Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths

3805 W 129th St, Cleveland, OH North East Ohio (440) 532-2090

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Rita S

My guests had a blast and kept coming back for more!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Carrie S

We used First Choice for our recent wedding, and we were super happy! They were very easy to work with, the most affordable option we found in our area, and the photos were super high quality! The props were fun, and they even got a couple of props specific to our venue... Read More (Cleveland Museum of Natural History). Our guests LOVED the photobooth, especially the props that were venue specific (dinosaur hats!). The employee staffing the booth was super friendly & helpful! We got to take our photo guest book home that day, and it was SO MUCH FUN looking at all of the photos of our guests!

Best Photo Booth EVER!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Renae R

I used First Choice Photo Booths for my wedding and it was the best decision I made! Stefan was very professional and very accommodating. He let us use the back of the barn as our back drop and personalized our photo strip for us exactly like we wanted. His photo booth was the... Read More best quality I have ever seen (and I've been in my fair share of photo booths). I loved how user friendly everything was and the prop box and personalized scrapbook were perfect. If I could replan my wedding I would choose First Choice Photo Booths every time.

Awesome Service!! Awesome Pricing!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Mandy A

We used First Choice Photo booth for both our Save the Dates and our wedding and everything was Amazing! Stefan was great to work with and accommodated all of our needs. For our save-the-dates we did a cool photo strip where each picture showed a word "save","the","date". It... Read More took a couple of takes to get it how we wanted it but Stefan was extremely flexible. He even went out of his way to help us find magnet holders so that they could go on the refrigerator. Also, the pricing is unbeatable!! If you're budget conscious but don't want to sacrifice quality, this is definitely the way to go!!

First Choice Photo Booths = Great Choice!

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Stacey H

I used First Choice Photo Booths for my wedding on September 7, 2013 and was extremely happy. This was the most affordable photobooth I could find in the Cleveland area and you get more than your money's worth. The owner communicated with me on a regular basis, created several... Read More designs for the photostrips for me to choose from, and took all my payments online which saved me several trips. The night of the wedding, the photobooth had a line the entire time. There were several props to choose from and the pictures turned out great. Two copies were made, one for the guest, and the other for our scrapbook (which was created at the wedding). When my rental time was up, there were still several guests asking to use the photobooth and the owner was kind enough to let them continue. The following day, the pictures were uploaded online and I was given a link to share with my guests. I would recommend First Choice Photo Booth to all Brides! Great value and a guaranteed hit at you wedding!

Great photo booth!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Cristin C

We loved, loved, loved this company! Not only was the photobooth a huge hit with my guests, with many of them leaving with stacks of photo strips, but the prices were the best I saw anywhere, and they include all the extras (scrapbook,props,personalization,etc.) Stefan was... Read More wonderful, and stayed and attended to all my guests. We even had one of our guests book the booth for her daughters wedding.

firstchoice booth

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 minerva c

Stefan was great!.. great price for the rental of the booth, great quality of the pics