First Baptist Church of Columbia, MO

Church, Religious Setting

Planning

1112 E Broadway, Columbia, MO (573) 442-1149

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

The first Baptist church was a marvelous choice for the wedding of my daughter. They accommodated us in every way and went out of their way to provide the best for us. The sound men worked hard to provide us with everything we needed to have a quality wedding. It was... Read More superb!!!!!!! Brenda and Janet went out of their way to provide us with whatever we needed. We would definitely recommend this church for anyone considering where they want their wedding to be!!!

BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Jared B

I actually grew up going to First Baptist Church but had since moved for college. I came back to Columbia for my wedding and was thrilled that the church was available for our date. The church is so beautiful on the inside. It has gorgeous, large stained glass windows, crisp,... Read More clean lines, and a colonial feel. The sanctuary is large, which was no problem for us, but is something to keep in mind for any brides who are wanting a smaller wedding. There was a powder room for the ladies to get ready and a courtesy room for the guys. This church made for beautiful pictures and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a gorgeous place to have a wedding. The venue fee includes premarital classes, the organist (or pianist), the clean-up fee, and officiant fee. It was an awesome deal and I couldn't find any other church like it in central Missouri.