Unus Deus Ministries

As a Reformed Catholic Priest (& Interfaith Minister) I can help you create the ceremony of your dreams. It can be simple, traditional, complex or elaborate, AND at any location; Beaches, Lighthouses, Churches, Banquet Halls, a Park, even in your own home. And it can include anything you want, the only limit, is your imagination. I will custom write & perform, any type of Wedding Ceremony, with no limitations! I also Marry Couples from Out-of-State, who come into MA just to get married. BTW, I've been married to my High School Sweetheart for 37 years, so I know a little about what makes a Marriage work. Check out my PINTEREST Page for some of the Option you have!: https://www.pinterest.com/fatherlenny/ Blessings and a Ton of Hugs! Father Lenny

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Muslim, Secular, Spiritual, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

66 Morgan Drive, Taunton, MA MA, RI & Others (508) 523-6341

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Marisa S

We had been looking for someone to perform our Wedding Ceremony who was Religious, but not too Religious; Someone who could make it a fun Ceremony yet be serious when it needed to be. We were about to give up because there was No one who could to all those things, UNTIL we found... Read More Father Lenny and we knew it was a Sign!! After meeting with him just once, we were even more sure he was perfect for us! From the moment we met, Father Lenny and his wife Kathy, made us feel like we were apart of their family! They invited us into their home to discuss every detail about us. He didn't just ask about the Ceremony, he asked about how we met, got engaged and even things like who Marisa took with her to pick out her Wedding Gown. He listened, took notes and after, wrote our personalized ceremony, which was perfect. We didn't really know what we wanted for a ceremony, but Father Lenny's questions walked us thru the process until he had all the information he needed to write the ceremony, and it was a fun process. We had no idea how many options there were and had never hear of many of the options, but they were perfect for us. After writing the Ceremony, he sent it to us so we could read thru it. It was exactly what we had wanted, even though we didn't really know what we wanted. Then, after it was all set, he invited us back to do a complete walk-thru, so we knew exactly what would happen at the ceremony! All the guests loved every part of the ceremony! After the ceremony, our friends and family kept telling us how much they enjoyed the ceremony, how they laughed, cried and everything in between. It was Funny at parts, Serious at others and yet so relaxed, it was perfect. Having father Lenny as an Officiant, was like having a Good friend doing our ceremony. From our talks and visits, we got to really know Fr. Lenny & his wife Kathy, and they got to know us. By the time the ceremony came around, they felt to us like family, and that was something we never expected. They are still friends today.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016

From the first e-mail interaction to the last hug from Father Lenny after our ceremony, we felt like we were part of his family. His sense of humor and good nature made us feel like we had known him forever. He has a way of making you feel like you have known him for years by... Read More his gentle and compassionate approach to your big day. Father Lenny took time out of his already busy schedule to meet us. We sat on his sofa for several hours, and talked about our wedding visions, of course, but just life in general from our hobbies to our families. He gave us wedding ceremony ideas that we never knew existed and only after a few hours knew exactly what we wanted in a ceremony, when at the beginning we had no idea what we wanted. His dedication to his couples and families, by making himself available thorough out the whole wedding process, and even after the wedding, is something I wasn't expecting. He sent us an e-mail the night of our wedding congratulating us and sending pictures that his wife had taken. Father Lenny went above and beyond! My husband wanted to include his Catholic background but also show my spiritual approach to our big day and incorporate both our families. He wrote a ceremony that had the perfect balance of religion including the sacrament to readings that spoke of love between two people and the importance of being the right partner. Reading over the ceremony he wrote before the wedding, it was quite obvious it wasn't a generic ceremony, but was written with my husband and myself in mind. He was alo there for us whenever we needed him 24/7.. No matter how busy he was, he took the time to talk with us an address anything we neded. All of our guests LOVED our ceremony. An uncle of mine asked my mother "where did she find him?" He thought Father Lenny was a close friend of ours by how personal the ceremony was. He loved how it was about love and the connection of two people loving each other and not just the idea of a man and a woman. Other guests that are accustomed to church ceremonies came up to us as we greeted tables and were so overly complimentary on how beautiful and heartfelt Father Lenny created the ceremony. They loved how we incorporated my husband's religion but also tailored it to our personal connection of a couple and God. Father Lenny came very highly recommended by my Wedding DJ Brendan, and was also on our preferred vendor list our my venue. Knowing that these people trusted him gave me the confidence to make my initial contact. Only a few minutes after meeting Father Lenny, and his wife Kathy, I knew from his sense of Humor, down to earth nature and comforting demeanor, he would one the perfect selection to perform our ceremony and I'm so glad that we did. THANK YOU FATHER LENNY!!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jennifer W

Fr Lenny immediately made us feel comfortable from the very first email communication. He is so incredibly warm and giving, it oozes out of everything he does. We really got along with him very well and completely enjoyed his involvement with our wedding, from early prep... Read More dinners to having fun at our reception. We were looking to have a combined interfaith Catholic/Jewish wedding. In the hunt for a rabbi who could accommodate that, Fr Lenny suggested Rabbi Richard Messing with whom he has worked several interfaith ceremonies. Fr Lenny was also incredibly prompt with his communication and work, much more so than most vendors we worked with, so that was lovely. Also, he and his wife Kathy were such a joy to include in our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, our families loved them! Fr Lenny really listened to us regarding what we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony – and there was a lot! He went above and beyond to write/construct a beautifully integrated wedding ceremony for him and the rabbi to perform together that reflected both of our backgrounds along with including exactly how we wanted to represent the handling our combined faiths moving forward. He also guided us through the marriage license process, as well as how to properly execute various Catholic and Jewish traditions during the ceremony. Our guests were bowled over by how beautiful and special our wedding ceremony was. Most comments included something like “That was so unique and amazing, I’ve never seen anything like that before!”. My ONLY issue with Father Lenny was that a lot of guests sitting starting halfway back of the Boston Museum of Science's Pavillion (ceremony location) were unable to hear quite a bit of what he was saying during the ceremony. This was definitely due in part to the museum’s microphone system not working properly, but also part of that seemed to have come from a bit of performance nervousness by him where some bits were slightly rushed or quiet. However, we could hear every word and were able to easily follow his lead. Fr Lenny’s overwhelmingly kind nature and unique knowledge of navigating the matrimonial waters made the decision to hire him so incredibly easy. He is extremely professional, sincere, eager, thoughtful, funny, caring, and always positive! Given his special affiliation with the Reformed Catholic Church International, we were very lucky to find in him a Catholic priest who is fully ordained and incardinated yet unencumbered by the Roman Catholic Church’s strict rules about marriage partners and ceremony locations.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kara N

Fr. Lenny was Awesome He made us feel comfortable from the first time we met with him. He and his wife (Kathy) were easy to talk to, and He made sure to get to know us on a personal level before writing the ceremony. Father Lenny was also easy to get in touch with via (Phone... Read More call, Text, eMial, Facebook, Twitter and even Instagram). He also made us feel comfortable in knowing that it was okay to change anything in the ceremony, at any time, to fit our needs the best. He then made sure to have us review the ceremony for any comments and was open to adding or taking things out to meet our needs. Our guests really enjoyed the ceremony. We got a lot of compliments about Father Lenny being able to break the ice and read the crowd to ensure that people enjoyed a quick, personal, yet funny ceremony. He was serious when apropriate and yet added some funny one-liners at teh perfect moments. Because we did not get married in a church, we were looking for someone who could provide a Catholic ceremony outside of the church. Upon meeting him, Father Lenny was open and friendly and we knew he would be a great fit for what we were looking for. And he Was!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lauren A

Our Wedding was the Best Day of our Lives Fr. Lenny made us feel very comfortable from the moment we meet. He thoroughly explained the different ceremony options and gave us great advice. After talking with us a couple times, he was able to get a feel of what we were looking... Read More for in our ceremony and helped create the perfect wedding day for us. He took the time to tell about his past experiences using the different ceremony options and Whatever options we picked, he made sure it was customized to have a personal meaning to us. Fr. Lenny was so very easy to communicate with. He made us feel at home, and we felt like we had known him, and his wife Kathy, for a long time. It was a pleasure to meet Fr. Lenny and have him be such a big part of our lives. We were really nervous during teh Ceremony, but Fr. Lenny made us so relaxed and comfortable by making a few jokes and he was even nice enough to wipe the sweat from the grooms forehead. He did these things in a wonderful and successful attempt at making the ceremony as comfortable as possible for not only us, but all our guests too. He received rave reviews from all our guests. The guests enjoyed the ceremony and the different option we used kept everyone's attention. It was everything we wanted and more. The best comment we heard was that Fr. Lenny managed to keep everyone engaged thru the entire ceremony by making it meaningful, humorous, and personal. It was like having one of our close friends marry us. Thank You so much Fr. Lenny.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Caylee D

We are both Catholic, raised Catholic, but don't quite identify with it any longer. We knew we were getting married outside, but still wanted something more than a Justice of the Peace. Father Lenny fit the bill. He cared enough to have multiple meetings with us, to get to know... Read More us. We learned about the "Reformed Catholic Church" and it fit with what we wanted- a short ceremony that revolved around us, rather than the church. He respected our beliefs and did not judge the fact that we didn't want a heavily religious ceremony. He makes the ceremony about you and what you want. He even allowed my husband's Albanian side tradition (Orthodox crowns) to be incorporated into our ceremony. We are grateful to have found him :) He made our day very special.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Amanda N

Father Lenny Was AWESOME! He was always available to answer any of our questions, any time day or night, and he went out of his way to meet us in person. He always worked his schedule to accommodate ours. He was very funny. A few times during the ceremony, when we were... Read More really nervous, he would make jokes, which helped Will and I, and he kept us calm and relaxed during the ceremony! Fr. Lenny worked with us to make sure everything we wanted was included in our ceremony. He also worked with me personally to write something special in remembrance of my Mom. It was wonderful and everyone loved it. All our guests loved the ceremony. They said things like it was very sweet and personalized and it made them laugh and cry at the same time. Father Lenny also stopped to wipe the sweat off of Will's forehead right after his vows, which was a big hit. After we met Father Lenny and his wife Kathy, in person, we were so comfortable and we new he would be the perfect person to perform the ceremony. He was very professional and nice, and really calmed our nerves. We are so happy we chose him! Thank you Father Lenny!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Brooke L

Our Best decision Ever !! Fr. Lenny goes above and beyond to get to know you! He takes his job very seriously, but brings Humor and Love to everything he does. We went over every option for our ceremony. He takes the time to find out what is important to you and custom tailors... Read More everything!! We did a run through of the whole Ceremony and he prepares you for the big day. F.r Lenny adds himself which is priceless. He's kind and funny!! He is quick to respond to any questions and will go above and beyond to capture your special day, the way You wanted!! He meets with you and listens to your thoughts, concerns, and if you don't know what you want, he will ask questions and offer options until all the ideas become your ceremony. He's very kind and has this way about him, that always makes you comfortable. His attention to detail and care of you and what you want is of most importance to him! Our guests raved about the ceremony. It was touching and funny. It was something so different then anyone has seen before, that it kept everyone's attention! Lenny truly cares about each and every detail. After reading his other reviews, I knew I wanted to meet him, but after meeting with him, and his wife Kathy, and spending time with them, I knew I had to have him for our Ceremony! Positive energy, kindness and happiness, just radiate from Fr. Lenny! He sincerely loves doing this. It's not a job for him, it's a Love, and it shows. He truly wants to make your day, special for you, and I couldn't imagine having anyone else for my big day!! He simply is the best, not only at his job, but as a person!! Thanks for everything Lenny!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Jessica X

Father Lenny made us feel very comfortable by meeting with us at his home to learn more about our personalities and about exactly what we wanted in our wedding ceremony. He kept in contact with us to make sure that we were ready and comfortable with everything that would happen... Read More that day. On the day of the wedding, he checked in with me a couple of times as I waited in the Limo. He wanted to make sure I was calm and knew that everything was going to go smoothly. Fr. Lenny brought some of his own personality to the ceremony. This was great because it felt as though a family friend was marrying us. He made us and our guests, feel like it was a very personal, yet still fun ceremony. We are very fun-loving people so it was great to add a few laughs in there! Fr. Lenny had invited us over sit and talk with us, and we were there for hours having a great time. We couldn’t believe how fast the time went. On the first visit, we didn’t necessarily talk about the wedding or the ceremony. Instead he asked about us, our relationship and what we like to do, and what we like about each other. He also kept in touch via email so that we really got to know one another. He used what he had learned about us to create a beautiful, personalized ceremony that blew everyone away. We have been receiving compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was from my family and friends for months now. They really enjoyed the spiritual aspect without being too much of a religious ceremony. The best comment we have received about Fr. Lenny, was that one of our guests thought we had known Fr. Lenny for many years. They were surprised to know that we had only known each other for a couple of months. I liked this comment because it shows how personal he is, and that he really tries to get to know the couple. This ISN’T just a Job for Fr. Lenny, he Truly Loves writing and performing weddings, and it shows in everything he does

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Katey B

Our venue recommended Father Lenny, and we highly recommend him. We were very happy with our ceremony. He made us laugh, kept us relaxed, was very poised and tactful. The ceremony was personal and individualized. He really put a lot of time and thought into making it our... Read More ceremony. We were very happy!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jessica D

Fr. Lenny is amazing!! By far the most difficult task about our wedding planning was finding the right officiant. We knew we wanted a fun ceremony with a touch of our catholic faith. We got exactly that. He was so comforting and personal that it really felt as though a family... Read More friend was performing our ceremony. He made all of the guest, and myself, laugh and cry and smile the whole time. He is just so wonderful, I can't say enough about how happy I am to have chosen him.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristine R

Due to character limitations, see https://www.yelp.com/review_share/5fhHFKSy--EHjB3f0VnrvA/review/k9i4y0T30KKG6crcMp3JPA for a full review. We frantically contacted Father Lenny 6 DAYS before our wedding after our original officiant fell ill. We found Father Lenny on The Knot... Read More - and he was willing and able to rearrange his schedule to accommodate us? What a blessing! We met Father Lenny and his wife Kathy the next evening at their home in Taunton. From the moment we walked in, we felt so welcomed and loved. We sat and talked for hours about how we met, our relationship, our families and what we wanted out of our marriage. It really felt like no time has passed at all and suddenly it was 4 or 5 hours later! Later that night [or early that morning, depending how you look at it], Father Lenny emailed us a custom ceremony which was EXACTLY what we hoped our wedding would be. Father Lenny’s laid back sense of humor really helped push out any and all wedding nervous we had inside & we were able to truly relax and enjoy every second of our wedding day. My husband and I are so very grateful for Father Lenny [and Kathy too!]. The number of guests who asked us if he was our childhood priest was astounding. Throughout our ceremony, our guests saw genuine compassion and love from Father Lenny and assumed he had known us for years. They were shocked that we had met him just four days earlier! Father Lenny & Kathy will continue to be a part of our lives for many, many years to come. We are so fortunate to have found such compassion and love in a time we really needed it. From the very first email to the very last hug, Father Lenny and Kathy made us feel like family. And they’ll both now forever be a part or ours. There aren’t enough stars to convey our gratitude. “The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen.” [Isaiah 14:24 NIV]

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jessica B

Fr. Lenny was on our preferred vendor list from the International in Bolton, MA. My husband and I found working with a reformed Catholic Priest appealing as we were both raised Catholic, but did not want to have a church ceremony. We had two meetings with Fr. Lenny and his... Read More wife Kathy leading up to the wedding. We went to their home and were greeted like family. We spent hours talking to them both and having lunch. They are both terrific people who make you feel right at home. Fr. Lenny also has a way with words and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us as well as our vows. We picked the wine box, wine, and flower ceremonies to be incorporated. Our guests felt as though our ceremony was so personal. I could not recommend Fr. Lenny enough or say enough great things about him and his wife.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Janice K

Father Lenny and his wife Kathy were both wonderful to work with. They treated us like family and were totally invested in the preparation and celebration of our marriage! Father Lenny is the type of person who so clearly cares about others that it comes across in every... Read More interaction. He helped lighten the mood and calm our nerves along the way right through the conclusion of our fantastic ceremony Father Lenny helped design and write our ceremony after spending time getting to know my wife and I. During the ceremony, he ad-libbed several times which added levity to our interaction and truly allowed us to be our best when it mattered most Everyone commented about the beauty and heart-felt nature of the ceremony. Many of our guests were older and had attended numerous prior weddings of all sorts. However, the most common comment we received was that ours was “the best wedding” they had ever attended. Father Lenny was integral in creating such an environment! Father Lenny was referred to us by a local pastor. We could not have been any happier to have him help us celebrate our marriage. We will always consider he and Kathy as our friends and part of our extended family!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Erin S

First, Father Lenny was a pleasure to talk to. He genuinely seemed to want to know us as individuals and as a couple. During the ceremony the flower girl stated, “I’m thirsty!” Fr. Lenny stopped, pulled out a water bottle from under the table and passed it to her. It was very... Read More funny, and very nice that he did that, rather than keep going, or let a bridesmaid handle it. I don’t know where to start with the Ceremony. The whole thing was written for US! We wanted a family ceremony but not of the typical “medallion” that most people have. He wrote it for us, but then was very receptive to our changes – which for this particular one there were many. He also rewrote the wine part until he was happy with it as well as us. He emailed us draft after draft, used the names /nicknames we wanted, incorporated our parents, the whole thing went perfect. Our Guests said the Ceremony was beautiful, prefect, etc. MAN,Y MANY positive comments were heard, and told to us again afterwards about the ceremony being wonderful! We wanted a priest, we wanted more of a religious aspect rather that just a JP. We also wanted more than just a standard, routine, boring repeat after me, that is common. FR. Lenny let us – encouraged us really, to make it our own rather than that same wedding you go to with a different bride and groom, but same script. Father Lenny makes it OUR Own!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Meghan H

We are so happy that we chose Father Lenny to officiate our wedding. He and his wife Kathy welcomed us into their home and made us feel very comfortable. Although we both had day of nerves, he has a great sense of humor that put us at ease and gave our guests a few laughs.... Read More You will not be disappointed if you choose Father Lenny!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Chelsea C

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! We are so happy that we chose Father Lenny as our wedding officiant. Our ceremony was created from scratch to match exactly what we were looking for. He gave us plenty of options and suggestions, and was happy to adjust according to our wishes. He did a... Read More perfect job during our ceremony. Fr. Lenny went out of his way to get to know us, and we felt like we knew him forever. Above all, our relationship with Father Lenny & his wife was unexpected. They are two very genuine and caring people. They got to know us as individuals and as a couple. They will be a lifelong source of advise, support and friendship. We couldn't thank Fr. Lenny enough and highly recommend him to others.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Greg C

We couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. He was witty, kind, and whenever he showed his big smile, everyone was put at ease. He was terrific in every sense of the word! What a kind soul! He memorized the entire ceremony, he wasn’t reading from a... Read More script, which impressed everyone and the inflections in his voice kept everyone listening. He delivered the ceremony powerfully, but took the time to pause when appropriate. I will never forget him announcing me to kiss my beautiful bride. Every single thing, every quote, every reading, every one-liner joke, WAS Sarah and I. He couldn’t have made it more “us”. It was obvious he loves what he does and he is so very good at it. Almost every guest commented on Lenny; how funny he was, how he kept the ceremony exciting and interesting and how much fun it was. They loved the hand-fasting cerement he performed; no one had ever seen that before even though it was part of our Irish heritage. The fact that he even considered both our heritages when writing the ceremony, made it even more special, even more so for our families. We found him on The Knot. What really stood out for us, was his kind face. He was smiling wide and we could see he was a gentle soul, which turned to be so true. We knew he was the one we wanted to write and perform our ceremony after meeting him the 1st time!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Shaina V

Father Lenny has such a warm, kind, and welcoming personality! He is easy to talk to, truly listens and wants to hear, what you have to say. We knew he was the one we wanted to perform our ceremony from the moment we met him. He had a certificate and an entire copy of our... Read More wedding ceremony prepared for us prior to the ceremony. He brought to our attention the idea of the love letter ceremony which we had never heard of, or seen, until we met. He got to know us and it showed during our absolutely amazing ceremony. He got to know my husband and I as well as our relationship and he communicated it to our family and friends making us feel even more comfortable throughout. I have heard nothing but absolutely amazing comments regarding Father Lenny and his wonderful presence at our ceremony. Everyone thought Father Lenny had a wonderful personality, he was easy to hear and understand, had a great sense of humor, and he the ceremony very enjoyable not just for us, but for everyone!! I read many reviews online and glanced over severe officiants profile when I narrowed my search. After everything I read, I was pretty sure Father Lenny was the one, but ultimately, it was meeting Father Lenny that convinced me. I knew he was the one 5 minutes after we met. He was so friendly, laid back, and welcoming, and made us feel so comfortable. The best part is that you can see he truly loves what he does. WE would recommend Father Lenny Nelson to any couple with the highest regards. And the best part, He isn't just there for the ceremony, he has been there for us with anything we need after the ceremony too.. Thank You Father Lenny..

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Christina

First, Father Lenny always answered our questions and eased any confusion we may have had. He also added jokes and went out of his way to ease our tensions on the day of our wedding, which helped us de-stress and just feel comfortable. You can't NOT feel comfortable around... Read More Father Lenny! He met with us twice before the wedding and really get to know us, which we didn't expect. We were scheduled to meet for an hour, and 3 hours later, we were still talking and having a fun time. After a few hours, Fr. Lenny was able to create a wedding ceremony that matched our personalities and was exactly what we had wanted. Everyone enjoyed the ceremony saying it was so “us”! It was light hearted and fun, but serious when it needed to be. Overall, the feeling was one of love, respect and fun. We booked Fr. Lenny initially, because he had great reviews, and was able to perform our ceremony at our wedding venue. But when we met, he was very personable and put us at east immediately. We knew right away we had made the right choice. thank you Father Lenny.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Laura

Father Lenny met with us on several occasions at his home, and made us feel very comfortable! He is very personable, easy to talk with and always responds in a timely manner. He always makes a point to ask how you’re doing and if there is anything he can do. We asked him to... Read More join us for the rehearsal dinner and he gratefully accepted our invitation, even though it was his birthday and he had previously made other plans. He conversed with our family and got to know us even more and everyone got to know him and his wife Kathy. He also gave us a beautiful certificate of Marriage. He interviewed us at his home and asked us many questions about our families. He offered many options for our ceremony and helped us write our own personal ceremony. We had no idea what we wanted, but thru his guidance, we came up with a wonderful ceremony. The guests enjoyed the personal aspect of the ceremony: The hand washing, unity candle, ribbon ceremony and the readings Father Lenny selected were all fantastic. He was highly recommended by our venue, and as soon as we met Father Lenny and his wife Kathy, we knew we made the right choice.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Mary Ann R

We made a great choice when we selected Father Lenny to be our officiant for our wedding. When it came to our wedding ceremony, we wanted it to be something unique to us as couple and our relationship with each other and with God. I was raised Catholic and my husband was raised... Read More in a mixed faith family, with his mother being Christian and his father being Jewish. It was important to us to include traditions from both faiths, and Father Lenny made that possible. He helped us through the process of creating a unique ceremony, and even took the time to meet with us on several occasions at his house. By the time the wedding came I felt like he really knew us as a couple, and I was so happy with our ceremony and how he delivered it. He is a very warm, genuine, and compassionate person, and he is also very funny and personable - all these characteristics made for a wonderful wedding ceremony. So many people came up to us afterwards saying what an absolutely beautiful ceremony it was, and we have Father Lenny to thank for that. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for someone to provide a unique and spiritual ceremony for your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Laurie H

Father Lenny Nelson made our day very special! He is so kind and funny! His wife took gorgeous photos at our ceremony. He made us feel very comfortable and really tries to connect with each couple. He made us laugh and our guests laugh during the ceremony. We met at his house... Read More and Lenny and his wife Kathy were fabulous! They went over all our questions and he was always quick to respond to any questions I had. So happy we went with father Lenny!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jackie M

· Lenny and his wife Kathy invited us into their home and made us feel super comfortable. They treated us like family and like we had known each other for years. Once we left their home we immediately knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony. · In addition to being... Read More available anytime we needed him...Lenny played a small joke on us during the ceremony. When it was time for the Oathing stone part, instead of a small palm sized stone, he brought in a massive stone that looked to weigh at least 50lbs! It was very humorous to everyone in attendance. We will be using the stone in the garden of out new home 😊 · Fr. Lenny is very passionate in what he does. We told him what we wanted and he did everything we asked and more. · We had an amazing wedding day. We received numerous compliments on everything, but by far the ceremony was the most memorable for our guests. Fr. Lenny made it so special and intimate. We couldn't of asked for anything more. · What else can we say? From the moment we 1st met Lenny and Kathy we knew our decision was made. He delivered everything he said he would. And now we have lifelong friends, we are so thankful for.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Courtney S

Father Lenny made us feel extremely comfortable. When we met with him twice before the wedding at his home, we were welcomed with opened arms. Father Lenny and his wife made us feel like we were part of their family as we sat and talked for hours with them. Rather than just... Read More focusing on the wedding, they really were interested in getting to know us as a couple. By the end of the first meeting, we felt like we were all friends. He had a conversation with Courtney’s father just prior to the ceremony and added what her father shared into the Ceremony. It made for a very special moment. Fr. Lenny gave us options of different ceremonies (e.g., box ceremony, unity candle, etc) that we could pick from to personalize our wedding. He also spent a lot of time adding his own words into the Ceremony that were specific to us, making it OUR Ceremony and not some cookie cutter wedding. Roman Catholic Priests will not allow ceremonies outside of the church. But we wanted to get married at our venue, as we believe God is with us wherever we gather. We began looking on line and found different pastors and retired priests that could perform the ceremony. We talked with many but kept looking until we came across Father Lenny’s bio. We thought he might be someone we would like to share our special day with us. When we met with him, we knew instantly that we absolutely wanted him to perform our ceremony. It was the best decision we could have even made. Our Guests Loved the ceremony. They really enjoyed the idea of the box ceremony which they had never heard of before. Although we had only met Father Lenny a few times before the wedding, he made others feel as if he had known us for years, by making his words about us so very personal.

Father Lenny Nelson

Hi, I'm Father Lenny, a Reformed Catholic Priest, and Multi-Faith Minister. I love writing custom ceremonies; those that are unique to you and your Fiancé, and keep the Guests intrigued. It doesn't matter if you've been married before, if you're of different Religions, Faiths, Ethnicities or even if you're a same sex couple! Everyone is Welcome! Aside from being a Priest, I'm also Chaplain for the Taunton Police Department, A Decon Specialist for the Nuclear Power Plant, a Taunton Emergency Management Agency Volunteer, a 32nd Degree Freemason and a member of numerous Community Coalitions.