Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

237 West 67th Ct. Loveland, CO. by appointment , Loveland, CO (970) 221-5419

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Emily W

We went in to our consultation with Linda with just a basic idea of what we wanted the wedding "feel" to be and Linda jumped on board with our vision immediately and came up with the most beautiful designs for all the "finishing touches" :) I don't think most guests typically... Read More even notice the flowers at weddings but we got so many compliments!! She really went above and beyond and was super easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Maya O

Linda is a true professional. I didn’t really know what I wanted but after explaining some of my thoughts, Linda brainstormed the perfect ideas. She was easy to work with and showed up day of to set-up without me even noticing. Everything was good to go with no hassle!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Amber P

We are so thankful Linda could be a part of our big day! My sister in law and cousin were both pleased with Linda's work in their wedding- so I knew I was in good hands. As a bride, we all know how tricky it is to stay within a budget, but Linda works hard to deliver what you... Read More want, all while staying within means. She understood our vision after one meeting and was easy to get in contact with throughout the planning months. On the day of, she shows up early to make sure the bride and groom are both taken care of and everything is perfect. I was in awe of the job she did upon arriving at our reception location. She created more than I could have asked for! What a great local florist that is sure to deliver on your big day!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Blair W

Linda is AMAZING! When I first met her during my consultation, I realized quickly that she is amazingly creative and a floral artist. She is incredibly sweet and works really hard to ensure that you stay within your budget. All the while she ensures that your wedding will be... Read More beautiful. She went above and beyond for me and for that I will be forever grateful.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kassie K

Linda did an amazing job, the flowers were beautiful, she was able to turn around our order within 2 weeks of the request (had another florist back out last minute) and everything exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Cara Y

Linda May with Finishing Touches is incredible. She was so easy to work with and get ahold of via email or phone or text, which made it even easier for me to plan from Denver to Fort Collins. She understood my vision and made it come true. We even had a minor flower emergency 2... Read More days before (flowers arrived not as desired) and she called me with 4 other back up options already thought out, which took the stress away immediately. She is just incredible and I can't recommend her enough

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Linda was very pleasant and accommodating at first and then became very unprofessional by first forgetting that I paid a rental deposit even though I used mostly my own vases and refused to get back to me about refunding my money. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Brittany J

Linda May did a great job with the flowers for our wedding. We planned our wedding from out of town and communicated with her mostly via email; sending pinterest photos of what we envisioned helped out a lot. The quotes are pretty expensive and I asked for very detailed... Read More arrangements (aisle, centerpieces, card table, bouquets, and boutonnieres). I was worried if they would come out correctly throughout the planning due to some miscommunications but what I saw the day of my wedding blew me away... Truly grateful!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Leslie M

Linda did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. My expectations were exceeded in every way. She was professional, accommodating, and punctual. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and made me feel like my wedding was out of a magazine. I would... Read More recommend Linda May (Finishing Touches) to anyone looking for a florist they can count on.

Finishing touches

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 McKensie F

Linda is amazing. Her flowers and ideas are absolutely unbelievable. She is expensive. For our wedding, we had purple flowers which tend to be a little more expensive but it was well worth it! Our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. Linda is absolutely amazing!!!!!

You must book Linda!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 theresa o

Working with Linda May of Finishing Touches has been an absolute pleasure. We planned our wedding from out of state, and Linda made our vision come true. I sent her several pictures of centerpieces, a bridal bouquet, and what we envisioned for our special guest table, and she... Read More recreated it! Every detail, from the fact that she added really beautiful flowers to our book themed centerpieces, to the special flower she brought for my hair, was perfect. The ceremony details were like a fairy tale, as she created the most beautiful arch and added scattered petals. I highly recommend Linda!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Kelsey M

Finishing Touches did an amazing job with out flowers for the wedding. We wanted very simple flowers, but they still checked in with us to make sure the bouquets were how we would want them to look. The finished product was amazing and above and beyond my expectations. I would... Read More definitely recommend using them.

Creative Flowers

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Lindsey F

I am so glad I found Linda with Finishing Touches. The flowers could not have come out any better and she was so great to work with. Our first meeting we sat down and I showed her my ideas and then she took them to a whole new level and better yet she had great prices. On our... Read More actual wedding she was there right when we needed her and got everything ready and it looked amazing! My mom hadn't got her corsage yet and Linda was waiting for her just before we walked down the aisle and that meant a lot to my mom and I! She was there to move everything over from our ceremony to reception so we could use the flower from the ceremony for the reception and save more money. Highly recommended and I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

She treated me very poorly- cannot recommend

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 C B

I hate to write a negative review, but I tried to rectify the situation with Linda after my wedding and she ignored me. I would have reported her to the BBB but her business is not listed with them. She showed up 1 hour late for a meeting, has terrible written communication... Read More skills (she spelled my name incorrectly and her emails were so full of spelling and grammatical errors that they were nearly incomprehensible), and she was rude to me on my wedding day. I had originally selected a different florist who was less expensive, but my mom was so impressed with her work and wanted me to have exactly what I wanted for my bouquet since it would be one of the few things that we splurged on that would really stand out in photographs and that I could save as a memento. On the day of my wedding, Linda showed up at the venue, barged past my brother-in-law, and shoved the flowers at me without even a smile or a "congratulations. She was also rude to my bridesmaid and was a dark cloud on an otherwise perfect day. Not only was her demeanor unprofessional, but the quality of the flowers was not up to my expectations. While she did provide the "look" I was going for, the flowers were wilting and falling apart, particularly my bouquet. As we were taking photos after the ceremony, flowers began falling out of my bouquet. The stems were so short on some of the flowers that there was nothing to secure them to the base of the bouquet. Several flowers just dropped to the ground as we were taking photos, and I had to just leave them there as there was no way to save them. And this was only hours after she delivered them, and I had carefully handled the bouquet the entire time. This was not the type of service or quality I expected for the price we paid. I cannot recommend Linda May as a wedding florist after the way she treated me and my family.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Sarah F

My husband and I met with Linda before our wedding, with a strict budget and only a vague idea of what we wanted our flowers to look like. We were thrilled at how she was able to take our vague ideas and run with them, and help us brainstorm ideas that looked beautiful, tied in... Read More with the other colors and fabrics and the overall "look" of our wedding, and easily stayed within the budget we had without having to skimp. She even thought of little details we could add that I never would have thought of. The only difficulty we had was that she was sometimes hard to get ahold of by phone or email during the planning process, as she is extremely busy that time of year. But she came through in the end, and the flowers were incredible, and so fitting for the event. Linda truly has an artistic vision!

Beautiful Flowers, Great Ideas

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Tricia L

I went with Linda at finishing touches after hearing several recommendations and I was not disappointed. The flowers for our wedding was the one piece that I really had no ideas and no vision for. I explained the style of the wedding at my first appointment and Linda came up... Read More with the most amazing ideas. The flowers turned out beautifully. Also, I wanted to do half floral centerpieces and half candles and Linda was able to take them all on, which provided a huge piece of mind for me as I didn't need to find someone else to set my other centerpieces the day of the wedding. Also, she was very willing to work with my small-ish budget for flowers!

Such an artist!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Jenna O

Linda's artistic talent cannot be matched! Our flowers were incredible! When I was looking for a florist, several told me I could not have the ones I wanted. Linda worked with me to use the ones I wanted and find others I LOVED to add in. She had a vision for what I wanted... Read More and everything was exquisite!

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Ashli N

I met with Linda in October 2011 for my wedding in July 2012. Linda was absolutely awesome. I did not have specific ideas or flowers and she had samples and great ideas. We worked well using email and telephone as I did not live in Fort Collins (where I was married). Linda... Read More does all of the set up at the church and the reception site. She also transfers the items from the church to the reception. The bouquets, boutiners, and arrangements were beautiful and lasted. It was great working with Linda and I would recommend her to everyone.

Florist

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Jennifer H

My florist did a great job of creating my vision for the flowers, as I don't know a lot about flowers this was key. She was very personable and flexible with meeting times and places. The only criticism is that she came across to some of my VIPs receiving flowers as rude on the... Read More day of the wedding.

I could not stop looking at my Flowers! So pretty

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 Sarah H

I loved everything about my flowers! They came out prettier than I had expected! All the bouquets were the perfect size and proportion! The center pieces were amazing! Linda was such a nice and caring person she really went above and beyond to make it perfect!

read my mind

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Lisa L

I can not say enough good things about Linda May and Finishing Touches. At our consultation we spent 3 hours going over my vision and Linda making suggestions, all while keeping it in my price range. I can't even begin to express how impressed I am and how many compliments I... Read More received from my guests.

Beautiful Flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Heather S

Linda was wonderful to work with. I didn't really know what kind of flowers I wanted in our wedding, but Linda was there to help and get to know what kind of wedding we wanted. She was so happy to work with us and she knows so much about flowers and what she is doing. I would... Read More recommend her to anyone who needs flowers and we will use her in the future!!!

Personal Service

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Barbara L

Linda is a wonderful person to work with! She takes such joy in her job. Her personalized service and attention to detail is amazing. Unbelievably beautiful use of flowers and their arrangement.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Jill S

She was great at changing last minute plans and listened and delivered EXACTLY what we were looking for. She was also priced well but at the final payment charged an extra $10 for what she said was due to the rise in gas prices-didn't happen. Other than that her service was... Read More wonderful and she was very nice