FineLine Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth

(46)

Greensburg, PA

Fineline Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth

The Finest Talent. The Finest Results. Offering exquisite and modern photography. Candid HD videography. Energetic DJ service and Photo Booth with Video Mode. Also offer engagements, boudoir, studio sessions, albums, save the dates, uplighting, monogram, and so much more. View our profile today!

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

138 South Main Street, Greensburg, PA

Exquisite Photography & Video Service

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Kristin M

My husband and I are so grateful to have found Fineline Weddings! We had our first experience at our engagement session. It was a great preview of what the organization would be like come the day of our wedding. We had several compliments on how attentive & organized our photographer & videographer were throughout the day. There were a few moments during dancing & celebrating that I thought, 'Gee, I hope that get's on the video', and sure enough I would see the light on the video camera before finishing my thought! It was wonderful to work with Fred, owner & our photographer. He is an excellent communicator, timely, and very organized. It can be a bit overwhelming choosing photos, but he has created a very simple and stress-free way of ordering albums, wall art, or whatever you may like. The communication between you and your photographer continues past your wedding day. Fineline Weddings is more than just for weddings. This is a company that we will continue to use for all of our photographed life events. I highly recommend their services for your wedding and other special days to come.

FineLine Weddings captures the moments!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Joanna Q

The team at FineLine are awesome! They are very professional, experienced and helpful. They have awesome ideas and can capture spontaneous and candid moments. They dress properly for your wedding and you will barely notice that they are there! Fred was our lead photographer and he was efficient - there was no time wasted! That was awesome because we got to spend more time actually enjoying our wedding! His assistants helped me carry my dress - which I thought was above and beyond! We are truly happy with FineLine!

A blessing in disguise

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Daphanie C

When our original photographer overbooked, our DJ recommended FineLine Weddings and we couldn't have been more pleased! Fred did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We also had Alex for Video and FineLine provided our Photo Booth, which was so much fun for or guests and they were even great with the kids. They were so easy to get along with. Photo/video began in our home with my family and bridesmaids. I wasn't quite ready, but Fred kept me relaxed in his non-intrusive way and wasted no time getting started with detail shots. He maintained the schedule we agreed to and was even able to spare his assistant to ride in the limo with us, which was an added bonus to us. We didn't have to worry about a thing as he kept the day flowing smoothly. He was very accommodating and worked with us. We will certainly be returning to FineLine in the future for family photos!

Photography/Videography/Photo Booth

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 carlyn s

We used Fineline for photography, videography, and a photobooth. Fred and his team were amazing from beginning to end. Our wedding was in February so he was able to offer some discounts for the multi-service / off-season package. He was responsive to our questions before the wedding, and walked us through what he would need from us. At the wedding, he and his staff were timely, professional, and flexible. He went above and beyond to ensure he had captured what we asked for, and was assertive enough to herd the huge groups for the family and bridal party shots. Afterwards, Fred kept us updated on his progress in putting together our package, then sent it to us well before his deadline. Everything turned out great, and we were happy with our choice to go with Fineline. Thanks to all who made our day so great!

photos

Reviewed on 1/18/2015

Fineline staff was professional and the photos and video wee done when promised and were beautiful

Photo, video and photo booth

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erica N

We booked FineLine for our July wedding. Alex was our photographer and he was extremely professional and kind. It rained the day of the wedding and he was very helpful in determining photos that we could take even though the rain cancelled my original plan. He was flexible and listened to what we wanted. My only disappointment with photo were things that I probably should have changed myself. When I met with Alex and Fred I told them I wasn't very picky about shots I wanted, looking back I wish I would have been more particular on some of the photos I would have liked to take with certain people or groups of people ( my fault, nothing Alex could change, but note to other brides, make a list of pictures you may want). Also, I wish I wouldn't have held my flowers in every photo. Our video is awesome! The first time I watched it, I was so happy with the results! I am so happy we spend the extra money for video service, it was worth every penny. The only thing I was disappointed with was my photo booth. We requested to have a guest signature book which was completed. However, we wanted our guest to sign the book and only about 1/4 actually did. After talking to guest, they said they would have singed it but didn't realize it was even there. I was also extremely disappointed after watching the video messages. I watched the video with friends and family who were all disappointed that they didn't leave a video. Most of them didn't even know this was a option. I guess my only suggestion would be for the photo booth attendant to be more proactive letting guest know they can leave a video message and to sign our guest book. Overall, I would recommend FineLine

University of Pittsburgh Alumni Reception

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Fineline weddings photographed an alumni reception the University of Pittsburgh held at the Westmoreland Country Club. They were quick to return the extensive amount of paperwork required for the university. They stayed in touch with us the entire time prior to the event and called to confirm everything the day before. Alex arrived at the event promptly and was very personable and professional in his work. We received the pictures within days after the event. The pictures looked great! I would recommend FineLine to anyone looking for a photographer whatever the event may be.

Great services!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

We truly enjoyed working with our photographer Alex & videographer Corey! They were down to earth, fun, & professional. We hope you enjoyed capturing our special moments as much as we enjoyed working with you! We found you on facebook while looking at a friends photos, made initial contact, & it was a seamless process to our wedding day. The payment & planning paper email reminders were great & helped keep us on track. Thanks so much! High recommended :)

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Beth W

I found FineLine at a bridal show. From the beginning, Fred was a great resource- he is incredibly knowledgeable and super helpful! He was always prompt returning emails and was very patient with all the questions and any concerns that popped up. On the wedding day, Fred and his assistant Lori were phenomenal. They were very efficient and accommodating with any and all photos we wanted taken. They were very low key- they never barked orders at us and never rushed us to get to the next step. Also, Fred was very quick in getting us some photos that we requested so that we could have our thank you cards and announcements printed up- we had them 3 days after the wedding! We also had DJ Luke at the reception. He and his staff were great as well! We had a small and laid back wedding. They honored our request of fading into the background- they kept it fun but not over the top. Before the wedding, we also attended one of the seminars held by Fred and his staff. It was very informative and useful in helping us plan out the timeline for our day! I would suggest attending one- it answers a ton of your questions- some that you hadn't even thought of! I can not write enough good things about this company. They are extremely knowledgeable and exceedingly gracious. Every FineLine employee was extremely professional. I would highly recommend FineLine for any and all aspects of your wedding day!

Dance floor moving!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Melanie D

We used FineLine at our wedding this past weekend. DJ Luke was amazing. He kept everyone on the dance floor and even did some requested songs. Everyone seemed to have a blast and said how great our DJ was with picking the songs. Also he was able to play songs I wasn't sure if we could have due to being from movie soundtracks and tv show soundtracks. It was awesome to hear the songs I wanted and not the original singer. Thank you so much!

Great photography packages

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Kristin S

I booked with Fred after a wedding show and have been very happy with his services from day 1. Fred is very fast to respond to emails and truly loves what he does. He created a great package for us to include photography, videography, DJ, and uplighting all at a value less than most photographers charge for that alone. He spent 3 hours shooting our engagement photos all over Pittsburgh and had them edited and back to us in less than a week. He was a great help in completing all the planning details leading up to the wedding. Our experience with Fred and the staff the day of was amazing and they did a great job capturing all angles of our day. DJ Luke kept the dance floor packed the whole night. Out uplighting and monogrammed looked amazing at our venue. We can't wait to see the final photos!

photo and video

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Shannon P

It was so wonderful working with Fred and his company. Our photos and video were absolutely beautiful and we got everything so quickly. They were so kind to us on our special day and we will recommend them to everyone we know!

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Beth N

Fineline did pretty much everything for our wedding - DJ, photography, videography, photo booth, uplighting, and monogram and every service they provided was literally perfect. However I have to comment on their DJ. We have a lot of friends who are engaged and planning weddings and we get asked all the time who our DJ was at our wedding and they all say the same thing: he was the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding!! He really was. A DJ can really make or break a wedding and I am telling you this one will make your wedding so much better. He was awesome at getting all of our guests up on the dance floor and keeping everyone entertained and laughing the whole night. He had so many good ideas that I have never seen done at any other wedding and everyone absolutely loved it. He had us do a conga line and a boys vs girls dancing contest at the end of the night and he was able to get every single guest (age 2 to 87) involved. It was SO much fun!! All our friends and family who are already married have said they wish he would have been the DJ at their wedding. I strongly recommend going to Fineline for all of their services (they are great plus it is such a relief to have one company taking care of so many things and not having to worry about it anymore) but the DJ was definitely top notch.

A few hiccups

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Monica H

The Dj was great, but I found it odd that the person to call and get the details was not the actual DJ, but I was so busy I did not have time to think about it. My concerns were brought to light though as the Dj had messed up with a couple of things. Screwed up on ceremony music and it was obvious. Played music that was not on my list and was not good for my guests. It was still a fun time though.

Aug 10 wedding

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Brittany G

Fred Is wonderful. Highly recommend. Also suggest the video and photo booth.

Stunning Photography and Priceless Videography

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Casey C

FineLine Weddings is the quintessential provider for all things media related! The entire staff is very professional and accommodating as well as extremely talented in their various crafts. They made everything so smooth and relaxing throughout the big day; the finished products are even more impressive than I had originally anticipated. I wholeheartedly recommend FineLine Weddings for all of those planning brides wanting the best for their most special day!

Bride

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alaina K

Fineline was amazing to work with. You honestly don't even know they are there yet they capture so many great moments.

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Amanda H

the photobooth favors were a hit and the djs superub as they keep to the schedule plan and kept us on time! they got everyone participating and played some of every music style on our playlist!

Comfortable in front of the camera

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Jennifer K

To begin, i have to day, I hate, HATE, to have my picture taken. This was probably one of the biggest stressers or me leading up to the wedding. Fred and his assistant, however, managed to make me feel completely comfortable, and actually enjoy getting my picture taken throughout the night. From the moment Fred and Kat arrived at the house to take pictures of the bridal party getting ready we were at ease. They were calm and patient, not like other very rude photographers I'd dealt with. At the church during our ceremony they positioned themselves in the church so as not to be distracting while doing their job. Same with the reception, following a formal "shoot" outside, Fred and Kat simply blended in with the guests at the reception. They were never annoying and "in your face" even when they were in front of you taking your picture. Fineline will be our go-to in the future for any photo needs

good

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Latisha M

The photo booth was a bigh hit at me wedding. But, he set up half an hour late and just threw my pages in the scrap book. He didnt tell anyone what to do with them ot how to use the tape. I got maybe half my photos I was supposed to get.

Wedding Pics and Video

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Lauren L

Fred and the photographers at Fineline Weddings were fantastic to work with.

Professional and Stress Free

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Cheris C

Wonderful photographers, very professional. Took time with Me and Groom for our shots, as well as the rest of wedding party. I'm so excited to see our photos. The photo booth was a true hit, over 250 pictures. The Videographer was "everywhere" getting all family and freinds as well as the bridal party in action

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Jolene W

We used FineLine Weddings for their photography services and they were absolutely wonderful! We couldn't have asked for better pictures and service. They made sure they covered every detail and were nothing but professional and friendly. Great with the kids and everyone else. If you are looking for a photographer in central pa, you can't go wrong!!

Perfect All Around

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Carly K

We used Fineline for our photography and DJ service at our November wedding. Everything was wonderful - the planning was easy and convenient leading up to the wedding and it was obvious that Fineline is a very professional company with a lot of experience. The wedding day was perfect with the help of the photographer, Alex, and our two DJs. Everyone was friendly and so fun to work with!! We chose Fineline after attending a bridal show and saw all of their sample photos, which were absolutely gorgeous. I haven't seen all of our photos yet, but I am REALLY looking forward to it!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Kristi T

They stayed the WHOLE time and even brought a ton of colorful markers and props for our album. They sent out our photo booth pictures and video within a week of the wedding. One of my favorite memories I'll have are of all the video messages our guests left in the photo booth. The guests each got their own print to take home of the photo strip, and they can see each other's online with the password they were given. Everyone is loving it! So glad I went with them! Best photo booth with cool additional perks like video, and they stayed for the ENTIRE time.

Send Email