Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

422 ONEAL DR, HOOVER, AL (205) 979-6833

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kalie D

Mrs. Pat is the sweetest person in the world and was an absolute pleasure to get to work with. She met with me multiple times to help me pick the perfect invitations for my wedding and was so helpful during the entire process. When I was looking at Save the Dates, I had a... Read More specific look I was going for. Mrs. Pat was able to create that exact look for a reasonable price. That is the great thing about Mrs. Pat. If you tell her what look you are going for, she is able to create it with no problem and at a great price. I was so incredibly happy with the final product of both my Save the Dates and wedding invitations, however I was so sad that I had to say goodbye to Mrs. Pat. She was like a family member to me and I could tell that she cared about my vision and my wedding! I honestly wish I could see her more because the experience was that helpful, amazing, and fun. If you are engaged and are looking for unforgettable invitations and Save the Dates, Mrs. Pat at Fine Paperwork is who you need to contact.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Jill J

Our save the dates and programs were absolutely beautiful and done in a timely fashion. Pat was attentive and accommodating.

So glad I Googled a little longer!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Kylie S

The journey of planning my wedding was full of fate. From the venue, to the wedding planner to my photographer, but meeting Mrs. Pat Campbell was the best thing to ever happen. I had met with another stationer in the city that frankly I did not like very much-pushy and... Read More condescending. I did another google search and clicked to the next page and there was Fine Paperwork. I called one Saturday and left a message and Mrs. Pat called me back the same day and we set up a time to meet later that afternoon. From the moment I met her I knew she was the right person for me. We had a ball thinking of ideas for save-the-date cards, to invitations, menus and seating chart. She would reply to emails in a timely manner and I even recommended her to my next door neighbor who is also getting married and they loved her also. Planning a wedding can be stressful for some, but Mrs. Pat contributed so much to a (relatively) stress free planning experience!!

Great value, great product

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Jenna D

I cant say enough about Pat and Fine Paperwork! She has everything you need for invitations, thank you notes, programs, etc. Her prices are great and her product is amazing. She really went out of her way to help make my wedding invitations and program beautiful. I was worried... Read More about having to go to her house to see everything, but she also has a website and was very quick with email and phone calls back and forth. I went to her house to pick out the invitations, program, then again to pick it all up. She was VERY easy to work with and such an incredible lady. Her product is amazing, and much cheaper than other places. Great decision.

Beautiful invitations and programs

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Anne F

Pat was great to work with. She was very organized and helpful. She has lots of samples to look at. She was always on time with everything we needed.

WOW!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Stephanie C

My invitations were exactly what I was looking for! Different, elegant, and so me! Thank you Pat for helping me find my perfect wedding invitations!