Book Your Wedding with Fendley Farmstead

A BARN IN CANTON, GA

Located in lovely Canton, Georgia, topping one of the highest peaks in Cherokee County, the Fendley Farmstead invites to-be-weds to share a rustic wedding space that celebrates a love of the great outdoors. Situated on 11 acres, this family owned and operated wedding and event facility provides a covered barn and manicured vineyards that make ideal locations for those first-look photos.

The Barn at Fendley Farmstead sits at the top of the hill overlooking the beautiful manicured grounds. Built from rustic wood and stacked stone, the barn's brick and concrete floor provide space for dancing or make an excellent aisle for wedding ceremonies. A central stacked stone fireplace sets the stage for wedding vows and lovely chandeliers and draperies cover the exposed beam ceiling. With space for 300 guests, the Barn has pretty wooden church-bench seating or fun hay bales, open sides for plenty of light and air and huge sliding doors that create a gorgeous entrance.

The Grounds at Fendley Farmstead share space for 300 guests on manicured lawns flanked by blooming sunflowers and meandering vineyards. Southern-style charm begins with pretty split-rail fences and fields of wildflowers creating a backdrop for an outdoor wedding ceremony. Plenty of space for a reception tent or an elegant white pergola makes the grounds an excellent choice for large wedding and reception events.

The Fendley Farmstead is a family farm that provides both indoor and outdoor wedding and event space options. The rustic charm of the venue makes it a great choice for couples who want a shabby-chic wedding experience. The Fendley Farmstead provides a list of catering and decorating vendors along with plenty of help for couples who want to provide these services themselves. A full staff and optional bar service is available with the rental of the facility. The grounds themselves are decorated with blooming plants, pretty fences and tall trees for shade.

The Fendley Farmstead has a large parking area and the ability to cater to an indoor wedding or reception if the weather does not cooperate. Large fenced areas make it easy to separate wedding ceremonies from the reception venue to create a designated space for each portion of the event. Power is provided at the Barn for the addition of twinkle lights, a DJ or even a live band.

The beautiful grounds of the Fendley Farmstead are definitely a perk when it comes to a wedding in Canton, Georgia.

• Valet parking is available if desired
  • Close to lodging and restaurants in Canton
  • Additional items, like plant hangers and rustic signs, are provided

Events Venue

Fendley Farmstead is located on Sardis Road in the quaint Clayton Community on one of the highest peaks in northern Cherokee County. We offer a Venue for Weddings, Receptions, Family Reunions, Corporate Events, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, and a yearly Christmas Celebration where you pick your own Frasier Fur Christmas Tree and visit Santa.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn

1287 Sardis Road, Canton, GA (404) 408-5561

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Amber L

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FENDLEY FARMSTEAD ! My wedding went perfect. Dena is a doll to work with and had everything organized and I hire her as day of wedding director. And everything went smoothly. From taking care of vendors to Making sure our dream wedding came through.... Read More I wouldn't change one one detail. Thank you again Dena and Fendley farmstead !!!

2016-06-24T10:39:36 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome!!! It is our goal to make sure your wedding is the "wedding of your dreams", and we were so happy that we got to be a part of your dream.

Anderson wedding, October 24, 2015

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Words cannot express how beautiful Fendley Farmstead venue is. Dena and her husband Danny are caring people that went way above expectations in making are daughter and son inlaws wedding go as planned. The venue is the perfect place for a wedding/ reception. We had our... Read More daughter flown in by helicopter, Danny made sure a area was mowed for them to have a place to land. Dena directed the wedding timing it just right for the wedding party to enter the barn first so that our daughter could make her surprise grand helicopter entrance that no-one at the wedding knew about. The wedding itself was breath taking and could not have happened without Dena and Danny's help. They made it day we will always remember. Our daughter said it was the wedding of her dreams. We have had several people tell us the wedding was beautiful and that it was the wedding of the year. We are forever thankful to Dena and Danny for their kindness in everything they did to make this wedding happen on their beautiful quaint farm. Dena has amazing acessaries that can be used for the wedding/ reception decor. I highly recommend to all to use Fendley Farmstead for your special day.

2015-11-08T21:33:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelley!! That means more to us than you will ever know. We are so happy that everything turned out perfect for Rachel and Blake! Their wedding was beautiful and you all did a wonderful job with everything!! We were excited to... Read Less Read More

Clark Wedding May 30th, 2015

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Hey Ladies!! My husband and I got married at Fendley Farmstead almost 5 months ago now, and we could't have been happier. I'm a Southern Belle and my husband is slightly more of a city boy, but we both found Fendley Farmstead perfectly fitting for us. We loved the look of the... Read More barns, and that it was outdoors and indoors, and it's rustic, southern, homey, and beautiful. Dena Milner and her daughter, Branigan, were a wonderful help from start to finish. Their services are truly above and beyond. What bride wants to decorate and handle everything for her own wedding? lol Dena offers EVERYTHING!! They booked my hotel for me, set up a nail appointment (if we wanted), did all of the decorating, and catering. The food was amazing and homemade. We also had homemade icecream!! She supplied almost ALL of the decorations; I added just a few small things to go with our theme, (starwars and Clark candy bars -hence our last name) and some picture frames. We had our rehearsal dinner at the venue the night before the wedding, and asked for Dena's catering service's then as well, and it was very intimate and lovely, and the food was terrific. To sum it up My husband and I were very happy and thrilled with the way everything turned out and it made it so much easier for me to not have to handle all of the decorating and catering. Dena and her daughter were very hospitable, easy to talk to, and comforting. They listened to every detail of things that I really wanted and we worked together through the next few months until we got married, and they made it happen. From flowers, decorations, hotel reservations, a place to get ready before the wedding, and the wedding ceremony and reception itself we AMAZING!!! God led us to the right people and the perfect VENUE!! Thanks Dena, and Branigan for everything!!! Y'all are the best!!! - Erin & Phil Clark

2015-10-15T16:18:03 Response from the vendor

Erin, It was our pleasure to be a part of your and Phil's Wedding!! We truly enjoyed everything!! It was actually sad when it was all over with. We created new friendships with you, Phil and both of your families. We were blessed to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Emily H

Dena was great to work with! She truly cares about making your day the best it possibly could be! Fendley Farmstead is beautiful and a great location for 150 guests or less!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kenzie H

Loved it! Perfect venue! Everything I have ever dreamed of!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kathy L

My daughter's wedding was beautiful and we received many compliments. The atmosphere is great, especially after dark with the Edison lights and fire pit. Keep in mind that it is a working farm, so if you do your own decorating, buildings and items used will need to be cleaned.... Read More The owner's daughter, Brannigan was a jewel. She came in with some helpers and helped break everything down at the end of the evening and we really do appreciate it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stacy K

I love the strong family feel of Fendley. The sense of community is really refreshing! I look forward to spending our special day at this venue. The owners have both been very helpful and accommodating.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica N

Fendley Farmstead is such an amazing place. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. There is so many beautiful options to have your ceremony and reception. Dena is simply amazing to work with. She is so helpful and can help you turn every vision into reality. I highly... Read More recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brianna D

Fendley Farms is an absolutely beautiful place to get married! The people work with you and do whatever it takes to make sure your wedding is worry free, unique, and a dream come true. We couldn't have asked for better people to work with or a more perfect place to be getting... Read More married!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily F

For my planning process, Dena had been amazing! She's super great to work with my schedule and budget for what I have in mind. I believe she can handle anything we need!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Megan L

Dena Milner, the wedding coordinator was fantastic! So accommodating. Fendley farmstead, the venue itself, was beautiful and more than i could have ever imagined. I absolutely recommend this to all Brides.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brittany B

Fendley Farmstead was a big part in making our day so perfect! Dena and her family were so sweet and truly focus on making sure the day turns out to be all wanted! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous, day and night!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Great venue!! Dena was so helpful and her decorations were just what we were looking for. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect in every way. High recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Katie J

Where do I begin. This venue is so beautiful! Dena and her family made sure that my wedding was so special!!! All my guests loved this property they keep saying how amazing our wedding turned out! If you are looking for a rustic venue that allows you to have the wedding of your... Read More dreams Fendley Farmstead is your Venue!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Danielle G

Fendley Farmstead is the perfect place for a beautiful rustic wedding! There are multiple areas of the venue to have ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception which is an awesome option to have! Dena is a pleasure to work with! She helped us each step of the way to make our dream... Read More wedding come true! She has a Contact with a lot of vendors that are familiar with the venue so I highly recommend using some from the list she provides....It just made planning easier! We also paid for her decorations with some of our own and we hired her to help us decorate day of which I highly recommend! Our wedding was so beautiful and couldn't have possibly been better! A month later and we are still complemented on the beautiful decorations! She does not have an inventory of her decorations yet so make sure to ask and take pictures of everything you want to use! Her husband Danny was so sweet to give us a ride out on his tractor which was the perfect ending to a country wedding! The day went so smoothly!! Thank you so much Dena and Family at Fendley Farmstead for making our dream wedding come true!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Cory B

I just got married here on Labor Day weekend! My husband and I had the perfect day. We hired the owner, Dena, as our coordinator as well as to help us set up the morning of the wedding. Not only does Dena give you the option to rent all of her décor for a reasonable price, but... Read More she went above and beyond helping us put it where it needed to go and giving helpful suggestions. She cares so much for each and every couple that uses her venue. She is great at communicating throughout the process, and is so sweet and helpful during the rehearsal and the day of the event. As soon as we first saw the property, it took my breath away just how beautiful it was, and when I met Dena and spoke with her, I knew I wanted to be married here. I had the best experience and the best day and I am so glad we chose Fendley Farmstead!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Pam M

My Niece got married Labor Day weekend and everything was so fantastic! Dena made everything happen for her special day! I know Dena is so perfect for what she does. Really a God sent from heaven, and any BRIDE would love for her to be there go to for there special day! Dena... Read More thank you so much for making my niece KALI BRINDLEY have her SPECIAL Day! We all totally enjoyed your special place and you as well! Thanks again, Pam Morris

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Kris G

Our daughters wedding this past weekend was just Amazing! From day one when we met Dena , we knew this was the place for us. The venue is gorgeous, Dena is so sweet and works so hard for the bride and groom. Everything was perfect! My daughter said it was better than she could... Read More have imagined. That's everything! Our little girls day was perfect and Dena and her positive and sweet personality made everything so enjoyable. In the middle of a hectic day, Dena even made homemade ice cream for the reception!! It was so yummy! We couldn't have been more pleased with our choice of Fendley Farmstead.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Ted & Tammy F

As the parents of the Groom we have to say, IT WAS PERFECT!! A big part of the perfection was the venue! We would definitely recommend Fendley Farmstead! Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Brandi

Fendley Farmstead is beautiful, everything about it is gorgeous. There are different options for every type of bride. Dena is the best, after looking at venue after venue, The atmosphere is perfect it feels like your at home.

2016-01-17T20:26:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you have chosen our Venue to begin your life together as husband and wife!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

As a wedding planner I have the opportunity to work with many venues throughout the South. This evening I had the pleasure of working with Dena at Fendley Farmstead. The venue is truly unique--there are numerous picturesque vistas that make terrific photographic backdrops.... Read More The newly-constructed outdoor pavilion is absolutely stunning, complete with a floor-to-ceiling stacked stone fireplace that makes the perfect backdrop for the ceremony. Dena was a joy to work with, she made my clients, their families, and their guests feel welcome and accommodated their every need. If you are looking for a storybook setting for your special day, Findley Farmstead is the place!

2015-11-08T21:25:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Tamzen. I really appreciate your review. I truly enjoyed working with you! You did a wonderful job and Alex and Amelia's wedding was absolutely beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Dena is my favorite she has been the biggest help and refuses to let anything come in the way of the perf ct day for every one. She not only helped with way more than was asked but would never stop improving on everything that is already there. The Pullen and Tillman family is... Read More in your debt.

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Laura A

We couldn't have ask for a more perfect day! The venue was beautiful and the owners were so wonderful to all of us! They wanted to make sure the Bride and Groom had their SPECIAL day! It was more than I ever expected and I highly recommend this venue! The ease of helping us... Read More with our ideas, plans and wants was so amazing to me! I have been to many wedding venues and by far was so impressed with the cost, organization, helpfulness and just the kindness of the owners to be there for whatever we needed was what made the wedding so perfect! Better than I ever expected!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Dena and her daughter and family went the extra mile in every way to make our son's wedding and rehearsal dinner a dream come true for our family. They handled every detail for us which took all the pressure off us so so we could enjoy the weekend fully. They truly care and... Read More made the weekend stress free for us! Thank you to Dena and her daughter and family for making our son's wedding weekend an unbelievable memorable weekend! You truly care and it showed in every way!

Fendley Farmstead Wedding & Reception

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Dena & the entire Fendley Farmstead staff were more than willing and able to accommodate the entire wedding day for our son and daughter-in-law! They are so hospitable and provide so many personal touches that made the day very much a story book day for the wedding party and... Read More the guests. I would definitely recommend Fendley Farmstead for the once in a lifetime day of getting married. They make sure the memories will be cherished forever. Thanks again Dena! Ken Clark

2015-11-08T22:13:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ken!! That means so much to us!!! We truly enjoyed handling everything for Erin and Phil's wedding.

Dena Milner

I grew up across from what is now Fendley Farmstead. It was my best friend's grandparent's homeplace. As a child, I would jump in the leaves in the front yard of the homeplace. Never in a million years did I ever imagine owning this beautiful piece of the wonderful community I grew up in. I am very excited to share my property with those who are looking for a small piece of heaven on earth.