Filda Konec Photography

Serving the Florida Keys

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

3000 Flagler Ave., Key West, FL Serving the Florida Keys (305) 896-4958

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Katherine H

My husband and I chose Filip as our wedding photographer after looking into many options throughout the Keys. His work was by far our favorite out of everyone we considered. We also loved his responsiveness to answer every question we had before booking our date with him. He... Read More sent us multiple online portfolios of weddings he previously shot at our selected venue so we were able to get an idea of the photo possibilities. We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos (he captured all of our important must-have photos specified before the wedding). Filip was non-invasive; we barely knew he was there; yet he was able to get spectacular shots. He worked very professionally with our selected cinematographer so we were able to get the perfect footage on video as well. We highly recommend choosing Filip to shoot any event! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Betsy M

Filip is simply incredible. I look at the pictures from our wedding day all the time, and the longer I have them, the more I appreciate the art and grace with which Filip captured the day. We had a very intimate wedding (15 people) at the Hemingway Home, and no one had their... Read More cellphones on!! So we truly trusted Filip to capture every moment, and he delivered in ways I never anticipated. The little things that would never have occurred to my fiancé and me, such as hand placement, spacing, and visual background noise, were all paid attention to, and the result was shot after shot of glorious photographs filled with energy and beauty. Filip is a true photo journalist, and his pictures tell a story, complete with the capturing of personalities, unexpected moments, small details, and the grand main event. He was also wonderful to have around! Considering the small size of our wedding, he very quickly became part of our family for the day, offering help, positivity, and most importantly, a soothing, calming energy. After our wedding, we were provided (rather quickly!!) with a link to all of our pictures available for immediate download or print purchase. The website was easy to use and share. We also purchased a USB drive with all of our pictures on it. It is the cutest USB I have ever seen, and Filip also sent us a few extra little things, which was a lovely surprise. Our wedding day was one of the best of our lives so far, and now we can relive it whenever we want through these stunning photos. We truly can’t say enough. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Cristie d

If you need a Florida Keys Photographer- search no more. Filda Konec Photography is perfect! Filip was such a pleasure to work with- he's super easy going, and made everyone feel comfortable. He spent 4 hours with us and sent us the most beautiful 500+ pictures I've ever seen! I... Read More kinda want to plan a trip back to the keys, just so he can take more pictures!

Love Filip!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie

Filip and Mirka are a great team. We received beautiful, quality pictures in a timely manner and are glad we chose this husband and wife team to capture our day. There are of course poses/pictures I wish I would have thought of to capture but everything is always easier in... Read More hindsight! Thanks again!

Wedding photography

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Stephanie Y

Filip is such a kind and friendly photographer! He is very creative with his work and did a wonderful job on our June wedding in Key West! He also was willing to do other shots that the bride, groom and bridal party wanted to do. Coincidentally, Filip also did did photography... Read More on our honeymoon on the beach at Sunset Key. He was great to work with and i highly recommend him!