The Language of Flowers

In a mansion in winter, a garden in the fall, a cathedral, or by a fountain in the spring - flowers are The Final Touch. Candlelight and fragrant flowers, lily of the valley, peonies, lilac, freesia, hydrangea - let us make your wedding magical and beautifully romantic.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

6720 Longview Rd, Shawnee, KS Kansas City area (913) 422-1663

BEAUTIFUL flowers, BEAUTIFUL florist!

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Maggie N

My wedding day flowers were extremely important to me and Rosemary did a truly incredible job! She was so easy and fun to work with and her arrangements were an absolute work-of-art. I would work with Rosemary and Final Touch Studios again and again! (I've referred them to... Read More multiple friends and they loved their flowers as well!)

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Kristin H

I have worked with Rosemary in planning a friends wedding as well as my own, and both times she was AMAZING to work with. I knew that before I was even engaged that I wanted her to do the flowers for my wedding. Rosemary brought to life the vision that I had in mind for my... Read More reception even better than what I had planned and she somehow managed to get fresh peonies for my bouquet for my March wedding (which is not an easy feat!). Rosemary knows when to offer her opinions and is great at finding alternate solutions to meet a budget. She was so great to work with and I hope I have the chance to work with her again. Everything from the ease of picking out flowers, to the drop off of the flowers on the wedding day to picking everything up after the wedding was a breeze. I loved that no matter what flowers I wanted, she would try to make it possible that I had them on my wedding day. If you're looking for a great florist and someone who is reliable and honest, Rosemary at Final Touch Studios is who you should choose!

Wonderful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Nicole S

Rosemary did a wonderful job on our flowers! She took my vision and made it reality. During the planning stages she offered ideas, remembered our ideas, took detailed notes and was very timely. She was great to work with down to pinning the boutonnierres the day of. She... Read More makes wonderful flower arrangements, bouquets, etc. We both highly recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Morgan Maddox M

Rosemary is AMAZING to work with. It's like she reads your mind on what you want. Very efficient, timely, and works with your budget. We had such a great experience with her!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Carolann W

Simply Gorgeous! Rosemary and Final Touch Studios are amazing!!! From the first moments in meeting with Rosemary, I could feel her confidence in her work and her arrangements. Two things that were most important to me, my photographer and my flowers, as years from now, this is... Read More what I will have to remember my wedding day. In the beginning I had ideas on flowers, and Rosemary and her expertise, was truthful in sharing that they would not be of good quality for that time of year and provided alternatives that would be similar and look great! I had to trust her, this was her business and I know nothing about the floral business except what I like visually. Let me say that the results were beautiful. Throughout the day I received so many compliments on how stunning my flowers were, especially my bouquet. My now husband, even expressed how much he loved his calla lily boutonniere! The chapel pieces, the centerpieces and all the bouquets were just amazing. Classy and elegant! With so many of my guests from out of town, they were unable to take the centerpieces with them on their travels. We created 7 vases of flowers after the reception to take home with us, and the remaining flowers we donated to our hotel we were all staying in to decorate their lobby. I cannot tell you how amazing the flowers still looked! It was nice to have all guests share them even after the wedding. Once we took our flowers home, they were still beautiful and kept our house beautiful for the next week. I cannot say enough about Rosemary and her talents. She absolutely loves what she does, is confident and easy to work with. Thank you for such stunning flowers for our wedding! I would highly recommend Rosemary for any event!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Pam V

Rosemary was absolutely amazing. We got so many compliments on the flowers I almost cried when they died while I was on my honeymoon. Rosemary is easy to work with, very responsive, and and provided exactly what we discussed in our meetings. She even sent pictures of the... Read More bouquets a few days before the wedding. She was recommended to me by a friend, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thanks again, Rosemary!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jamie C

Rosemary does an amazing job! She did exactly what I wanted and everything turned out above my expectations! I highly recommend 😊.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Tracy R

By far one of my favorite people to work with! I knew she was the right person from our first meeting. Was able to pick up on my style and vision even if I wasn't 100% sure what was. My flowers were perfect in every way.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Valeria H

The bouquet for my wedding was gorgeous!! Rosemary delivered the flowers to me personally. She also provided beautiful corsages and boutonnières for our family. She gave us extra flowers and beautiful petals for our wedding cake. I would highly recommend Final Touch Studios... Read More for your floral needs.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Whitney H

I wish there were an option for more than 5 stars because Rosemary exceeded my expectations! First of all, her studio is run out of her beautiful home. You know she's a fantastic florist right when you pull up and see her landscaping. I love her method of helping her customers... Read More choose what they want. I don't necessarily know the names of all the flowers that ended up in my bouquet, but I didn't need to. Rosemary has so much experience that she gave me multiple photo albums to look at and choose what I liked best. She's a great listener and just knows what she's doing when it comes to flowers and centerpieces. I felt very comfortable with her and put my trust in her to make my vision come to life. She did not disappoint! Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 McKensie S

All I can say is amazing! I got so many compliments on my wedding flowers it was unreal. But really i want to talk about how awesome Rosemary is. She really is beautiful inside and out and made everything go smoothly with the flowers. If I could give her 10 stars I would! If you... Read More have questions about floral in general you could always ask. Everything was perfect and I will remember all she did for us my entire life!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Clint B

Rosemary is EXCEPTIONAL!!! Her floral displays brought together the look and feel we wanted for a vineyard-wine inspired wedding. Rosemary was incredible to work with, and from a business perspective, she was very professional and organized. It was everything we wanted and so... Read More much more. We can't thank you enough Rosemary! You're a master at your art, and you made us feel like we were dealing with a friend.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Julie S

Working with Rosemary was a delight! She did an absolutely wonderful job on our florals and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Shannon B

As an event coordinator myself for a venue in Kansas City, I have worked with many florists, and when it came to planning my own wedding this past year, my easiest decision was hiring Rosemary to do my flowers. Just working with her in general on other weddings, I know what a... Read More wonderful and unique job she does for each time. Her arrangements consistantly impress me and the clients are always thrilled with the final product. Beyond that, I know what a great person Rosemary truly is and how easy she is to work with. This was no different for my wedding. At my initial meeting at her home, I had certain ideas on what I wanted and I had a budget in mind. She expanded on my ideas, showed me certain types of flowers I was unaware of, and presented all of the different vase options. She has a fantastic inventory of vases to choose from. She also is more than willing to work within your budget. Months later my vision changed for my flowers, I switches my colors and vase choices. Throughout the process Rosemary was very patient and just focused on making sure I ended up with the flowers of my dreams. I did! I was blown away when I walked into my venue the day of the wedding! I can not thank her enough for all of her time, effort and her beautiful creation! I highly recommend Rosemary to all engaged couples looking for a great florist!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashley H

Words can not even begin to explain how amazing, talented and creative Rosemary is!!! From your first meeting through the final day she has a way of bringing your exact vision to life, which is something every bride dreams of! Rosemary is beyond helpful when it comes to color... Read More choices, ideas, center pieces and even decorating ideas...all at a fantastic price!!! I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and she took care of everything else, from going above and beyond and sending me photos of my beautiful flowers so I could have the first look, communicating with the person doing my cake, delivering all the bouquets and boutonnieres to the church , taking the flowers and center pieces for our reception to the venue and even helped make sure they were in all the right places! Rosemary even stayed around at the church to help the groomsmen and ushers put on there boutonnieres! She is simply amazing at everything she does!!! If your looking for a stress free experience and working with the best of the best, then look no further than Rosemary Clyde with Final Touch Studios!!! I can PROMISE you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Courtney H

Rosemary was great to work with and all of the flowers turned out amazing! The day before the wedding she even sent me a picture of the bouquets! It was a very nice touch! One of my favorite vendors!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Clare C

I am so thankful to have met Rosemary with Final Touch Studios. She was incredible to work with and made everything so easy for a nervous bride to be. I originally came to Rosemary with paint swatches and scrapbook paper to give her an idea of the color scheme and theme we were... Read More going for. She has multiple binders showcasing many of her previous arrangments for brides who arent quite sure what look they are going for. I really enjoyed going through them to get a good feel for her work. Rosemary ended up creating original bouquets and arrangments for me that were out of a fairytale! Unlike anything i've ever seen before at a wedding! My flowers were the most beautiful part of my wedding. I treasure my bouquet. Rosemary is also incredibly reasonable as far as pricing. She asked me what my budget was and we were able to create a beautiful wedding and reception without breaking rhe bank. She broke everything down for me and showed me the cost etc. I was so pleased with everything that Rosemary was able to do for us. I have four sisters and we will all be using Rosemary's services!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Maggie L

Rosemary was such a pleasure to work with! As a bride who didn't exactly know what she wanted besides the color, Rosemary made it very easy! We built my bouquet by look through dozens of pictures of her previous bouquets and piecing them together until it was exactly what I... Read More wanted! The centerpieces were gorgeous, she has all the vases, candles so you don't have to rent them from another vendor. I even called her two days before the wedding and added 2 more reception tables and pew bows, she added these extras without any problems. When I arrived at the venue the afternoon of the wedding, everything was already set up and looked gorgeous! I didn't have to do a thing! I would strongly recommend Rosemary to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Love was in bloom! I am not sure that words can convey how grateful we are to you for making all of our venues so beautiful! The church was perfect! We loved the flowers in the windows, on the altar, on the candelabras and unity candle really made the colors "pop". The... Read More bridesmaids loved their bouquets and the bride's was GORGEOUS! The women loved their pretty wrist corsages and the boutonnieres were the perfect finishing touch for the men. The flower girls liked their floral balls and were very careful with them...not bad for a 3 and 4 year old! We were very happy! But when we got to the reception, WOW!! Our daughter whispered to me that the flowers were just what she had hoped they would be. They transformed the room into a magical place! The mercury glass added just the right sparkle, but the flowers were the stunners. I wish you could have heard all the lovely comments about them and how fragrant they were. We used them at the brunch the next day and our home still smells wonderful! We were SOOO thrilled with how the cake looked. I am glad that you wee able to add your touch to that beautiful cake. It was so nice to have Kelsey and her friend come pick up the glassware and the few flowers we didn't reuse. They were very prompt and efficient. We had so much fun working with you to make this vision a reality. We had no doubt that the flowers would be fantastic, but you surpassed our expectations!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Jordan K

Flowers were something that was really important to me for my wedding and Rosemary was so supportive through the whole process. The end result was amazing and beyond anything that I had imagined. She has books and books of photos so it is easy to point to exactly what you are... Read More looking for in your arrangement. Incredible job and so reasonably priced as well for the quality of flowers and attention that Rosemary give you.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Blair V

Rosemary did an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding. After our first meeting with her, I knew we were in great hands. She is not only so personable and so easy to work with, but she went above and beyond and we are so grateful. She was a huge part in making my day so... Read More special! Highly HIGHLY recommend Final Touch Studios! She does not disappoint.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

As a harried couple in the middle of planning a wedding, we first arrived at Rosemary's door disoriented and disillusioned from the dizzying array of corporate, boutique, and high dollar flower options. Within our first consultation, we knew that she was going to be our flower... Read More gal, and that there is no one that we could trust more. Rosemary worked with us to craft the most exceptionally beautiful floral arrangements on a budget that was half of what competitors quoted. Her skill and selection of flowers was the best we had seen, and she graciously helped us novices make the best decisions. We came in ignorant and uncertain of what we wanted, as our background with flowers was non-existent, yet she guided us beautifully throughout the whole process and discerned what we wanted though we couldn’t articulate it. The flowers she furnished were perfect: the bride’s and bridesmaid’s bouquets, the boutonnieres, centerpieces, flower-girl headpieces and rose petals to toss, the large arrangements at the altar, the pew-end arrangements lining the aisle, and the one at the entry to our reception-- All were more than what we could have dreamed and made our wedding gorgeous and special. And we never had to worry about a thing. By far though, our greatest testimony is about Rosemary’s personality. She is open and compassionate, desiring to get to know her clients and serve them in the best way she can. And in the end, we considered Rosemary more of a friend than a business acquaintance. We’re so grateful that we met her and for this gift and talent that she uses to bless others on their special day.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016

Rosemary created the most stunning bouquet of roses for our wedding! A friend had recommended Rosemary for her creative work and fair prices for floral arrangements when I started looking for a florist for our wedding in January 2015. Rosemary looked at the ideas that I had and... Read More quickly pulled out an example of a rose that was exactly what I wanted for my bouquet and my bridesmaids. She had a thorough list of questions to ensure that all the appropriate people had corsages and boutonnieres and the price point was in our budget. The week before our wedding she contacted my husband and me to arrange for early drop off of the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages due to an approaching winter storm. She provided thorough instructions on how to care for the roses prior to the ceremony. The pictures from our day capture the stunning bouquets and arrangements and I could not have dreamed how perfectly they would fit with the flow of our wedding. I would highly recommend Rosemary for any of your floral needs, but especially weddings!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Amanda R

Rosemary did an amazing job designing and creating the flowers for my January wedding. I came in with an idea in my head of how I wanted the flowers to look, and she made it happen and more. I met with her relatively late in the wedding planning processing, and she made... Read More everything work perfectly. Thanks so much Rosemary!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Paige L

Rosemary is an incredibly talented florist. She is an artist. All I knew I wanted from my flowers when I met with her was that I wanted them to have "fall colors." She has books and books with pictures from the many weddings that she has been the florist. I showed her bouquets... Read More that I liked and she helped me put together a very unique and beautiful bouquet. They was perfect. The flowers were the most important part of our decoration scheme and we really didn't need anything else. She also has a variety of beautiful vases that she lets you use for the night of the event, which adds the accent to the flowers that really make them click. She is a blast to work with and so accommodating. She loves what she does and you will love working with her. If you hire Rosemary, consider your decorations done.

Rosemary

I have been in custom floral design for more than 30 years. It is my pleasure to make your special day truly awesome. Please visit the Final Touch Studios website and call for more information.