Alterations, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Menswear, Fashion

311 East Broadway, Monticello, NY (845) 796-1039

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Kim C

Russ did a wonderful job on our wedding!!!! He really took great care of us and made sure all the guys looked smashing and they did!! He was even making sure the tux fit correct a few days before the wedding. His kind of service you will not get at the other big name stores.... Read More And he really had more of a selection they they do.

Tux

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Danielle H

The owner, Russ, was very accommodating and worth our time. Spending local was important and he made us happy. Groomsmen and the groom looked amazing. The company also altered and bustled my wedding gown and gave a great deal! Very happy

First class formal wear A+

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Ashley T

Russ, the owner, was great. He was so accommodating to us. He made sure everything was just perfect. It was!! He went out of his way to make our guys look perfect. We would definitely recommend him to anyone. He treated us like family.

Groom's Tux

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Allison T

Russ is an amazing person! He really took care of my Husband, and My Father, and their tux's were perfect! Great Service!