relive the moments

Preserve the sound and action - that special toast, the look in his eyes as you walk down the aisle, the emotional vows, the dancing, the laughter, the fun. Nothing will let you relive your day like a professional wedding film from Fisher Video. We genuinely love what we do!

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

722 East Industrial Park Drive, Manchester, NH (603) 672-0110

Captured all the moments

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Anna P

Matt and Co. did an amazing job with our video. They had done my friends wedding and I knew they included a photobooth in one of their packages, so this was why I initially went with them. I was so happy we did- the memories of the day came back and he was able to capture so... Read More much of our day. I loved watching the dancing at the end of everyone and seeing some things I missed on the day. He was never intrusive, but was just simply there, capturing all the moments! His photobooth crew was great too and one of my favorite things after the wedding was to look at the photo booth picture strips and see everyone having so much fun. I cant say enough nice things and am so happy we went with them to help us relive our amazing wedding day, year after year. Thank you!!

Such great people to work with!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Jennifer R

Our friends and family surprised us with the "Designer Package" for our wedding from Fisher Video. Matt and his crew were amazing to work with, and most importantly, worked extremely well with our photographer and his assistant. From the first time we met Matt until his last... Read More shot of the night, he put my now husband at ease about not being too intrusive and he did such a great job - we could barely tell they were there. Watching the full length video brought back memories from our wedding day including things we didn't get to see! The only "minor" thing we noted was that there was a slight difference in the image quality between the two cameras that were used. When they were changing camera views, the image quality would change. Other than that, we would highly recommend others to use Fisher Video - you will not regret the service and quality you get!

awesome!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Sarah S

Even though this says they are out of Brookline, we used the Fisher Video Productions out of Manchester (so I'm guessing they are the same company). Matt, who runs the company, went above and beyond in his service to make our day wonderful. They were absolutely great to work... Read More with, communicated with us frequently, and were great to work with on the day of our wedding! I would recommend only them to anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Ashley M

We used Fisher Video for our 9.24.16 wedding and we couldn't be happier! Everyone was courteous and professional! I think it is so important to get a video of your day for all the things you missed! Such as my ring bearer walking backwards down the aisle the whole time!! Our... Read More video came out amazing! I love it so much!! I watched it twice the night we got ours back! Our parents have their own parent copies and they have watched it several times already as well! We watch it all the time! We also used their photobooth which is the best in the state I think! They have the best props as well! My guests all raved about the photobooth and they had so much fun using it! Thank you so much for helping to make my day so special and memorable!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jaisyn M

Fisher Video Production did an amazing job on our wedding. They captured every shot. Matt is hilarious and blended in like family. All of our friends have seen our wedding video and want to hire him as well. He did a great job, I would hire him over and over again.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Serina A

He was amazing! He captured every moment imaginable! I would recommend him to anyone! I was so bummed that my two photographers Michelle and her female co worker from A Thousand Words Photography was horrible! Getting his video in the mail made things so much better to know... Read More he captured it all and more! I can't thank you enough Matthew!!!! For one man he did it all and did a fantastic job!!! My wedding was August 12, 2016!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Tamara T

Fisher Video Productions Words cannot express how happy I am with choosing Fisher for our BIG DAY! I knew I wanted a videographer for my wedding because of how many brides have told me they regret not having one. I had to then convince my husband as to why we should spend the... Read More extra money. My Husband was on the fence about needing a videographer when we had already hired a photographer. Once we received our Hollywood quality DVD, he was so impressed that he thanked me for pushing the idea. A photographer is a must and we both believe a wedding video is also a must. Having a video to look back on with family, friends, and future children is VERY exciting. Not to mention as a bride, you have a ton going on that whole day. I personally forgot most of the day, but looking back on that video made me laugh, cry, and smile. I’ve watched the movie on multiple occasions and I see something new every time. If you are on the fence with thinking about getting a videographer. Don't make the mistake of not getting one, and don't make the mistake of using any other videographer other than Fisher. Matt the owner was more than accommodating and extremely easy to work with. You can tell each one of his customers are a priority. Jeff was my main videographer, he was incredible! Very professional, funny, and knowledgeable. I literally did not even know they were there the whole night, that’s how well they blended in. This is an incredible company with outstanding staff. Thank you so much for bringing our big day back to life! Tamara and Zack Demers

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 meredith d

There are way too many AMAZING things to say about Matt and Fisher Video!!! When I first met Matt I immediately felt comfortable and was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He showed me sample wedding videos and I knew this guy and his team had talent! We went over... Read More packages and his prices were extremely reasonable for the quality of the product. (He could probably charge A LOT more) Not only is Matt a great videographer.. he also is a great wedding planner. ;-) If you have any questions, he knows the industry and can help you there as well! I hear he has even helped brides make center pieces that were in a pinch! The day of the wedding Matt and his team showed up at 12:30 and stayed until almost 10 pm capturing my special day! That is a long day, but he wants to ensure that every magical moment is captured! I picked the designer package with 2 videographers! I would definitely recommend a package with 2 videographers. The package I picked did not come with the 3 minute highlight video within 72 hours of my wedding date. (Which I may regret.. I am dying to see it!!) My wedding was November 12th and Matt promised to have a video for me before the holidays, so I have something to show my family! What an incredible guy! I cannot wait to see my wedding footage and I will post an update on my review once I do see my video! :) The wedding day goes by so quickly.. I am going to be so lucky to be able to relive the BEST day of my life whenever I please because of Matt and Fisher Video!!!!! I would recommend him and his team to everyone and anyone!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jessica B

Where do I even begin to describe my experience with Fisher Video Productions...let me start with before the wedding. Matt and I never met in person prior to my wedding day, but I knew just from talking with him he was going to be perfect. It wasn't until my wedding day that I... Read More actually knew how perfect he was going to be. I had 2 videographers with the package I selected. Matt and Jeff showed up ready and willing to take anything that came their way head on. Things started a little rocky on my wedding day but Matt and Jeff rose to the challenge, took off their videographer hats and got down to business helping me get my centerpieces put together and out on the reception tables. This was only the beginning of the things these 2 did for me. They were a huge part of keeping me as calm as I could be and were my complete support throughout a painfully stressful day. As far as capturing video footage. They were both like Houdini. They would pop up at the perfect time to capture all of the most important moments. They were so great to work with. I can't wait to see the final product. I know without a doubt it will be just as amazing as they are!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Hilary K

Matt and his team were fabulous to work with! Matt was always prompt and kind in his responses throughout the planning process. The videographer, Jeff was with me throughout the day helping to calm my nerves and he worked so well with my photographer. The videographer, Mike was... Read More with my husband while they were getting ready and I heard great things about him as well. Mark and Kelsey ran the photo/video booth and I got many compliments from guests on their professionalism and friendly, welcoming demeanors. I highly recommend the photo/video booth if it’s in your budget. They put together a guest book with all the photo strips that are taken throughout the night, which is so much fun to look through the next day. We also got a flash drive with all the images! If we could do it all over again I would definitely splurge and get the Luxury package, which includes a preview trailer within 72 hours of the wedding! We figured it didn’t matter since we’d be on our honeymoon but I so wish we had done that… This is one of the best companies I worked with throughout the planning process- you will have no regrets hiring them! We can’t wait to see our video!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 pam m

I don't even know where to begin on how amazing Fisher Videos was to work with!! They were extremely knowledgeable and professional but at the same time make you feel like you've been friends for a long time! They worked so well with an outside photographer and wedding... Read More coordinator. They were extremely easy going and at times I didn't even know they were there! But the video shows proof they were 😉 The video of our wedding was absolutely amazing and perfectly captured!! There were so many parts of the day that I didn't remember or that I didn't get to see (nieces walking down the aisle as my flower girls and family that walked down before me) and because of Fisher Video, I finally got to see it all! Before the event, Matt contacted me to go over the flow of the night. We had a phone conversation about anything special we were having to ensure every special moment was captured, and they all were!!!! They also did a beautiful video recap of the evening to our wedding song that I was able to share on social media for people who weren't able to attend. It was about 3 1/2 minutes long. Matt and Mark, We can't thank you enough for capturing the best day of our lives! we would extremely, absolutely, and highly recommend choosing Fisher Video to capture one of the most important days of your lives!!!

Fisher Video Productions- Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

My husband and I were referred to Fisher Video Productions by my best friend, who at the time had just hired them for her upcoming wedding. As soon as we saw the sample videos and packages on the website, we were really interested; once we spoke to videographer Matt Gosselin... Read More over the phone about his services, we knew we had the right guy for our wedding. Matt's entire approach and style was nothing short of professional and accommodating. We knew we were in terrific hands. On the day of the wedding, Matt completely blended into the scenery and was practically unnoticeable. His relaxed personality and demeanor truly helped to keep everyone at ease and have a successful and fun day! He captured beautiful, special moments of family members and friends who are no longer with us, and for that, we're forever grateful. He was also able to delicately and very professionally navigate and edit an unforeseen mini disaster during our ceremony! Again, we're so grateful for his professional taste and judgment. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Matt Gosselin and Fisher Video Productions, and cannot recommend them enough. We are thrilled to see that some of our newly engaged friends are contacting him after seeing his work at our wedding. Fisher is the way to go!

Amazing videography

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Madeleine B

My new husband and I could not be happier that we went with Fisher Video for our event. They did an amazing job and we are thrilled. Mark and the team went above and beyond to capture our special day while remaining unobtrusive and subtle. They did an amazing job running a fun... Read More and exciting photo/video both that was the hit of the night. They made us a beautiful movie-style poster that we will cherish forever, and their finished product shows their hard work and attention to detail. Mark and the guys really know the ins and outs of weddings and went above and beyond to make our day special.

Amazing- Best decision we made

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Matt and Fisher Video Productions were amazing. We were referred to them by a friend and couldn't be happier. Matt was always ahead of the game, emailing us and making sure everything for the big day was in place. During the wedding we barely saw him but he somehow captured... Read More the best moments. He was very reasonably priced and our final product is better than we even imagined. I can't stop watching our wedding video, it is beautiful. The day flew by so fast it felt like a blur. It is so nice watching the video and remembering what happened and seeing and hearing everything all over again. I have had multiple friends and family comment as well on how great of a job they did. Choosing them to capture our day was one of the best wedding decisions I made!

The invisible videographer!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Melissa R

I really wanted video because I wanted to be able to relive the ceremony, speeches, dances and entrances of my bridal party. Our contract only stated one videographer so when 2 showed up I was shocked, in a good way. I can honestly say that I barely saw the videographers which... Read More in my opinion is the perfect vendor. Every time I talked to or emailed Matt he answered quickly and it felt like I was talking to a friend more than anything else. They were great to work with. Our guests told us our videographer was there most of the night, I can't remember when they left but that's awesome because some funny things happened towards the end that I'd love to see again. I'm so excited to get the video back because the night went by in a blurr and I feel like I missed so much. There are so many parts I'm so excited to relive. If you have money in your budget hire Fisher. They were awesome!

I highly recommend Fisher Video!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Alyssa C

My husband and I were married on August 1, 2015 and we booked Fisher Video in the fall of 2014. We knew we wanted them as our videographer instantly and we only talked with Matt over the phone. He was extremely kind and it was clear he loved what he did. We also decided to... Read More add on their photo/video booth to our package and I am so glad we did! Matt said in the fall that we would not even notice him and their other videographer during the wedding, I thought that is impossible--but I couldn't believe it--him and another Matt worked our wedding and they really were "stealth." We have seen our "wedding video trailer" they offer and it is so wonderfully done and they captured moments that truly made our day special. I highly recommend Fisher to capture your day because it truly will go by in a flash and I cannot wait to watch our full video to relive it again :) Another wonderful thing about Fisher was that Matt texted both my husband and I the day before the wedding so we had his direct number but also asked if we needed anything before the big day--that truly is someone who cares about their clients and loves their job. So excited to see the full video :)

May 22, 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Matt was our videographer for our wedding this past May. Fisher Video offers reasonable pricing with excellent quality. Matt was truly amazing. He always had great communication and was always super professional. I had some surprises for my wife on our wedding day and Matt made... Read More sure to capture every moment. One of which was an awesome poster of our cat that he made for me. We also rented the video booth which was a huge hit at the reception. Our wedding video was perfectly put together as well. If you want to relive your special day forever, this is the guy to call... Thank you so much Matt, I couldnt imagine having anyone but you to capture our wedding day. -Jeff & Heather D.-

Excellent Company

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Jenna B

After Fisher Video was recommended to us, we made an appointment and met with Matt. He demonstrated sincere professionalism and dedication to his product that completely impressed us. When our wedding day finally came, Matt was on time, dressed professionally, and was very... Read More attentive and polite. I could tell that he knew how important my wedding day was, and that speaks volumes to his character. When we received the video, we were blown away. My husband and I were impressed with the quality and value from Fisher Video. Whenever we show the video to friends, they always make the comment of 'wow he really knows what he's doing'. But yet, nobody realized he was at the wedding! The videographers are very inconspicuous, and put out a great product. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Matt and Fisher Video to anyone I know. They have certainly made our wedding day more memorable by documenting the day in such an outstanding manner.

Just Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Laura S

We had a really great experience working with Matt at Fisher Video. We booked him somewhat last minute, but nothing every felt rushed or inconvenient for him. He was very professional and responsive from the beginning! We barely noticed he was there during the ceremony and... Read More reception, which is exactly what you want! The turnaround time was amazing, we were able to watch our video the day we got home from our honeymoon! The video was so beautifully done and captured so many moments from the day I had already forgotten about. There was a little sound issue in one part-I asked Matt about it, and he fixed it and sent us new DVD's the same day. Amazing customer service! We are so happy we made the last minute decision to book Matt. The experience was great, and our wedding DVD is beautiful!

above & beyond

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Jillian B

I honestly can not say enough good things about our wedding videographer Matt from Fisher video! Originally we had hired someone else who backed out on us last minute. I asked everyone I knew who they would recommend! This Company came up repeatedly as I asked. In a panic as you... Read More could imagine 2 weeks before my wedding I called Fisher Video. With it being very close to the off season for weddings on my side, they happened to be able to make it work for me! As the day unfolded its was very clear that not only was this his job, but also a passion. So much thoughtfulness and effort put into not only my video, but also the whole well being of our big day! I highly recommend this company being your first choice! The people who work there love what they do, and it shows in the quality of work they put out. I absolutely love my video! It couldn't be more perfect, and we will cherish it for a lifetime. -Jillian-

Very Professional

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Tracy K

Matt did an excellent job throughout the entire process. He was very willing to meet with my wife and I a couple times before booking and answered every question we had. His level of detail and communication made us feel very comfortable leading up to the day of the wedding. We... Read More had no doubts that the end product would be amazing and it is. We highly recommend.

Good

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Brittany K

Very good! Ink came out blue instead of purple, but it was nice anyway. So much fun.

Smile :)

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Molly D

My photo booth from Fisher Video Productions was a HUGE hit. Everyone that works there is SO super friendly. They have the best booth around, will customize the backdrop for you (they even bought a new one for me), they will customize your strips, and they have TERRIFIC... Read More props!!! I would recommend them to anyone! In fact, my husband's work has already used them two times.

Videographer

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Mary G

We hired Matt to do a long video and a shorter recap video. He is working on them now and we are so excited to see them! He was very friendly and great to work with!

Great so far

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Heather L

We haven't seen our video yet but ones that we did see while choosing a vendor were great. Our videographer Matt was very unobtrusive, most of the time we didn't even know he was there. We can't wait to see the end result in a few weeks.