Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Wedding

Online Proofing

9 Cherokee Drive, Upstate, NY (716) 677-2854

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Mary-Kate B

Jeffery and Snjezana were absolutely amazing to work with! They were so accommodating especially with us planning the wedding out of state. They made taking photos with our wedding party really fun and suggested the most creative shots. We are anxiously waiting to see the photos... Read More but have no doubt they will be breath taking. Their professionalism and evident passion for what they do shines through and they deserve the most outstanding review one could give. Thank you FCI for capturing our wedding and letting us have a way to never forget the beautiful moments.

No one better than them!

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Kari H

There is no one better than the Fishers. They are an excellent duo who make the wedding day so much fun!! And their pictures are absolutely breathtaking!

They create ART!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Ashley R

Jeff and Snjezana, FCI Photography, what can I say…. as they left us completely speechless as we looked at our wedding pictures and it felt as if we went back in time as if it were our wedding day again. We absolutely “LOVE” every picture that was taken and it only made it... Read More harder for us to narrow them down for the album (I wanted all of them). The effects that were done to the pictures gave it that extra romantic look to them. These pictures is all we will have left to remind us of this special day when we became one. And I can honestly say we are so happy that we had the privilege to have FCI photography capture the essence of every moment of this chapter for us. Jeff and Snjezana are not just photographers; they have this amazing way of creating art through their lens. They are simply amazing and kind people. They made me feel comfortable and they let me have fun as they snap pictures. Snjezana, thank you so much for holding my little nephew as he slept to allow my sister and her fiancé dance. That was very generous of you. Everyone who has seen our pictures comment on the quality, and that they seem to have come out of a magazine or that they belong in a magazine. Thank you so much for creating art with our images that we will enjoy and cherish for a lifetime!!

We loved FCI!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Alexandra M

FCI is a terrific photography team! They are wonderful to work with and take nothing but fabulous photos. I am so glad we paid extra to get all the pictures because there is no way we have ever been able to select just a few. We love all 1000 we have! We ate thrilled we chose... Read More FCI and have been recommending them to all of our engaged friends. In addition to the terrific photos, they also do something totally unique called photo fusion. Our photo fusion video is now on of our favorite memories. It captured so much of the day- it was almost like having two videographers! We just love this husband and wife team. Thank you Jeff and Snjezana for Making us look beautiful on our big day and for capturing 1000 memories for us to look back on!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Lynette D

I highly recommend FCI !! You will not be disappointed at all!! Snjezana and Jeff are not only a truly talented husband and wife team but they are amazing people at heart, too. When you visit FCI website, you can distinctively see their passion, creativity and dedication in... Read More their work. From weddings and engagements to family/senior portraits, etc--their work is phenomenal! I learned (of course this always happens) about FCI through my Fiance's friend on facebook...I saw the photos and I was blown away. (prior to learning about fci we ended up agreeing with our cousin to photograph our wedding) I knew I wanted to work with FCI in someway/somehow. I contacted them to inquire about doing an engagement session---and they agreed!!! I was so ecstatic! They did our engagement photo session at the beach! I cannot even begin to describe how beautiful the images were. They captured the scenery, emotion, intimacy and our true selves in the images....we had a ball with Snjezana and Jeff! They were so much fun to work with! We are working with Snjezana and Jeff again to do our portrait session at UB (since my finance and I graduated from UB).. the photos will turn out gorgeous once again!!!

Perfect Choice For Our Wedding

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 gina b

The most important part of preserving the memory of our wedding was of course the photography. When we met with Jeff and Snjezana they were the first photographers we had looked at, we were sold the second we saw their work. Stunning photos and they capture to moment so well. So... Read More comfortable to work with. Family oriented and so welcoming...they have you right in their home. I was extremely impressed with how quickly we were able to view our photos. By the time we returned from our honeymoon our pics were already up. They were exactly what we were looking for. Classy, sexy, modern and beautiful. Everyone who we have shared them with is amazed at the talent. The friend and family that could not make the wedding say they feel like they were there after looking at the photos. Thank you both for being apart of the best day of our life. Not goodbye though, I plan to use them for family, graduation, pregnancy, baby, anniversary and any other occasion that calls for the best. Thank you Gina and Glen

JUST BOOK THEM!!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 tara d

FCI was the first Photographer I looked at I was sold on the first photo I seen on a flyer I recieved from the Avanti Mansion. But my now husband said "don't just go with the first one you see". So, my maid of honor and I spent (wasted) weeks and weeks of our time looking at... Read More other photographers and NO ONE evan come CLOSE to FCI's work. The others were so boring and generic! When I went to make an appointment with FCI I was blown away, what great, great people!!! Not only do they have THE BEST photography skills, they are easy, FUN!!understanding people to work with!!! When you book them you will have Jeff and Snjezana!! This is great, Jeff shoots the men and Snjezana shoots the girls then they both team up later and do possed and candid shots!! They are so fun!!! Not only and I satisfied and have a photographer for life but, we also gained great friends! LOVE THEM!!!

Wow!

Reviewed on 6/03/2011 Lindsay V

Every SINGLE comment that I have received on our photos, from people who were at the wedding and from those that were not, has been that I look like I belong in a bridal magazine. Quality of Service: throughout our entire engagement, Jeff and Snjezana were in constant contact... Read More with us and responded to every question that we had within hours of my sometimes frantic emails. The turnaround time on both our engagement session photos and our wedding gallery were less than a week, which is outstanding for the number of pictures and quality of their artwork. Responsiveness: Very easily accessible, either via email, phone call, or facebook. Side note: I loved seeing what was in store for us by being linked to their facebook pages and having previews of other couples' e-sessions and weddings. Professionalism: I personally think that in the situation of your wedding day, the value of professionalism is far outweighed by the value of personally knowing someone and letting them see you in your underwear and spanx! While Jeff and Snjezana were introduced into our lives for a "professional" reason, I would happily go on a double date with them and enjoy their company to learn more about them as individuals and as a couple with a wonderfully interesting hobby and fantastic talent. Value for Cost: I honestly believe that there is no monetary value on what they were able to capture for us on our wedding day. While in the grand scheme of things, a wedding in general always costs way too much money, I cant say that there is a dollar limit that I would be able to put on the work that Jeff and Snjezana do. Flexibility: My husband and I have rather tricky schedules, mostly my fault because I am in school part time and work full time. However, that was never an issue with Jeff and Snjezana, and while the weather cooperated with us for both our e-session and our wedding, I know that if the day wasn't perfect, they would be the first ones to say "let's wait until it is perfect." Overall Experience: I have to say that when anyone heard that we were using FCI Photography for our wedding, I could see the envy in their eyes. We were fortunate enough to learn of Jeff and Snjezana at a bridal expo, but I cant imagine where we would have ended up had we not met them. On a personal level, Snjezana always put me at ease by telling me that nothing I did was wrong and everything was right, and Jeff was entirely encouraging when I saw him look at his camera and smile when he had a great shot. The benefit of having two photographers is undeniable, but the benefit of having two people in sync the way that Jeff and Snjezana are is unbeatable. These photographers make you value the arts and how it is present in your life in ways that most people can't see - especially on their wedding day. I was so nervous the morning of the wedding but was completely put to ease as soon as Jeff showed me one of his first shots, and it had come out exactly the way I was hoping it would - as if I was in a bridal magazine! Being able to rely on two people who want more than anything for you to feel like a bride and feel beautiful made the rest of the day seem natural - after all, when are you NOT being followed around by cameras :) My recommendation for FCI is abnormally clear here - but the bottom line is that FCI is absolutely worth every penny that we invested in helping us to remember the day that everyone says flies by. Pictures are what you have to remember - we've b

Wish I had used them!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Jessica N

We ened up having my brother-in-law do the photos and I wish I had used these guy!!! They are great!

Setting a high standard for photography & serv

Reviewed on 2/07/2011 Br. Blane Frederik v

Jeff and Snjezana are entirely respectful of the sanctity of ceremony and liturgy, and yet they mange to capture the most intimate, atmospheric shots anyone could hope for. Because of their careful work, I have a portfolio of stunning images that will last a lifetime of... Read More memories. If you are looking for consumate professionals that really care about their work and their customers, Fisher Creative Image has it all. Congratulations, Jeff and Snjezana, on setting such a high standard for photography and customer service. The Rev. Brother Blane Frederik van Pletzen-Rands n/BSG

Most talented professional photographers in Buffal

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Chris D

The most important part of my wedding was making sure I had the best photographers because pictures is the only thing that you can look back at to remember that special day. FCI did an amazing job on documenting this important day.. They are the most talented professional... Read More photographers in Buffalo!!!! Our pictures are amazing!!

The Best EVER!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Stephanie S

I used FCI for my wedding this past July. They did a remarkable job and I could not be happier with my photos. They truly are creative people who take the best wedding pictures EVER!!! I am so happy that I chose them to be the photographers for my special day!

True Artists!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Tesha H

I used Fisher Creative Image for my Wedding because of the unique pictures I viewed on their website! They were a perfect blend of vintage, modern, and natural! When we saw our pictures for the first time, I literally kept going back on my computer to see them over and over for... Read More like a week! I truly felt like a Vogue Model and could not be more satisfied! Thanks FCI!

Perfection in Capturing Our Most Blessed Holy Day

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Crystal P

That's the first thing that comes to mind when trying to explain the work Snjezana and Jeff did with our wedding. If I could give them 100 stars I would. After working with them you realize that there couldn't have been anyone else better for the job. No one more perfect for... Read More capturing the most important day of our life. There couldn't have been anyone else more dedicated, more knowledgeable, more professional, more comfortable, more diligent, more organized, more talented, more devoted than Jeff and Snjezana. From the second my wife and I sat down on their couch for our consultation I knew in my heart they were the ones. From the photos we looked at of their work, the videos we watched, and just the conversation between us and them. The preparation and dedication and passion that just seemed to exude from them. The vibrancy in their work. We had looked at 4 other places before meeting with them, and one of the places was very good, but the phrase "not measuring up" doesn't do justice of how far above and away Jeff and Snjezana blew us away! Their candor in speaking with us, listening to our vision, understanding the kind of people we are...I don't believe there is anyone they couldn't work with on this earth or any situation that they wouldn't be the best choice for. Snjezana worked so hard with my wife before the wedding in helping her relax and get organized. Jeff helped me out at the church with all my groomsmen. The photos after the wedding were amazing. It was so easy and carefree to work with them. The moments were all so natural and everything just flowed so beautifully. They at times had such vision of what they wanted and what would be the perfect picture or moment, and other times they just let things happened and never missed a beat! Then came the reception and all our family and friend moments were forever captured in their purest form! All in all the most complete and comprehensive, passionate work I've ever seen. With each photo I see a part of Jeff and Snjezana's heart or thoughts. And what they were thinking or trying to encompass or encapsulate. Something I learned as a naive groom was how expensive photography can be. NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO! But I say this with all my heart and every bit of confidence...Jeff and Snjezana were not only worth every bit what we paid, but more! Their work to be honest is priceless to us. There were so many moments we wanted to remember and people we wanted included...all of our dreams came true with their work. And that's the best part of it all. Because of their work we will have those dreams come true with us forever! As you can see I'm writing out of room to type, so I'll just leave you with this. If you are looking to not have to worry about a thing, to get exceptional work and photography, to be comfortable and at ease being with such professionals, that you can see their passion in their eyes, and their devotion to their work...then FCI is where it is at! If you want to have and hold the greatest moments of your life with you the rest of you life, Jeff and Snjezana are the ONLY people you need to know and work with. We wish them ALL the best! ALL our prayers and love. I know for a fact we'll keep in touch with them over the years and we will need and want their services again in the future! Perfection in Capturing Our Most Blessed Hold Day is what Jeff and Snjezana achieved. And for the rest of my life I remain eternally grateful for their God given gift

Beautiful pictures!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Faith H

We loved our photographers!! They weren't scared to push the boundaries of standard photos and bring them to the next level! Our pictures are breath taking! Everyone who has seen them has complimented us on them! They were such a pleasure to work with and made it such an amazing... Read More experience for us!

We Couldn't Have Asked For More

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 Joleen T

We had every detail of our wedding figured out, based on friend's recommendations, other than our photographers. I had no idea where to begin looking and on a random tip from my favorite framing store, I found Jeff and Snjezana Fisher! On our very first meeting, I knew they... Read More were the ones. They were so accomodating and listened to what we wanted and we were very excited about working with them on our special day. We couldn't have been happier when we saw our pictures for the first time!!! I was stunned at the selection, from classic to cool, color and black and white, just an amazing variety of shots to choose from. We treasure our wedding album. Our wedding was 7 years ago and we still keep in touch with Snjezana and Jeff. They have taken pictures of our first baby and hopefully we will get a chance to have them take photos of our second. We are in Florida now so we have to wait to return to Western New York. I can't say enough about Jeff and Snjezana and how much I appreciate them as both professional photographers and just really great people. You would be priviliged to have them photograph one of the most important days of your life!