal, and BEAUTIFUl invitations.

2016-10-11T13:54:51 Response from the vendor

Hi Emily! We loved working with you on your invitations and day-of stationery. It was so much fun meeting with you to mix and match details and create the perfect invitation for your beautiful outdoor celebration. Hope you're enjoying your newlywed status. xoxo, Katie and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

I went to Fat Cat for our Aruba wedding invitations, Tara, Katie and Barbara where amazing. They executed all of my dreams on my destination invitations. I was so impressed with there customer services. They sat down and took the time to explain or different fonts, textures,... Read More colors and ribbons. I highly recommend going to Fat Car for all invitations.

2016-07-23T16:31:03 Response from the vendor

Hi Samantha! Thank you so much for your review. It was so much fun working with you to create your beautiful invitations. If you have a chance, we would love to see pictures of your lovely beach wedding. xoxo, The Fat Cat Team :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Meaghan S

The Fat Cat team was a dream to work with! Katie and Barbara helped my vision really come to life and the results of their hard work far exceeded my expectations. Their creativity, professionalism and attention to detail were just incredible. I would highly recommend!

2016-07-23T16:26:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Meaghan! Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so happy that you love all of your wedding paper details. We're still crushing on your foil liners and the monogram detail on your menu! xoxo, Katie and the Fat Cat Team

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Tara L

I absolutely loved my wedding invitations and save the dates from Fat Cat Paperie. Katie is a joy to work with. She listened to my ideas and then somehow made them into a reality that was even more beautiful than I imagined. I highly recommend Fat Cat Paperie and will... Read More definitely work with them again soon! Tara and Dominic - 7/3/16

2016-07-19T13:53:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Tara and Dominic! Thanks so much for your kind review. I absolutely loved working with you and your mom. I hope you had an amazing wedding day and honeymoon. Can't wait to work with you again in the future! xoxo, Katie and The Fat... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Giuliana L

I have nothing but good things to say about Fat Cat Paperie! They made my vision possible! Katie at Fat Cat is the best to work with. Her attention to detail made me feel so comfortable that there would be no errors made. Katie is a great listener and insures that deadlines are... Read More being met. I am looking forward to working with Fat Cat again in the future. I highly recommend them! Thank you SO MUCH for making all the stationary for my wedding PERFECTION! xoxo

2016-06-16T12:24:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your sweet review Giuliana! It was so great working with you and Anthony to create your ceremony and reception stationery. I'm so happy to hear that you loved everything. I hope you had a wonderful wedding day and please please please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Jessica B

My invitations are terrible. They didn't check to see if the color was correct, which it wasn't and it has a nice white spot in all of them. They look horrible. I am so sad as I have no choice but to use them. Got my save the dates online should have stuck with them.

2016-05-27T16:34:46 Response from the vendor

Jessica, We’re so sorry you are dissatisfied with your invitations. At Fat Cat, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and a quality printed product. It is always our goal for our customers to LOVE their invitations. It truly makes us sad that you are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Kristen

I went with Fat Cat because when I compared the costs between them and online retailers like Wedding Paper Divas, they were shockingly similar! Fat Cat was great – we sat down with the owner, Pam, for a full hour looking through different designs and talking about our vision.... Read More This personal service sets Fat Cat so far apart from ordering online and is especially helpful if you aren’t sure what you want. The invitations came out beautifully – exactly as we wanted them. Unfortunately, the digital calligraphy we paid for ended up rubbing off the outer envelopes. A few of my guests told me that their names were barely visible by the time they received them, and other invitations were returned altogether. When I told Fat Cat, they were so quick to make it right. They offered me a credit which I then used toward table cards (so much nicer than hand writing them myself!). Thanks Fat Cat!

2016-03-16T11:37:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kristen, for the thoughtful words. We loved learning about your vision and helping you make it a reality. The time we spent together truly inspired the creation of your beautiful invitations. We were genuinely saddened that you had a problem with the guest... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Anna W

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Fat Cat team. They made the process of picking some of the most important details of my wedding effortless. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a creative paper touch, with personal flare. Most rewarding is... Read More their attention to detail and eagerness to ensure that everything is just right. I definitely look forward to working with Fat Cat again soon!

2016-01-05T10:59:25 Response from the vendor

It was so much fun working with you, Anna! We loved designing all of your gorgeous paper details — especially those fabulous menus. Your wedding was stunning and we've truly enjoyed seeing your photos.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Palilla C

I got my sister-in-laws baby shower invitations done here and they came out amazing! They were 2 layered with a pocket and twine wrapped around them, so much more detail than you can get from ordering online. They received lots of compliments. I can't wait to go back for my... Read More wedding invitations!

2016-01-05T10:54:41 Response from the vendor

So happy you loved your adorable invitations!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Stacy S

I worked with designer Katie Calak for my wedding invitations. She was extremely patient with me and helped make my dream become a reality! She listened to my ideas but also provided suggestions in a constructive way. Her attention to detail is incredible. The final product... Read More exceeded my expectations and we received several compliments from our guests!

2015-09-29T16:26:45 Response from the vendor

It was so so much fun working with you! So happy to hear that you and your guests loved your beautiful invitations. xoxo, Fat Cat

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

I can not say enough about Fat Cat Paperie. My wedding invitations and programs were unbelievably gorgeous and Pam and Katie really worked within my budget. Not only does Fat Cat deliver an amazing product but they are so great to work with, very professional, fun, creative and... Read More communicative. I highly recommend Fat Cat for any occasion and I will be using them again in the future.

2015-09-25T13:32:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind review, Nicole! It was so much fun working with you. We love showing off your pretty pink invitations :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

I can not say enough about how wonderful the whole staff at Fat Cat Paperie are! I would give them ten stars if I could. We met with Pam, who helped us design our wedding invitations. Pam is absolutely amazing! She found a way to seamlessly and beautifully blend my style with my... Read More husbands. Our invitations came out even better than what we expected. A few months later we had fat cat make a seating chart board and place cards. At this point we were so busy with all the planning that we weren’t able to go to the studio, so we asked them to match the graphic and color scheme we used on the invitations. The board and cards came out perfect! Fat Cat Paperie was our favorite vendor throughout our planning process. Pam, Tara, and Katie thank you so much for contributing to our perfect day! Yolanda and Shawn

2015-09-16T13:32:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words. It was so wonderful working with you both and we're all so happy to hear that everything was perfect for your big day! xoxo Fat Cat

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Paul K

Very very happy! Katie was great through the entire process, and we were very happy to work with her. My wife and I used FatCat for our Save the Dates and Invitations and they came out great! Would highly recommend!!!

2015-09-16T13:35:52 Response from the vendor

It was so great working with you and Sofya too! Congratulations and I hope your wedding was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Stephanie S

The ladies of Fat Cat Paperie are just fantastic! I recommend them highly to all family and friends. For all of my wedding paper and branding needs, Katie and Pam went above and beyond. They spent as much time with me as I needed (which was a lot! I was very indecisive!) helping... Read More me to nail down the perfect look on paper for my big day. They worked with my budget, sensibilities, and style always top of mind, and were so helpful every step of the way. I couldn't have been happier. In the end, they created my Save the Dates, Invitations, logo for welcome bag, napkins, table numbers, ceremony programs, and more! I look forward to future special occasions when I can work with them again. Thank you again, Fat Cat!

2015-09-16T13:39:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We had so much fun working with you and your wonderful family. We love showing off your beautiful gold invitations, save the dates and other paper accessories — especially those puppy napkins! Can't wait to design beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Jessica T

Fat cat was wonderful. From the very begining Katie was so helpful. We went in with a color in mind but very little other idea of what we would want for our invitation and she was patient and showed us sample after sample. The products they had and all of the options that... Read More we could chose from in addition to the option to pretty much create our own was so helpful. I have recommended them to friends and family and will continue to use them in the future.

2015-09-16T13:41:16 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear that you loved your beautiful letterpress invitations. I hope your wedding was everything you imagined it would be! xoxo Fat Cat

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Working with Fat Cat was an absolute pleasure! Their staff is very knowledge, creative, and very eager to make sure everything is perfect for your special day! I worked directly with Katie, in the Mineola location, who was superb - she always made sure everything was exactly how... Read More I envisioned it, and in the budget I wanted to be. They don't try and sell you anything you don't want/need, and even gave me ways (like DIY ribbon/stuffing, etc) to save over $600 from cost, to be in the price range I wanted to be in. Not only is their service great, but the quality of invitations was incredible! I had SO many compliments about how beautiful my invitations were, and I myself couldn't be more happy with how they came out. When I picked up my invitations, the printer didn't do the best job gluing the paper together, so we had to manually glue the end tips of a bunch. Just for the "hassle", they issued me credit towards my next purchase, without me having to ask. The only thing I will say that can be improved is that I was not warned ahead of time (I used plastic cases on my invitations) how the postage was to be done. The post office told me the wrong thing, and I had to REDO all my stamps, and it was a complete horror. Make sure you ask them there, especially if you have a different size envelope or plastic case surrounding your invitation, the CORRECT way the stamps should be placed, or how much approximately they will be. Also, you need to give yourself time, because the printing can take a while so make sure you give them ample time. I appreciate a good product, but when you're planning a wedding you NEED good service, and that is what Fat Cat will give you! You won't regret booking with them.

2015-09-16T14:14:21 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you loved your beautiful invitations! It was so much fun working with you, Khalil and your mom. As far as the post office goes, it is always so frustrating when they give our customers bad advice about their invitations. I'm so sorry... Read Less Read More

Meet The President

Fat Cat

Fat Cat loves Weddings! Give us a call to talk all about yours.