DJ-PHOTO-VIDEO-PLANNING-UPLIGHTING-PHOTO BOOTH

Weddings are all we do! First Class Weddings services all of Boston and New England with our award winning wedding team! We are not interested in becoming one of your vendors, but a contributing partner throughout your wedding planning. SAVE ON BUNDLE DEALS WHEN BOOKING MORE THAN ONE FCW SERVICE!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

50 Main Street, Wakefield, MA (781) 587-1472
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Michael C

I don't even know where to begin. We went to see Josh completely unsure of what we were doing, because lets be real, the entire process is overwhelming. That was until we walked in, and actually sat down with Josh. He laid everything out for us, and made us feel like we were... Read More family. I know that sounds so cliche, but thats what FCW is. I will note that we are a super chill couple, and that might sound like a good thing (it is most of the time, just not when you're trying to plan a wedding), I think that we were probably a little bit difficult for that reason. Soo we thought that might be an issue, but Josh knew exactly how to handle us. He offered suggestions to guide us, and made the process super easy. Everything we wanted/needed was not an issue. Fast forward to wedding day. They were setting up for a night of fun, and with all the equipment they still made it a priority to carter to us. They honestly went above, and beyond to make sure that we were happy with every aspect of the night, not just the DJ responsibilities. We will never forget FCW, and how they turned our day into our perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Maegan J

We had a great experience working with FCW for our wedding! We were especially impressed with how awesome DJ Mark did. It was SO nice not having to worry about ANYTHING at the reception...Mark knows the right music to play and how to keep the night moving smoothly. Our... Read More uplighting was also on point...really set the mood! Couldn't be happier!! We highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Michelle M

DJ Mark MacTaggart and FCW was amazing! All my wedding guests could not stop talking about how great the music and DJ was, the dance floor was packed all night. The only complaints I had about my wedding was that the dance floor wasn't big enough (the dance floor was pretty... Read More standard in size), that was attributed to the great job of DJ Mark MacTaggart.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda G

DJ Mark MacTaggart was the best DJ ever!! He was very professional, resourceful and knowledgable about the flow of a wedding. He kept the party going and our wedding was amazing because of them! AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Dakota C

We chose FCW for our September 2017 Wedding after doing multiple phone interviews with other DJ companies. We initially met with Josh who was friendly, incredibly easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable about the business. Once we decided to go with FCW for our DJ, we were... Read More provided with tiered options (i.e. newer DJs for a lower cost, more experienced for a higher cost). This was incredibly convenient for us and allowed us to work within our budget. We chose Mark MacTaggart as our DJ, and couldn’t be happier with his work!! Mark was very timely and super professional. I didn’t have to think about any of the sound/DJ issues at all that day. My guests loved the song choices and he catered to everyone on the dance floor. I was a little sensitive to the idea of inappropriate music being played while our older relatives were trying to participate in the dancing and Mark was very respectful of this. I’d recommend Mark a thousand times over, he was great!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Renae L

FCW is Amazing! We were lucky enough to have Josh as our DJ for our wedding 10/7/17. He listened to our vision and went above and beyond what we expected. He was extremely easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable that we were in good hands. We received so many... Read More compliments on not only the GREAT music and DJ but how smoothly our wedding went and Josh played a huge role in that!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kerin N

My husband and I just recently got married on 10-28-17 and we were lucky enough to have First Class Weddings as apart of our day. Anthony was our DJ and from the moment we met him we knew he would be amazing. As the reception had its hiccups as all weddings do Anthony walked me... Read More through the whole night and was constantly communicating what steps would be next. As the night continued and the next day came we couldn’t have received enough comments on how good the DJ was, so thanks a million Anthony!! We also got a last minute photobooth through FCW (like 2 weeks before the wedding last minute) and the FCW delivered. Overall we had an amazing experience with FCW and Anthony and I will absolutely be recommending them to everyone! ❤️ Kerin & Brad

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Vicky Z

We are so lucky to choose FC DJ and Photobooth! DJ Mike Pardi did an awesome job that night to keep all of our guests dance on the floor. People keep telling us they like the songs he played. He also did what we discussed about cocktail hour music, some of Chinese music and some... Read More special songs our

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Nicole R

Thank you to DJ Mike Pardi and First Class Weddings for helping to make our wedding an amazing night for our family and friends. From the start of planning through to the last dance, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Tom and I can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emily R

I had an AWESOME experience with Mike Espo as our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago! We were matched up with someone based on what we were looking for and our general music style and Mike was perfect for us. We got so many complements on the DJ but also how "us" it was. First... Read More Class also has a really awesome online portal to help organize music for different parts of the reception. Very professional, very fun. I would with out a doubt recommend Mike and First Class Weddings to anyone getting married or having another event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lauren D

We were lucky enough to have DJ Josh at our wedding this September. Not only was he easy to work with and extremely friendly, he made our day go on without a hitch. The music at our wedding was very important to me, DJ Josh made sure he knew exactly what I wanted and how it... Read More would go with the flow of the night. He calmed my nerves and as I left the pre wedding meeting, I had a huge feeling of relief knowing it would be taken care of, and it sure was. I can't express enough how thankful I am that he left us and our guests with some great memories. He's a talented DJ and genuinely wants to make your day special for you so it's something you always remember. I still have friends and family complimenting on the music and I know that it will be a day we all remember forever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Michelle Z

Josh and everyone at FCW was very friendly and welcoming. From our first meeting with Josh he made us feel comfortable and excited to book him as our wedding DJ. After I met with him, I knew he was the one. I did not need to meet any other DJs. He is more than just a DJ, not... Read More only was he very professional but he was also very helpful when it came to any help I needed. He knew exactly what to play for music and did an incredible job of keeping the party going. Josh went above and beyond for my wedding and I truly appreciate all he did including helping my dad up from his wheel chair for my father daughter dance. The uplighting was perfect. I was not limited to one color all night like I have usually seen. As the night went on different colors were used and they even made sure I liked it. Marco had cameras set up all over the place, I can't wait to see the video! Everyone was super attentive and made sure I was happy. I couldn't have picked a better team then FCW! Thank you guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Alicia T

FCW is AMAZING!!!! There's no other way to say it. DJ Joshua Wiseman and his staff are absolutely hands down the way to go when looking for ANYTHING wedding related. We met with them and instantly felt like family and like we had known them all our whole lives. Our wedding was a... Read More dream and DJ Josh made it all flow so perfectly. My mother-in-law got her JP license and was nervous about the ceremony. She met with Josh before the ceremony and he worked with her and calmed all of her nerves. She was so thankful for him. He arrived ahead of time, set up for the ceremony/cocktail hour and pretty much ran the show. I did not stress the entire day because I knew Josh would have it under control. During the reception the dance floor was ALWAYS packed. He played a variety of music and was always making sure everyone was having a good time!! Every time we talk about the wedding people start by telling me how good the music was!!!! Now as for uplighting, Caitlyn literally brought he meaning of uplighting to a whole different level. She arrived early, showed us different colors, and explained how it would go. During the reception, the uplighting went with the music and kept the momentum going the entire time! As far as the videographer, Curran Ferrey, was unbelievable. He was there but wasn't in your face like most videographers tend to be. He was so chill and again, made you feel like you've known him forever, oh and his work is amazing!!!! All and all FCW is a one stop shop with the greatest talent around. If you want to work with down to earth people who know what they're doing please pay them a visit! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Thank you FCW for making our wedding day so special! We love you guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Justine L

My husband and I were dead set on having a wedding where EVERYONE was on the dance floor. In order to make that happen we needed a great DJ. Luckily we booked the BEST DJ for our wedding! We worked with DJ Mike Espo, who was fabulous! We also worked with Alex for uplighting. We... Read More had originally met with him to go over the details and contract and we got a great vibe from him! Mike had everyone out on the dance floor just about the whole time! Exactly what I wanted! He listened to what we wanted, played the music we suggested and even knew what music to play when I didn't! He was very professional and personable. He even came up with an air guitar contest for our centerpiece give away, which I've never seen before and it was awesome! Even now, more than a month after the wedding, we are still getting compliments on the Dj and uplighting! FCW is definitely the way to go for all your DJ and Uplighting needs! They were amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jackie R

Absolutely amazing! DJ Andres was incredible. We had a lot of issues with our venue and he completely turned our night around and made it one we will never forget. When we told Andres what was going on he stepped right in and made sure everything moved smoothly from thereon... Read More out. Our guests were raving about how great the music was and how much fun he was the entire time. He played all the music we requested and more. Our guests were up dancing the whole time and each song was better than the last. I can't say enough good things about DJ Andres as he was absolutely amazing!!!! We also had Marco and Billy for video who were equally amazing and capturing all the great moments. We truly can't thank DJ Andres and first class weddings enough for the incredible job they did!!!! I high recommend them to anyone looking for amazing, professional and reliable service.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Tony J

DJ MIKE PARDI, he is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lisa S

I've attended several weddings with DJ's from First Class Weddings and they all had the dance floor packed! For our wedding it was a no brainer where to go! DJ Mike was amazing! From the initial phone call and going over details to the day of he was so helpful. He definitely... Read More could read the audience and kept it upbeat and fun! People still comment on the great music and how much fun they had dancing!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Melina R

We had DJ Mike Pardi from First Class weddings for our wedding reception on October 1st and he was absolutely amazing! He is just an all around great guy and his DJ skills are on point! He played everything we requested and more! Great song choices, the way he did the... Read More centerpiece give away was awesome he got the guests up on their feet and having so much fun! He made my crazy Italian family very happy especially will the great Italian music he had going for us! All the guests kept coming up to me telling me how much fun they had at my wedding. We all had a blast and that was because we chose the best DJ- Mike Pardi and FCW!! Going to recommend him and FCW to everyone I know!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Alion B

We first heard about FCW from a friend who had them at her wedding last year. We are so thankful that we found them!! We rented a photobooth from the team and also had DJ Mike Esposito as our DJ. I cannot recommend him enough! He was insanely professional and organized, which... Read More was really important to me as a bride. I wanted someone who was fun, but professional and knew how to read a crowd. And that's exactly what we got! He kept the crowd dancing all night long, which is exactly what we wanted! We were so pleased with him and had multiple guests comment afterwards on how fantastic he was. Thank you so much, First Class Weddings, for a seriously First Class experience!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Michelle B

My husband and I went with FCW for our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with their service. From first encounter they were professional, kind, easy going and seemed like they really knew and loved their business. Planning our services was so simple with their online... Read More portal; it breaks everything down for you and makes it an easy process to organize what you'd like for your wedding day. DJ Anthony Arone was amazing! We had a Sunday wedding and were a little worried about the crowd seeming dull but he kept the energy going and got everyone out on the dance floor and we had such a blast. He was so receptive and encouraging of any ideas I had to make my wedding unique to us. We also hired them for up lighting and it truly added such a nice touch to the mood and look of our day. If we could go back and choose them all over again we would. You will not be disappointed if you go with FCW, I can promise you that. They have it all!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kaleigh R

First Class Weddings was great to work with. Josh and Anthony were awesome, setting everything up and booking our DJ and Photobooth for us. They responded to all our questions so quickly and made the planning process easy. The online dashboard is amazing and makes organizing the... Read More whole music setup a breeze. The DJ we selected was DJ Mark and he was absolutely GREAT and a huge hit at the wedding! Everyone kept saying they had never seen a dance floor fill up so quickly and it stayed that way all night long. He was so easygoing and was awesome about our musician plugging into his setup to play the first dance song. Honestly, we couldn’t have asked for better! We did have a mishap with the photobooth, unfortunately the printer was broken, so our guests were unable to take home photo strip printouts and fill in our scrap book, however Josh was great about it afterwards and gave us a partial refund (and we still had the digital copies of all the pictures!).

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kristina L

If you're looking for a great wedding DJ, FCW is the way to go. DJ Mike Pardi made the process so easy and was so fun to work with. During our final consultation over the phone, knew exactly what we wanted and what we didn't. Where we weren't sure what music to use DJ Mike... Read More knew exactly what to do and it was perfect. The day of the wedding he was so professional and really knew how to get the crowd going. While my husband and I had to step out and take pictures he kept our guests entertained and laughing the whole time. Please do yourself a favor and book with this company because you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jacqueline B

I can't say enough about the wonderful DJ we had for our wedding this past weekend. DJ Mike pardi went above and beyond to make sure every guest felt comfortable and got everyone on the dance floor he was truly a one-of-a-kind DJ and made this evening unforgettable. Our friends... Read More can't stop talking about how much fun they had and there wasn't a dull moment of the night. You played a variety of music and kept The night alive. We also used Marco as our videographer and can't wait to see the final product thank you one again for making our wedding night unforgettable

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jason S

Put it this way, if you are looking for a DJ and Josh or anyone at FC Weddings is available IMMEDIATELY stop what your doing and book with them. Josh and his team listened to our vision, consulted on a desired plan of action and exceeded all expectations. I couldn't count how... Read More many people came up to me the morning after at breakfast and asked, "Who was that DJ? He was absolutely amazing!!". The only complaint I received is that people's feet hurt from dancing too hard. That's the kind of complaint you want if your looking for your wedding to be EPIC. Don't think, just BOOK!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Bryan M

First Class Wedding's was fantastic to work with from start to finish. Josh made us feel like we were in great hands from the first meeting we had, and our DJ Mark was so easy to work with! We had multiple people compliment us on how great Mark was during the wedding and how his... Read More song selection had everyone up on the dance floor. We would recommend them to anyone!

Meet The President

Joshua Wiseman

President and Founder of First Class Weddings. His vision is simple. Be authentic, provide clients with extraordinary customer service and empower all of the FCW Team to have a voice. "We are a giving company. Our team's mission is to change lives through weddings, interaction and entertainment" JW