FineLine Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth

Greensburg, PA

Fineline Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth

The Finest Talent. The Finest Results. Offering exquisite and modern photography. Candid HD videography. Energetic DJ service and Photo Booth with Video Mode. Also offer engagements, boudoir, studio sessions, albums, save the dates, uplighting, monogram, and so much more. View our profile today!

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

145 Ward Ln, Greensburg, PA (724) 309-9096

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Heidi D

I first heard about Fineline when a friend on Facebook was asking for photographer suggestions and they were named several times. This was before I got engaged. When my fiance and I were planning our wedding, I saw their booth at a local wedding show and set up a meeting. I'm... Read More sure glad I did! Fred and his team at Fineline are professional, fun and very talented. Communication throughout the whole process was easy and it helped that two of my services (photography and videography) were provided by them. On my wedding day, everyone kept commenting about how methodical and organized my photography team was, and it just made the whole day run so much smoother. I had originally planned to take first look photos at Mellon Park in Pittsburgh, but because spring had a late start, the tarps were still covering a good chunk of the area and we had to make a last-minute location change just over a week before the wedding. Fred was very flexible and made what could have been a stressful situation into something easy. We changed the schedule and everything went off without a hitch. I've seen my photos from our LeMont wedding and they are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to show them off to family and friends and I can't wait to re-live our special day with the video. Thank you to the Fineline team for the outstanding work! --Heidi

2015-05-06T19:35:29 Response from the vendor

Heidi it was an absolute pleasure for us to share in your day. You had an absolutely beautiful day and I'm so happy we were able to capture it for you. Best wishes for years to come and congratulations again!

FineLine - Great Business

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Missy M

Anything I write here will not be enough to explain how wonderful this business truly is!! I used FineLine for my wedding photography and DJ. At any point, I could contact the owner of the business, Fred, with questions I had-no time was off limits. Fred was extremely... Read More organized and kept me updated with news and payments. The week of the wedding, Fred contacted me to confirm the timeline and music. DJ Luke was fun and energetic. He kept the reception pace going, and he checked in with me to make sure he was doing things according to my plan. He was professional and fun. My particular photographer, Lori, was phenomenal. She was assigned to my husband and I for our engagement pictures, and I purposely requested her for our wedding because of her ability, skill, personality, and creativity. She literally jumped in a bush to get the right shot. She was not afraid of anything! This is a very organized business. I would highly recommend FineLine for your photography and DJ needs!

2015-05-06T19:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were equally wonderful to work with. I'm glad members of our FINELINE team met your expectations. Thank you so much for choosing us and letting us be a part of your special day.

Exquisite Photography & Video Service

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Kristin M

My husband and I are so grateful to have found Fineline Weddings! We had our first experience at our engagement session. It was a great preview of what the organization would be like come the day of our wedding. We had several compliments on how attentive & organized our... Read More photographer & videographer were throughout the day. There were a few moments during dancing & celebrating that I thought, 'Gee, I hope that get's on the video', and sure enough I would see the light on the video camera before finishing my thought! It was wonderful to work with Fred, owner & our photographer. He is an excellent communicator, timely, and very organized. It can be a bit overwhelming choosing photos, but he has created a very simple and stress-free way of ordering albums, wall art, or whatever you may like. The communication between you and your photographer continues past your wedding day. Fineline Weddings is more than just for weddings. This is a company that we will continue to use for all of our photographed life events. I highly recommend their services for your wedding and other special days to come.

2015-10-27T09:50:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review. We are so happy you were pleased with our services and even more so that you let us be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Nicole M

I cannot rave enough about this company. I have been in many weddings and nothing compares to Fineline. My wedding was last week and Fred and his assistant, Cat were incredible. Timely, detailed, and caring--all while being patient and personable. I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Crystelle D

Wonderful beautiful professional photos and Fred did great at keeping the day on schedule and moving as quickly as possible. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Erika W

The photo booth services were awesome! The booths are a nice size and the staff was very pleasant. They put together a keepsake scrapbook to take home of all of the photos that were taken.

2016-09-17T17:19:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth experience from FINELINE.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jenn H

FineLine provided us with professional and knowledgable staff who worked hard all throughout the night. This company is a all inclusive company that can provide DJ, photographer, videographer, and photo booth services. We signed up for all except for the photobooth because we... Read More made out own station. I wasn't worried about the small details because they all knew the plan and vision from the online forms Eddie and I completed 10 days prior to the event. The owner, Fred, wants to give you a unique experience, but also provides other insight that brides may not think of at first! After the wedding, they provide updates every week as to the progress of your process. Lori, our photographer, is such a wonderful person who has an eye for creativity. Luke, our DJ, kept the party going all night! (The DJ's influence can of be underestimated!) Corey, the videographer, was SO fun and kind the entire day and got all of our special moments. I would recommend FineLine to any bride in the Pittsburgh area.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Jaclyn O

We used FineLine for our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and as our DJ for the wedding. The pictures have come out gorgeous, and the owner Fred is extremely organized, which is so helpful to a busy bride trying to get everything together. The DJ services help you plan a... Read More timeline for your big day, and DJ Luke was so entertaining and helpful to us on the day of. He kept us on time and our guests having fun. FineLine even worked with us when we switched our wedding date from October to June, after booking and signing a contract (although I wouldn't recommend doing this!!) Also, Friday and Sunday weddings receive a huge discount, which allowed us to get high quality photos at a fraction of the cost. Highly recommend for any occasion!!

2016-06-30T14:56:47 Response from the vendor

You guys were wonderful to work with. Thanks for having us and best wishes!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Rachael C

My new husband and I cannot say enough great things about Fineline photography, Fred it extremely kind and very helpful. Our photographers Alex and Carrie were absolutely amazing! They work so well together, They were so nice and very friendly, We felt very comfortable being... Read More photographed by them. Any couple would be very lucky to have them as the photographer.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Heather P

We had a great experience with Fineline! We decided to book a videographer a few months before our wedding. Fineline was available on our wedding date and offered a great price for all the features we wanted. Loved the open and consistent communication after the event regarding... Read More the status of our video. The final product came out perfectly and it was really fun to re-live our special day! While watching back we were amazed at how many different moments were captured with us not even being aware of the videographer around us! It was really great to see everything and how it was put together.nWould definitely book again or recommend to a friend. Thanks for everything!

2016-03-21T20:16:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for letting us be a part of your day. We enjoyed capturing your day and we're so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you again and cheers to many many years of happy marriage!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

FineLine is the BEST!!! It was such a pleasure doing business with Fred at FineLine for my daughter’s recent wedding. We used FineLine for our photography, videography, uplighting, photo booth and DJ services. He was extremely PROFESSIONAL and helpful during the entire wedding... Read More planning process. When we met during our initial consultation, he thoroughly explained all of our package options and prices. Throughout our planning stages he would communicate any updates, and always was available to answer any and all questions. And since planning a wedding was new to us, we had many questions – but at all times, he was very prompt and gracious in responding to us. He was excellent with response times in getting back to us – this was very important to us. We met with Fred closer to the wedding date to discuss specific details about the wedding day which involved everything we needed to know concerning our schedule for the wedding day from morning until evening. He was very organized and meticulous with details we had not even considered – but that’s why we went with a professional with an excellent reputation. It was so reassuring to know that he had everything so well planned – he even had the time of sunset planned into our picture schedule….did I mention every detail! A couple of weeks before the wedding he contacted us to firm up the order sequence of who/when family and bridal pictures would occur so that everything moved smoothly before and after the ceremony and all special picture requests would be honored. Because they were also providing DJ services, he worked us through our special music requests. He was always right on task and on schedule with what we needed to do. We had so many compliments from our guests on the day of the wedding about Fred and his staff. He captured so many candid shots of our guests, and his editing of the video was just beautiful. We also used the photo booth which was a huge hit with everyone – both young and old! All of the photo booth pictures were available to view the next day. Fred also set up a unique instagram hashtag which our guests used to send their phone pictures to a big screen – our guests loved it. DJ Luke did a fantastic job all night and had everyone up on the dance floor. The professionalism and organization of Fred and his entire staff at FineLine contributed greatly to my husband and I being able to enjoy our daughter’s wedding so much! Since everything was handled so seamlessly before, during and after, for all of the services we used we had absolutely no concerns or stress to distract us from enjoying such a joyous celebration. As a parent I consider this a critical element of bridal planning! The final pictures and video exceeded our expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone planning a wedding to hire Fred and his staff for all of their photography and entertainment needs. I had talked to a number of his previous clients and they too had given him glowing reviews – even more impressive the other vendors that we used spoke very highly of him and commented that we had indeed made an excellent choice going with FineLine. Hire Fred, a class act professional, because you will not be disappointed. Thank you Fred and all of your staff for helping to make a special day for us even more special!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Lauren F

As soon as my husband and I started the wedding planning process we knew exactly what company we were going with to do our photography. There was never a doubt in our minds. From the first sit down with Fred to weeks after our wedding, everyone we worked with at FineLine was... Read More beyond amazing. Fred was in constant communication with my husband and I. The payment reminders as well as his quick responses to my numerous questions was extremely helpful and reassuring. FineLine not only did our wedding photography but also provided us with our wedding DJ and engagement pictures. All of their work is beyond beautiful and we couldn't be any happier with the wonderful service we received as well as the finished products!!! My younger sister ( who isn't even engaged yet!) has already decided when she is planning her wedding, FineLine is without a doubt the company she is going with for her photography!!! We couldn't recommend FineLine enough for all of your wedding needs!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Natalie S

I wish I could give FineLine 100 star review! Fred did both mine and my sisters wedding and I can honestly say he was the calm that held us together! From the anxiety of a typical wedding day's timeline to the worrying of if we looked good - Fred always made sure to keep us... Read More collected and calm. Obviously, getting photographed isn't something most people do often and just the thought of it makes people nervous or uncomfortable, but Fred made it fun and effortless. Fred and his staff hold themselves to the utmost professionalism. Honestly, our day wouldn't have been as great without this awesome photographer! We will treasure our photos forever :)

2016-01-21T11:13:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you Natalie. It was a pleasure to be part of both yours and your sister's wedding. I'm sad there are no more Schade sisters left to do weddings for. Thank you for the wonderful review, it is appreciated!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

FINELINE is amazing! I was looking for a photographer for my wedding at rather short notice and called Fred to see if he was available on our wedding day. He was already booked however he was so helpful and was able to have the very talented Lori be there! Leading up to my... Read More wedding day I communicated primarily with Fred to set up a timeline and to plan the day. He was very helpful and made great suggestions. On our wedding day the very talented Lori was our photographer and the day was perfect! She captured every moment and was great at directing us on how to pose for our photos. The end result was beautiful! Thanks to Fred and Lori for doing such a wonderful job and your professionalism!!! I would recommend FINELINE to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

Fineline, well the name says it all. Professional photographers and business all the way. Fred has done both of my daughters engagement and weddings pictures and we have been extremely happy with the results. He and his staff of pro-photographers were responsive. They reduced... Read More the stress on those special wedding days with their calm, reassuring and organized approach to recording the event was a joy. Thanks Fred and Fineline.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Leslie S

FINELINE weddings is truly the best of the best. Fred is extremely professional and goes above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly on your special day. Since my wedding, I have referred to Fred multiple times as my stand in "Wedding Planner" because outside of... Read More taking beautiful pictures, he coordinated with our venue, DJ, and church so I didn't have to worry about a thing. He also walked us through cutting our wedding cake and diffused pre-wedding stress with his calm and organized demeanor. He checked out the lighting and weather where he wanted to get shots before having our wedding party come outside in the cold! The father of the groom became ill days before the wedding and unfortunately could not attend. The groom did not want family photos without his dad. Fred contacted and worked with us up to the day of the wedding to re-adjust the planned photos and make sure everyone was comfortable. I received my final prints just 2 weeks after the wedding and I could not be any happier. If you are looking for amazing photos, professionalism, and organization, Fred is your guy! I highly recommend him!

Wonderful Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Julianna C

The calm brought on by the total professionalism of Fred and his crew was much needed on a crazy morning. They go the extra mile by inviting the engaged couples to workshops, offer great ideas, and suggestions - tried and true horror stories of what NOT to do, and all around... Read More great people to work with.

Photo Booth, Uplighting, and Photography

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mallory M

My husband and I hired Fineline for our photo booth, up-lighting, and photography. Communication and costumer service was great with this company! Our photo booth was busy all night and the attendants working the booth got camera shy people into the booth and to leave us video... Read More messages! It was awesome to get to see the day through our guests eyes with the album of photo strips and videos messages they provide at the end of the evening! The up-lighting was beautiful and gave the room energy, they were sound activated to it kept the dance-floor lively and fun! It really transformed our room into something out of this world, I have many guests reaching out to tell us how elegant and fun it was because of how the room looked with the up-lighting. I have recommended Fineline to many friends planning weddings and will continue to do so. Additionally, we hired Fineline to document our day via their photography services. We hired Lori, who is very gifted in her craft. Not only can she take outstanding photos but she really is a joy to be around. She kept me calm and upbeat when I was stressed before the ceremony. She is someone you can REALLY trust with these important photos! Thank you Fineline for helping make our day unforgettable and elegant!

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Krista L

FineLine was absolutely amazing and we can't say enough about the entire organization! We booked a dj, photography, uplights, and a photobooth through FineLine and they gave us an excellent multiple package discount. Fred and the entire staff were polite, organized, and great at... Read More what they did. Lori our photographer was simply amazing and helpful. She made the process fun and exciting...and kept the bridal party together and organized. DJ Luke was spot on as our DJ throughout the evening and even tossed in some unplanned, yet very welcomed, events/dances. We are so happy we chose FineLine and we highly recommend them for all future couples!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Bethany B

Fineline was amazing! We hired them for DJ services and we had DJ Luke. We couldn't have been more pleased. Luke and Fred each handled last-minute changes seamlessly and made sure that the groom and I had nothing at all to worry about. Luke kept the atmosphere vibrant and... Read More upbeat, listened and followed every single one of our requests, and went above and beyond what we had envisioned for our wedding reception. The planning process was fantastic also. Every time the groom or I contacted Fineline, we got an immediate response and the closest possible completion of our requests. The prices were certainly reasonable and there were many discounts and deals available. Getting a good DJ is not cheap anywhere, but it was more than worth the money getting Fineline. We had so many people tell us what a wonderful time they had. Our reception was a masterpiece thanks to DJ Luke and the Fineline team.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Leigh H

My husband and I chose Fineline for our wedding ceremony last month. We were nothing short of impressed! The staff was great to work with, the services were affordable, and our photographer, Alex, was so patient, professional, and kind! The venue was a little unorganized which... Read More set us behind on time, but Alex kept us calm and was able to deliver beautiful photos from both staged to the most candid moments. Thank you again to Fineline and especially to Alex! You did an exceptional job!

Photography/Videography/Photo Booth

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 carlyn s

We used Fineline for photography, videography, and a photobooth. Fred and his team were amazing from beginning to end. Our wedding was in February so he was able to offer some discounts for the multi-service / off-season package. He was responsive to our questions before the... Read More wedding, and walked us through what he would need from us. At the wedding, he and his staff were timely, professional, and flexible. He went above and beyond to ensure he had captured what we asked for, and was assertive enough to herd the huge groups for the family and bridal party shots. Afterwards, Fred kept us updated on his progress in putting together our package, then sent it to us well before his deadline. Everything turned out great, and we were happy with our choice to go with Fineline. Thanks to all who made our day so great!

photos

Reviewed on 1/18/2015

Fineline staff was professional and the photos and video wee done when promised and were beautiful

Photo, video and photo booth

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erica N

We booked FineLine for our July wedding. Alex was our photographer and he was extremely professional and kind. It rained the day of the wedding and he was very helpful in determining photos that we could take even though the rain cancelled my original plan. He was flexible... Read More and listened to what we wanted. My only disappointment with photo were things that I probably should have changed myself. When I met with Alex and Fred I told them I wasn't very picky about shots I wanted, looking back I wish I would have been more particular on some of the photos I would have liked to take with certain people or groups of people ( my fault, nothing Alex could change, but note to other brides, make a list of pictures you may want). Also, I wish I wouldn't have held my flowers in every photo. Our video is awesome! The first time I watched it, I was so happy with the results! I am so happy we spend the extra money for video service, it was worth every penny. The only thing I was disappointed with was my photo booth. We requested to have a guest signature book which was completed. However, we wanted our guest to sign the book and only about 1/4 actually did. After talking to guest, they said they would have singed it but didn't realize it was even there. I was also extremely disappointed after watching the video messages. I watched the video with friends and family who were all disappointed that they didn't leave a video. Most of them didn't even know this was a option. I guess my only suggestion would be for the photo booth attendant to be more proactive letting guest know they can leave a video message and to sign our guest book. Overall, I would recommend FineLine

University of Pittsburgh Alumni Reception

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Fineline weddings photographed an alumni reception the University of Pittsburgh held at the Westmoreland Country Club. They were quick to return the extensive amount of paperwork required for the university. They stayed in touch with us the entire time prior to the event and... Read More called to confirm everything the day before. Alex arrived at the event promptly and was very personable and professional in his work. We received the pictures within days after the event. The pictures looked great! I would recommend FineLine to anyone looking for a photographer whatever the event may be.

Start a Conversation!