DJ - PHOTO - VIDEO - UPLIGHTING - PHOTO BOOTH

Weddings are all we do! First Class Weddings services all of Boston and New England with our award winning wedding team! We are not interested in becoming one of your vendors, but a contributing partner throughout your wedding planning. SAVE ON BUNDLE DEALS WHEN BOOKING MORE THAN ONE FCW SERVICE!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

50 Main Street, Wakefield, MA (781) 587-1472
PINTEREST

If you are looking for the best, look no further than First Class Weddings!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014

Over the past decade, I have attended more than a dozen weddings and I can say with conviction that Josh and First Class Weddings are the best in the business. For my own wedding, my main concern was the flow of the ceremony and reception, as well as having a packed energy... Read More filled dance floor. Josh exceeded all expectations by providing top notch professional entertainment for the full 5 hours. Josh has an infectious personality which makes him an incredible entertainer. He removed the ambiguity of our big day by being organized, prepared and FUN! Josh seamlessly transitioned from classic rock songs to modern dance hits to a mix of First Class Weddings’ original mash-ups, which kept everyone (young and old) on the dance floor. Now a month later, we are still being asked by guests who Josh was for their future events. I can say without a doubt that I would recommend Josh and First Class Weddings to anyone. Josh truly cares about his clients and strives to please everyone in attendance. If you are looking for the best, look no further than First Class Weddings!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jacqueline B

I can't say enough about the wonderful DJ we had for our wedding this past weekend. DJ Mike pardi went above and beyond to make sure every guest felt comfortable and got everyone on the dance floor he was truly a one-of-a-kind DJ and made this evening unforgettable. Our friends... Read More can't stop talking about how much fun they had and there wasn't a dull moment of the night. You played a variety of music and kept The night alive. We also used Marco as our videographer and can't wait to see the final product thank you one again for making our wedding night unforgettable

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jason S

Put it this way, if you are looking for a DJ and Josh or anyone at FC Weddings is available IMMEDIATELY stop what your doing and book with them. Josh and his team listened to our vision, consulted on a desired plan of action and exceeded all expectations. I couldn't count how... Read More many people came up to me the morning after at breakfast and asked, "Who was that DJ? He was absolutely amazing!!". The only complaint I received is that people's feet hurt from dancing too hard. That's the kind of complaint you want if your looking for your wedding to be EPIC. Don't think, just BOOK!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Bryan M

First Class Wedding's was fantastic to work with from start to finish. Josh made us feel like we were in great hands from the first meeting we had, and our DJ Mark was so easy to work with! We had multiple people compliment us on how great Mark was during the wedding and how his... Read More song selection had everyone up on the dance floor. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Amanda H

If you're looking for a wedding where the dance floor fills up quick and stays busy all night long (and let's be honest, who isn't) Josh Wiseman is the guy for you! My husband and I first met Josh last spring after being recommended to him by multiple people who attended... Read More weddings he worked. Being at the beginning of our wedding planning journey, we took a meeting with him as a "let's get an idea of what's out there" type thing. His friendly and outgoing personality won both of us over within 5 minutes of that meeting. I wanted a wedding where people were up and dancing the entire night, and Josh gave us just that. Once he got people on the floor, it never cleared. The first thing many of our guests have said is "who was your dj? Man he was great!". Couldn't be happier with the outcome of our wedding! FC Weddings is definitely the way to go!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Michael C

I don't even know where to begin. We went to see Josh completely unsure of what we were doing, because lets be real, the entire process is overwhelming. That was until we walked in, and actually sat down with Josh. He laid everything out for us, and made us feel like we were... Read More family. I know that sounds so cliche, but thats what FCW is. I will note that we are a super chill couple, and that might sound like a good thing (it is most of the time, just not when you're trying to plan a wedding), I think that we were probably a little bit difficult for that reason. Soo we thought that might be an issue, but Josh knew exactly how to handle us. He offered suggestions to guide us, and made the process super easy. Everything we wanted/needed was not an issue. Fast forward to wedding day. They were setting up for a night of fun, and with all the equipment they still made it a priority to carter to us. They honestly went above, and beyond to make sure that we were happy with every aspect of the night, not just the DJ responsibilities. We will never forget FCW, and how they turned our day into our perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Samantha S

First Class Weddings is hands down the way to go!!! From the moment I walked into their office, until after the last song played, these guys have been nothing short of fabulous!!! The comfort and skill they provide is like no other!! They had the place looking flawless, and the... Read More tunes right on point!! I can't say enough good about Josh, Anthony and Bobby! I am sure that anyone on this team would do an amazing job but the three of them made my wedding one for the books!!! They are the best out there! If you want everyone dancing and partying like its the last chance to ever dance again.... go with them!!! The lighting is hands down worth every cent!! It adds such charm and sparkle to your dream wedding! Can't rave about them enough, for all they did to make our wedding one to remember! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jay A

My wife and I recently used DJ Josh Wiseman for our wedding in July and we honestly could've have been more impressed and happy. From the moment we met Josh in our initial consultation we knew we had the perfect DJ. His energy, passion and enthusiasm for what he does is... Read More unparalleled and we fed off of his vibe instantaneous. Josh was incredibly professional and smooth as the host of our ceremony and once the reception started, our guests never left the dance floor. Josh's ability to read an audience was unbelievable and truly made our wedding spectacular. If you are looking for the perfect voice of your wedding, look no further that DJ Josh Wiseman, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Vanessa O

We choose DJ Mike Pardi for our wedding and we couldn't be happier about our decision. Everything front start to finish was a breeze. First Class Weddings is so organized and responsive, they get back to you so quickly. I truly can't thank Mike Pardi enough for being a part of... Read More our special day and making it so memorable. Everyone had a blast and you got people on the dance floor, which isn't easy for an intimate wedding of 27 guests. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017

We had an amazing wedding, and nothing could have gone better. A very big part of that was the services that FCW and especially Mike Pardi provided. Mike killed it! One of our biggest concerns going into the entire process was having a DJ that could keep everyone on the dance... Read More floor and engaged for the entire night. Mike far surpassed that expectation! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and that really was because of Mike’s skills manning the music. Mike was very helpful in the days leading up to the wedding as well. We had an idea of what we wanted to do, but Mike was able to make suggestions both on timing and music selection which really made the night go off without a hitch. He was very well prepared, talked to us about every possible detail, and when the day came he knew exactly what he was going to do and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. We also used the uplighting that FCW offers, and it looked incredible! We did not know what colors to go with, but they made sure that everything looked great and worked well with our venue. We put our trust in FCW to choose color schemes that worked and we couldn’t have imagined it being any better, it was amazing! We were thrilled with his services and if anyone is looking for a fantastic DJ for any event we would certainly recommend FCW and Mike Pardi to anyone looking!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Claudia G

We had Andres as our DJ and he was amazing! My family is Hispanic and he made sure to play enough salsa and merengue to have them dancing all night. He was very professional and made our wedding unforgettable.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Erica N

First Class Weddings is the best! I love Josh! From the moment my husband and I met him, we clicked right away and knew we wanted him as our DJ for our wedding. He is soo nice and very detailed-oriented. He knows what he is doing from years of experience and he really wants... Read More everyone to have a great time on the dancefloor. He listened to what we wanted and went through with us step by step on what to expect from the ceremony to the reception. All of our guests loved the music, from kids to teens and adults, even grandparents! :) We all had such a blast! Thanks Josh and First Class Weddings for being soo awesome and making our wedding unforgettable <3

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Rachel S

My wedding day was everything I could've ever hoped for and more and I owe a huge part of that to Mike and the team at FCW! I honestly cannot say enough great things!! From the start of the planning process to our wedding day, Mike checked in with us multiple times and met with... Read More us in person the week of the wedding to make sure we had everything planned exactly as we wanted! Our wedding was a BLAST because of Mike. The dance floor was full from cocktail hour until the last song. He kept everyone on the dance floor: old and young and flawlessly included all of the songs we requested. He payed attention to all of the little details making our reception flawless! He created a great atmosphere and was able to read the crowd to keep the dance floor alive, without ever being too "mic happy." So many of our guests have commented on how great the DJ and music was! THANK YOU Mike and FCW for making our wedding the party of a lifetime!!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Maura Y

Five stars?! I wish I could give them a million stars!! Anthony Arone and the team at First Class Weddings were phenomenal. When my husband and I first started the wedding planning process, we knew that music and dancing were a top priority of ours. We decided to go with First... Read More Class Weddings after reading many positive reviews. And, boy, we were not disappointed! Leading up to the day, Anthony was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Anthony arrived early to make sure he had plenty of time to set-up and meet some of the other vendors (wedding coordinator, photographers, etc.) ahead of time. Our wedding party was large and high-energy. My husband and I had selected some entrance songs for our wedding party ahead of time, and we had chosen some rather unique ones! Anthony mixed the music in a way that really started off our reception with a bang! Our guests were up and dancing the rest of the night. He honored all of our requests and really paid attention to our guests. We’ve been to weddings in the past where DJs just play music that they think may work best for the day without truly understanding and taking into account the energy of the people at the wedding. Anthony’s enthusiasm and passion for his work shows, and he works incredibly hard to make your day the best! A DJ is so important to your wedding, and you will definitely not be regret choosing the First Class Weddings team!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Meghan B

Kenny Powers was AMAZING!! My husband and I (and our families) could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding on June 24th. Kenny understood exactly what we were looking for and was really down to earth. He was extremely prepared and on top of his game that night.... Read More Everything went off perfectly! He even was so attentive to my husband and I, making sure we were in the right spot at the right times, got all our special moments in and he even told us to eat when we needed to! I was pretty worried about how the night was going to flow and wanted to make sure people had a good time and Kenny definitely delivered. The sweetest thing though was that he reached out to me the very next day thanking us for having him and sent pictures that he took himself that he knew I wanted to see! He was simply the best.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Emily C

Our experience with First Class Weddings was nothing short of incredible. From working with Josh and Anthony to sort out the details, to executing the most perfect ceremony and reception, FCW was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day. Anthony, our DJ,... Read More and Alex, our uplighting designer, worked tirelessly to ensure our day was everything we hoped it would be. It was so much more. From keeping our guests on the dance floor partying all night long, to helping me surprise my mom with a special song, Anthony helped ensure our wedding was the best day of our lives. We will recommend them to all of our friends and family for future weddings without a doubt!! Thank you does not begin to cover it!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Melissa F

You wonder why this company is alway featured on the knot?! Its because they are worth it! When it came to the wedding my now husband's only request was we need Mike Pardi ! I was skeptical because it was a flash back from my high years going to hockey games..... but he is one... Read More talented guy! its no wonder we booked him two years in advance and glad we did! For me entertainment was super important this is where people leave saying they had a great time and there feet hurt the next day or they leave yawning and ready for bed! Looking at the videos and photos I don't think that dance floor was empty! Thank you Mike Pardi you brought the "Party" haha

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Kara B

FCW made the process so easy and were a pleasure to work with. They were organized, reliable and professional. DJ Mike Espo was awesome! I got so many compliments from my guests about our dj. He kept the crowd on the dance floor all night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.... Read More Thanks for helping make our night so special! I highly recommend and will def use again!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Nicole K

Deciding to use Josh and First Class Weddings to DJ our wedding in June 2017 was by and far the best decision my wife and I made for our big day. Josh made the both of us immediately feel like part of the FCW family. From the beginning of the planning process all the way... Read More through to the week of the wedding, Josh made planning the entertainment portion of the night as easy and uncomplicated as possible. Josh made himself available to us at any point in time and FCW has an amazing online portal set up that allows you to easily provide any music requests for the day of the wedding. Josh's incredible professionalism and infectious personality removed any anxiety we may have had about the wedding day being perfect. Josh met with us the Monday before the wedding to go through the entire wedding day in detail. He seamlessly worked with all of our other vendors that day to ensure the timeline of the wedding moved at just the right pace as he was meticulously organized and prepared the night in advance. Above all else, we valued the entertainment portion of the wedding as being the most important and Josh knocked it out of the park. Josh exceeded all of our expectations as he had all of our guests on the dance floor for the entirety of the night. We trusted Josh to create the entire night's playlist and he masterfully had every single generation of wedding guests out on the dance floor enjoying themselves. Josh has an amazing talent and can absolutely feel and control the energy in a room. All we have heard from our family and friends since our wedding day is how much fun they had and how great the DJ was that night. Josh is worth EVERY PENNY spent. We would highly recommend Josh and First Class Weddings for any type of event!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Tina D

Working with Josh and the team at FCW was the best decision we made!! He was extremely professional and so well prepared to DJ our reception. He was very attentive to what we asked him and he delivered even more than we expected. Our wedding reception was amazing because of his... Read More amazing music guidance. It is true that the DJ sets the mood and experience for your wedding and working with Josh meant we had an unforgettable and the most amazing wedding ever!! I would reccomend him and his team to anyone who asks!!! Thanks again Josh!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Shanyn D

Josh came all the way from Boston to the mountains of Colorado for our wedding!! He was incredible at my best friends wedding and I instantly asked if he'd be willing to make the trip out to CO and he did! Thank god for that because he made our wedding SO much fun! The music... Read More selection was so on point with our guests that people barely sat down! Not only that but his MC skills with getting people up, excited and involved was amazing.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Stephanie G

First Class Weddings is the absolute best! Within the first 5 minutes of meeting Anthony Arone my husband and I knew we were going with First Class Weddings for our DJ! I never stressed (not once!) about the DJ services and always felt like I was in good hands. I knew I could... Read More totally trust Anthony. We also booked the photo booth as well for our wedding through FCW. Any time I had a question throughout the process I had prompt responses to all my questions. The week of the wedding we had our last meeting with Anthony and he gave us great tips and assured us our day would go flawless... the day of it did! The music was on point from the start of the ceremony to the last song of the night! Anthony is a pro at reading the crowd and going off their energy! The guests were constantly on the dance floor! I had friends come up to me and said they didn't take any pictures because they were too busy dancing! Another friend had over 15,000 steps on his Fitbit just from dancing! Anthony totally ran the wedding and I wouldn't have it any other way! Mark was awesome at the photo booth! He was courteous to all our guests and allowed them to totally be themselves! I truly cannot recommend FCW enough. Anthony will not only be known to me as the DJ at my wedding but I can call him a true friend! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Caitlin L

FCW is fantastic!! The company and Josh specifically exceeded all of our expectations with the final result for entertainment for our wedding. Josh helped me figure out my wedding planning algorithm and that was basically to hire vendors who I liked personally as people first,... Read More trusting that they love what they do and would do everything they could to deliver and I really believe why thats why my husband and I had the PERFECT wedding. That whole idea started with Josh after our first meeting I knew that he would take care of every detail and at the end of the day just knows how to throw an awesome party. Thanks FCW!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Nicole C

My husband and I had DJ Mike Espo for our wedding in May and he was AMAZING! I loved that we personally filled out the sheets for what we wanted online whenever we had the time. At my wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew Mike would know what to do and when... Read More to do it. He was professional from start to finish and made our wedding day perfect in every way. The dance floor was full all night after we ate, so much so we had Mike stay for extra time! I heard so many people after the wedding saying that the music was amazing and where's that guy from?! My husband and I also had Josh as our wedding photographer. Josh was more than I could imagine for a photographer. He was everywhere always taking pictures. He was so easy going and did whatever we asked of him, and didn't bat an eye when we had to get a lot of people together for photos since we both have huge families. It was great to know that if I looked for Josh to come for something specific he'd be there already next to me asking what I needed. I wanted to have pictures of every aspect of my wedding to save forever and I know with Josh I would have that. We would suggest both of them and First Class Weddings because they are well worth it.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 CLAUDIA C

Thank you Mike Espo at FCW!! What a great mix of music that kept everyone dancing all night at our wedding! Not to mention, all ages dancing enjoying themselves!! Great vibe and atmosphere. Thanks again! Claudia and Chris.

Meet The President

Joshua Wiseman

President and Founder of First Class Weddings. His vision is simple. Be authentic, provide clients with extraordinary customer service and empower all of the FCW Team to have a voice. "We are a giving company. Our team's mission is to change lives through weddings, interaction and entertainment" JW