FEAST at Round Hill

Washingtonville, NY

Award Winning Wedding Venue and Caterer

Intimate, romantic, located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, this early 1800's Greek Revival Manor has been impeccably restored to its original grace and grandeur. Introduce your guests to the casual elegance of a country estate with the sophistication & quality of Manhattan. Features: One wedding a day—you decide the start time, luxurious gardens with a pond, waterfalls & fountains, outdoor garden wedding ceremony area along with indoor area in case of inclement weather, we are all-inclusive—no site fees, comfortably accommodates 200 guests, huge dance floor, less than one hour from Manhattan & NJ. Upcoming Food Tastings—RSVP on our website: Saturday, Oct 28, 11am • Sunday, Nov 12, 10am • Saturday, Nov 18, 11am

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

110 Round Hill Road, Washingtonville, NY (800) 337-2556

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Gemma M

What a magical place. It was exactly what I wanted: convenient to the city but not in the heart of the chaos, a cozy venue that was also elegant, an outdoor space fit both for a ceremony and for reception wandering, affordability, and delicious, varied, creative food. I was... Read More able to garner that much was true about the F.E.A.S.T. from reviews (which don't lie -- all the superlatives hold true!), and from a half hour touring and sampling some hors d'oeuvres at my first tasting. But in the hour that followed, I also realized that the venue was staffed by people who loved their work and loved each other, which made working with them a total delight start to finish. Peter and the whole F.E.A.S.T. family are warm, responsive, creative, patient: everything you'd want to get you through the stress of the wedding process. My husband and I had the perfect wedding day, and it was so much because of the F.E.A.S.T. Book with them. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lauren B

Immediately upon arriving at Round Hill for our first visit, we knew this was the venue for us. Full of charm and character, the venue felt like home. We knew we wanted something unique, not a cookie cutter venue like so many we've seen. Our wedding day, and the entire planning... Read More process, went perfectly; it almost seemed too easy! Peter and Kim were always available if I ever had a question or needed anything the day of! I truly can not say enough about how stunning Round Hill is. Our outdoor ceremony was breathtaking, and it only got better at night. The gardens light up with lanterns, that truly make you feel so special as you walk through them. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful and unique the venue was, and of course, that the food was outstanding! My husband and I loved everything about Feast at Round Hill, we wouldn't have changed a thing (they even let us have our two labs be apart of our special day)!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Daniele N

We had a great experience with FEAST for our wedding. It was so nice having nearly everything covered by one vendor, with strong recommendations for local vendors for the necessary extras. The wedding itself is in a beautiful outdoor space secluded from everything else. After... Read More the wedding the cocktail hour in the garden was beautiful and a great way for lots of different groups to mingle. Kim was out maitre d' and she was amazing. She walked us through everything we needed on the phone in the days leading up to the wedding and was always available to speak. On the day itself she and her staff made everything run smoothly, we never had to think of a thing. All of our guests were telling us what a great time they had and how beautiful the venue was. We were so happy with our experience getting married at FEAST!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Shannon C

First off, let me apologize for writing this review nearly a year late - I wanted to ensure I did this review justice, and included all of the details I wanted to. I pored over so many vendors on The Knot and other websites while I was planning my wedding, and I appreciated the... Read More words shared by other brides as my husband and I were choosing who to work with to make our day exactly what we wanted. As I look back now, I can say with the utmost certainty that the staff at Feast made our dream day come alive, and I don't think I could possibly thank them enough for all they did for us. From the very beginning, I was impressed by the warmth and approachability of everyone we spoke with there. Peter and Shelley spoke with us like we knew them already, and not once did I feel like a random client who they didn't care much about. It was clear that their work is a passion, and a labor of love, and after I first met them at the first tasting, I found myself wanting to work with them because of their own commitment to their work, and because of their own commitment to creating perfect memories for each individual couple. They took care to get to know my husband and I, as well as my own mother who came with us to a tasting, which I really appreciated. Again, I never once felt like a random person to them who might be a sale. They were authentic, hardworking, and dedicated. After we booked and the months went by, they would check in with us, which to me showed yet again their commitment to each couple rather than to income. As the day approached ad we began to finalize details, we found out that our Maitre' D was Kim - one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and someone who seemed more committed to planning the perfect day that even I did! Every detail was discussed, every plan was explained, and she took special care to ensure that any questions or requests we had were remembered. My husband and I had included a few particular requests, like having the A/C blasting in the rooms for the bridal party, since we both sweat so easily, and it was wonderful knowing that anything we requested, even months prior, were handled perfectly. One important request I had was for my parents to have a specified table for the cocktail hour, so they could enjoy the food without having to run around and find a space to sit, and they went above and beyond to provide this, even having specific staff to wait on my parents. It was this kind of thoughtfulness and follow through that I especially appreciated for the day of. The food could take up an entire review of its' own - it was simply phenomenal. There was not one thing I tasted that I didn't like. That said, it was so difficult to choose our appetizers and food choices as there were SO many to pick from. The ones we chose were a hit, and our friends and family still tell us about how much they loved the food. This is a true highlight of what Feast does - its clear that cuisine is their first passion. Overall, the day was literally dream like - every detail was perfectly in place, they were prepared in every sense of the word, and they were unbelievably accommodating to every request we had. The outdoor area made for a spectacular sunset ceremony in October. I still feel truly sad that our day is over, as it all just worked out so beautifully, and felt like we were with true friends. If you're considering Feast, stop what you're doing and book it now. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017

Our 6/24/17 wedding was absolutely perfect, thank you to Peter, Shelly, the Ellens and the rest of the staff at the FEAST! Everyone raved about the atmosphere, service, staff and food. We worked with Ellen and Ellen during the day of our wedding, who ensured that our glasses... Read More were always full and anticipated our needs before we even knew to ask. They also made sure every step of the day was seamless. They have wedding coordinating down to a science, while still making you feel that your event is unique and special. The FEAST was very helpful throughout the planning process and responsive to our many questions leading up to the day. We had a call with Ellen (our Maitre D') about a week before the wedding and went over all of the details and questions that we had. As the day approached, instead of being nervous, I was confident that it would be a perfect day because I knew our wedding was in good, capable and experienced hands. During that day, it really felt like the staff was part of our family. I could not be happier with how everything turned out! As everyone else noted, the food is outstanding. We had many people come up to us to say this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Our guests LOVED the pizza bar for cocktail hour and the gelato bar towards the end of the night-- they were special touches that our guests really appreciated. Also, the place is absolutely beautiful, inside and outside. It is a perfect place for pictures! If you are searching for a venue, look no further than the FEAST! You will not regret your decision! We just hope that one of our friends chooses to get married here, so we can experience the FEAST as a wedding guest :)

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Ruby Z

Feast is the BEST! I had a small and intimate weeding at Feast on 8/17 and choose FEAST at Round Hill is the best decision I’ve made for my wedding. All the guests had been telling me how much they love the hors d’oeuvres, “duck burrito” got the most vote, lol. They also set up... Read More a beautiful salad table at the baloney, which looks so elegant and really matched with my wedding theme. Every staff from the FEAST is super friendly and professional, our Maire’d Ellen is such a sweetheart. She made the whole wedding so smooth and consistently brought food and drinks to me and my husband to ensure we have a full stomach and not too stressed out. She helped decorated our sweetheart table just the way I wanted without any of my words. Feast is very considerate to pack the cake and 3 set of main course for us to bring home at night. I wanted to thank Kim, Peter, Ellen and all the staff from the FEAST. I will absolutely recommend FEAST to my friends.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Julie S

We could not have been more pleased with our June wedding at Feast. We felt incredibly welcome during our first visit to check out the venue and quickly knew that this was the place where we wanted to get married. Working with Peter and the rest of the Feast staff was easy. They... Read More quickly responded to emails and phone calls. Every question was answered and everything was covered before wedding day. On the day of our wedding, the staff was great as we got ready in the bridal suite and responded to all of our requests. Our maitre d' was Gigi, and we could not have more positive things to say about her. She showed us around during our first visit to Feast and welcomed us like family for every other tasting event we attended. Gigi was fantastic on wedding day. She was very thorough during our phone call the week of the event and made sure that everything and everyone were exactly where they were supposed to be. The staff was very patient with us when it came to deciding if the ceremony was going to be indoors or outdoors since the weather report kept changing. We ended up have a beautiful ceremony outdoors, and when it began to drizzle as we walked down the aisle at the end of the ceremony, Gigi and other Feast staff were waiting with umbrellas and escorted us inside. The reception was equally amazing. Feast has a beautiful reception room, and we loved having the separate atrium for dancing. The staff was so attentive and made sure that we were well taken care of throughout the entire party. We would not change a single thing about our wedding day and would chose Feast over and over if we could do it all again!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kassandra P

Although it turned out to be a rainy summer day, the staff at FEAST made sure it was still the wedding of our dreams. Our maitre'd Kim was an instant comfort to myself as a bride. She was able to bring our originally planned outdoor ceremony inside to the atrium. The room was... Read More transformed into a romantic, intimate space to get married!! It was everything we could of hoped for and something we will never forget. From appetizer to dessert the food was beyond words; it was SO good. Thank you so much to everyone at the FEAST. Thank you for being kind, professional, and attentive. You made our day an amazing memory for us.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Nicole C

I wish there were more stars! This venue was everything my husband and I could have imagined. To start, the building itself is gorgeous and older which was so charming and gave it a more cozy feel than a traditional "hall". I knew getting married at a banquet hall wasn't for... Read More me and this place was perfect. It had several different rooms that guests could mingle in, a gorgeous outdoor patio and wrap around porch as well as garden areas with fountains and beautiful florals. The bridal suite was perfect for my friends and family to get ready in and we were able to be there all day getting ready. Throughout the planning process this venue has everything streamlined so you don't have to worry about a thing. Food, cake, linen, china, glassware, everything included. They have a day in January where you go in, learn the ins and outs of how things run and pick all of your arrangements. Everything is also laid out for you so you can see what it could look like. Don't worry though, you can change things later on if you change your mind! We were able to drop off a lot of our decor that we wanted to use the day before which made it so easy and let me relax since I knew we didn't forget anything now. On the day of, Peter, the owner was so friendly and made us feel so comfortable. Our maitre-d, Rose, was FANTASTIC! She was so friendly, helpful, and accommodating. She really made everything we needed to happen HAPPEN! We were one of the lucky couples who had it begin to rain while we were outside doing our first look photos before the ceremony. I think Rose could see how much I wanted to still get married outside in their beautiful space and was so patient and accommodating. My husband and I were about to call it and bring the ceremony inside when Rose said to give it a few more minutes. It stopped! We had a 15 minute window which was perfect and we got it done out there. Somehow in the time the rain stopped to the time my guests got outside, the seats were wiped dry and the drink table was out there in full swing. Amazing! Throughout the reception, everything was timed perfectly and taken care of. We ended up having a couple who we thought replied no show up and Rose figured out where to sit them without a problem. My aunt also has some rather odd dietary preferences and Rose went far beyond what I expected to accommodate her. My aunt was blown away. She seriously made everyone feel so comfortable and cared for. At the end of our night it took the blink of an eye for all of our decor and personal things to be packed up into our parents cars and ready to go. I couldn't believe how quick and organized they were and I didn't notice them cleaning up at all. No one did. They were unbelievably amazing. I would recommend this venue a million times over. While the venue is beautiful, as clearly evident in photos, the service was the best aspect of our experience. The staff was awesome throughout the day and made our wedding truly special.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine F

I got married at FEAST at Round Hill last weekend and it was the most perfect day! The house and grounds are beautiful and so unique. We received many compliments about the fantastic venue! The staff are all wonderful and so accommodating, working with us to make sure everything... Read More was perfect for our special day. My maitre d was Christine and she did a wonderful job making sure everything ran smoothly and we never had to be stressed about anything. I'm a crazy planner and I honestly was bracing for something to go wrong (because everyone tells you that something will) but our day was seriously perfect because the staff at Round Hill made it so easy! My husband and I are so glad we chose this venue!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lila G

Having my wedding at FEAST in June 2017 was on of the best wedding related decisions I made! Since the day we booked our wedding date, the team was nothing by professional, timely, and accommodating. They have a bridal day where they do a Q&A for all couples getting married that... Read More year, as well as an entree tasting. I don't know of any other venue that goes so above and beyond to provide you with helpful advice for the big day! The team also worked to get myself and my new husband the exact type of beer, wine, and champagne we wanted (even though it wasn't what they traditionally served). The grounds both inside and out are absolutely stunning! The FEAST team decorated the venue perfectly with the decor we provided (not that we needed to add much, it is already so stunning!), leaving me nothing to stress about on the big day. Ellen (our Maitre d') worked closely with all our vendors to make sure everything went off without a hitch, and ensured that our parents were treated like royalty! It was overall a wonderful experience working with the FEAST staff and having my wedding day there. I would recommend them to any couple planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Katarina S

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the most perfect day of our lives!! I could never imagine the process of getting married being easy, but you guys did a phenomenal job in doing just that. We got married on 4/22/17 and wish we could rewind back to that day. In the midst... Read More of planning, we always got updated emails from Peter and his team on things we should be keeping up with. There was a great information/tasting session in January for all the couples getting married this year and everything was laid out for us. We finished most of the planning from color of linens to food choices at that time, which made the remaining weeks of planning leading up to the wedding so much easier! The food is eclectic and absolutely delicious. We couldn't have picked a more perfect place. The venue itself is unlike anything you've seen, it has a personality of its own and its uniqueness is what makes it so endearing. Peter and his team were so friendly and accommodating to our needs, and our maitre'd Ellen was extraordinary. We heard nothing but compliments from our guests. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you all, and I can't thank you enough for being a part of the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Carolyn H

My husband and I got married at FEAST at Round Hill on April 15th, 2017. The task of finding a venue was daunting until we visited FEAST at Round Hill and we decided quickly in the parking lot that it would be the place we got married. The venue is very intimate, romantic and... Read More ornate. I didn’t have to spend a lot of money decorating the wedding which was great. Both the grounds and house speaks for itself. Working with the Peter and his staff was the honestly the easiest part of my wedding planning process. They ask the right questions and guide you to make the best decision for you. Any questions I had were answered promptly. It is obvious they are professionals. The day of my wedding, my maître d was Gigi. She made everything run seamless and I was completely at ease. I trusted her completely and did not worry as everything was taken care of. Some examples are that the wedding party were told where to be and when, food was set aside of my husband and I so we could eat privately before heading into cocktail hour and all our items were packed up for us at the end of the night. I have received so many compliments on the venue, staff and especially the food from family and friends. Things like: “Best wedding food I ever had” “Coolest venue I have ever seen” and “Do you mind I also get married there?”. I highly recommend FEAST at Round Hill.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Donna B

My husband and I got married on April 29, 2017 at FEAST at Round Hill. It was the first and only place we looked at and could not be happier with our decision. Ellen was my Maitre'D for the day and could not be anymore helpful and awesome to work with. As soon as my... Read More bridesmaids and I got there that day to start getting ready the staff was constantly checking in on us to make sure we had enough refreshments and that we were all comfortable. They also unloaded my car with all our favors / decorations and set everything up, which was huge! The grounds were beautiful. We have received so many compliments from our guests on the friendliness of the staff, the layout of the venue, and the food. All the food was amazing! They also made sure our bridal party was served appetizers and drinks while we took photos during cocktail hour and made sure my husband and never had an empty drink in our hand the whole night. At the end of the night, they had everything packed and ready to go for us. We even got food containers to take home with us with all the meals and mashed potatoes (we had the mashed potato bar during our cocktail hour), and a separate small cake that we can freeze for our 1 year anniversary. Honestly, if I could do it all over again, I would choose FEAST every time. If you are looking for a venue outside of a ball room type place, FEAST is definitely worth a visit

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Heather O

My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue or staff than FEAST. Our 4/21 wedding was absolutely perfect. The place is wonderful. The front of the building is stunning, the gardens are beautiful, the mountain views make every picture worth it and the dining room... Read More is wedding ready as is. We had another place picked out before we chose FEAST…we only visited because we had already made an appointment and wanted some free food. I am so glad we did because we changed our minds as soon as we got in the car after our visit. The place is that beautiful. From that first visit to now, even after our wedding (we forgot a few things there, which they have held for us) the staff has been wonderful. The day of, our Maitre d’, Kim, was an absolute life saver. From keeping me calm about the weather early on, to solving a couple of last minute issues, to keeping a scotch in my husband's hand at all times….she is our hero. She was with us the day before and all day the day of – she put the place together and made our stuff, our ideas, our vision blend with the House as it is. She was perfect. We were married out in the field way in the back of the property. This included having our florist build rather elaborate trestles, and an arch. Peter and Shelley were more than accommodating and helped us every step of the way. It worked out even better than we ever imagined. Then there's the food. Our guests continue to rave about the hors d’oeuvres and especially the dinner (the roasted potatoes!). We also ordered their mashed potato bar for cocktail hour and the cordial bar and gelato bar for dessert. Let me tell you, that mashed potato bar was a hit. The party was spectacular. Having the dance room separate worked out wonderfully – several guests commented on how good that setup was. I can’t say enough good words about the people and the venue. They are so nice, funny, helpful, and GREAT AT THEIR JOBS. We actually miss it, and hope to go back soon.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jacqueline V

My husband and I got married on 3/10/2017. Since the moment I initiated communication and saw this place. It was magical. It is one of the most unique venues in the tri-state area. We were treated like kings & queens from day 1 (before they even had our business), there... Read More communication, personalization, follow up, support, offerings, amenities, direction & friendship is like none other. We truly are going to miss working with them (special shout outs to Peter, Shelley, Rose and.. KIM!) Our wedding way was magical.. the food was awesome. If you are considering this place... look no further! They run a great business and are truly a family and make you feel a part of it!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Boogie B

As Father of the Bride (Kait), I would like to pay tribute to The Feast At Round Hill: the staff, the wedding, the cuisine, the cost, and the chef-owner Peter. Staff: Superb. I am a deacon and thus have witnessed many weddings at many venues. It is rare to find an... Read More all-encompassing staff from maitre d' to servers to bartenders who are uniformly friendly, polite, helpful, and skilled -- as they are here. But I want to give particular praise for this: an unfortunate happening occurred at the reception involving a guest. It was upsetting to my daughter, the bride, She started to tear up. She was swarmed by female staff, like worker bees protecting the Queen. They reassured her, they calmed her, they told her to not let the event cloud the reception for her, that there were two more hours left to the reception, and she should enjoy it, and be joyful on this her wedding day. They succeeded in their task, and Kait later said this day was truly the best and happiest day of her life (and she's had a good life!). Wedding: The ceremony was flawless. Again, I have witnessed many weddings, and more than a few were marred by mishaps, often timing mishaps. There's no do-over at a wedding -- it's a once and forever event. The assigned staff were supremely skilled and schooled in being sure all went perfectly -- the rehearsal, the entrance for the ceremony, the ceremony itself, and all that followed. Cuisine: My son and his wife are very successful caterers in a high-end gourmet catering business they own and operate on the West Coast. (The week after this wedding, they catered an event on the West Coast for a high-end department store at which 4,800 patrons were served over a period of three evenings). They candidly, expertly praised the cuisine and service at The Feast. I asked their opinion for this review. They noted first the timing of the supper was excellent -- the pacing of the supper (the presentation of the courses) was expertly done. The service was "very good, -- organized and friendly." They had high praise for the food served. They particularly praised the pork at the South of the Border Carving Station and said the pork tenderloin was very tasty. The beef entree was"perfectly cooked," and the chicken (they knew the particular name of the cut of breast used), they said was "juicy and delicious." The Gelato Bar was "fantastic." Cost: I told Kait I object to the all-too-common practice of wedding venues in Westchester to charge whatever they do per person, but then add on an exorbitant fee of several thousand dollars just to walk in the place. Kat found The Feast, which does not participate in that practice, but only charge per person -- and that is a very reasonable cost, especially when considering the value received. Chef Owner Peter: Peter was present at the time of the reception, and had to respond to the untoward event mentioned above. He was kind to my daughter at a trying time indeed, and I am most appreciative of that. He showed good judgment, discretion, and compassion. His is business I was glad to support. And so an award off Five Stars i fully earned and justified.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Marisel B

Our 11/20/16 wedding was spectacular. We didn't want the grand ballroom type of venue. We were looking for a rustic, intimate, beautiful setting and we found it here. The fireplaces were lit when we arrived making it cozy, warm and intimate. We enjoyed our day like one of our... Read More guest. Why? We had nothing to worry about, that's why. Communication with the staff is effortless, from our initial booking to selecting menus to reviewing with our maitre d' Rose. All was exceptional!! The groomsmen forgot their boutonnières Rose saved the day, she came up with 3 of them, wrapped in burlap. They were perfect for our fall rustic glam theme. The food was exceptional, from our hors d'oeuvres to our buffet dinner. We could have chosen many other venues for our celebration of love, but we are so grateful that we went with our initial "this is it" reaction. Thanks FEAST for making our wedding a most memorable event.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rebecca B

My husband and I got married at FEAST on 12/3/16 and I cannot sing their praises enough. Our expectations were exceeded through throughout the entire process, from when we initially booked the venue 10 months prior to the wedding to the morning after the wedding when we went to... Read More pick up our belongings. Peter, Shelly, Kim, both Ellens, and the entire team were absolutely wonderful. Their attention to detail and their ability to anticipate our needs before they even arose were unparalleled and I received dozens of compliments from our guests about the quality of the venue and the staff. The entire day was absolutely perfect and I truly felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was worried that I didn't hire a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator, but I absolutely didn't need either of those services because the FEAST team took care of everything. From making sure my bouquet was in water all day prior to the ceremony to making sure that my husband and our families had enough to eat and drink (and water to stay hydrated!) during the reception, they had absolutely every element covered. We had a bit of a non-traditional wedding in that we had 180 guests and did the cocktail hour prior to the ceremony and then had stations for dinner rather than a seated served meal. Peter and his team had tons of suggestions along the way to make sure the night went smoothly and everything was executed exactly as planned. The food was wonderful - we had passed Hors d'oeuvres, specialty stations for dinner (pad thai, carving station, traditional Jewish food station with blintzes, knishes, latkes, pickles, and Dr. Brown's cream soda, and pizza station), and then gelato, cake, crepes, and mini sweets (chocolate covered strawberries, cheesecakes, mousse, etc) for dessert. The food options were a huge draw for us, as we didn't want to have a typical seated dinner with choice of fish, meat or pasta. However, FEAST does offer that too, so whether you want stations or seated (or a mix) Peter and his team seem to be able to accommodate anything! We currently live in Chicago, so they were able to get us a local Chicago beer in addition to serving a signature cocktail that we created with them. So many guests told us that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to. Especially for people who live in Westchester, NYC, Long Island, or NJ, FEAST is amazing in that it's only about 45 minutes to an hour drive from Manhattan/Westchester/NJ/LI and the base prices are much more reasonable than a lot of the other venues we looked at in Westchester and Bergen County. Our wedding was absolutely unbelievable and I owe it all to the FEAST team. If I had to do it all over again, I would do it at FEAST again in a heartbeat and I cannot recommend this venue highly enough.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Rachael V

FEAST!! Where does one begin! My husband and I were married here on September 18, 2016 and from almost a year and a half before our wedding the entire staff here has been an absolute pleasure to work with. If your looking for a venue with a unique feel this is your place! I... Read More remember the very first time we arrived to look at this venue and we instantly fell in LOVE! Every step of the way was such a fantastic experience and our wedding was nothing more than perfect! Our Maitre 'D Rose was spectacular assisting with every detail before, during, and after our wedding. She is so sweet and really takes pride in everything that she does. We also had the pleasure of having Ellen to assist and she was attentive, passionate, and detail ordinate in all that she did for us. We are beyond grateful for everyone at FEAST and all that they did for us. Also, we are still are told even months after our wedding how amazing the food was! This was especially great to hear because FEAST went above and beyond to make sure our entire menu was gluten free since myself and many of our guests were too. Please know if you decide to choose FEAST as your wedding venue you will not be disappointed. We only wish we could do it all again! Thank you a million times over to everyone at FEAST!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kristen C

My husband and I have spent many years working in events and corporate gigs and wanted desperately to find a wedding venue that didn’t feel like we were at work. FEAST is the exact opposite of a hotel ballroom or country club tent. The house itself lends itself to feeling like... Read More it’s YOUR home for the day. The gardens are expansive yet feel intimate with their little sitting areas (and seeing how they were lit it at night was a delightful surprise). The back porch being heated in the evening is absolutely killer and the grounds themselves are immaculate. The inside of the venue is large, yet inviting. Having the dining space separate from the dance floor is such a huge plus, particularly for my husband and I who are chatters, not dancers. It lets people have a conversation without screaming, yet the French doors between spaces allows for people to see and be seen. The layout of the house and grounds lent itself perfectly to our cocktail style reception. We wanted everything to feel organic and easy—no real set times for people to have to dance or eat or sit with nothing to do. And the FEAST staff executed it flawlessly. Our Maitre d’ , Kim, was completely amazing. She was there with our wedding party from 9am while we had hair and makeup done all the way until the very end—never stopped smiling and NEVER stopped moving around and circulating—but it never felt like she was hovering. She was always just there when we needed her. She executed our “no seating chart” cocktail style layout perfectly. Our meetings with Peter, FEASTS owner, in the early planning stages were great. He’s got great humor about what he does and knows how to run his ship seamlessly. The venue, the staff and the value are unbeatable.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Elizabeth M

If anyone is interested in a different kind of venue, this is IT! The Feast is beyond AMAZING! I do not have one bad thing about this venue! Simple amazing! We had our wedding there August 27,2016 and we were worried about the summer heat, but it was the most perfect afternoon.... Read More The staff was attentive and reliable to everyone,not just the wedding party. Our Maitre-d' Ellen was fabulous, she knew exactly how to run our day as perfect as we wanted it. The venue is just breath taking, the gardens and the ceremony setting and the gorgeous house with the big open front deck, just amazing! My guest enjoyed themselves each and every minute of mine and Kevin's wedding day. We still get compliments about the Feast each and every time we are around friends and family. They had such an enjoyable time, just as we did. The suite upstairs is great! My bridesmaids and I had such a great time getting ready. Words cannot explain how thankful I am for choosing the FEAST at Round Hill. Your venue and staff were beyond our dreams! Thank you for making the Wildisan Wedding, a wedding we cannot ever forget! xoxo Elizabeth & Kevin Wildisan

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kristen W

FEAST at Round Hill is really in a class of their own. I can't begin to describe how perfect our wedding day was and the staff at Round Hill was absolutely wonderful and coordinated everything from start to finish. All of our guests were amazed by the beauty of this venue and... Read More told us throughout the night that it was the nicest wedding and venue they have been to. The food was delicious and the service excellent!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jennifer S

FEAST at Round Hill is exceptional in every way. My husband and I just got married there on Labor Day, 2016, and it was all so perfect. The grounds, the food, the gardens, the decor, the drinks, the service, did I mention the food?? Every single guest was so charmed by the place... Read More that they asked me what magic helped me find it. They have just one wedding a day, and are so accommodating of your vision that you can create the most authentic, special DAY to make the whole crazy ride of planning a wedding so worthwhile. We had about 125 guest, which i was quite a comfortable number for us, and the layout, though different than most venues, allowed for more intimate spaces to talk throughout the night, especially for older guests with no interest in loud dance music, OR you could move to the atrium and dance with reckless abandon all night, not worrying that you'll knock over a server's tray! Peter, the owner is a sweetheart (and a genius), and has obviously curated the manor house to simultaneously give you a dreamy feeling yet somehow also feel at home. Our Maitre D', Gigi, was phenomenal. My busy work schedule meant I ran short on time coordinating all of my (too many) DIY details and give appropriate directions, and yet.... miraculously, everything came together splendidly. Gigi coordinated the excellent service (with help from Carlos - shout out to him too!) from the moment guests arrived, through photos, through our gorgeous ceremony, our most unconventional cocktail hour (games and live animals in their garden space from the nature center where my husband and I work), through the delicious reception dinner. She even coordinated with my 16 year-old "wedding planner," Elijah, through it all, as if that was the most normal of requests. She is extraordinary. All of our guests said it was the most memorable and beautiful wedding they'd ever attended. Our undying gratitude to Peter, Shelley, Gigi, Carlos, and the rest of the staff at FEAST for helping our wedding day be undoubtedly the best day of our lives. GO to one of their tastings, and if your gut tells you the place is special, as mine did, don't hesitate! This place is one of a kind. <3

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Rebecca D

It has been three months since our wedding at FEAST and we are still struggling to find a way to put into words how much we loved everything about this venue. The beautiful space, delicious food, and incredible staff made for a flawless wedding that far exceeded our... Read More expectations. FEAST is not at all like your typical wedding factory. You can feel it as soon as you pull into the property! Every little space on the grounds – from the quaint serene ceremony space, to the meandering gardens behind the porch, to the funky cozy rooms inside, to the gorgeous dining room, is full of love and charm. So many of our guests commented on what a wonderfully unique wedding space FEAST is and we couldn’t agree more. As for the food, everything was delicious; cooked perfectly and beautiful displayed. And the staff… wow!! Peter, Shelley, and Christine treated us with such kindness and care. We honestly could not have asked for anything more. Peter and Shelley are easily the most responsive, genuine, professional, and flexible people we met throughout the wedding planning process. Christine was our maître’d and she made everything run so smoothly leading up to and throughout our wedding day, all the while with a cheerful friendly attitude. She seemed to be everywhere all at the same time – she is incredible. Thank you Peter, Shelley, Christine and the rest of the staff at FEAST for helping us host the wedding of our dreams. You have created something truly special and we are forever grateful to have been a part of it.