Book Your Wedding with Fendley Farmstead

A BARN IN CANTON, GA

Located in lovely Canton, Georgia, topping one of the highest peaks in Cherokee County, the Fendley Farmstead invites to-be-weds to share a rustic wedding space that celebrates a love of the great outdoors. Situated on 11 acres, this family owned and operated wedding and event facility provides a covered barn and manicured vineyards that make ideal locations for those first-look photos.

The Barn at Fendley Farmstead sits at the top of the hill overlooking the beautiful manicured grounds. Built from rustic wood and stacked stone, the barn's brick and concrete floor provide space for dancing or make an excellent aisle for wedding ceremonies. A central stacked stone fireplace sets the stage for wedding vows and lovely chandeliers and draperies cover the exposed beam ceiling. With space for 300 guests, the Barn has pretty wooden church-bench seating or fun hay bales, open sides for plenty of light and air and huge sliding doors that create a gorgeous entrance.

The Grounds at Fendley Farmstead share space for 300 guests on manicured lawns flanked by blooming sunflowers and meandering vineyards. Southern-style charm begins with pretty split-rail fences and fields of wildflowers creating a backdrop for an outdoor wedding ceremony. Plenty of space for a reception tent or an elegant white pergola makes the grounds an excellent choice for large wedding and reception events.

The Fendley Farmstead is a family farm that provides both indoor and outdoor wedding and event space options. The rustic charm of the venue makes it a great choice for couples who want a shabby-chic wedding experience. The Fendley Farmstead provides a list of catering and decorating vendors along with plenty of help for couples who want to provide these services themselves. A full staff and optional bar service is available with the rental of the facility. The grounds themselves are decorated with blooming plants, pretty fences and tall trees for shade.

The Fendley Farmstead has a large parking area and the ability to cater to an indoor wedding or reception if the weather does not cooperate. Large fenced areas make it easy to separate wedding ceremonies from the reception venue to create a designated space for each portion of the event. Power is provided at the Barn for the addition of twinkle lights, a DJ or even a live band.

The beautiful grounds of the Fendley Farmstead are definitely a perk when it comes to a wedding in Canton, Georgia.

• Valet parking is available if desired
  • Close to lodging and restaurants in Canton
  • Additional items, like plant hangers and rustic signs, are provided

Events Venue

Fendley Farmstead is located on Sardis Road in the quaint Clayton Community on one of the highest peaks in northern Cherokee County. We offer a Venue for Weddings, Receptions, Family Reunions, Corporate Events, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, and a yearly Christmas Celebration where you pick your own Frasier Fur Christmas Tree and visit Santa.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn

1287 Sardis Road, Canton, GA (404) 408-5561

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Amber L

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FENDLEY FARMSTEAD ! My wedding went perfect. Dena is a doll to work with and had everything organized and I hire her as day of wedding director. And everything went smoothly. From taking care of vendors to Making sure our dream wedding came through.... Read More I wouldn't change one one detail. Thank you again Dena and Fendley farmstead !!!

2016-06-24T10:39:36 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome!!! It is our goal to make sure your wedding is the "wedding of your dreams", and we were so happy that we got to be a part of your dream.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kendall A

I have never met a venue that was so easy and enjoyable to work with. Dena answered all of my questions and went above and beyond all expectations. She was a complete joy to work with! The venue was drop dead gorgeous as well. Everything is kept in perfect shape all year round.... Read More I truly cannot say enough great things about this place! Our event was fantastic and exactly what we had pictured. Dena went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly the day of and I could not have been more grateful. She relieved so much stress and was such a huge help. I would recommend this venue to everyone. Definitely my favorite venue i've ever worked with. Dena, thank you so much for everything you did for us! We will definitely be back for more events.

2017-08-15T21:57:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! This makes my heart so happy!!!! We enjoyed working with you too. Please know that we are here to help you in any way on future events.

Anderson wedding, October 24, 2015

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Words cannot express how beautiful Fendley Farmstead venue is. Dena and her husband Danny are caring people that went way above expectations in making are daughter and son inlaws wedding go as planned. The venue is the perfect place for a wedding/ reception. We had our... Read More daughter flown in by helicopter, Danny made sure a area was mowed for them to have a place to land. Dena directed the wedding timing it just right for the wedding party to enter the barn first so that our daughter could make her surprise grand helicopter entrance that no-one at the wedding knew about. The wedding itself was breath taking and could not have happened without Dena and Danny's help. They made it day we will always remember. Our daughter said it was the wedding of her dreams. We have had several people tell us the wedding was beautiful and that it was the wedding of the year. We are forever thankful to Dena and Danny for their kindness in everything they did to make this wedding happen on their beautiful quaint farm. Dena has amazing acessaries that can be used for the wedding/ reception decor. I highly recommend to all to use Fendley Farmstead for your special day.

2015-11-08T21:33:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelley!! That means more to us than you will ever know. We are so happy that everything turned out perfect for Rachel and Blake! Their wedding was beautiful and you all did a wonderful job with everything!! We were excited to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Katie W

Fendley Farmstead is an incredible venue. Dena, who runs it, is amazing to work with. She really helped make our special day that much more special. Her staff is top notch and very accommodating. 100% recommending this to anyone looking for an eclectic and unique place to get... Read More married or celebrate any occasion.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Karla W

We had our daughters wedding here two weeks ago and it couldn’t have been more perfect! The place is beautiful, just gorgeous! Dena was a delight to work with, so accommodating, professional, helpful, available...I can’t say enough about how wonderful she was to work with.... Read More The process from booking to planning to preparing to decorating to the actual wedding went so smooth! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a stunning place for a wedding!! Our guests were overwhelmed with how gorgeous the facility was! We are so grateful to Fendley Farmstead for helping to make Katie and Jeremiah’s wedding truly a dream come true!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

I would give more stars if I was allowed! Every aspect of our wedding was phenomenal because of them and we are so happy that we chose to celebrate our special day here. Dena and Brannigan were amazing and attentive. They both went out of their way to make sure that our once in... Read More a lifetime dream became a reality. The food was delicious, our decorations were so beautifully done, and the new additions to the venue were perfect and beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better day or a better place to marry the love of my life.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kayla T

I recently got married here, 10/22/17 and it was absolutely perfect! Down to the last detail! The venue itself is stunning, we did our ceremony at the outdoor barn and had our reception at the newly renovated indoor barn. Both barns are so so beautiful! Dena is a sweetheart! Our... Read More day wouldn't have went nearly as smooth if we didn't have her to help us with everything! She helped make sure the whole day went as planned which took so much stress off of my husband and I. We are so grateful that we got to work with her and use Fendley Farmstead as our wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jessica T

My husband and I got married at Fendley Farmstead last month and we could not of imagined getting married anywhere else! We knew from the first time we spoke with Dena that this was the venue where we wanted to start our lives together. Dena helped me through out my entire... Read More wedding planning process. She made everything so easy and flawless. Their venue is absolutely beautiful and holds so much love. I couldn't of dreamed of a better place to get married.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kara R

I got married here on 09/23/17 and it was an absolute dream! We had viewed the venue in late April and we fell in love with every part of it immediately. Dena is the sweetest and best person to work with. She and her husband will do anything they can to make the day go... Read More perfectly! They recently did a renovation to the recepition barn and when we saw what they had done to it (2 weeks before our wedding )we had fallen in love with Fendley all over again. The bridal suite was so perfect, I had eight bridesmaids and we all had plenty of room to get ready! My husband also said a big plus was having a groom suite for him and the guys to hangout in before the wedding. We would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a fairy tale wedding! Plus the cute little cows in the back field were a huge hit from everyone at the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Natosha W

I cannot say enough good things about this place. I just got married here 10/14/17 it's absolutely gorgeous and breath taking and Dena is wonderful she's such a sweetheart and goes above and beyond for her brides she treats you as if your family she made sure our day went so... Read More smoothly she did all the decorating and flowers and day of coordinating and it was perfect she brought my vision to life . I cannot thank her enough for everything. I really reccomend her and fendley farmstead if your looking for a rustic venue you will absolutely fall in love with fendley farmstead

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashley W

This venue was perfect for us! We loved the setting, the space, and the overall care taken of the grounds- not to mention how wonderful Dena and Brannigan were to work with! They were so caring and accommodating and helped in any way that they could. All of our guests had an... Read More absolute blast and loved the venue! Thank you for making our special day perfect, Dena! -Ashley & Johnnie

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kara R

We viewed the venue before they started the renovation on the indoor barn and we didn't think it could get any better but they did an absolutely amazing job and we fell in love with all over again! Dena did an amazing job at everything from the day we viewed the venue through... Read More the day of the wedding. She would bend over backwards to make sure that out day went exactly how we wanted it to be. The bridal cottage was more than enough space for 9 girls to get ready and very well decorated. The grooms suite was just as wonderful, my husband enjoyed hanging out there while him and the guys got ready! We love Dena and this absolutely perfect venue!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kathy S

"Just Perfect". That's what I kept hearing from our guests at my daughter's wedding 9/23/17. The grounds are gorgeous, from the split-rail fences and the post and beam structures to the beautiful flowers and the family of cows in the background! I swear Dena has a twin,... Read More because she was every where doing everything that needed to be done. Every time I turned around to check on things (momma's instinct), she was already there doing it. I'm pretty sure it was her that made the rain go away, too. Just as Kara and her dad walked out the gorgeous wooden, double doors to come down the aisle, there was a huge clap of thunder and a bolt of lightening....just enough to be romantic. But then the dark skies left and the sun came out as she and Nick read their vows. It was a glorious day all around, and our guests kept raving about the perfect venue. Dena worked well with our vendors, who never needed to ask me anything, they went straight to her so I could enjoy the wedding. Between the beauty of the facility and the level of service, and the cost, booking here is a no-brainer!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

My daughter's dream wedding was held at Fendley Farmstead in Canton, Ga. The owner Dena was absolutely amazing with idea's and visions. She truly worked so hard for making the bride and groom feel special during their special event. Thank you again! 10 Star Rating!!

2017-09-25T13:05:22 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome!!! Thank you so much, that means more to me than you will ever know. I can not tell who this is that wrote the review, but again, THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Emily H

Dena was great to work with! She truly cares about making your day the best it possibly could be! Fendley Farmstead is beautiful and a great location for 150 guests or less!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kenzie H

Loved it! Perfect venue! Everything I have ever dreamed of!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kathy L

My daughter's wedding was beautiful and we received many compliments. The atmosphere is great, especially after dark with the Edison lights and fire pit. Keep in mind that it is a working farm, so if you do your own decorating, buildings and items used will need to be cleaned.... Read More The owner's daughter, Brannigan was a jewel. She came in with some helpers and helped break everything down at the end of the evening and we really do appreciate it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stacy K

I love the strong family feel of Fendley. The sense of community is really refreshing! I look forward to spending our special day at this venue. The owners have both been very helpful and accommodating.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica N

Fendley Farmstead is such an amazing place. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. There is so many beautiful options to have your ceremony and reception. Dena is simply amazing to work with. She is so helpful and can help you turn every vision into reality. I highly... Read More recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brianna D

Fendley Farms is an absolutely beautiful place to get married! The people work with you and do whatever it takes to make sure your wedding is worry free, unique, and a dream come true. We couldn't have asked for better people to work with or a more perfect place to be getting... Read More married!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily F

For my planning process, Dena had been amazing! She's super great to work with my schedule and budget for what I have in mind. I believe she can handle anything we need!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Megan L

Dena Milner, the wedding coordinator was fantastic! So accommodating. Fendley farmstead, the venue itself, was beautiful and more than i could have ever imagined. I absolutely recommend this to all Brides.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brittany B

Fendley Farmstead was a big part in making our day so perfect! Dena and her family were so sweet and truly focus on making sure the day turns out to be all wanted! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous, day and night!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Great venue!! Dena was so helpful and her decorations were just what we were looking for. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect in every way. High recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Katie J

Where do I begin. This venue is so beautiful! Dena and her family made sure that my wedding was so special!!! All my guests loved this property they keep saying how amazing our wedding turned out! If you are looking for a rustic venue that allows you to have the wedding of your... Read More dreams Fendley Farmstead is your Venue!!!

Dena Milner

I grew up across from what is now Fendley Farmstead. It was my best friend's grandparent's homeplace. As a child, I would jump in the leaves in the front yard of the homeplace. Never in a million years did I ever imagine owning this beautiful piece of the wonderful community I grew up in. I am very excited to share my property with those who are looking for a small piece of heaven on earth.