The Language of Flowers

In a mansion in winter, a garden in the fall, a cathedral, or by a fountain in the spring - flowers are The Final Touch. Candlelight and fragrant flowers, lily of the valley, peonies, lilac, freesia, hydrangea - let us make your wedding magical and beautifully romantic.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

6720 Longview Rd, Shawnee, KS Kansas City area (913) 422-1663

BEAUTIFUL flowers, BEAUTIFUL florist!

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Maggie N

My wedding day flowers were extremely important to me and Rosemary did a truly incredible job! She was so easy and fun to work with and her arrangements were an absolute work-of-art. I would work with Rosemary and Final Touch Studios again and again! (I've referred them to... Read More multiple friends and they loved their flowers as well!)

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Kristin H

I have worked with Rosemary in planning a friends wedding as well as my own, and both times she was AMAZING to work with. I knew that before I was even engaged that I wanted her to do the flowers for my wedding. Rosemary brought to life the vision that I had in mind for my... Read More reception even better than what I had planned and she somehow managed to get fresh peonies for my bouquet for my March wedding (which is not an easy feat!). Rosemary knows when to offer her opinions and is great at finding alternate solutions to meet a budget. She was so great to work with and I hope I have the chance to work with her again. Everything from the ease of picking out flowers, to the drop off of the flowers on the wedding day to picking everything up after the wedding was a breeze. I loved that no matter what flowers I wanted, she would try to make it possible that I had them on my wedding day. If you're looking for a great florist and someone who is reliable and honest, Rosemary at Final Touch Studios is who you should choose!

Wonderful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Nicole S

Rosemary did a wonderful job on our flowers! She took my vision and made it reality. During the planning stages she offered ideas, remembered our ideas, took detailed notes and was very timely. She was great to work with down to pinning the boutonnierres the day of. She... Read More makes wonderful flower arrangements, bouquets, etc. We both highly recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Katie O

If you are looking for a florist for your big day--your search ends here! Final Touch Studios (Rosemary) is the best in the business by far. Rosemary did the flowers for our wedding on 10/14 and they were absolutely stunning--truly out of a bridal magazine or your wedding... Read More Pinterest board. Rosemary is professional, affordable, easy to work with, and takes care of her clients as if they were her own family. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Rosemary and the amazing work that was done for our wedding. So thankful we found Rosemary & Final Touch Studios for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brian I

I don't have enough good things to say about Rosemary at the Final Touch studios. Our wedding theme was very elegant and Rosemary did a truly spectacular job making everything come together. From Rosemary we ordered a flower crown for the flower girl, flower petals for the... Read More flower girls, boutonnieres and bouquets for the bridal party and parents, as well as centerpieces for 25 tables, various high-boy tables, cake decorations and bar decorations. Roses were the primary flower. Everybody at the wedding was stunned with how elegant everything looked, especially in conjunction with our venue, the Grand Hall Kansas City. Although the Knot indicates that Final Touch is a pricier florist option, we found the amount we paid to be incredibly reasonable. Additionally, we felt that the quality of the product was remarkable, as was Rosemary's experience. In everything Rosemary did, you could tell that she knew exactly what she was doing and was operating with years of experience under her belt. It is also worth noting that working with Rosemary is a fantastic experience. You never get a feeling from her that she's trying to over-sell you or make you spend more money than you need to. From beginning to end, my wife and I felt that Rosemary was a perfect addition to our wedding team, and upon viewing the final product, we were stunned. I cannot recommend any individual higher than Rosemary at Final Touch Studios. Weddings are inherently stressful; they just are. To minimize that stress, you want to hire the best people you can. In my opinion, you will not find a better florist in the KC area than The Final Touch Studios. She is well worth it.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hannah M

Rosemary was so amazing to work with! She really puts you at ease when talking to her. She helped me plan all of the beautiful flowers for my wedding day. She offered ideas and made my budget work. My flowers were exactly what I had in my head. I would use her again. I had such... Read More a wonderful experience working with her.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Katie M

Rosemary was exactly what I needed as our wedding florist! She understood my vision right from the beginning. She gave me tons of pictures to look at, showed me examples, and gave multiple different options to meet our budget. For any bride who wants beautiful flowers and needs... Read More to work on a budget this is the florist for you. She's professional, experienced, easy to work with, and knows the business as well as the area. Rosemary was just perfect!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jen S

I cannot say enough amazing things about Rosemary and Final Touch Studios! She truly was one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning and each meeting with her was professional, productive, and creative as ever! Her vision and attention to detail sets her apart from... Read More anyone else! She took anything I was thinking of for floral arrangements or detail flowers and brought it to life even better than I could've hoped for! She even sent proof pictures a couple days before my wedding and when I wanted a slight change in my original plan for bouquets and immediately changed them and sent back responses with pictures within minutes! Rosemary is someone who is doing what she loves and you can really tell! I will recommend her to any bride who is looking for the most beautiful, rare, unforgettable flowers at their wedding. She was so flexible as my husband and I live in Florida and made time for us to have meetings any time we came in town! Anything you can think up, she makes possible with her amazing creativity. I am so thankful to have had Rosemary as our flower vendor and my bouquet was one of my favorite parts of the wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Ashley B

I am so lucky and grateful to have been referred to Rosemary for the flowers for my wedding. When I arrived at her lovely home there was no question which house was hers. Her entry way boasts a botanical garden that shocks and awes. She welcomed me into her home to sit in a... Read More comfortable room with candy and fresh fruit floating in a glass of water. Looking through her albums let me know that she was the one for me. Each one more tasteful and beautiful than the last. On my wedding day I was bewildered at the incredible bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. The flowers were so impressive that even the master gardeners that attended were stunned by their beauty. Not only is her work absolutely incredible, but she is a wonderful woman to work with and never gave me any doubts that my flowers would be less than spectacular. Anyone would be lucky to know her let alone see her stunning work.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Elizabeth P

Okay let me tell ya!! ROSEMARY is awesome. She will work with your budget and she will also show you what your budget could pay for. Well, a bride like me soo picky she DID AWESOME hahahah...!!! my favorite party in my wedding was the flowers I told her that from the very... Read More beginning. Thats whats important to me in my wedding.far as decor and boy oh boy she delivered!!! I had my reception in a tent and I had a throne sofa she had a great BIG piece of arrangement to have as my backdrop after trying and trying to get a backdrop done with pipe and draping #STRESSFUL i know but she made my day oh my GOSH!!!! Mrs.Rosemary thank you so much. I would def recommend her for any wedding baby shower corporate or any flower decor. Thanks again for making our day special. Liz Aboagye-Odei

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Carly S

The flowers were simply amazing! Rosemary does a fantastic job of taking what you vision and making it a reality. We met once and went over some pictures and she instantly knew what to do. The week of the wedding she sent me pictures of the flowers coming together and they... Read More were stunning. She delivered the flowers to the location and everyone who saw them was blown away. Rosemary is the best and will make your wedding absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Morgan Maddox M

Rosemary is AMAZING to work with. It's like she reads your mind on what you want. Very efficient, timely, and works with your budget. We had such a great experience with her!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Carolann W

Simply Gorgeous! Rosemary and Final Touch Studios are amazing!!! From the first moments in meeting with Rosemary, I could feel her confidence in her work and her arrangements. Two things that were most important to me, my photographer and my flowers, as years from now, this is... Read More what I will have to remember my wedding day. In the beginning I had ideas on flowers, and Rosemary and her expertise, was truthful in sharing that they would not be of good quality for that time of year and provided alternatives that would be similar and look great! I had to trust her, this was her business and I know nothing about the floral business except what I like visually. Let me say that the results were beautiful. Throughout the day I received so many compliments on how stunning my flowers were, especially my bouquet. My now husband, even expressed how much he loved his calla lily boutonniere! The chapel pieces, the centerpieces and all the bouquets were just amazing. Classy and elegant! With so many of my guests from out of town, they were unable to take the centerpieces with them on their travels. We created 7 vases of flowers after the reception to take home with us, and the remaining flowers we donated to our hotel we were all staying in to decorate their lobby. I cannot tell you how amazing the flowers still looked! It was nice to have all guests share them even after the wedding. Once we took our flowers home, they were still beautiful and kept our house beautiful for the next week. I cannot say enough about Rosemary and her talents. She absolutely loves what she does, is confident and easy to work with. Thank you for such stunning flowers for our wedding! I would highly recommend Rosemary for any event!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Pam V

Rosemary was absolutely amazing. We got so many compliments on the flowers I almost cried when they died while I was on my honeymoon. Rosemary is easy to work with, very responsive, and and provided exactly what we discussed in our meetings. She even sent pictures of the... Read More bouquets a few days before the wedding. She was recommended to me by a friend, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thanks again, Rosemary!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jamie C

Rosemary does an amazing job! She did exactly what I wanted and everything turned out above my expectations! I highly recommend 😊.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Tracy R

By far one of my favorite people to work with! I knew she was the right person from our first meeting. Was able to pick up on my style and vision even if I wasn't 100% sure what was. My flowers were perfect in every way.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Valeria H

The bouquet for my wedding was gorgeous!! Rosemary delivered the flowers to me personally. She also provided beautiful corsages and boutonnières for our family. She gave us extra flowers and beautiful petals for our wedding cake. I would highly recommend Final Touch Studios... Read More for your floral needs.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Whitney H

I wish there were an option for more than 5 stars because Rosemary exceeded my expectations! First of all, her studio is run out of her beautiful home. You know she's a fantastic florist right when you pull up and see her landscaping. I love her method of helping her customers... Read More choose what they want. I don't necessarily know the names of all the flowers that ended up in my bouquet, but I didn't need to. Rosemary has so much experience that she gave me multiple photo albums to look at and choose what I liked best. She's a great listener and just knows what she's doing when it comes to flowers and centerpieces. I felt very comfortable with her and put my trust in her to make my vision come to life. She did not disappoint! Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 McKensie S

All I can say is amazing! I got so many compliments on my wedding flowers it was unreal. But really i want to talk about how awesome Rosemary is. She really is beautiful inside and out and made everything go smoothly with the flowers. If I could give her 10 stars I would! If you... Read More have questions about floral in general you could always ask. Everything was perfect and I will remember all she did for us my entire life!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Clint B

Rosemary is EXCEPTIONAL!!! Her floral displays brought together the look and feel we wanted for a vineyard-wine inspired wedding. Rosemary was incredible to work with, and from a business perspective, she was very professional and organized. It was everything we wanted and so... Read More much more. We can't thank you enough Rosemary! You're a master at your art, and you made us feel like we were dealing with a friend.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Julie S

Working with Rosemary was a delight! She did an absolutely wonderful job on our florals and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Shannon B

As an event coordinator myself for a venue in Kansas City, I have worked with many florists, and when it came to planning my own wedding this past year, my easiest decision was hiring Rosemary to do my flowers. Just working with her in general on other weddings, I know what a... Read More wonderful and unique job she does for each time. Her arrangements consistantly impress me and the clients are always thrilled with the final product. Beyond that, I know what a great person Rosemary truly is and how easy she is to work with. This was no different for my wedding. At my initial meeting at her home, I had certain ideas on what I wanted and I had a budget in mind. She expanded on my ideas, showed me certain types of flowers I was unaware of, and presented all of the different vase options. She has a fantastic inventory of vases to choose from. She also is more than willing to work within your budget. Months later my vision changed for my flowers, I switches my colors and vase choices. Throughout the process Rosemary was very patient and just focused on making sure I ended up with the flowers of my dreams. I did! I was blown away when I walked into my venue the day of the wedding! I can not thank her enough for all of her time, effort and her beautiful creation! I highly recommend Rosemary to all engaged couples looking for a great florist!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashley H

Words can not even begin to explain how amazing, talented and creative Rosemary is!!! From your first meeting through the final day she has a way of bringing your exact vision to life, which is something every bride dreams of! Rosemary is beyond helpful when it comes to color... Read More choices, ideas, center pieces and even decorating ideas...all at a fantastic price!!! I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and she took care of everything else, from going above and beyond and sending me photos of my beautiful flowers so I could have the first look, communicating with the person doing my cake, delivering all the bouquets and boutonnieres to the church , taking the flowers and center pieces for our reception to the venue and even helped make sure they were in all the right places! Rosemary even stayed around at the church to help the groomsmen and ushers put on there boutonnieres! She is simply amazing at everything she does!!! If your looking for a stress free experience and working with the best of the best, then look no further than Rosemary Clyde with Final Touch Studios!!! I can PROMISE you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Courtney H

Rosemary was great to work with and all of the flowers turned out amazing! The day before the wedding she even sent me a picture of the bouquets! It was a very nice touch! One of my favorite vendors!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Clare C

I am so thankful to have met Rosemary with Final Touch Studios. She was incredible to work with and made everything so easy for a nervous bride to be. I originally came to Rosemary with paint swatches and scrapbook paper to give her an idea of the color scheme and theme we were... Read More going for. She has multiple binders showcasing many of her previous arrangments for brides who arent quite sure what look they are going for. I really enjoyed going through them to get a good feel for her work. Rosemary ended up creating original bouquets and arrangments for me that were out of a fairytale! Unlike anything i've ever seen before at a wedding! My flowers were the most beautiful part of my wedding. I treasure my bouquet. Rosemary is also incredibly reasonable as far as pricing. She asked me what my budget was and we were able to create a beautiful wedding and reception without breaking rhe bank. She broke everything down for me and showed me the cost etc. I was so pleased with everything that Rosemary was able to do for us. I have four sisters and we will all be using Rosemary's services!

Rosemary

I have been in custom floral design for more than 30 years. It is my pleasure to make your special day truly awesome. Please visit the Final Touch Studios website and call for more information.