Premier DJ and Live Music Services

Utilizing the top talent in live music and DJ's, Fine Tune Entertainment is dedicated to outstanding wedding entertainment. Ceremonies, Live Music, DJ/ MC's, and uplighting. Custom for your wedding day. Visit our site for more detailed reviews. Text for a quote! (781-888-2479)

Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Boston and surrounding areas (857) 244-0707

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kristin F

Joe and his Team were OUTSTANDING. Bottom line. We found Fine Tune Entertainment as they were setting up our Venue when we went to check it out for the first time- we were immediately drawn to their awesome DJ booth set up - Fun, Professional, Uplighting was Awesome - and... Read More classy. Upon a discussion and in person meeting - Joe really wanted to understand the audience at our wedding, what types of music we liked etc so he could really prepare for the day. We are kind of music snobs, (I wanted to make sure certain songs were played and weren't played..songs at certain times etc) - Joe and his team did an excellent job accommodating, and then went on to make the mixes and song line up absolutely amazing and better than any other DJ I have seen- I am not kidding when I say all 200 people were on the dance floor NON STOP the whole night...even people that never dance at weddings! Joe and his partner were reading the floor, and each song they played was perfectly timed. People will not stop complimenting our DJ at the wedding. We also used the Jazz Trio that Fine Tune offered - AMAZING. So happy we did this, it was the perfect touch, they again were so very professional, knew exactly how to keep the cocktail hour upbeat, and really set the tone at cocktail hour. Joe made everything run perfectly seamless - he was so easy going and organized - confirming name pronunciation, creating mixes just for the wedding, accommodating very last minute changes in the wedding songs, lining up the Jazz trio behind the scenes after we decided on them at the last second. The up lighting was awesome too! They even changed the colors after dinner to set the mood for dancing and then again during the dancing! Joe and his team also did a great job MC'ing - they weren't over the top like some DJ's can be, they were perfect in getting the crowd going. If I ever have another event needing a DJ - Fine Tune is the choice for me. These are professionals, high knowledge of music in general/Music background, equipment top of the line, prepared, organized, and truly care about the event being awesome. They make it a point to engage and keep the dance floor going and they 100% did it at our wedding. The guests at our Wedding agreed!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Megan R

Joe & Dave were absolutely amazing! Our expectations were far exceeded. From the beginning they were so accommodating and answered any questions we had in such a timely fashion. The live music during both the ceremony and the cocktail hour was exceptional. I had requested a... Read More specific song to walk down the isle to that was not on their live music list but they made it happen. I remember hearing the song as I walked down and got total goosebumps! The music they played during the reception really had everyone on their feet the entire night. I don't think there was one dull moment. So many of our guests came up to us after the fact telling us how much they loved the music from both cocktail hour to reception. Some people have even asked for their contact information so they can book them! Best choice we made. If you are looking for a mix of both live and recorded music Fine Tune Entertainment is the way to go! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Mary D

Joe and Dave were absolutely amazing!! They were recommended to us from a friend that used them for their wedding and I couldn't be more thankful for the rec! We have already had guests asking for their info for their weddings or friends. They were that amazing. They made our... Read More night seamless and made me not worry about a thing! Their live music during the ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely perfect. They made the ceremony feel so intimate and tailored to us as a couple. Once the reception started, the dance floor was packed all night!!! After dinner, my guests never sat down. They played all of our requests and then were so amazing at reading the crowd and knowing exactly what to play next.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Meghan K

This guys ROCK. They're voices and musical talents made our reception so unique. Everyone was raving about the Irish and folk tunes, and they were excellent DJs and announcers. So polite, funny, and gracious.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Grant Z

These guys were amazing. We worked with them to set up a jazz trio at our cocktail hour and act as the MC/DJ. The whole team was very professional. Dave took the time to get to know us and meet every request we had. They even went above and beyond to provide AV equipment... Read More for the wedding when one of our vendors canceled at the last minute. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Sandra L

Fine Tune Entertainment was hands down one of the best decisions we made!! We were just married this August at Harrington Farm and I was referred to Joe by a good friend, as we had no idea where to start when it came to DJ's and I am so glad I found Joe. He was willing to work... Read More with me and accommodate my budget. We created a package that fit to my needs, which turned out amazing. Joe and his assistant Omari were AWESOME on our big day! They kept our dance floor packed all night long and everyone had such a great time!! We had Joe play live guitar at our ceremony, which made the whole feel of the ceremony so intimate and special. Our guests absolutely loved this part of the wedding. Joe is an extremely talented guitarist and did a wonderful job. He is extremely responsive and organized. We came up with a game plan together for the day of, and I never felt an ounce of stress. He was even open to new ideas, as one of my bridesmaids is an amazing singer and we wanted her to put on a little performance during our reception and Joe worked closely with her to make this happen. It was a magical moment for us, and wouldn't have been possible without Joe. We cannot thank him and his team enough. If you are looking at booking them, DO IT! You honestly will not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 K C

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We hired fine tune entertainment and it was one of our best choices. They played live music for our ceremony and were the DJ at our reception. First of all Joe and Dave are super nice. We met with them before our big day and described... Read More our vision. We talked about what we wanted each part to feel like and sound like and they helped us make sure the music would match. We gave them a long list of song requests (we had all our guests send one in) and they played every song. They got the dance floor going and kept It going until the last minute. They were So professional and brilliant. I would hire them in a heartbeat!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Meredith H

Joe and Dave literally made our reception as fun as it was. We asked the planner at our venue for a recommendation, and she immediately said Fine Tune Entertainment. They played folk music for cocktail hour and DJed the reception, and it was all awesome! Our guests said the... Read More cocktail hour music was like being at a concert and totally fit with our rustic theme. They were able to make changes on the fly during the reception and followed our music requests perfectly. They even played a song that we loved but wasn't as popular with our guests, and when they cut it off early and noticed we looked bummed, they came over to us and asked if they should play it again. They were easy to work with leading up to the wedding-communication was quick and easy and making payments was seamless. Truly, my husband and I were blown away by their talent, and our guests all commented with how cool it was that they could play live music and be such great DJs. 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Kristin D

We loved working with Joe and Dave for our wedding and can't recommend them more! They helped guide us through the whole process so that we knew exactly what things we had to think about and decide on and gave great recommendations along the way. The whole ceremony and reception... Read More went so smoothly. The music was AWESOME and we even had an encore from our guests because they wanted to keep dancing!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Maddie K

Fine Tune Entertainment is a MUST hire! Joe and Dave quickly became our favorite vendor of the year! We had our wedding at Wequassett Resort and Golf Club in Harwich, MA in June 2017. We began working with Fine Tune Entertainment in November 2016. Joe quickly replied to our... Read More inquiry, shared an overview of services offered, provided a custom quote based on our ideas, and supported us in all of our random questions, big ideas, and planning needs. Joe and Dave were extremely timely and professional throughout! Fine Tune Entertainment had us make three payments towards the invoice, which helped us with our budget :) FTE has you fill out a custom day-of timeline that includes all information they will need from you for the event; this definitely allowed us to feel prepared and on the same page as our vendor! Additionally, Joe met with us prior to the wedding to go over our timeline, any music requests we had, and to share a sample of the types of music we'd like to have played. FTE provided live music during our ceremony and even offered to play live with my sister while she sang during the ceremony! It was a HUGE plus that this vendor provided both live music and DJ services!!! Their transitions were smooth and super professional! Not to mention they are amazingly talented and phenomenal with live music! FTE kept everyone on the dance floor throughout the party! Guests you least expected to dance were partying all night because of the excellent choice of music and creative transitions between genres. We were thrilled with the music and DJing throughout!! If you contact FTE for an inquiry, you will not be disappointed!!!! If you book FTE, prepare for the best party of your life!!! Thank you Dave and Joe for making our wedding day dreams come true!!! You are the best!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Lisa J

Fine Tune Entertainment was amazing! Dave and Joe went above and beyond our entire wedding! From coordinating our ceremony to our last song. The live music they played during our cocktail was awesome! Their professionalism and talent was impressive! I highly reccommend their... Read More services!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jacquelyn G

These guys are so great to work with! They were organized and you could tell they really wanted to meet all of your wants and needs in the process of wedding planning. Super nice but also the BEST musical duo and had great quality music at our cocktail hour. The music for the... Read More reception was perfect and they played all of our must play songs- everyone was on the dance floor! We couldn't have chosen a better group than Fine Tune Entertainment- I would recommend them to everyone I know! πŸ’šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jenny Z

Dave and Joe DJ'd my wedding this past Saturday at the State Room in Boston and I can't stress enough how AMAZING they are. They took all my initial playlists/song requests for the seating music, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and did a fantastic job mixing and... Read More transitioning the music to keep the dance floor packed all night long! For the ceremony it was especially helpful that they sent us different options for the classical music we were thinking of having. They were so responsive to my emails in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding and made everything so seamless and effortless on the day of the wedding. I'm so grateful to them for making the night so wonderful! THANK YOU AGAIN, Dave and Joe!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Stephanie K

All I can say is these guys are the best! I am very particular about my music and what I wanted played and what I didn't. They nailed all my favorites and more! My husband, family, friends and I all had the best night dancing :) Joe and Dave your amazing I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jennifer L

Joe was great! He made our wedding a night to remember! Everyone had a great time dancing! Best of all, the Jazz Trio during the cocktail hour was the best decision we ever made! Our guests loved it!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Melissa E

We had our wedding on 4/1/17. Fine Tune was absolutely amazing!! They were flexible when weather damaged our cocktail hour location and had to move to another building. They were professional, followed our instructions to the letter, and really kept the dance floor full. They... Read More kept the music going all night and did just what we asked. They were kind to our guests and wedding party and worked great with the other vendors . They did live music and DJ for us. The live music was FANTASTIC. They were great. We would HIGHLY recommend them for anyone. Awesome Awesome guys to work with

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 mary g

Joe and Dave are awesome! They made our wedding so much fun and were a joy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Taryn T

These gentlemen are the most talented musicians. Their versatile, multifaceted, and efficient manner made my husband Greg and I the happiest couple on our wedding day. They played beautiful music and DJ'd the perfect reception. They were organized and prompt with responses... Read More during the planning process and they treated us like family. I would recommend them at every single kind of wedding. They really made our day the absolutely best. Thank you Fine Tune Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Craig C

Joe, Dave & Omari were amazing to work with for our wedding this past July. They were extremely easy to work with in helping to customize our wedding day. Their setup is not just run of the mill wedding DJ stuff, they have some of the best equipment and lighting we have ever... Read More seen. They went above and beyond to cater to our requests, and truly helped make our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception seamless. We would highly recommend Fine Tune Entertainment, they are the cream of the crop compared to other wedding DJs that we have seen, or met with.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jacky C

David and Joe were fantastic and very skilled. Lots of our guests were very impressed by their live performance during the ceremony and cocktail hour. As DJs during the reception they were knowledgeable and had impeccable timing throughout the night, from handling the entrances... Read More to playing the right kind of music at the right time. They provided perfect lighting as well. They were responsive throughout the lead-up to the wedding and went above and beyond what we expected. Even though I had a song in mind that wasn't on their list of live processional songs, David and Joe learnt the song so that we could use it, which was so wonderful. In addition to being highly professional, they are also incredibly kind. Couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Allison M

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Fine Tune Entertainment! Not only are they great DJ's, but very talented musicians who played live music during our ceremony. In addition to the custom arrangement they created for the song I walked down the aisle... Read More to, they have a great list of songs in their repertoire that they can play live. Music is very important to us and we wanted it to be an integral part of our day. We had a great phone conversation with David before we hired them; he asked us questions and really listened to what we wanted. We could tell they totally understood us and the vibe we wanted to achieve. They provided a detailed online form that we could fill out with our music choices/preferences. We gave them a batch of songs we wanted to hear during each section of the wedding, and they did a great job of mixing the songs we gave them along with their own choices. They created a great atmosphere from start to finish, and there were people dancing all night! They were professional and delightful, and our guests gave us tons of compliments on them and the music! They also did a great job of timing introductions with the music, which really added to our special moments with each other, our parent-dances, and the introductions for our wedding party. We thought they were very reasonably priced, especially considering that they played live music for the ceremony. While we were researching DJ's we found comparable or even higher prices, which did not include live music. Even for us being on somewhat of a tight budget, they were worth every penny. We knew that we didn't want cheesy DJ's who talk too much, say cliche things, and play the same tired songs you routinely hear at most weddings. Fine Tune were exactly what we hoped for. They were a great fit at our wedding and seemed genuinely happy to be a part of our day. We are so glad we hired them; and if music is important to you, you can't go wrong with them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen R

Dave and Joe are the absolute best! They were so easy to work with and gave great suggestions when we asked. Our wedding was a blast from start to finish and it is largely due to these guys! Our whole wedding party and all of our guests were up dancing the entire night. They... Read More played the best songs that people of all ages could enjoy. If you're looking for your guests to have a great time at your wedding, these guys are a must! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Emily A

Fine Tune Entertainment was AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for anything more. They provided beautiful live music for our ceremony which was classical and elegant and then they kept us dancing all night long!! My husband and I decided to do an anniversary dance instead of... Read More tossing the bouquet. Joe and Dave were great about bringing up the lights and turning down the volume of the music to better accommodate my grandparents so they would be able to dance together. Their understanding helped to create a special moment for my husband and I as well as something my grandparents will never forget. Joe and Dave were very professional though the whole process and great about answering all of our questions and guiding us through the different decisions that helped us create our most perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brenagh W

If I could give them higher than a five star I would!! These guys are amazing!! We not only enjoyed their music and talent we genuinely enjoyed them as people! I had sent a list of about 10 or more Lebanese songs the NIGHT BEFORE our wedding requesting them to be added last... Read More minute, by early morning, day of our wedding, I get an email back saying they got them all!! I was absolutely blown away with their flexibility and attention to detail! Our uplighting was gorgeous and everyone raved about the live music!!! Thank you guys for being a huge part in making our wedding day perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lauren H

Joe and Fine Tune were TREMENDOUS. First, the unique combo of DJ for the reception and string jazz band for the cocktail hour was incredibly unique and Joe and his musicians were INCREDIBLE. Second, Joe's partner, Dave, mixed our first dance song AMAZINGLY beforehand and worked... Read More with us to make it exactly what we wanted. Lastly, Joe MC'd a tremendous party, taking into account our unique music taste and weaving in the classics along with it in the way we EXACTLY wanted. Picking a DJ is tough since aside from a conversation it is difficult to see how they'll actually run the party, and while we were impressed with Joe and Fine Tune's professionalism from our first conversation we were blown away by the final product.

Joe Kaszuba

I started my career in entertainment as a student attending Berklee College Of Music. It was there I met my long time friend and co- owner of Fine Tune Entertainment David Prendergast- we have been playing music and entertaining ever since! That was 2001. Today Dave and myself own and operate Fine Tune Entertainment- we provide live music and DJ/MC services for great weddings. Our business foundation is simple- provide outstanding quality. Quality music. Quality components. Unrivaled service. Contact us to find out how we can make your entertainment personal and special for your big day!