HIRE THEM NOW!!! BEST INVESTMENT WE MADE!!
Feather & Twine Photography is made up by the dynamic duo, husband & wife pair, Kelsey and Talon. As you can see by the examples of their photography online here and on their website, they are extreme...
ly talented and truly have a gift, which we should be so thankful that they are sharing with the world! Absolutely incredible work! The work speaks for itself - absolutely gorgeous way of capturing light, personality, and I could just go on and on!
But what I find to truly make them the best photographers out there is their amazing personalities! They were wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process and were the best team to work with on our wedding day.
Let me break down for you why:
1) Kelsey and Talon met us for coffee before we decided to book them as photographers and after our initial meeting we knew we needed to look no further. They were warm, kind and very passionate about their work. They also asked us all of the questions we did not even know we should be thinking about and helped guide us through the process - I loved that they did this for us because we really needed it!
2) They are extremely communicative and helped to walk us through timelines, give recommendations, answer our MANY questions we had -- when it came to planning and keeping things smooth and stress free we were grateful to have Kelsey & Talon to guide us. We also used all of their vendor recommendations and are so glad we did! They have such a beautiful network here in Austin (and beyond! but our wedding was in Austin) and that is a testament to who they are as artists and small business owners.
3) They are so sweet & kind, but can also be diplomatically direct when needed - this was so important for our families to get them in sync for large photos- and it is truly a gift! They are the types of people you need on your big day to get the job done while also making everyone feel incredibly at ease and keeping things on schedule. Seriously - this is a gift and worth the investment in and of itself!
4) A few weeks before our wedding we were able to meet up with them again to walk through our timeline and some questionnaires. They are extremely organized which allowed for our wedding day to be well thought-out and run smoothly because we were all on the same page. They also coordinated and worked beautifully with our Videographer DavidLe (I'll write his review soon too) and just goes to show that they think through everything! And on our wedding day they seemed to be everywhere and no where all at the same time - never intrusive, but always able to capture the intimate moments. Once again another beautiful gift we didn't realize would have such a positive impact on our wedding day.
5) Lastly, let us just say that they both have such beautiful and kind souls and working with such a beautiful married couple is an inspiring thing to have throughout the wedding planning process . They think about their impact on the world, the impact they have on their couples and they are just amazing humans that make the world a better place. When we were hiring and planning for our wedding we wanted to support businesses that we believe in and people who we wanted to invest in. Kelsey and Talon are worth the investment and we will continue to support them in the future.
Hiring Feather & Twine will be the best investment you make - so run and book them now! Thank you, Kelsey & Talon, for all you did!