Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

572 Carey Way, Orlando, FL (321) 209-4948

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jennifer C

So happy we hired Firefly Photo Booth! The green screen looked awesome and everybody loved the setup. I told Yohannes from Firefly Photo Booth my ideas for backgrounds and he created EXACTLY what I had imagined. But not only did he create the backgrounds I requested, he... Read More created more options that he thought I would like, based on my taste. And I LOVED them! Yohannes was great to work with and some of our favorite photos of us and friends were taken in the booth. What was even more fun was getting a link to EVERY photo taken in the booth. They were hilarious. Thank you, Firefly Photo Booth, for the great experience!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Cheryl F

If I could put 10 stars I would!! This company was amazing and everyone commented on how much fun they had with this! The attendants were friendly, joined in the fun and were just so easy to work with! I would totally without a doubt hire this company again!! I just can't... Read More say enough good things....don't hire anyone else...use Firefly! I promise you won't be sorry!

Long Lasting Memories

Reviewed on 3/23/2015

Firefly was a great addition to our celebration! I would recommend it to everyone!! Thanks to firefly I will forever remember how much fun I had on this day.

Great for any occasion!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

Firefly was awesome! I loved how I could have the pictures in an email and text! Super easy to use and the quality was great. They captured some great memories! Definitely recommend it.

FireFly Photo Booth

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

Firefly Photo Booth did such an amazing job helping out my sorority with an event! Their props were perfect and all the girls really enjoyed having it there! Also, the set up was easy and they worked with us on pricing and everything! Truly a great company and I would highly... Read More recommend using them in the future.

So much fun!!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

If you are considering having a photo booth at your wedding firefly is a MUST!!! My brother had a generic old style photo booth at his wedding and it was alright, but my sister went with firefly for her wedding and it was way better, an amazing difference it made!! Firefly is... Read More the best, way more interactive, many backdrops and props to choose from, great quality photos.The best part is not only can you print your photos, but you can also send them to yourself via text and email so you can save your photos on your phone and laptop. This Photo Booth company captured so many great memories at my sister’s wedding.

Memories In The Making

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

Firefly Photo Booth is unique in that it is an extremely fun and interactive way to capture memories. I'm so grateful for all the beautiful, funny, and innovative pictures taken by all of those at the event. It was such a blast and so easy! The people at Firefly Photo Booth are... Read More wonderful as well!

Unique Photo Booth!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

This was no ordinary photo booth! There were so many options and fun ways to make the pictures unique for our wedding! Also, being able to send the photos directly to ourselves through text and email was so helpful! I would definitely recommend FireFly to anyone wanting to spice... Read More up an event!

Firefly

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

My daughter's wedding was so amazing thank to firefly. We have so many fun pictures to share with my future grandchildren. There customer service was fabulous! I would definitely hire them again for my next event.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

Firefly Photo Booth made our wedding so much more entertaining than it would have been without one! All of our guests of every age enjoyed the photo booth and had a great time using all of the fun props! The staff at Firefly was reliable, helpful, and communicated with us very... Read More well. I would definitely recommend Firefly Photo Booth for any event or party and especially a wedding!

They MADE Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Cydne C

Firefly Photo Booth was so awesome! Originally we weren't sure if we wanted a photo booth at the wedding, but I have to say they were the hit of our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved it and they had so much fun from it. We love that we got the link to all of the photos... Read More that were taken so we could experience it as well. Don't hesitate, book them TODAY!

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Candice C

Highly recommend hiring Firefly for your wedding. They were the hit of the party. All of our guest raved about having this available and Sean was a blast!!! I would use them again in a heartbeat!!!!

Sorority Bid Day Fun!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

Firefly provided a photo booth for bid day at the Alpha Xi Delta sorority house at the University of Central Florida. Our sisters and new members had so much fun taking pictures with the props and choosing different back drops. We loved being able to conveniently send and share... Read More our photos on social media straight from the photo booth!! I would highly recommend Firefly for any wedding or special occasion.

Firefly photo booth- Fun and advanved technology!

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 stephanie m

My husband and I were married recently in March in Destin, FL. A friend recommended this vendor to me. I have been to weddings in the past with photo booth's and it is always such a fun addition! Firefly was a big hit at our wedding, especially because of the interactive touch... Read More screen and ability to instantly upload pictures to your FB, have them emailed or texted to your cell, and/or print. The company added tailored touches to our wedding including backgrounds, props and family names. It was the most talked about feature amongst our guests. The kids and adults enjoyed it! The best part for my husband and I, were having all of the pictures posted online for us to access after the wedding. It was hilarious seeing the pictures our friends and family came up with! A great way to have original pictures and memories from the wedding, which are so important because the day goes by so fast that it is hard to take it all in! The company was also willing to travel for a reasonable fee, promptly returned calls/emails, and gave creative suggestions for the customized features. I would highly recommend!

So much fun! Great Service

Reviewed on 2/26/2014

Thought it was awesome that you could draw on the screen with your finger, drag & drop props AND post directly to Facebook. We even text photos of the wedding party to our aunt & uncle who couldn't make the wedding, right from the booth! Firefly photo booth is definetly invited... Read More to our wedding next year

Last minute photos!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Alexandra C

yohan at firefly came in and did a great event with props and clip art options in a booth that worked like a huge IPad. The whole wedding party had a blast and we were able to see photos from the wedding immediately on Facebook from the booth and pictures that they sent to the... Read More booth. A little more expensive than the enclosed booths but the service and quality was awesome and I'd recommend them to anyone