FineLine Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth

Greensburg, PA

Fineline Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth

The Finest Talent. The Finest Results. Offering exquisite and modern photography. Candid HD videography. Energetic DJ service and Photo Booth with Video Mode. Also offer engagements, boudoir, studio sessions, albums, save the dates, uplighting, monogram, and so much more. View our profile today!

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

145 Ward Ln, Greensburg, PA (724) 309-9096

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Heidi D

I first heard about Fineline when a friend on Facebook was asking for photographer suggestions and they were named several times. This was before I got engaged. When my fiance and I were planning our wedding, I saw their booth at a local wedding show and set up a meeting. I'm... Read More sure glad I did! Fred and his team at Fineline are professional, fun and very talented. Communication throughout the whole process was easy and it helped that two of my services (photography and videography) were provided by them. On my wedding day, everyone kept commenting about how methodical and organized my photography team was, and it just made the whole day run so much smoother. I had originally planned to take first look photos at Mellon Park in Pittsburgh, but because spring had a late start, the tarps were still covering a good chunk of the area and we had to make a last-minute location change just over a week before the wedding. Fred was very flexible and made what could have been a stressful situation into something easy. We changed the schedule and everything went off without a hitch. I've seen my photos from our LeMont wedding and they are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to show them off to family and friends and I can't wait to re-live our special day with the video. Thank you to the Fineline team for the outstanding work! --Heidi

2015-05-06T19:35:29 Response from the vendor

Heidi it was an absolute pleasure for us to share in your day. You had an absolutely beautiful day and I'm so happy we were able to capture it for you. Best wishes for years to come and congratulations again!

FineLine - Great Business

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Missy M

Anything I write here will not be enough to explain how wonderful this business truly is!! I used FineLine for my wedding photography and DJ. At any point, I could contact the owner of the business, Fred, with questions I had-no time was off limits. Fred was extremely... Read More organized and kept me updated with news and payments. The week of the wedding, Fred contacted me to confirm the timeline and music. DJ Luke was fun and energetic. He kept the reception pace going, and he checked in with me to make sure he was doing things according to my plan. He was professional and fun. My particular photographer, Lori, was phenomenal. She was assigned to my husband and I for our engagement pictures, and I purposely requested her for our wedding because of her ability, skill, personality, and creativity. She literally jumped in a bush to get the right shot. She was not afraid of anything! This is a very organized business. I would highly recommend FineLine for your photography and DJ needs!

2015-05-06T19:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were equally wonderful to work with. I'm glad members of our FINELINE team met your expectations. Thank you so much for choosing us and letting us be a part of your special day.

Exquisite Photography & Video Service

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Kristin M

My husband and I are so grateful to have found Fineline Weddings! We had our first experience at our engagement session. It was a great preview of what the organization would be like come the day of our wedding. We had several compliments on how attentive & organized our... Read More photographer & videographer were throughout the day. There were a few moments during dancing & celebrating that I thought, 'Gee, I hope that get's on the video', and sure enough I would see the light on the video camera before finishing my thought! It was wonderful to work with Fred, owner & our photographer. He is an excellent communicator, timely, and very organized. It can be a bit overwhelming choosing photos, but he has created a very simple and stress-free way of ordering albums, wall art, or whatever you may like. The communication between you and your photographer continues past your wedding day. Fineline Weddings is more than just for weddings. This is a company that we will continue to use for all of our photographed life events. I highly recommend their services for your wedding and other special days to come.

2015-10-27T09:50:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review. We are so happy you were pleased with our services and even more so that you let us be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Maureen J

We hired Fineline as our wedding photographers and it's one of the best decisions we made! We had Lori as our photographer and I can't say enough great things about her. First, her personality and attitude were perfect for us on this day. She made us feel so relaxed and at ease... Read More during our first look shots and wedding party pictures. She had so many great ideas for the pictures too, I was blown away when I saw how they turned out. Next, the way she handled all of our family pictures after the wedding was amazing considering how many variations there were and various family dynamics. And I think we have a picture of almost everyone who attended our wedding! That can't be easy to do! And on top of all of that our pictures turned out so beautiful! And Fred was so easy to work with and helped me create the timeline and schedule for the day. I highly recommend FineLine!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kiley P

We used FineLine for our wedding photography, videography, DJ, and photo booth. My (now) husband and I live in Washington, DC but had our wedding at Hidden Valley Resort so I was pleasantly surprised when I found that FineLine offered all of the services we wanted. At first I... Read More chose FineLine because of the simplicity of dealing with on organization on so many of the big items for our wedding, but now with our wedding done, I'm so happy with how all of our services worked out. First, we had Lori as our photographer and she was SO wonderful to work with. Her and I had the same vision for the photography so it was great to share that and trust in her throughout the day to capture photography that matched my style and vision. She took control when needed and reminded me to take water breaks too. :) For our videography services, while I interacted with the videographer less, I trust that he was capturing everything as every time I turned around, there he was! We had DJ Dave for our reception and he did a great job at playing popular songs you'd find at a wedding which kept everyone on the dance floor. My friends were also thrilled that he took requests so they could the music they wanted to. About a week prior to the wedding, Dave gave us a call and talked through everything with us and made sure he was clear on pronunciation, etc. On the wedding day, I could tell that he took our ideas to heart and was truly prepared. The photobooth was an absolute hit at our reception! The props were so fun, there was always a line, and the photobooth attendant was very nice and helpful! I knew we were to receive a scrapbook of all of the photo strips throughout the night, but I was so surprised and excited that we were given the scrapbook that night! It's such a fun memory that we'll be able to cherish for the years to come. If you're thinking about a photobooth I definitely wouldn't pass it up, all of our guests loved it! FineLine is a wonderful organization to work with and I can't wait to receive our photos and video back!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Lindsey T

We used FineLine for photography and DJ services for our wedding. Looking back I wish we would have used more of their services. Fred was our photographer and I cannot say enough great things about him. He made the day completely stress free. He was professional and captured all... Read More the perfect moments of the day. We're so glad we got to work with such a great photographer! We had DJ Dave as our DJ and he was the perfect match for us. He explained exactly how he was going to run the night and why he does everything. Fred and Dave were a perfect team and had us on schedule for the entire night. I also loved that FineLine had us fill out planning forms and had so many helpful tips for planning on their website. Thank you so much FineLine for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Amanda B

I cannot say enough great things about working with FineLine for both our wedding photography as well as DJ services. Fred was an absolute joy to work with for photographs. His talent, organization and straight forward demeanor not only made us feel extremely comfortable working... Read More with him, but we knew without a doubt that we would be getting a great product in the end. Prior to the wedding Fred helped us with setting up our timeline for the day from start to finish to make sure that we were never too rushed. This took away so much potential stress! On the day of he helped us to keep the events flowing to make sure we got through everything we wanted to happen. DJ Luke kept our dance floor going ALL NIGHT. We’ve gotten so much great feedback about our wedding and I truly believe DJ Luke made that happen. He worked hand in hand with Fred to make announcements throughout the night that kept everyone on track and in the loop. I couldn’t have asked for a better duo when it comes to Fred and DJ Luke, they were absolutely top notch! Communication with FineLine was extraordinary from start to finish, there wasn’t once that an email went unanswered for more than a few hours. They were extremely attentive and worked extremely hard to make our day everything we wanted it to be! Thank you so much to the FineLine team, if I had to do it all over again I would without a doubt book with FineLine!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Katie K

We used FineLine for photography, videography, photo booth and DJ - THE BEST DECISION! The entire team was so amazing and worked with us to capture everything that we wanted. The day went perfectly and the pictures & video are flawless. I cannot thank Fred & his entire staff... Read More enough for capturing every single aspect of our wedding day! I could watch our video and look through the pictures every single day! Hiring FineLine was one of the best decisions we made - thank you again for absolutely EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Maggie P

We recently used FineLine photography for our wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made! The team was professional, easy to work with, very talented, and fun! They made not only the wedding day great, but the whole process leading up to it. Before the ceremony and... Read More reception, everything was planned out in great detail. Then during the ceremony and reception, I didn't even know they were there! We used Fineline for our engagement pictures, wedding photography, and videography, and couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kaitlyn H

We did our videographer and DJ with fineline! Best decision ever! Our videographer was great and captured so much and our DJ ran the show and made everything go smoothly !

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Mariah D

Our FINELINE DJ (Luke) did a fantastic job at our wedding. We was professional, pleasant, attentive to detail, and fun. He fulfilled each of our requests and helped make the night run smoothly and without a hitch. FINELINE also provided our ceremony sound system which was a... Read More tremendous help. We also utilized FINELINE for our photography and we were so pleased with how the vendors from the same company worked together. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a photographer or DJ!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Ashley K

AMAZING. I used FineLine for photography, DJ, and the photobooth (which was a big hit).. Lori was my photographer and she made me feel absolutely amazing. Her enthusiasm while taking pictures and ideas as well as willingness to use some of my ideas as well made me so happy. She... Read More helped direct with caking cutting as well as making sure she was getting any specific photos I wanted throughout the wedding. Legit loved her, she's awesome. We had DJ Dave and I'm so glad we did. He was super nice and enthusiastic and helpful. He plays a big role in the direction of the wedding and he did great at it. He let us know what we needed to do and offered suggestions and words of advice. Even before the wedding when we talked on the phone he sounded like the nicest guy ever nmd I could just tell he had a smile on his face the whole convo. He's a good dude and hes great at what he does. Loved the photobooth as well. It came with a scrap book that my guests could leave a picture in and sign something by it. I loved be able to look through it the next morning and see all the fun everyone had. Definitely recommend FineLine!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kelly H

We hired DJ Luke for our wedding and could not have made a better choice. Luke was a solid, professional, and personable guy. He knew how to work the room and was able to do things on the spot (we decided to have everyone come out onto the dance floor for a picture, then... Read More transitioned quickly into the music so people had no choice but to stay dancing). He made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's names, he played the songs I asked him to, and he did a phenomenal job with staying on track and keeping my husband and I informed. Many thanks to Luke for being GREAT at what he does.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Nicole M

I cannot rave enough about this company. I have been in many weddings and nothing compares to Fineline. My wedding was last week and Fred and his assistant, Cat were incredible. Timely, detailed, and caring--all while being patient and personable. I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Crystelle D

Wonderful beautiful professional photos and Fred did great at keeping the day on schedule and moving as quickly as possible. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Erika W

The photo booth services were awesome! The booths are a nice size and the staff was very pleasant. They put together a keepsake scrapbook to take home of all of the photos that were taken.

2016-09-17T17:19:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth experience from FINELINE.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jenn H

FineLine provided us with professional and knowledgable staff who worked hard all throughout the night. This company is a all inclusive company that can provide DJ, photographer, videographer, and photo booth services. We signed up for all except for the photobooth because we... Read More made out own station. I wasn't worried about the small details because they all knew the plan and vision from the online forms Eddie and I completed 10 days prior to the event. The owner, Fred, wants to give you a unique experience, but also provides other insight that brides may not think of at first! After the wedding, they provide updates every week as to the progress of your process. Lori, our photographer, is such a wonderful person who has an eye for creativity. Luke, our DJ, kept the party going all night! (The DJ's influence can of be underestimated!) Corey, the videographer, was SO fun and kind the entire day and got all of our special moments. I would recommend FineLine to any bride in the Pittsburgh area.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Jaclyn O

We used FineLine for our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and as our DJ for the wedding. The pictures have come out gorgeous, and the owner Fred is extremely organized, which is so helpful to a busy bride trying to get everything together. The DJ services help you plan a... Read More timeline for your big day, and DJ Luke was so entertaining and helpful to us on the day of. He kept us on time and our guests having fun. FineLine even worked with us when we switched our wedding date from October to June, after booking and signing a contract (although I wouldn't recommend doing this!!) Also, Friday and Sunday weddings receive a huge discount, which allowed us to get high quality photos at a fraction of the cost. Highly recommend for any occasion!!

2016-06-30T14:56:47 Response from the vendor

You guys were wonderful to work with. Thanks for having us and best wishes!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Rachael C

My new husband and I cannot say enough great things about Fineline photography, Fred it extremely kind and very helpful. Our photographers Alex and Carrie were absolutely amazing! They work so well together, They were so nice and very friendly, We felt very comfortable being... Read More photographed by them. Any couple would be very lucky to have them as the photographer.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Heather P

We had a great experience with Fineline! We decided to book a videographer a few months before our wedding. Fineline was available on our wedding date and offered a great price for all the features we wanted. Loved the open and consistent communication after the event regarding... Read More the status of our video. The final product came out perfectly and it was really fun to re-live our special day! While watching back we were amazed at how many different moments were captured with us not even being aware of the videographer around us! It was really great to see everything and how it was put together.nWould definitely book again or recommend to a friend. Thanks for everything!

2016-03-21T20:16:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for letting us be a part of your day. We enjoyed capturing your day and we're so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you again and cheers to many many years of happy marriage!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

FineLine is the BEST!!! It was such a pleasure doing business with Fred at FineLine for my daughter’s recent wedding. We used FineLine for our photography, videography, uplighting, photo booth and DJ services. He was extremely PROFESSIONAL and helpful during the entire wedding... Read More planning process. When we met during our initial consultation, he thoroughly explained all of our package options and prices. Throughout our planning stages he would communicate any updates, and always was available to answer any and all questions. And since planning a wedding was new to us, we had many questions – but at all times, he was very prompt and gracious in responding to us. He was excellent with response times in getting back to us – this was very important to us. We met with Fred closer to the wedding date to discuss specific details about the wedding day which involved everything we needed to know concerning our schedule for the wedding day from morning until evening. He was very organized and meticulous with details we had not even considered – but that’s why we went with a professional with an excellent reputation. It was so reassuring to know that he had everything so well planned – he even had the time of sunset planned into our picture schedule….did I mention every detail! A couple of weeks before the wedding he contacted us to firm up the order sequence of who/when family and bridal pictures would occur so that everything moved smoothly before and after the ceremony and all special picture requests would be honored. Because they were also providing DJ services, he worked us through our special music requests. He was always right on task and on schedule with what we needed to do. We had so many compliments from our guests on the day of the wedding about Fred and his staff. He captured so many candid shots of our guests, and his editing of the video was just beautiful. We also used the photo booth which was a huge hit with everyone – both young and old! All of the photo booth pictures were available to view the next day. Fred also set up a unique instagram hashtag which our guests used to send their phone pictures to a big screen – our guests loved it. DJ Luke did a fantastic job all night and had everyone up on the dance floor. The professionalism and organization of Fred and his entire staff at FineLine contributed greatly to my husband and I being able to enjoy our daughter’s wedding so much! Since everything was handled so seamlessly before, during and after, for all of the services we used we had absolutely no concerns or stress to distract us from enjoying such a joyous celebration. As a parent I consider this a critical element of bridal planning! The final pictures and video exceeded our expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone planning a wedding to hire Fred and his staff for all of their photography and entertainment needs. I had talked to a number of his previous clients and they too had given him glowing reviews – even more impressive the other vendors that we used spoke very highly of him and commented that we had indeed made an excellent choice going with FineLine. Hire Fred, a class act professional, because you will not be disappointed. Thank you Fred and all of your staff for helping to make a special day for us even more special!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Lauren F

As soon as my husband and I started the wedding planning process we knew exactly what company we were going with to do our photography. There was never a doubt in our minds. From the first sit down with Fred to weeks after our wedding, everyone we worked with at FineLine was... Read More beyond amazing. Fred was in constant communication with my husband and I. The payment reminders as well as his quick responses to my numerous questions was extremely helpful and reassuring. FineLine not only did our wedding photography but also provided us with our wedding DJ and engagement pictures. All of their work is beyond beautiful and we couldn't be any happier with the wonderful service we received as well as the finished products!!! My younger sister ( who isn't even engaged yet!) has already decided when she is planning her wedding, FineLine is without a doubt the company she is going with for her photography!!! We couldn't recommend FineLine enough for all of your wedding needs!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Natalie S

I wish I could give FineLine 100 star review! Fred did both mine and my sisters wedding and I can honestly say he was the calm that held us together! From the anxiety of a typical wedding day's timeline to the worrying of if we looked good - Fred always made sure to keep us... Read More collected and calm. Obviously, getting photographed isn't something most people do often and just the thought of it makes people nervous or uncomfortable, but Fred made it fun and effortless. Fred and his staff hold themselves to the utmost professionalism. Honestly, our day wouldn't have been as great without this awesome photographer! We will treasure our photos forever :)

2016-01-21T11:13:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you thank you Natalie. It was a pleasure to be part of both yours and your sister's wedding. I'm sad there are no more Schade sisters left to do weddings for. Thank you for the wonderful review, it is appreciated!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

FINELINE is amazing! I was looking for a photographer for my wedding at rather short notice and called Fred to see if he was available on our wedding day. He was already booked however he was so helpful and was able to have the very talented Lori be there! Leading up to my... Read More wedding day I communicated primarily with Fred to set up a timeline and to plan the day. He was very helpful and made great suggestions. On our wedding day the very talented Lori was our photographer and the day was perfect! She captured every moment and was great at directing us on how to pose for our photos. The end result was beautiful! Thanks to Fred and Lori for doing such a wonderful job and your professionalism!!! I would recommend FINELINE to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016

Fineline, well the name says it all. Professional photographers and business all the way. Fred has done both of my daughters engagement and weddings pictures and we have been extremely happy with the results. He and his staff of pro-photographers were responsive. They reduced... Read More the stress on those special wedding days with their calm, reassuring and organized approach to recording the event was a joy. Thanks Fred and Fineline.