FEAST at Round Hill

Washingtonville, NY

Award Winning Private Estate with Lush Gardens

Intimate, romantic, located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, this early 1800's Greek Revival Manor has been impeccably restored to its original grace and grandeur. Introduce your guests to the casual elegance of a country estate with the sophistication & quality of Manhattan. Features: One wedding a day—you decide the start time, luxurious gardens with a pond, waterfalls & fountains, outdoor garden wedding ceremony area along with indoor area in case of inclement weather, we are all-inclusive—no site fees, comfortably accommodates 200 guests, huge dance floor, less than one hour from Manhattan & NJ. Upcoming Food Tastings—RSVP on our website: Sat, April 29, 11am • Sat, May 6, 11am • Sat, May 20, 11am • Sun, June 4, 11am • Sat, June 17, 11am

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

110 Round Hill Road, Washingtonville, NY (800) 337-2556

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rebecca B

My husband and I got married at FEAST on 12/3/16 and I cannot sing their praises enough. Our expectations were exceeded through throughout the entire process, from when we initially booked the venue 10 months prior to the wedding to the morning after the wedding when we went to... Read More pick up our belongings. Peter, Shelly, Kim, both Ellens, and the entire team were absolutely wonderful. Their attention to detail and their ability to anticipate our needs before they even arose were unparalleled and I received dozens of compliments from our guests about the quality of the venue and the staff. The entire day was absolutely perfect and I truly felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was worried that I didn't hire a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator, but I absolutely didn't need either of those services because the FEAST team took care of everything. From making sure my bouquet was in water all day prior to the ceremony to making sure that my husband and our families had enough to eat and drink (and water to stay hydrated!) during the reception, they had absolutely every element covered. We had a bit of a non-traditional wedding in that we had 180 guests and did the cocktail hour prior to the ceremony and then had stations for dinner rather than a seated served meal. Peter and his team had tons of suggestions along the way to make sure the night went smoothly and everything was executed exactly as planned. The food was wonderful - we had passed Hors d'oeuvres, specialty stations for dinner (pad thai, carving station, traditional Jewish food station with blintzes, knishes, latkes, pickles, and Dr. Brown's cream soda, and pizza station), and then gelato, cake, crepes, and mini sweets (chocolate covered strawberries, cheesecakes, mousse, etc) for dessert. The food options were a huge draw for us, as we didn't want to have a typical seated dinner with choice of fish, meat or pasta. However, FEAST does offer that too, so whether you want stations or seated (or a mix) Peter and his team seem to be able to accommodate anything! We currently live in Chicago, so they were able to get us a local Chicago beer in addition to serving a signature cocktail that we created with them. So many guests told us that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to. Especially for people who live in Westchester, NYC, Long Island, or NJ, FEAST is amazing in that it's only about 45 minutes to an hour drive from Manhattan/Westchester/NJ/LI and the base prices are much more reasonable than a lot of the other venues we looked at in Westchester and Bergen County. Our wedding was absolutely unbelievable and I owe it all to the FEAST team. If I had to do it all over again, I would do it at FEAST again in a heartbeat and I cannot recommend this venue highly enough.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Jacqueline V

My husband and I got married on 3/10/2017. Since the moment I initiated communication and saw this place. It was magical. It is one of the most unique venues in the tri-state area. We were treated like kings & queens from day 1 (before they even had our business), there... Read More communication, personalization, follow up, support, offerings, amenities, direction & friendship is like none other. We truly are going to miss working with them (special shout outs to Peter, Shelley, Rose and.. KIM!) Our wedding way was magical.. the food was awesome. If you are considering this place... look no further! They run a great business and are truly a family and make you feel a part of it!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Boogie B

As Father of the Bride (Kait), I would like to pay tribute to The Feast At Round Hill: the staff, the wedding, the cuisine, the cost, and the chef-owner Peter. Staff: Superb. I am a deacon and thus have witnessed many weddings at many venues. It is rare to find an... Read More all-encompassing staff from maitre d' to servers to bartenders who are uniformly friendly, polite, helpful, and skilled -- as they are here. But I want to give particular praise for this: an unfortunate happening occurred at the reception involving a guest. It was upsetting to my daughter, the bride, She started to tear up. She was swarmed by female staff, like worker bees protecting the Queen. They reassured her, they calmed her, they told her to not let the event cloud the reception for her, that there were two more hours left to the reception, and she should enjoy it, and be joyful on this her wedding day. They succeeded in their task, and Kait later said this day was truly the best and happiest day of her life (and she's had a good life!). Wedding: The ceremony was flawless. Again, I have witnessed many weddings, and more than a few were marred by mishaps, often timing mishaps. There's no do-over at a wedding -- it's a once and forever event. The assigned staff were supremely skilled and schooled in being sure all went perfectly -- the rehearsal, the entrance for the ceremony, the ceremony itself, and all that followed. Cuisine: My son and his wife are very successful caterers in a high-end gourmet catering business they own and operate on the West Coast. (The week after this wedding, they catered an event on the West Coast for a high-end department store at which 4,800 patrons were served over a period of three evenings). They candidly, expertly praised the cuisine and service at The Feast. I asked their opinion for this review. They noted first the timing of the supper was excellent -- the pacing of the supper (the presentation of the courses) was expertly done. The service was "very good, -- organized and friendly." They had high praise for the food served. They particularly praised the pork at the South of the Border Carving Station and said the pork tenderloin was very tasty. The beef entree was"perfectly cooked," and the chicken (they knew the particular name of the cut of breast used), they said was "juicy and delicious." The Gelato Bar was "fantastic." Cost: I told Kait I object to the all-too-common practice of wedding venues in Westchester to charge whatever they do per person, but then add on an exorbitant fee of several thousand dollars just to walk in the place. Kat found The Feast, which does not participate in that practice, but only charge per person -- and that is a very reasonable cost, especially when considering the value received. Chef Owner Peter: Peter was present at the time of the reception, and had to respond to the untoward event mentioned above. He was kind to my daughter at a trying time indeed, and I am most appreciative of that. He showed good judgment, discretion, and compassion. His is business I was glad to support. And so an award off Five Stars i fully earned and justified.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Marisel B

Our 11/20/16 wedding was spectacular. We didn't want the grand ballroom type of venue. We were looking for a rustic, intimate, beautiful setting and we found it here. The fireplaces were lit when we arrived making it cozy, warm and intimate. We enjoyed our day like one of our... Read More guest. Why? We had nothing to worry about, that's why. Communication with the staff is effortless, from our initial booking to selecting menus to reviewing with our maitre d' Rose. All was exceptional!! The groomsmen forgot their boutonnières Rose saved the day, she came up with 3 of them, wrapped in burlap. They were perfect for our fall rustic glam theme. The food was exceptional, from our hors d'oeuvres to our buffet dinner. We could have chosen many other venues for our celebration of love, but we are so grateful that we went with our initial "this is it" reaction. Thanks FEAST for making our wedding a most memorable event.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Rachael V

FEAST!! Where does one begin! My husband and I were married here on September 18, 2016 and from almost a year and a half before our wedding the entire staff here has been an absolute pleasure to work with. If your looking for a venue with a unique feel this is your place! I... Read More remember the very first time we arrived to look at this venue and we instantly fell in LOVE! Every step of the way was such a fantastic experience and our wedding was nothing more than perfect! Our Maitre 'D Rose was spectacular assisting with every detail before, during, and after our wedding. She is so sweet and really takes pride in everything that she does. We also had the pleasure of having Ellen to assist and she was attentive, passionate, and detail ordinate in all that she did for us. We are beyond grateful for everyone at FEAST and all that they did for us. Also, we are still are told even months after our wedding how amazing the food was! This was especially great to hear because FEAST went above and beyond to make sure our entire menu was gluten free since myself and many of our guests were too. Please know if you decide to choose FEAST as your wedding venue you will not be disappointed. We only wish we could do it all again! Thank you a million times over to everyone at FEAST!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kristen C

My husband and I have spent many years working in events and corporate gigs and wanted desperately to find a wedding venue that didn’t feel like we were at work. FEAST is the exact opposite of a hotel ballroom or country club tent. The house itself lends itself to feeling like... Read More it’s YOUR home for the day. The gardens are expansive yet feel intimate with their little sitting areas (and seeing how they were lit it at night was a delightful surprise). The back porch being heated in the evening is absolutely killer and the grounds themselves are immaculate. The inside of the venue is large, yet inviting. Having the dining space separate from the dance floor is such a huge plus, particularly for my husband and I who are chatters, not dancers. It lets people have a conversation without screaming, yet the French doors between spaces allows for people to see and be seen. The layout of the house and grounds lent itself perfectly to our cocktail style reception. We wanted everything to feel organic and easy—no real set times for people to have to dance or eat or sit with nothing to do. And the FEAST staff executed it flawlessly. Our Maitre d’ , Kim, was completely amazing. She was there with our wedding party from 9am while we had hair and makeup done all the way until the very end—never stopped smiling and NEVER stopped moving around and circulating—but it never felt like she was hovering. She was always just there when we needed her. She executed our “no seating chart” cocktail style layout perfectly. Our meetings with Peter, FEASTS owner, in the early planning stages were great. He’s got great humor about what he does and knows how to run his ship seamlessly. The venue, the staff and the value are unbeatable.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Elizabeth M

If anyone is interested in a different kind of venue, this is IT! The Feast is beyond AMAZING! I do not have one bad thing about this venue! Simple amazing! We had our wedding there August 27,2016 and we were worried about the summer heat, but it was the most perfect afternoon.... Read More The staff was attentive and reliable to everyone,not just the wedding party. Our Maitre-d' Ellen was fabulous, she knew exactly how to run our day as perfect as we wanted it. The venue is just breath taking, the gardens and the ceremony setting and the gorgeous house with the big open front deck, just amazing! My guest enjoyed themselves each and every minute of mine and Kevin's wedding day. We still get compliments about the Feast each and every time we are around friends and family. They had such an enjoyable time, just as we did. The suite upstairs is great! My bridesmaids and I had such a great time getting ready. Words cannot explain how thankful I am for choosing the FEAST at Round Hill. Your venue and staff were beyond our dreams! Thank you for making the Wildisan Wedding, a wedding we cannot ever forget! xoxo Elizabeth & Kevin Wildisan

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kristen W

FEAST at Round Hill is really in a class of their own. I can't begin to describe how perfect our wedding day was and the staff at Round Hill was absolutely wonderful and coordinated everything from start to finish. All of our guests were amazed by the beauty of this venue and... Read More told us throughout the night that it was the nicest wedding and venue they have been to. The food was delicious and the service excellent!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jennifer S

FEAST at Round Hill is exceptional in every way. My husband and I just got married there on Labor Day, 2016, and it was all so perfect. The grounds, the food, the gardens, the decor, the drinks, the service, did I mention the food?? Every single guest was so charmed by the place... Read More that they asked me what magic helped me find it. They have just one wedding a day, and are so accommodating of your vision that you can create the most authentic, special DAY to make the whole crazy ride of planning a wedding so worthwhile. We had about 125 guest, which i was quite a comfortable number for us, and the layout, though different than most venues, allowed for more intimate spaces to talk throughout the night, especially for older guests with no interest in loud dance music, OR you could move to the atrium and dance with reckless abandon all night, not worrying that you'll knock over a server's tray! Peter, the owner is a sweetheart (and a genius), and has obviously curated the manor house to simultaneously give you a dreamy feeling yet somehow also feel at home. Our Maitre D', Gigi, was phenomenal. My busy work schedule meant I ran short on time coordinating all of my (too many) DIY details and give appropriate directions, and yet.... miraculously, everything came together splendidly. Gigi coordinated the excellent service (with help from Carlos - shout out to him too!) from the moment guests arrived, through photos, through our gorgeous ceremony, our most unconventional cocktail hour (games and live animals in their garden space from the nature center where my husband and I work), through the delicious reception dinner. She even coordinated with my 16 year-old "wedding planner," Elijah, through it all, as if that was the most normal of requests. She is extraordinary. All of our guests said it was the most memorable and beautiful wedding they'd ever attended. Our undying gratitude to Peter, Shelley, Gigi, Carlos, and the rest of the staff at FEAST for helping our wedding day be undoubtedly the best day of our lives. GO to one of their tastings, and if your gut tells you the place is special, as mine did, don't hesitate! This place is one of a kind. <3

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Rebecca D

It has been three months since our wedding at FEAST and we are still struggling to find a way to put into words how much we loved everything about this venue. The beautiful space, delicious food, and incredible staff made for a flawless wedding that far exceeded our... Read More expectations. FEAST is not at all like your typical wedding factory. You can feel it as soon as you pull into the property! Every little space on the grounds – from the quaint serene ceremony space, to the meandering gardens behind the porch, to the funky cozy rooms inside, to the gorgeous dining room, is full of love and charm. So many of our guests commented on what a wonderfully unique wedding space FEAST is and we couldn’t agree more. As for the food, everything was delicious; cooked perfectly and beautiful displayed. And the staff… wow!! Peter, Shelley, and Christine treated us with such kindness and care. We honestly could not have asked for anything more. Peter and Shelley are easily the most responsive, genuine, professional, and flexible people we met throughout the wedding planning process. Christine was our maître’d and she made everything run so smoothly leading up to and throughout our wedding day, all the while with a cheerful friendly attitude. She seemed to be everywhere all at the same time – she is incredible. Thank you Peter, Shelley, Christine and the rest of the staff at FEAST for helping us host the wedding of our dreams. You have created something truly special and we are forever grateful to have been a part of it.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Marissa L

Dear Peter, Patrick, and everyone at FEAST, We cannot thank you enough for your attention to detail, professionalism, and kindness while helping us make our wedding day absolutely perfect. There is not a thing that could have gone any better. Right from the beginning, when we... Read More were still venue shopping and we visited during a tasting, we knew instantly that this was the place for us; we felt comfortable, like we were at home. The grounds and garden are stunning; the many times we visited during the planning process, the grounds were always being cared for to make sure everything is just right. Our ceremony was planned to be outside in the ceremony garden, but with the weather changing course many times throughout the day, the staff moved everything inside to the atrium, but then moved everything back outside because the sun came through; that was the only part which was a bit nerve-racking, but it worked out perfectly! The staff is so unbelievably flexible, and they know what they are doing-- they were ready for both scenarios. The food-- the food was delicious from start to finish! Everything was cooked perfectly and served at the proper temperature, and it looked beautiful, as well. Our maitre'd was Rose, and she made us feel confident the entire week leading up to the night, and beyond. She was extremely thorough in all of her planning and making sure we were all on the same page;the entire night was seamless because she is so amazing at what she does. All of our guests had a wonderful time; we received so many comments about the beautiful grounds, the food being SO good, and the service being top notch. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping make our wedding day nothing short of perfection. You truly make us feel like part of the FEAST family. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Amanda R

We had our wedding at FEAST this weekend and can’t believe how incredible the day was! Everything about the venue, staff and food far exceeded our expectations! We were truly in shock at how amazing the day and night was in every way possible! While looking around for a wedding... Read More venue, my fiancé and I thought that a traditional wedding wasn’t for us because all of the venues in the area seemed so impersonal and cookie-cutter. When we stepped into this venue, we instantly knew! The staff is so unbelievably attentive, warm and friendly; it sounds cliché, but they make you feel like family! They want nothing more than for the bride and groom to enjoy their day, and do everything to make that happen! They even go above and beyond to make the bridal party and family feel just as special as the bride and groom. The day could not have been more calm and relaxing! The bridal party was able to get into the house early in the morning to set some things up and prepare for the day. Having your hair and makeup done right there on-site helped to make the day stress free and fun for all. The food was amazing! Our guests have not stopped talking about how delicious the appetizers and entrees were. They are very accommodating with creating a food and drink menu that is exactly what you want. We were able to add some specialty beers a few days before the wedding. If you are looking for a unique venue that does not have a catering hall feel, then FEAST is your place! Thank you Peter, Ellen, Christine and everyone else at FEAST for making us feel so special and for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Diana S

We can't thank FEAST enough for all of their efforts and dedication to our wedding in May 2016. We had an incredible day celebrating with our loved ones, and the day went wonderfully because of you and your friendly and dedicated staff and recommended vendors. Rose was a... Read More wonderful MD and all over every detail. Weeks later, we're still hearing positive feedback of the venue's staff, decor, ambiance and the natural flow of the space. When we were in the venue search process, we really wanted an environment that would lend to exploring and allow people to enjoy the beauty of the Hudson Valley and the grounds that we both love so much. The venue lends itself so perfectly to that. As a professional event planner, I sought out a place that was different and far from a wedding factory. A place that had a natural beauty and spoke to the environment. The men had their cigar corner, the family had their quite nooks in the parlors, the friends had the dance floor, and the lovers had their flower beds and gardens, and everyone had a place. Hands down, the best part about Feast as a venue is that it allows people to do something if they do not like to dance and opens the mind and spirit up to nature. When your best friend - who is an Editor at Bon Appetit - writes an instagram post stating "Only Diana would have a perfectly cooked steak at her wedding.", you know you've done a good job planning out the best day of your life. Everyone loved the food so much! The portions were generous, the seasoning was spot on, and the timing of service was perfect to the minute. Thank you Feast for working with me on the menu throughout planning, and for being incredibly flexible, responsive, easy to pick up the phone and talk to, and generally incredible to work with! We are hoping friends or family get married at Feast soon, so we can experience the magic from a guest's perspective!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Pamela B

We first visited Round Hill for one of their tastings offered to engaged couples looking for a venue. We thought we had found our venue elsewhere but, we figured, why not, since we had signed up months before. When we visited, it was still Winter. Snow was covering all of their... Read More lush and beautiful gardens and out door space. Yet, the moment we walked in, we knew it was where we would get married. The space doesn't feel like a "typical" wedding factory. There is only one event at a time and there isn't any hideous floral carpeting or a cookie cutter ballroom. It's a beautiful old estate with rooms for people to wander through during your cocktail hour or escape the music for a more quiet conversation during your reception; yet, it's small enough for people to find their way back to the dining area and dance floor. When we returned in May of last year for a second visit, we were able to truly appreciate the work that goes into their grounds and gardens. They are filled with color, lush and vibrant. The winding stone path surrounded by beautiful florals in a range of gorgeous colors makes a spring wedding here truly SPECTACULAR. The food is SPECTACULAR. I have never have better food at a wedding and I am not just saying that because it was my own. EVERYONE is still raving about the food. The paella bar during cocktail hour was incredible! The staff is attentive and flexible. Whatever you want to do, they will find a way to help make it happen. They meticulously placed my homemade and purchased decorations. Peter, Shelley, Ellen, and the entire staff at Round Hill are truly impeccable. Throughout the entire process, they go out of their way to make you feel special instead of leaving you feeling like you are just another wedding to be held there. It started drizzling during my outdoor ceremony and they handed out umbrellas and even held one over my head on my way back to the house after we were married. I am only sad I can't get married here again!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Maggie G

My husband and I were married on June 26, 2015, and had our wedding reception at FEAST and Round Hill. No words can adequately describe how much we love, love, LOVE it there! From the moment we toured FEAST at a tasting, we knew we wanted to have our wedding reception there.... Read More Peter and his staff were always thoughtful and attentive and answered all of our questions, from "How early can we arrive to set up?" to "Can you serve the dinner rolls in a basket instead of on a plate?" The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the house has tremendous charm, and the food is deliciously amazing! (For any other vegetarians out there, I'd highly suggest having the vegetarian shepherd's pie as a dinner option!) On our wedding day, our maitre'd, Ellen, marvelously made sure our reception was everything we wanted it to be. We even had our own personal attendant, Tyler, who so sweetly made sure that my dress never dragged on the ground and brought my husband and I drinks and plates of hors d'ouevres when pictures took longer than expected. It was an absolutely perfect day and many of our wedding guests still tell us how beautiful FEAST was and how fantastic the food and service was. One person even told us she had never been to a more special wedding venue. We adore everything about FEAST and cannot recommend it highly enough to couples looking for a one-of-a-kind wedding venue. Thank you, Peter, Ellen, Tyler, and everyone else at FEAST for helping to make our wedding reception the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Kristi G

We got married at Round Hill in May 2016 and it was everything we imagined it could have been and more. Everyone at FEAST is amazing--so easy to work with, attentive, anticipating our needs--I could go on and on. So many of our guests raved about the venue, the food, the... Read More atmosphere, and staff--they're still calling us about it! Our maitre d', Rose, was FANTASTIC. All the staff exceeded our expectations and our guests really felt the difference. We also loved the tastings as a way to get to know the venue and prepare for the wedding. Their couples event at the beginning of the year was really informative and fun, and helped us through the last phases of the planning. I guess, basically, what I'm trying to say is--we couldn't possibly recommend FEAST more. Best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Pam R

If FEAST at Round Hill is on your list for possible venues than drop the others and go with FEAST!! My husband and I got married at FEAST this past April and every step of the process in working with Peter (the owner), Shelley (Peter’s assistant), and the entire team was easy,... Read More stress free, and fun!  We both wanted a place that felt welcoming and more like a home than a banquet hall and Round Hill fit that bill. The house is warm, wonderfully decorated, and beautifully framed by gardens filled with decks, walking paths and a pound! And with out a doubt you feel the love within that house because the team at Round Hill truly enjoy their work and are seriously on top of their game! From the first arrival for a tasting, through the planning process, and the week leading up to our wedding, they were always quick to answer any questions, calming worries that arose, and provided great advice when we were unsure of anything.  For each wedding FEAST assigns a Maitre’D and we had the amazing wonder woman Christine! She was unbelievable in helping coordinate everything the week leading up to the wedding and the day of! I arrived with my Mom and sisters mid afternoon and we had a blast getting ready in the bridal suite knowing Christine had everything under control. My husband still a month out talks about how she just seemed to be everywhere at once. And she was! No matter where either one of us was at she was always checking in making sure we had everything we needed. I don’t think I would have enjoyed the evening as much as I did with out the confidence instilled by Christine and the FEAST staff that all was truly as it should be. Now, lets talk about the food! Absolutely delicious and we had so many compliments from our guest! From the appetizers, to the entrées, and the cake from Pastry Garden, all were phenomenal. Their menu is full of wonderful choices, sure to satisfy the varying taste buds a guest list can include. For us specifically we had several vegetarians attending and they were so excited to have such an array of choices!! And we were thrilled to walk away with to-go boxes afterwards and seriously ate them all over the next few days!  We truly had our dream wedding and so much of that was possible because of the unbelievable team and the amazing venue that is FEAST at Round Hill!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Angela R

My husband and I were married on April 24, 2016 and from the moment I stepped into the Feast I knew this was it. We worked with Rose who was an absolute God sent. She was there to assist in whatever we needed. She took care of us from beginning to the end of our special day. The... Read More food was incredible and our guests couldn't stop talking about it. Peter , the owner was awesome in helping us plan our wedding and such a great guy to work with. The whole staff went above and beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Caitlin R

I was recently married at FEAST at Round Hill and I could not have asked for a better experience. First off, the people at FEAST including the owner (Peter), his assistant (Shelley), possible Maitre'Ds (Rose is the BEST!), attendants, wait staff, etc. were so helpful and on... Read More top of everything! Leading up to my wedding they gave me suggestions and answered every little question I had. They are prepared and professional. On my wedding day, more importantly, the staff took care of my every need. They made sure I was where I needed to be, made sure I ate and always a drink in hand, and found my dad when he went MIA (as I was about to walk down the aisle). They did much more, of course, but those are the things that immediately came to mind. The entire staff was beyond expectations! Rose was a great maitre'd and made my day go flawlessly. My entire family loved her. With regards to other aspects of the venue, the look and feel is like home. That was the reason I chose to have my wedding here. It is nicely decorated and is a relaxing and comforting environment. The set-up worked well with my 150+ guests. Owners and staff were accommodating to my set-up requests (i.e., table size and location). The food was fantastic. I heard nothing but rave reviews from everyone who attended my wedding. I think the comfort food station and gelato station were the big hits of the night, but overall it was all a success. I owe FEAST a huge thank you for making my special day a day to remember. The day went seamlessly without a hiccup, and it was all thanks to them. If you're looking for a wedding venue, PICK THIS! The food, look, and level of service are well-worth the money. I would even say you're getting a bargain -- because they went above and beyond every expectation I had for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

Please go see the folks at Round Hill!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Jessie L

FEAST is incredible. Every day since our wedding, my wife and I count our blessings to have had such an incredible venue and staff that was so hard-working, attentive to details and so careful in its execution of our wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about Peter,... Read More Shelly, Kim and their entire staff -- and more importantly, neither can our guests. In the weeks since we were married (New year's eve) our friends, family and other guests haven't been able to stop pouring in compliments over the quality of the food, venue and staffing on that special night. The venue, as you'll see during a tasting, is gorgeous. That's for certain. But now I can also attest that, at every step of the way, FEAST's staff showed what it means to be true professionals. From the amazing communication we had with Peter and Shelly in the months before the wedding (seriously, they were in contact with us every time we reached out!) to the one-on-one attention we got with Kim (our in-house wedding coordinator) in planning the details of the night, we were constantly delighted, amazed and grateful for the quality of care we received. Still, nothing could have prepared us for how EPIC FEAST's execution was the night of the wedding. We honestly can't say enough good things to thoroughly prove how pleased we were, but we'll take a stab at it: The food was amazing. The service was amazing. The planning was amazing, the bar and drinks were amazing. The coordination with the other vendors, and the band, was amazing. The pack up was amazing. Kim even sent us on our mini-moon with boxes of each entree we didn't have time to eat, as well as some cake! Every little detail was covered and executed perfectly, allowing my wife and I, and our parents, to enjoy and take in every moment of the night. Truly, that's what matters, and we thank FEAST from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make the night so special. Rest assured that if you go with this venue, they will see to it that this is the best night of you and your spouse's lives.

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Jessie L

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Tania B

My wife and I got married on November 9th at FEAST at Roundhill. It was an absolute dream!! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful but the owner and staff are really wonderful to work with. Our guests were stunned at what an amazing space it is. If you have never seen the... Read More space, do!! The food is amazing as well. If you're planning your wedding and are considering a venue, we highly recommend FEAST at Roundhill. Thank you Peter,Thomas, Christina, Shelly, Feast caterers and all the staff for making it a flawless and most wonderful day of our lives. We are truly grateful to all of you.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Melinda S

My husband and I just got married here 11/8 and it was the wedding of our dreams. It was the first and only place we looked out. Everyone was so helpful, Peter was so welcoming and Kim our Maitre D was amazing.Kim, Peter, Shelley and all the staff were so patient with us and any... Read More help we needed along the way , they answered every question and went above and beyond. The guests also had such a wonderful time and the food is amazing ,one of the best I have had, delicious .They even packed up leftover cake and food for us to take home and our decor to get in the morning. The staff was so helpful even brought drinks for immediate family. Everyone went above and beyond all with smiles on their faces. It was the happiest day of our lives and every expectation we had was met and exceeded. The grounds are also so peaceful and well kept and it shows in our photographs. So many options for pictures.We couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We drove up the driveway and pretty much knew that, unless the gorgeous manor house was a cardboard prop, we had found our venue. Admittedly our field of comparison was quite meager, as we had only visited a handful of places on Long Island that spanned from gaudy to... Read More rundown-but-charging-a-base-of-$140-per-plate-because-we-are-trading-on-a-"storied-name" or the even more outrageous prices we were quoted from wineries and barn-type venues. Nonetheless, we were completely taken by the beauty of F.E.A.S.T. and how well it blended stately elegance with the surrounding natural beauty of the Hudson Valley, and would have said yes no matter what. The scenic grounds were so incomparably gorgeous in our eyes and provided the greatest backdrop for photos and an unforgettable evening. Storybook picturesque is a starting attempt in trying to capture the essence of F.E.A.S.T. in words. Storybook picturesque is a starting attempt in trying to capture the essence of F.E.A.S.T. in words. If this place does not make you googly-eyed and weak in the knees, then jaded you are. That F.E.A.S.T. is celebrated for cuisine was very important to us, and when we had the opportunity to taste many of the appetizers and stations during Bridal Daze last January, we knew we had struck gold. How could they possibly provide such quality and quantity for such reasonable costs? Apparently this is what you can get when you escape the NY-Long Island-Westchester triangle of financial strangulation. We were slightly disappointed that we did not have the opportunity to taste entrees, but our fears were ultimately allayed given the amazing freshness and variety of the appetizers/stations. We knew that all would be great, and the feedback that we received from our guests confirmed that over and over again with a barrage of compliments about the food, staff, house, and grounds. Now about that staff. First off, Peter the owner is quite a character. He is absolutely the type of person you want running this place. You can tell that he is a sybarite and detail-oriented. This all directly benefits you. He accommodated EVERY request that we had, and believe you me, we asked for a lot of things at the bar. Things ran like a top. His Maitre D's are unreal (Rose was ours, she was so professional and worked everything in seamlessly). Shelley answered all of our questions throughout the entire process, and was always accommodating! Our captain Christine was so incredibly attentive but absolutely never in our way. They are a well-oiled machine. Neither of us are from this area and we picked F.E.A.S.T. completely on a whim. However, it was not difficult at all for our Westchester and Long Island based families and friends to get to, and they all loved getting away from the NY metro chaos. It is important to mention the preferred vendors as well, because we used a recommended DJ (Mario from A Perfect Blend) and florist (Flowers by JoAnn, unfortunately selling her business) and were blown away by both. It is obvious that these professionals have been carefully curated by Peter and that he only recommends the top crop. The Pastry Garden, which is the bakery that makes the cakes, created the most stunning and delicious cake imaginable. Go with Peter's recommended vendors and you will be so satisfied. The best recommendation we can give is that we would do it all over again at F.E.A.S.T!