FEAST at Round Hill

Washingtonville, NY

Award Winning Wedding Venue and Caterer

Intimate, romantic, located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, this early 1800's Greek Revival Manor has been impeccably restored to its original grace and grandeur. Introduce your guests to the casual elegance of a country estate with the sophistication & quality of Manhattan. Features: One wedding a day—you decide the start time, luxurious gardens with a pond, waterfalls & fountains, outdoor garden wedding ceremony area along with indoor area in case of inclement weather, we are all-inclusive—no site fees, comfortably accommodates 200 guests, huge dance floor, less than one hour from Manhattan & NJ. Upcoming Food Tastings—RSVP on our website: Sun, May 6, 10:30am • Sun, May 20, 11am • Sun, June 3, 11am • Sat, June 16, 11am

• Outdoor - Covered

78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

110 Round Hill Road, Washingtonville, NY (800) 337-2556

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Brooke M

Feast simply put is AMAZING! My husband and I began the wedding venue search by going to one of Feast’s tasting days. We knew from then on that was where we wanted to get married. When we first walked into the venue it was such a warm and welcoming feeling, the grounds are... Read More absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff were very friendly. After booking we brought our family to visit FEAST and they quickly fell in love with the venue as well. Throughout the entire wedding planning process FEAST was incredibly helpful. Shelley and Peter quickly answered all of the questions that we had and made it very easy for planning. FEAST does a planning day for each wedding booked at their venue where you and your future spouse can choose your menu and other wedding details, this is also something that is extremely helpful. On the day of our wedding my mom, bridesmaids and I arrived early to get ready in the bridal suite which was perfect for all of us. When Christine, our Maitre D' arrived she made sure that everything was set up the way that we had envisioned it. When an afternoon shower threatened our planned outdoor ceremony Christine re-assured us that everything would be fine and once the shower passed the staff dried off all the chairs and the ceremony began shortly thereafter. The entire staff from the beginning of the wedding day to the very end were wonderful and really put my husband and me at ease and we were able to fully enjoy our day without having to worry about a thing. All of our guests loved FEAST and had so many good things to say about the venue and staff as well. My husband and would highly recommend FEAST, we were so happy with our choice!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Nicole B

There aren't enough wonderful things to say to tell you how amazing our experience with FEAST was! This is going to be a long review, but you can honestly skip the rest because all you need to know is that FEAST is FANTASTIC and that booking your wedding with them will be an... Read More amazing decision. From the moment we first visited my husband and I fell in love with the space, both because of the way it looked, and because of the warmth that radiated from every person we met there. Planning with them was a snap - they set up a wonderful event so that all the couple's getting married that year can come and see the place in action, it helped us choose our food, linens, etc. all at once while actually being able to see and taste everything. When we asked them for special requests regarding liquor they were pleasant, fair, and accommodating. But the ease and enjoyment didn't stop during the planning process! The day of our wedding couldn't have possibly run more smoothly. I got ready with my bridesmaids at the venue in the bridal suite (this is the one space that I think could use a little bit of work) and our Maitre D' was so caring, and we always felt the right amount of checked up on. The staff went out of their way to make sure that I was enjoying myself and relaxed - and they coordinated with all the outside vendors so I didn't have to think about a single thing except getting ready. The Maitre D' also made sure everybody was in the right place at the right time, and that we started on time. After the ceremony there were several staff member assigned to my husband and I during the cocktail hour - they made sure that our drinks were always filled, there was always water nearby, and they brought trays of ALL the hors d'oeuvres to us to make sure we got to try everything and were actually eating. After cocktail hour we got back to our table to find that they had also made us each a plate of all the options from the pasta station so that we could try everything without eating messy things while walking about the cocktail hour. During dinner they brought us each a sample of all the choices our guests had, and the food was all lovely. Even the end of the night was awesome - they packed up most everything for us (including a little treat). Honestly, the experience my husband and I had with FEAST made us wonder why anybody ever stresses out about wedding planning, because every interaction with them was so fun and easy. AND, as if all that wasn't enough we really felt like they were a great value.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Lindsay F

We knew from the moment we first toured FEAST we wanted to have our wedding there. We chose to have a Thursday wedding to help with costs, and Peter the owner, gave a Saturday package at no additional cost. The whole staff was so lovely and so great at staying in contact and... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw answering all of our questions throughout the whole process. I could always count on someone getting back to me within a few hours no matter how small the question was. They have a strict rule about not hanging anything from the oak tree in the back garden, but we had our hearts set on twinkle lights. Peter and the staff worked with us and our florist to make this happen, when they could have easily just said no. They took time to care about us a couple and couldn't have made us feel more supported and special on the biggest day of our lives. The staff working our wedding day were all wonderful. Christine, our Maitre'd was a gem. She made sure we had a moment to ourselves to eat and be alone during cocktail hour, made sure everyone was where they should be, made sure everything happened on schedule, and made sure we had food and drinks all night long! We were treated like royalty and never had to worry, or lift a finger for anything. She and the rest of the staff were always one step ahead. The food was INCREDIBLE and the dining room and front rooms looked exactly how we wanted them. They packed everything up for us so it was easy to load up the next day, and gave us doggie bags of food to take home. FEAST was an absolute dream from the very beginning. The entire wedding planning process through to the end was effortless and entirely stress free thanks to everyone at FEAST. They make you feel like you're the only couple in the world getting married and give you so much time and personalized attention for an incredibly reasonable price. We could not have been more happy with our choice.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Kara D

I honestly don't even know where to begin with this review because everyone and everything at FEAST truly made me speechless. From the moment we made our first visit to FEAST Nick and i knew this was where our wedding had to be. From the beautiful gardens to the most... Read More wonderful staff I knew no other venue would compare. Peter invited us to the food tasting and let me tell you the food is absolutely wonderful. Weeks leading up to the wedding i got a little bride crazy but Kim went above and beyond with every phone call i made! She answered ALL of my questions and assured me everything would be AOK. Kim your patience and the comfort you gave me was something i will never forget! I can not thank her enough for being so wonderful you will always be someone so special to me! The day of our wedding was finally here September 4,2017 and let me tell you it was a day we will never forget thanks to everyone at FEAST! Peter made sure the bridal suite was ready for us and the mimosas were on deck for my bridal party, giving us a great start to the day. Ellen was our maitre'd and let me tell you our day would not have been the same without her!! Every decoration, every vision i had all came to life thanks to her. Every nerve and worry i had Ellen was always there to reassure me everything would be perfect! She is the sweetest, kindest person i have ever met and i truly feel lucky enough to have had her by our side the entire day! Ellen, Kim, Peter and all the other wonderful staff at FEAST, Nick and I feel so lucky to have been able to work with each and everyone of you. You truly gave us the best day of our lives and we will always remember each and everyone of you all. You made us feel like family, and you will always be a part of our happily ever after💜

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Rebecca N

FEAST made our wedding something truly special and unforgettable. The venue is incredibly gorgeous and the food is fantastic. From the moment we first visited the venue, we knew FEAST was the right place for our wedding. Peter, Shelley and their team were very accommodating and... Read More professional at every step of the planning process and answered all of our questions without hesitation. The day of the wedding went without a hitch. Rose was our maitre'd and she ran the whole day and coordinated with our all vendors seamlessly. Our guests were able to explore the beautiful grounds throughout the evening and raved all night about how great FEAST is. We couldn't agree more.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lauren B

Immediately upon arriving at Round Hill for our first visit, we knew this was the venue for us. Full of charm and character, the venue felt like home. We knew we wanted something unique, not a cookie cutter venue like so many we've seen. Our wedding day, and the entire planning... Read More process, went perfectly; it almost seemed too easy! Peter and Kim were always available if I ever had a question or needed anything the day of! I truly can not say enough about how stunning Round Hill is. Our outdoor ceremony was breathtaking, and it only got better at night. The gardens light up with lanterns, that truly make you feel so special as you walk through them. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful and unique the venue was, and of course, that the food was outstanding! My husband and I loved everything about Feast at Round Hill, we wouldn't have changed a thing (they even let us have our two labs be apart of our special day)!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Daniele N

We had a great experience with FEAST for our wedding. It was so nice having nearly everything covered by one vendor, with strong recommendations for local vendors for the necessary extras. The wedding itself is in a beautiful outdoor space secluded from everything else. After... Read More the wedding the cocktail hour in the garden was beautiful and a great way for lots of different groups to mingle. Kim was out maitre d' and she was amazing. She walked us through everything we needed on the phone in the days leading up to the wedding and was always available to speak. On the day itself she and her staff made everything run smoothly, we never had to think of a thing. All of our guests were telling us what a great time they had and how beautiful the venue was. We were so happy with our experience getting married at FEAST!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Shannon C

First off, let me apologize for writing this review nearly a year late - I wanted to ensure I did this review justice, and included all of the details I wanted to. I pored over so many vendors on The Knot and other websites while I was planning my wedding, and I appreciated the... Read More words shared by other brides as my husband and I were choosing who to work with to make our day exactly what we wanted. As I look back now, I can say with the utmost certainty that the staff at Feast made our dream day come alive, and I don't think I could possibly thank them enough for all they did for us. From the very beginning, I was impressed by the warmth and approachability of everyone we spoke with there. Peter and Shelley spoke with us like we knew them already, and not once did I feel like a random client who they didn't care much about. It was clear that their work is a passion, and a labor of love, and after I first met them at the first tasting, I found myself wanting to work with them because of their own commitment to their work, and because of their own commitment to creating perfect memories for each individual couple. They took care to get to know my husband and I, as well as my own mother who came with us to a tasting, which I really appreciated. Again, I never once felt like a random person to them who might be a sale. They were authentic, hardworking, and dedicated. After we booked and the months went by, they would check in with us, which to me showed yet again their commitment to each couple rather than to income. As the day approached ad we began to finalize details, we found out that our Maitre' D was Kim - one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and someone who seemed more committed to planning the perfect day that even I did! Every detail was discussed, every plan was explained, and she took special care to ensure that any questions or requests we had were remembered. My husband and I had included a few particular requests, like having the A/C blasting in the rooms for the bridal party, since we both sweat so easily, and it was wonderful knowing that anything we requested, even months prior, were handled perfectly. One important request I had was for my parents to have a specified table for the cocktail hour, so they could enjoy the food without having to run around and find a space to sit, and they went above and beyond to provide this, even having specific staff to wait on my parents. It was this kind of thoughtfulness and follow through that I especially appreciated for the day of. The food could take up an entire review of its' own - it was simply phenomenal. There was not one thing I tasted that I didn't like. That said, it was so difficult to choose our appetizers and food choices as there were SO many to pick from. The ones we chose were a hit, and our friends and family still tell us about how much they loved the food. This is a true highlight of what Feast does - its clear that cuisine is their first passion. Overall, the day was literally dream like - every detail was perfectly in place, they were prepared in every sense of the word, and they were unbelievably accommodating to every request we had. The outdoor area made for a spectacular sunset ceremony in October. I still feel truly sad that our day is over, as it all just worked out so beautifully, and felt like we were with true friends. If you're considering Feast, stop what you're doing and book it now. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Gemma M

What a magical place. It was exactly what I wanted: convenient to the city but not in the heart of the chaos, a cozy venue that was also elegant, an outdoor space fit both for a ceremony and for reception wandering, affordability, and delicious, varied, creative food. I was... Read More able to garner that much was true about the F.E.A.S.T. from reviews (which don't lie -- all the superlatives hold true!), and from a half hour touring and sampling some hors d'oeuvres at my first tasting. But in the hour that followed, I also realized that the venue was staffed by people who loved their work and loved each other, which made working with them a total delight start to finish. Peter and the whole F.E.A.S.T. family are warm, responsive, creative, patient: everything you'd want to get you through the stress of the wedding process. My husband and I had the perfect wedding day, and it was so much because of the F.E.A.S.T. Book with them. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017

Our 6/24/17 wedding was absolutely perfect, thank you to Peter, Shelly, the Ellens and the rest of the staff at the FEAST! Everyone raved about the atmosphere, service, staff and food. We worked with Ellen and Ellen during the day of our wedding, who ensured that our glasses... Read More were always full and anticipated our needs before we even knew to ask. They also made sure every step of the day was seamless. They have wedding coordinating down to a science, while still making you feel that your event is unique and special. The FEAST was very helpful throughout the planning process and responsive to our many questions leading up to the day. We had a call with Ellen (our Maitre D') about a week before the wedding and went over all of the details and questions that we had. As the day approached, instead of being nervous, I was confident that it would be a perfect day because I knew our wedding was in good, capable and experienced hands. During that day, it really felt like the staff was part of our family. I could not be happier with how everything turned out! As everyone else noted, the food is outstanding. We had many people come up to us to say this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Our guests LOVED the pizza bar for cocktail hour and the gelato bar towards the end of the night-- they were special touches that our guests really appreciated. Also, the place is absolutely beautiful, inside and outside. It is a perfect place for pictures! If you are searching for a venue, look no further than the FEAST! You will not regret your decision! We just hope that one of our friends chooses to get married here, so we can experience the FEAST as a wedding guest :)

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Ruby Z

Feast is the BEST! I had a small and intimate weeding at Feast on 8/17 and choose FEAST at Round Hill is the best decision I’ve made for my wedding. All the guests had been telling me how much they love the hors d’oeuvres, “duck burrito” got the most vote, lol. They also set up... Read More a beautiful salad table at the baloney, which looks so elegant and really matched with my wedding theme. Every staff from the FEAST is super friendly and professional, our Maire’d Ellen is such a sweetheart. She made the whole wedding so smooth and consistently brought food and drinks to me and my husband to ensure we have a full stomach and not too stressed out. She helped decorated our sweetheart table just the way I wanted without any of my words. Feast is very considerate to pack the cake and 3 set of main course for us to bring home at night. I wanted to thank Kim, Peter, Ellen and all the staff from the FEAST. I will absolutely recommend FEAST to my friends.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Julie S

We could not have been more pleased with our June wedding at Feast. We felt incredibly welcome during our first visit to check out the venue and quickly knew that this was the place where we wanted to get married. Working with Peter and the rest of the Feast staff was easy. They... Read More quickly responded to emails and phone calls. Every question was answered and everything was covered before wedding day. On the day of our wedding, the staff was great as we got ready in the bridal suite and responded to all of our requests. Our maitre d' was Gigi, and we could not have more positive things to say about her. She showed us around during our first visit to Feast and welcomed us like family for every other tasting event we attended. Gigi was fantastic on wedding day. She was very thorough during our phone call the week of the event and made sure that everything and everyone were exactly where they were supposed to be. The staff was very patient with us when it came to deciding if the ceremony was going to be indoors or outdoors since the weather report kept changing. We ended up have a beautiful ceremony outdoors, and when it began to drizzle as we walked down the aisle at the end of the ceremony, Gigi and other Feast staff were waiting with umbrellas and escorted us inside. The reception was equally amazing. Feast has a beautiful reception room, and we loved having the separate atrium for dancing. The staff was so attentive and made sure that we were well taken care of throughout the entire party. We would not change a single thing about our wedding day and would chose Feast over and over if we could do it all again!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kassandra P

Although it turned out to be a rainy summer day, the staff at FEAST made sure it was still the wedding of our dreams. Our maitre'd Kim was an instant comfort to myself as a bride. She was able to bring our originally planned outdoor ceremony inside to the atrium. The room was... Read More transformed into a romantic, intimate space to get married!! It was everything we could of hoped for and something we will never forget. From appetizer to dessert the food was beyond words; it was SO good. Thank you so much to everyone at the FEAST. Thank you for being kind, professional, and attentive. You made our day an amazing memory for us.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Nicole C

I wish there were more stars! This venue was everything my husband and I could have imagined. To start, the building itself is gorgeous and older which was so charming and gave it a more cozy feel than a traditional "hall". I knew getting married at a banquet hall wasn't for... Read More me and this place was perfect. It had several different rooms that guests could mingle in, a gorgeous outdoor patio and wrap around porch as well as garden areas with fountains and beautiful florals. The bridal suite was perfect for my friends and family to get ready in and we were able to be there all day getting ready. Throughout the planning process this venue has everything streamlined so you don't have to worry about a thing. Food, cake, linen, china, glassware, everything included. They have a day in January where you go in, learn the ins and outs of how things run and pick all of your arrangements. Everything is also laid out for you so you can see what it could look like. Don't worry though, you can change things later on if you change your mind! We were able to drop off a lot of our decor that we wanted to use the day before which made it so easy and let me relax since I knew we didn't forget anything now. On the day of, Peter, the owner was so friendly and made us feel so comfortable. Our maitre-d, Rose, was FANTASTIC! She was so friendly, helpful, and accommodating. She really made everything we needed to happen HAPPEN! We were one of the lucky couples who had it begin to rain while we were outside doing our first look photos before the ceremony. I think Rose could see how much I wanted to still get married outside in their beautiful space and was so patient and accommodating. My husband and I were about to call it and bring the ceremony inside when Rose said to give it a few more minutes. It stopped! We had a 15 minute window which was perfect and we got it done out there. Somehow in the time the rain stopped to the time my guests got outside, the seats were wiped dry and the drink table was out there in full swing. Amazing! Throughout the reception, everything was timed perfectly and taken care of. We ended up having a couple who we thought replied no show up and Rose figured out where to sit them without a problem. My aunt also has some rather odd dietary preferences and Rose went far beyond what I expected to accommodate her. My aunt was blown away. She seriously made everyone feel so comfortable and cared for. At the end of our night it took the blink of an eye for all of our decor and personal things to be packed up into our parents cars and ready to go. I couldn't believe how quick and organized they were and I didn't notice them cleaning up at all. No one did. They were unbelievably amazing. I would recommend this venue a million times over. While the venue is beautiful, as clearly evident in photos, the service was the best aspect of our experience. The staff was awesome throughout the day and made our wedding truly special.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine F

I got married at FEAST at Round Hill last weekend and it was the most perfect day! The house and grounds are beautiful and so unique. We received many compliments about the fantastic venue! The staff are all wonderful and so accommodating, working with us to make sure everything... Read More was perfect for our special day. My maitre d was Christine and she did a wonderful job making sure everything ran smoothly and we never had to be stressed about anything. I'm a crazy planner and I honestly was bracing for something to go wrong (because everyone tells you that something will) but our day was seriously perfect because the staff at Round Hill made it so easy! My husband and I are so glad we chose this venue!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lila G

Having my wedding at FEAST in June 2017 was on of the best wedding related decisions I made! Since the day we booked our wedding date, the team was nothing by professional, timely, and accommodating. They have a bridal day where they do a Q&A for all couples getting married that... Read More year, as well as an entree tasting. I don't know of any other venue that goes so above and beyond to provide you with helpful advice for the big day! The team also worked to get myself and my new husband the exact type of beer, wine, and champagne we wanted (even though it wasn't what they traditionally served). The grounds both inside and out are absolutely stunning! The FEAST team decorated the venue perfectly with the decor we provided (not that we needed to add much, it is already so stunning!), leaving me nothing to stress about on the big day. Ellen (our Maitre d') worked closely with all our vendors to make sure everything went off without a hitch, and ensured that our parents were treated like royalty! It was overall a wonderful experience working with the FEAST staff and having my wedding day there. I would recommend them to any couple planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Katarina S

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the most perfect day of our lives!! I could never imagine the process of getting married being easy, but you guys did a phenomenal job in doing just that. We got married on 4/22/17 and wish we could rewind back to that day. In the midst... Read More of planning, we always got updated emails from Peter and his team on things we should be keeping up with. There was a great information/tasting session in January for all the couples getting married this year and everything was laid out for us. We finished most of the planning from color of linens to food choices at that time, which made the remaining weeks of planning leading up to the wedding so much easier! The food is eclectic and absolutely delicious. We couldn't have picked a more perfect place. The venue itself is unlike anything you've seen, it has a personality of its own and its uniqueness is what makes it so endearing. Peter and his team were so friendly and accommodating to our needs, and our maitre'd Ellen was extraordinary. We heard nothing but compliments from our guests. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you all, and I can't thank you enough for being a part of the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Carolyn H

My husband and I got married at FEAST at Round Hill on April 15th, 2017. The task of finding a venue was daunting until we visited FEAST at Round Hill and we decided quickly in the parking lot that it would be the place we got married. The venue is very intimate, romantic and... Read More ornate. I didn’t have to spend a lot of money decorating the wedding which was great. Both the grounds and house speaks for itself. Working with the Peter and his staff was the honestly the easiest part of my wedding planning process. They ask the right questions and guide you to make the best decision for you. Any questions I had were answered promptly. It is obvious they are professionals. The day of my wedding, my maître d was Gigi. She made everything run seamless and I was completely at ease. I trusted her completely and did not worry as everything was taken care of. Some examples are that the wedding party were told where to be and when, food was set aside of my husband and I so we could eat privately before heading into cocktail hour and all our items were packed up for us at the end of the night. I have received so many compliments on the venue, staff and especially the food from family and friends. Things like: “Best wedding food I ever had” “Coolest venue I have ever seen” and “Do you mind I also get married there?”. I highly recommend FEAST at Round Hill.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Donna B

My husband and I got married on April 29, 2017 at FEAST at Round Hill. It was the first and only place we looked at and could not be happier with our decision. Ellen was my Maitre'D for the day and could not be anymore helpful and awesome to work with. As soon as my... Read More bridesmaids and I got there that day to start getting ready the staff was constantly checking in on us to make sure we had enough refreshments and that we were all comfortable. They also unloaded my car with all our favors / decorations and set everything up, which was huge! The grounds were beautiful. We have received so many compliments from our guests on the friendliness of the staff, the layout of the venue, and the food. All the food was amazing! They also made sure our bridal party was served appetizers and drinks while we took photos during cocktail hour and made sure my husband and never had an empty drink in our hand the whole night. At the end of the night, they had everything packed and ready to go for us. We even got food containers to take home with us with all the meals and mashed potatoes (we had the mashed potato bar during our cocktail hour), and a separate small cake that we can freeze for our 1 year anniversary. Honestly, if I could do it all over again, I would choose FEAST every time. If you are looking for a venue outside of a ball room type place, FEAST is definitely worth a visit

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Heather O

My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue or staff than FEAST. Our 4/21 wedding was absolutely perfect. The place is wonderful. The front of the building is stunning, the gardens are beautiful, the mountain views make every picture worth it and the dining room... Read More is wedding ready as is. We had another place picked out before we chose FEAST…we only visited because we had already made an appointment and wanted some free food. I am so glad we did because we changed our minds as soon as we got in the car after our visit. The place is that beautiful. From that first visit to now, even after our wedding (we forgot a few things there, which they have held for us) the staff has been wonderful. The day of, our Maitre d’, Kim, was an absolute life saver. From keeping me calm about the weather early on, to solving a couple of last minute issues, to keeping a scotch in my husband's hand at all times….she is our hero. She was with us the day before and all day the day of – she put the place together and made our stuff, our ideas, our vision blend with the House as it is. She was perfect. We were married out in the field way in the back of the property. This included having our florist build rather elaborate trestles, and an arch. Peter and Shelley were more than accommodating and helped us every step of the way. It worked out even better than we ever imagined. Then there's the food. Our guests continue to rave about the hors d’oeuvres and especially the dinner (the roasted potatoes!). We also ordered their mashed potato bar for cocktail hour and the cordial bar and gelato bar for dessert. Let me tell you, that mashed potato bar was a hit. The party was spectacular. Having the dance room separate worked out wonderfully – several guests commented on how good that setup was. I can’t say enough good words about the people and the venue. They are so nice, funny, helpful, and GREAT AT THEIR JOBS. We actually miss it, and hope to go back soon.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jacqueline V

My husband and I got married on 3/10/2017. Since the moment I initiated communication and saw this place. It was magical. It is one of the most unique venues in the tri-state area. We were treated like kings & queens from day 1 (before they even had our business), there... Read More communication, personalization, follow up, support, offerings, amenities, direction & friendship is like none other. We truly are going to miss working with them (special shout outs to Peter, Shelley, Rose and.. KIM!) Our wedding way was magical.. the food was awesome. If you are considering this place... look no further! They run a great business and are truly a family and make you feel a part of it!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Boogie B

As Father of the Bride (Kait), I would like to pay tribute to The Feast At Round Hill: the staff, the wedding, the cuisine, the cost, and the chef-owner Peter. Staff: Superb. I am a deacon and thus have witnessed many weddings at many venues. It is rare to find an... Read More all-encompassing staff from maitre d' to servers to bartenders who are uniformly friendly, polite, helpful, and skilled -- as they are here. But I want to give particular praise for this: an unfortunate happening occurred at the reception involving a guest. It was upsetting to my daughter, the bride, She started to tear up. She was swarmed by female staff, like worker bees protecting the Queen. They reassured her, they calmed her, they told her to not let the event cloud the reception for her, that there were two more hours left to the reception, and she should enjoy it, and be joyful on this her wedding day. They succeeded in their task, and Kait later said this day was truly the best and happiest day of her life (and she's had a good life!). Wedding: The ceremony was flawless. Again, I have witnessed many weddings, and more than a few were marred by mishaps, often timing mishaps. There's no do-over at a wedding -- it's a once and forever event. The assigned staff were supremely skilled and schooled in being sure all went perfectly -- the rehearsal, the entrance for the ceremony, the ceremony itself, and all that followed. Cuisine: My son and his wife are very successful caterers in a high-end gourmet catering business they own and operate on the West Coast. (The week after this wedding, they catered an event on the West Coast for a high-end department store at which 4,800 patrons were served over a period of three evenings). They candidly, expertly praised the cuisine and service at The Feast. I asked their opinion for this review. They noted first the timing of the supper was excellent -- the pacing of the supper (the presentation of the courses) was expertly done. The service was "very good, -- organized and friendly." They had high praise for the food served. They particularly praised the pork at the South of the Border Carving Station and said the pork tenderloin was very tasty. The beef entree was"perfectly cooked," and the chicken (they knew the particular name of the cut of breast used), they said was "juicy and delicious." The Gelato Bar was "fantastic." Cost: I told Kait I object to the all-too-common practice of wedding venues in Westchester to charge whatever they do per person, but then add on an exorbitant fee of several thousand dollars just to walk in the place. Kat found The Feast, which does not participate in that practice, but only charge per person -- and that is a very reasonable cost, especially when considering the value received. Chef Owner Peter: Peter was present at the time of the reception, and had to respond to the untoward event mentioned above. He was kind to my daughter at a trying time indeed, and I am most appreciative of that. He showed good judgment, discretion, and compassion. His is business I was glad to support. And so an award off Five Stars i fully earned and justified.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Marisel B

Our 11/20/16 wedding was spectacular. We didn't want the grand ballroom type of venue. We were looking for a rustic, intimate, beautiful setting and we found it here. The fireplaces were lit when we arrived making it cozy, warm and intimate. We enjoyed our day like one of our... Read More guest. Why? We had nothing to worry about, that's why. Communication with the staff is effortless, from our initial booking to selecting menus to reviewing with our maitre d' Rose. All was exceptional!! The groomsmen forgot their boutonnières Rose saved the day, she came up with 3 of them, wrapped in burlap. They were perfect for our fall rustic glam theme. The food was exceptional, from our hors d'oeuvres to our buffet dinner. We could have chosen many other venues for our celebration of love, but we are so grateful that we went with our initial "this is it" reaction. Thanks FEAST for making our wedding a most memorable event.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rebecca B

My husband and I got married at FEAST on 12/3/16 and I cannot sing their praises enough. Our expectations were exceeded through throughout the entire process, from when we initially booked the venue 10 months prior to the wedding to the morning after the wedding when we went to... Read More pick up our belongings. Peter, Shelly, Kim, both Ellens, and the entire team were absolutely wonderful. Their attention to detail and their ability to anticipate our needs before they even arose were unparalleled and I received dozens of compliments from our guests about the quality of the venue and the staff. The entire day was absolutely perfect and I truly felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was worried that I didn't hire a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator, but I absolutely didn't need either of those services because the FEAST team took care of everything. From making sure my bouquet was in water all day prior to the ceremony to making sure that my husband and our families had enough to eat and drink (and water to stay hydrated!) during the reception, they had absolutely every element covered. We had a bit of a non-traditional wedding in that we had 180 guests and did the cocktail hour prior to the ceremony and then had stations for dinner rather than a seated served meal. Peter and his team had tons of suggestions along the way to make sure the night went smoothly and everything was executed exactly as planned. The food was wonderful - we had passed Hors d'oeuvres, specialty stations for dinner (pad thai, carving station, traditional Jewish food station with blintzes, knishes, latkes, pickles, and Dr. Brown's cream soda, and pizza station), and then gelato, cake, crepes, and mini sweets (chocolate covered strawberries, cheesecakes, mousse, etc) for dessert. The food options were a huge draw for us, as we didn't want to have a typical seated dinner with choice of fish, meat or pasta. However, FEAST does offer that too, so whether you want stations or seated (or a mix) Peter and his team seem to be able to accommodate anything! We currently live in Chicago, so they were able to get us a local Chicago beer in addition to serving a signature cocktail that we created with them. So many guests told us that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to. Especially for people who live in Westchester, NYC, Long Island, or NJ, FEAST is amazing in that it's only about 45 minutes to an hour drive from Manhattan/Westchester/NJ/LI and the base prices are much more reasonable than a lot of the other venues we looked at in Westchester and Bergen County. Our wedding was absolutely unbelievable and I owe it all to the FEAST team. If I had to do it all over again, I would do it at FEAST again in a heartbeat and I cannot recommend this venue highly enough.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Rachael V

FEAST!! Where does one begin! My husband and I were married here on September 18, 2016 and from almost a year and a half before our wedding the entire staff here has been an absolute pleasure to work with. If your looking for a venue with a unique feel this is your place! I... Read More remember the very first time we arrived to look at this venue and we instantly fell in LOVE! Every step of the way was such a fantastic experience and our wedding was nothing more than perfect! Our Maitre 'D Rose was spectacular assisting with every detail before, during, and after our wedding. She is so sweet and really takes pride in everything that she does. We also had the pleasure of having Ellen to assist and she was attentive, passionate, and detail ordinate in all that she did for us. We are beyond grateful for everyone at FEAST and all that they did for us. Also, we are still are told even months after our wedding how amazing the food was! This was especially great to hear because FEAST went above and beyond to make sure our entire menu was gluten free since myself and many of our guests were too. Please know if you decide to choose FEAST as your wedding venue you will not be disappointed. We only wish we could do it all again! Thank you a million times over to everyone at FEAST!