Fetzer Center

(11)

Kalamazoo, MI

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

You've waited for this day your entire life.

The Fetzer Center's picturesque setting on the campus of Western Michigan University offers beautiful ceremony and reception sites for intimate affairs or gala celebrations.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Nikole G

Very prompt at responding to any questions/concerns we had throughout the planning process. We received many compliments on the food and how wonderful everything looked. I could not have been happier with how beautifully everything was set up. The Fetzer Center made sure that everything ran smooth and I could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony and reception. Would highly recommond!

Reception exceeded expectations

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Jessica M

First of all, Lyndsee (wedding coordinator) was amazing. Their staff made sure that everything was perfect. The meals were fantastic and people are still raving about their meatballs.

Great experience!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Stephanie H

I highly recommend to Fetzer Center if you're looking for a great wedding experience. The coordinator was great and very helpful. I had tons of guests compliment us and say it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to

Fantastic Staff!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Michelle A

The staff at the Fetzer Center went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We had both our ceremony and reception at this venue and both were beautiful! We had an outdoor ceremony on their amazing raised deck. Our wedding was in October in Michigan, so we were concerned about the weather, however they had a back-up indoor location right on site so that put our minds at ease. Everything is provided by the Fetzer staff; alcohol service, catering, full set-up and take-down. We had a server assigned specifically to us who took care of my fiance, our bridal party, and me before, during, and after the wedding. The food was amazing and we received many compliments on it. The way they decorated was absolutely gorgeous. I had a lot of personal touches that I wanted included and they made it their mission to make my vision a reality. The price we paid was worth every single penny and I think the service we received was worth much more than we paid. I could not possibly say enough good about this venue!

Wedding success!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Shannon B

I am so happy that I chose the Fetzer Center to host my wedding reception! They where one of the better priced places and where just wonderful to work with! From day one Lyndsee and Todd took initiative on setting up meetings with me to go over things, they helped set things up for us and always responded quite promptly when trying to get ahold of them. After going over the wedding details in with Lyndsee and Todd I felt complete ease and I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would recommend the Fetzer Center to any bride out there looking for a wedding venue!

Fetzer Center, Kalamazoo MI

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

The Fetzer Center was a beautiful venue. We had the ceremony and reception at the venue, which was good for guest to not have to drive anywhere - parking was plentiful, good handicap accessibility. The staff was incredibly easy to work with, everyone was gracious, polite and truly seemed to enjoy the function. The food was delicious - we had a buffet with steak/chicken w/crab meat/veges/rice - everything was hot, not overcooked, moist. I got so many compliments on the dinner. Also had a cocktail hour before the reception which gave photographer plenty of time for pictures without guest feeling abandoned. The staff was attentive at all times, rooms for bride and groom to change in were spacious w/attached bathrooms. I have not one complaint about this venue/event I would have another there anytime! We had a limited bar so that helped keep costs lower but, for overall value this was a great venue. Also beautiful garden/patio behind which was available for guest to be outside, fortunately we had a fall day that was perfect.

Perfect Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Mallory G

The Fetzer Center hosted the most wonderful halloween themed wedding reception for my husband and I. A year after the event, we still have friends and family telling us how much fun they had and how wonderful the service was. Shannon, the event planner, was wonderful to work with. The food was AMAZING. They didn't miss a single detail, in fact, they threw in extra details such as halloween themed specialties cocktails that were even a surprise for me!!! We did a lot of searching before choosing the Fetzer Center and there is no doubt in my mind that it is the best bang for your buck in Kalamazoo. Our total cost included a cocktail hour with appetizers, meals, and open bar for 170 guests!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Bobbi G

The staff was helpful, food was great, and the reception hall beautiful!!

Wonderful Reception Site

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Julie V

Great food and setting! The wedding coordinator took care of everything so that our day room smoothly. We couldn't be happier!

Review for Fetzer Center - Western Michigan University

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Rachael I

We were able to have our ceremony and reception in the same building. So our guest did not have to travel to another location. And since we had a horrible rain storm that day it was all the better that no one had to travel.

Review for The Fetzer Center at Western Michigan University

Reviewed on 9/16/2007 NICOLLE F

There were great windows inside our reception area. There was an outdoor area, providing a ceremony site. The food was excellent.

Send Email