FineLine Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth

Greensburg, PA

Fineline Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth

The Finest Talent. The Finest Results. Offering exquisite and modern photography. Candid HD videography. Energetic DJ service and Photo Booth with Video Mode. Also offer engagements, boudoir, studio sessions, albums, save the dates, uplighting, monogram, and so much more. View our profile today!

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

138 South Main Street, Greensburg, PA

Exquisite Photography & Video Service

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Kristin M

My husband and I are so grateful to have found Fineline Weddings! We had our first experience at our engagement session. It was a great preview of what the organization would be like come the day of our wedding. We had several compliments on how attentive & organized our... Read More photographer & videographer were throughout the day. There were a few moments during dancing & celebrating that I thought, 'Gee, I hope that get's on the video', and sure enough I would see the light on the video camera before finishing my thought! It was wonderful to work with Fred, owner & our photographer. He is an excellent communicator, timely, and very organized. It can be a bit overwhelming choosing photos, but he has created a very simple and stress-free way of ordering albums, wall art, or whatever you may like. The communication between you and your photographer continues past your wedding day. Fineline Weddings is more than just for weddings. This is a company that we will continue to use for all of our photographed life events. I highly recommend their services for your wedding and other special days to come.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Heidi D

I first heard about Fineline when a friend on Facebook was asking for photographer suggestions and they were named several times. This was before I got engaged. When my fiance and I were planning our wedding, I saw their booth at a local wedding show and set up a meeting. I'm... Read More sure glad I did! Fred and his team at Fineline are professional, fun and very talented. Communication throughout the whole process was easy and it helped that two of my services (photography and videography) were provided by them. On my wedding day, everyone kept commenting about how methodical and organized my photography team was, and it just made the whole day run so much smoother. I had originally planned to take first look photos at Mellon Park in Pittsburgh, but because spring had a late start, the tarps were still covering a good chunk of the area and we had to make a last-minute location change just over a week before the wedding. Fred was very flexible and made what could have been a stressful situation into something easy. We changed the schedule and everything went off without a hitch. I've seen my photos from our LeMont wedding and they are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to show them off to family and friends and I can't wait to re-live our special day with the video. Thank you to the Fineline team for the outstanding work! --Heidi

2015-05-06T19:35:29 Response from the vendor

Heidi it was an absolute pleasure for us to share in your day. You had an absolutely beautiful day and I'm so happy we were able to capture it for you. Best wishes for years to come and congratulations again!

FineLine - Great Business

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Missy M

Anything I write here will not be enough to explain how wonderful this business truly is!! I used FineLine for my wedding photography and DJ. At any point, I could contact the owner of the business, Fred, with questions I had-no time was off limits. Fred was extremely... Read More organized and kept me updated with news and payments. The week of the wedding, Fred contacted me to confirm the timeline and music. DJ Luke was fun and energetic. He kept the reception pace going, and he checked in with me to make sure he was doing things according to my plan. He was professional and fun. My particular photographer, Lori, was phenomenal. She was assigned to my husband and I for our engagement pictures, and I purposely requested her for our wedding because of her ability, skill, personality, and creativity. She literally jumped in a bush to get the right shot. She was not afraid of anything! This is a very organized business. I would highly recommend FineLine for your photography and DJ needs!

2015-05-06T19:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were equally wonderful to work with. I'm glad members of our FINELINE team met your expectations. Thank you so much for choosing us and letting us be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Bethany B

Fineline was amazing! We hired them for DJ services and we had DJ Luke. We couldn't have been more pleased. Luke and Fred each handled last-minute changes seamlessly and made sure that the groom and I had nothing at all to worry about. Luke kept the atmosphere vibrant and... Read More upbeat, listened and followed every single one of our requests, and went above and beyond what we had envisioned for our wedding reception. The planning process was fantastic also. Every time the groom or I contacted Fineline, we got an immediate response and the closest possible completion of our requests. The prices were certainly reasonable and there were many discounts and deals available. Getting a good DJ is not cheap anywhere, but it was more than worth the money getting Fineline. We had so many people tell us what a wonderful time they had. Our reception was a masterpiece thanks to DJ Luke and the Fineline team.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Leigh H

My husband and I chose Fineline for our wedding ceremony last month. We were nothing short of impressed! The staff was great to work with, the services were affordable, and our photographer, Alex, was so patient, professional, and kind! The venue was a little unorganized which... Read More set us behind on time, but Alex kept us calm and was able to deliver beautiful photos from both staged to the most candid moments. Thank you again to Fineline and especially to Alex! You did an exceptional job!

Photography/Videography/Photo Booth

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 carlyn s

We used Fineline for photography, videography, and a photobooth. Fred and his team were amazing from beginning to end. Our wedding was in February so he was able to offer some discounts for the multi-service / off-season package. He was responsive to our questions before the... Read More wedding, and walked us through what he would need from us. At the wedding, he and his staff were timely, professional, and flexible. He went above and beyond to ensure he had captured what we asked for, and was assertive enough to herd the huge groups for the family and bridal party shots. Afterwards, Fred kept us updated on his progress in putting together our package, then sent it to us well before his deadline. Everything turned out great, and we were happy with our choice to go with Fineline. Thanks to all who made our day so great!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015

Fineline staff was professional and the photos and video wee done when promised and were beautiful

Photo, video and photo booth

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erica N

We booked FineLine for our July wedding. Alex was our photographer and he was extremely professional and kind. It rained the day of the wedding and he was very helpful in determining photos that we could take even though the rain cancelled my original plan. He was flexible... Read More and listened to what we wanted. My only disappointment with photo were things that I probably should have changed myself. When I met with Alex and Fred I told them I wasn't very picky about shots I wanted, looking back I wish I would have been more particular on some of the photos I would have liked to take with certain people or groups of people ( my fault, nothing Alex could change, but note to other brides, make a list of pictures you may want). Also, I wish I wouldn't have held my flowers in every photo. Our video is awesome! The first time I watched it, I was so happy with the results! I am so happy we spend the extra money for video service, it was worth every penny. The only thing I was disappointed with was my photo booth. We requested to have a guest signature book which was completed. However, we wanted our guest to sign the book and only about 1/4 actually did. After talking to guest, they said they would have singed it but didn't realize it was even there. I was also extremely disappointed after watching the video messages. I watched the video with friends and family who were all disappointed that they didn't leave a video. Most of them didn't even know this was a option. I guess my only suggestion would be for the photo booth attendant to be more proactive letting guest know they can leave a video message and to sign our guest book. Overall, I would recommend FineLine

University of Pittsburgh Alumni Reception

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Fineline weddings photographed an alumni reception the University of Pittsburgh held at the Westmoreland Country Club. They were quick to return the extensive amount of paperwork required for the university. They stayed in touch with us the entire time prior to the event and... Read More called to confirm everything the day before. Alex arrived at the event promptly and was very personable and professional in his work. We received the pictures within days after the event. The pictures looked great! I would recommend FineLine to anyone looking for a photographer whatever the event may be.

Great services!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

We truly enjoyed working with our photographer Alex & videographer Corey! They were down to earth, fun, & professional. We hope you enjoyed capturing our special moments as much as we enjoyed working with you! We found you on facebook while looking at a friends photos, made... Read More initial contact, & it was a seamless process to our wedding day. The payment & planning paper email reminders were great & helped keep us on track. Thanks so much! High recommended :)

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Beth W

I found FineLine at a bridal show. From the beginning, Fred was a great resource- he is incredibly knowledgeable and super helpful! He was always prompt returning emails and was very patient with all the questions and any concerns that popped up. On the wedding day, Fred and his... Read More assistant Lori were phenomenal. They were very efficient and accommodating with any and all photos we wanted taken. They were very low key- they never barked orders at us and never rushed us to get to the next step. Also, Fred was very quick in getting us some photos that we requested so that we could have our thank you cards and announcements printed up- we had them 3 days after the wedding! We also had DJ Luke at the reception. He and his staff were great as well! We had a small and laid back wedding. They honored our request of fading into the background- they kept it fun but not over the top. Before the wedding, we also attended one of the seminars held by Fred and his staff. It was very informative and useful in helping us plan out the timeline for our day! I would suggest attending one- it answers a ton of your questions- some that you hadn't even thought of! I can not write enough good things about this company. They are extremely knowledgeable and exceedingly gracious. Every FineLine employee was extremely professional. I would highly recommend FineLine for any and all aspects of your wedding day!

Dance floor moving!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Melanie D

We used FineLine at our wedding this past weekend. DJ Luke was amazing. He kept everyone on the dance floor and even did some requested songs. Everyone seemed to have a blast and said how great our DJ was with picking the songs. Also he was able to play songs I wasn't sure if we... Read More could have due to being from movie soundtracks and tv show soundtracks. It was awesome to hear the songs I wanted and not the original singer. Thank you so much!

2014-07-06T14:19:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks for choosing us and we're so happy you were pleased. Our crew had nothing but kind things to say and we all enjoyed working together with you! congratulations to you both!

Great photography packages

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Kristin S

I booked with Fred after a wedding show and have been very happy with his services from day 1. Fred is very fast to respond to emails and truly loves what he does. He created a great package for us to include photography, videography, DJ, and uplighting all at a value less... Read More than most photographers charge for that alone. He spent 3 hours shooting our engagement photos all over Pittsburgh and had them edited and back to us in less than a week. He was a great help in completing all the planning details leading up to the wedding. Our experience with Fred and the staff the day of was amazing and they did a great job capturing all angles of our day. DJ Luke kept the dance floor packed the whole night. Out uplighting and monogrammed looked amazing at our venue. We can't wait to see the final photos!

photo and video

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Shannon P

It was so wonderful working with Fred and his company. Our photos and video were absolutely beautiful and we got everything so quickly. They were so kind to us on our special day and we will recommend them to everyone we know!

FineLine Weddings captures the moments!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Joanna Q

The team at FineLine are awesome! They are very professional, experienced and helpful. They have awesome ideas and can capture spontaneous and candid moments. They dress properly for your wedding and you will barely notice that they are there! Fred was our lead photographer and... Read More he was efficient - there was no time wasted! That was awesome because we got to spend more time actually enjoying our wedding! His assistants helped me carry my dress - which I thought was above and beyond! We are truly happy with FineLine!

A blessing in disguise

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Daphanie C

When our original photographer overbooked, our DJ recommended FineLine Weddings and we couldn't have been more pleased! Fred did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We also had Alex for Video and FineLine provided our Photo Booth, which was so much fun for or guests... Read More and they were even great with the kids. They were so easy to get along with. Photo/video began in our home with my family and bridesmaids. I wasn't quite ready, but Fred kept me relaxed in his non-intrusive way and wasted no time getting started with detail shots. He maintained the schedule we agreed to and was even able to spare his assistant to ride in the limo with us, which was an added bonus to us. We didn't have to worry about a thing as he kept the day flowing smoothly. He was very accommodating and worked with us. We will certainly be returning to FineLine in the future for family photos!

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Beth N

Fineline did pretty much everything for our wedding - DJ, photography, videography, photo booth, uplighting, and monogram and every service they provided was literally perfect. However I have to comment on their DJ. We have a lot of friends who are engaged and planning... Read More weddings and we get asked all the time who our DJ was at our wedding and they all say the same thing: he was the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding!! He really was. A DJ can really make or break a wedding and I am telling you this one will make your wedding so much better. He was awesome at getting all of our guests up on the dance floor and keeping everyone entertained and laughing the whole night. He had so many good ideas that I have never seen done at any other wedding and everyone absolutely loved it. He had us do a conga line and a boys vs girls dancing contest at the end of the night and he was able to get every single guest (age 2 to 87) involved. It was SO much fun!! All our friends and family who are already married have said they wish he would have been the DJ at their wedding. I strongly recommend going to Fineline for all of their services (they are great plus it is such a relief to have one company taking care of so many things and not having to worry about it anymore) but the DJ was definitely top notch.

A few hiccups

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Monica H

The Dj was great, but I found it odd that the person to call and get the details was not the actual DJ, but I was so busy I did not have time to think about it. My concerns were brought to light though as the Dj had messed up with a couple of things. Screwed up on ceremony music... Read More and it was obvious. Played music that was not on my list and was not good for my guests. It was still a fun time though.

2013-10-24T11:11:59 Response from the vendor

Appreciate the bride indicating that the DJ was great and that a fun time was had. As the owner of my company, I speak personally with all our brides before their wedding to go over their details. In this example, the bride only booked us... Read Less Read More

Aug 10 wedding

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Brittany G

Fred Is wonderful. Highly recommend. Also suggest the video and photo booth.

Stunning Photography and Priceless Videography

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Casey C

FineLine Weddings is the quintessential provider for all things media related! The entire staff is very professional and accommodating as well as extremely talented in their various crafts. They made everything so smooth and relaxing throughout the big day; the finished... Read More products are even more impressive than I had originally anticipated. I wholeheartedly recommend FineLine Weddings for all of those planning brides wanting the best for their most special day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alaina K

Fineline was amazing to work with. You honestly don't even know they are there yet they capture so many great moments.

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Amanda H

the photobooth favors were a hit and the djs superub as they keep to the schedule plan and kept us on time! they got everyone participating and played some of every music style on our playlist!

Comfortable in front of the camera

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Jennifer K

To begin, i have to day, I hate, HATE, to have my picture taken. This was probably one of the biggest stressers or me leading up to the wedding. Fred and his assistant, however, managed to make me feel completely comfortable, and actually enjoy getting my picture taken... Read More throughout the night. From the moment Fred and Kat arrived at the house to take pictures of the bridal party getting ready we were at ease. They were calm and patient, not like other very rude photographers I'd dealt with. At the church during our ceremony they positioned themselves in the church so as not to be distracting while doing their job. Same with the reception, following a formal "shoot" outside, Fred and Kat simply blended in with the guests at the reception. They were never annoying and "in your face" even when they were in front of you taking your picture. Fineline will be our go-to in the future for any photo needs

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Latisha M

The photo booth was a bigh hit at me wedding. But, he set up half an hour late and just threw my pages in the scrap book. He didnt tell anyone what to do with them ot how to use the tape. I got maybe half my photos I was supposed to get.

2013-10-24T11:41:34 Response from the vendor

Even though this bride didn't contact us at all about this concern until a year after the wedding, we still worked with her to resolve the situation. In this case, when the booth attendant arrived for setup, one of the LED lights had been damaged... Read Less Read More

Wedding Pics and Video

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Lauren L

Fred and the photographers at Fineline Weddings were fantastic to work with.

TO FineLine Weddings Photo, Video, DJ, & Photo Booth