FB Events

Providence*Newport*Boston and surrounding areas

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Providence*Newport*Boston and surrounding areas (508) 958-3687

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Erica L

My husband and I are so thankful we had Frank as the DJ at our wedding. Frank was incredibly responsive from the moment we reached out to him, quickly setting up a phone call so we could get to know each other and learn more about his services and style since we live... Read More out-of-state. Throughout every email and our in-person meeting before the wedding, he was very easy to work with, extremely organized, and clearly cared about us. We were especially thankful for his help in setting up a timeline for the reception and coordinating with our videographer and other vendors to make sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly. Not only that, his music selection was SO FUN! In addition to playing our "must haves" that we noted in the worksheet on his website (which was very valuable), he learned enough about us to know what kind of music we'd want to hear. We wanted a party, and we got one -- the dance floor was packed right through the end, and many people commented to us that he was the best wedding DJ they'd experienced! If you're planning a wedding in the New England area, you will not regret hiring Frank.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Arianna J

Frank did an amazing job at our wedding and throughout the whole process! He was a big reason our special day was so perfect! He helped customize songs and so much more. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Julie L

My husband and I hired Frank to be our DJ for our wedding on August 24, 2017. I can not say enough good things about him and his staff. I knew I wanted to hire him even before our very first meeting as he was highly recommended. Always professional and listened to every OCD... Read More detail my husband had lol Always answered any question I might of had and prompt to reply. He also gave us a lot of great suggestions for our playlists. He was a great MC and helped us maximize our time and the flow of events so we could get the most time on the dance floor. The music was phenomenal and the dance floor was always full. I received so many compliments on the great music. We also utilized the photo booth option that he offers and that was a big hit as well with our guests. I will always recommend Frank to anyone looking for a DJ. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jennifer T

We used Frank and his wife Lizete for our August 27th wedding in Whitefield,NH and couldn’t have been happier! Frank was so easy to work with and made our night more fun than we imagined. The dance floor was never empty and we still have family and friends talking about how fun... Read More our wedding was. We used FB Events for our uplighting as well and the ballroom looked amazing!!! His wife Lizete ran the photobooth which was also a huge hit. She was so sweet and patient with the crazy adults who had a blast taking pictures with all the fun props they provided. We are so thankful FB Events traveled 3 hours just to make our night as special as it was. I highly recommend Frank and his wife, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Carol L

Frank was an excellent DJ at my wedding on 7/8/17 at LaBelle Winery. He met with us a few weeks prior to go over details. He is extremely easy to work with and is an all-around nice guy! His online planning portal makes it very painless to plan what songs you want at your... Read More wedding. He seamlessly incorporated our specific song requests with other great wedding songs. We had a PACKED dance floor and I was so happy (I love to dance)...it was certainly a testament to what a great DJ Frank is. One thing I didn't even expect from a wedding DJ was how Frank organized everyone in the bridal/grooms party for the reception introduction, told me and my husband when it was time for the cake cutting and bouquet toss. He was such a great addition to our day. My husband and I are so happy we chose FB Events. We highly recommend him to all couples looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Cassiw A

Frank is without a doubt the reason our wedding was so much fun! He was one of the easiest decisions we made while wedding planning, and I am so happy we booked him! He was so easy to work with but the most impressive thing about Frank is his attention to detail, how highly... Read More organized he is, and how much he cares for his clients. His passion and talent are evident but his personality and charisma is what makes him stand out against other DJs. He is an absolute professional and definitely knows how to set a timeline for the reception and works well with other vendors. He kept us all in line and was able to give direction. He kept the dance floor bumping for 2 + hours with hit after hit! We used his application on his website and it was so easy to use and allowed us to stay organized. He definitely listened to exactly what we wanted and delivered exactly that. He continued to check in with us throughout the night, and ensured we enjoyed ourselves which we really appreciated. We have received so many compliments on our DJ and how great he was, and the photo booth was amazing. I highly recommend Frank, and his photo booth, I think you would be doing a disservice to yourself and your wedding if you do not book with him! Thanks for making memories with us! – Cassie & Brandon

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Shereine D

Throughout the whole process, Frank was very professional and communicative. And the night off, he kept us apprised of what was happening next, kept the party going, and was all over a great DJ. Thank you, Frank!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Alison Z

Music can make or break a wedding and having Frank as the DJ at our wedding definitely made the wedding! From our first emails, to meeting in person, to the day of, every interaction was professional, genuine, and fun! Frank is truly dedicated to his role in a couple’s wedding... Read More and it comes through in every interaction and detail. Frank was recommended from our venue The Lenox, and knowing that he has worked with the team there before was comforting and made the whole evening seamless. We loved that the dance floor was full for the whole evening, and everyone was having a blast, thank you Frank for being such an important and memorable part of our wedding celebration!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Rute S

Could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. He had a great mix of songs, even some portuguese dance music and kept the night going. Everyone had a blast, Frank did an exceptional job, would definitely recommend for any event. Responds quickly to emails and overall did a... Read More great job.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Catherine B

Frank.was.the.best!!! We had very specific requests and high expectations and frank met each and every one of them. Frank was accommodating, personable, had high energy and was the ultimate wedding host. We will be recommending him to all of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amber K

DJ Frank Baptista was absolutely the best!! From our first meeting he was always so helpful and attentive. A DJ is such an important part of a wedding and Frank is definitely the real deal. From the photo booth, to the uplighting, to his incredible DJ'ing skills. We were so... Read More impressed and happy he was our DJ. He played a variety of great music throughout our wedding that we loved. He kept our guests entertained and most importantly had EVERYONE on the dance floor until the very last minute. I would strongly recommend DJ Frank to any bride/groom. I know you will be happy, my husband and I sure were!! 5 STAR REVIEW

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

Excellent job - upbeat and well organized. Kept the process moving seamlessly. Very reasonable pricing.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Abbie T

I can't say enough wonderful things about DJ Frank. We initially wanted to have live music at our wedding, but finding a band that could manage all of the different genres (and languages) we needed to meld our countries and cultures seemed impossible. In steps Frank, who from... Read More day 1 knew exactly what we needed and wanted and suddenly made it seem like we' couldn't imagine having done it without him. He told us he would "let the music do the talking," and he delivered! You know you've got an awesome DJ when just talking about the music beforehand makes him smile! He was patient with us, totally accommodating with our specific cultural music requests (including some on-the-spot last minute requests by our families) and made our families from opposite sides of the world feel right at home together. We got married 2 months ago, and we've already gotten requests for his contact info. If we ever have another event that we need a DJ for, there's no question who we'll be calling. Thanks again, Frank!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Leah S

If you want a DJ that you can be confident in, one who is organized and proactive, one that will ensure you and your guests have an incredible time, and one who is simply a good person, look no further than Frank. Frank provided DJ and lighting services for our wedding in August... Read More 2016 and did a tremendous job. He is absolutely everything you’d want in a wedding vendor. He is responsive, professional, thoughtful and experienced. Frank worked around our busy schedule to find times to meet. Then, when we saw him, he listened carefully to understand our ceremony and reception preferences and he offered helpful advice and input, too. He played our preferred songs and filled in the gaps perfectly. With Frank at the helm, we didn’t have to worry about all the little details and everyone at the wedding had a blast!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Erin

I cannot say enough about Frank, we truly could not have asked for a better DJ! He was wonderful from the very beginning and the vendor we got the most compliments about! He was professional and kind throughout the whole process. He brought the vision of our wedding to life and... Read More helped us every step of the way. We have gotten compliments from friends and family such as "the best DJ we have ever heard" "I have never seen a DJ do what he did, and he made the party" Thank you so much Frank for all you did to help make our special day everything we ever dreamed of!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Amanda S

Working with FB events was a great success for our August 2016 wedding. From the begining Frank has always been very professional, knowledgable and kind. I had an out of state wedding and being of hispanic decent I was very leary about booking a Dj I never met because I love... Read More music and wanted the music at my wedding to be the best! I have no complaints about Frank! He truly made our night one to remeber everyone had a great time dancing and partying! Music was great! Lighting was great and the photobooth was awesome too! It rained last minute at our wedding and Frank got drenched outside (sorry frank!) everything was thrown off for time but I wouldve never known it. They moved everything indoors and he was so good making sure everything ran smoothly. His worker Jessica even ran to walmart for me to grab a garter belt I had forgotten at home (thank you Jess!!) frank was very knowledgable about spanish music and im so glad I booked him. We worked through email and by phone for about a year. Frank answered all my questions and concerns taking time out to listen to suggestions and helped me with suggestions as well when I wasnt sure. Im so glad I took a chance with Frank and it all worked out. I would definitely recommend. Thanks again so much for everything Frank!! Amanda & William Busanet

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Where do I start! From the beginning frank from FB events was amazing in working with my husband and I he was able to deliver everything we wanted as well as amazing up lighting !! The whole night everyone danced away to his amazing dj skills and I still have family/friends... Read More telling me how amazing my dj was! He was a pleasure to work with , very patient , kind, I had no worries whatsoever !! I recommend him to everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Julie H

Frank was amazing! Picking a great DJ was very important to us because I love to dance and needed a DJ that would play a good mix of music to keep everyone up dancing. My now husband and I heard Frank dj our best friends wedding so once we got engaged we knew we had to hire him.... Read More He was so easy to work with, has a great online system to add in details and was very thorough in his meeting to be sure he incorporated everything that we wanted into our wedding day. And he did just that. Everything went perfect at the reception and the dance floor was packed the entire night so it was a success : ) He played all requests I made and was a great MC throughout the night. Thank you so much Frank! You truly made our wedding a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Allie D

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Eric Moreira for our Wedding Day. He was so great to work with, he listened to all our requests and even had some fun idea's for us! I loved when towards the end he played a song that got everyone pumped up! My friend caught a video of it... Read More so I could keep that moment forever. Thank you Eric and Frank! You made the DJ planning part easy and fun :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Kerrie A

Frank was our DJ and was amazing! We had met with him a few times before the wedding. We had only given him a list of 4 songs that had to played at some point throughout the night. From that tiny list he chose songs for the rest of the night that my new husband and I loved! We... Read More had a blast and Frank had me dancing all night. He was completely professional but also personable, I couldn't have asked for better service from anyone. My husband and I have already starting talking about finding ways to have a party next year that he could DJ. We also had the photobooth serivce as part of our package. It was beautiful and the props were amazing. The girls who ran the booth were fantastic and friendly. They made sure my husband and I were the first to use it, and the pics we took are what we are using for our thank you cards. We highly recommend Frank and his team. If you are looking for a professional who does his job better than anyone else, Frank is your guy!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jacki W

Frank is THE BEST. He and his assistant were so professional and kept the energy and dancing going throughout the whole reception. He listened to all of our questions and requests and truly made our ceremony and reception amazing. Plus, our custom monogram was the talk of the... Read More night! Thank you FB Events!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Nassim R

We cannot thank Frank enough!! From the beginning, Frank made the process incredibly easy and our wedding day ran smoothly because of him! He took the time to get to know us and the music was perfect! We didn't have to list every song we wanted played because just describing... Read More what we liked he was able to pick the perfect music! The dance floor was crowded the whole night! He was also able to incorporate Persian music for my side of the family. He is an amazing MC and was able to pronounce the hardest of names--my bridal party was so impressed!! His photo booth was also a big hit! We can't thank him enough!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Danielle D

Frank and Jessica were absolutely amazing on my wedding day!! I am so happy that I hired Frank to be our DJ!!! He is such an easy going and upbeat guy, and of course a talented DJ!!!! Jessica was so sweet as well!! She even helped bustle my dress when it was taking a while and... Read More we were ready to get the party started!!!!! I would 100% recommend Frank and Jessica of FB Events to all of my friends and family! You will not be disappointed!! :)

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Ashley O

Frank was an absolute pleasure to work with! He has such an upbeat personality- paired with great music, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He was always there for us, anytime we had "another idea" and his attention to detail made our planning such a breeze!... Read More Best DJ around!