'One of the Top Wedding Photographers in LA'

Recently named 'One of the Top Wedding Photographers in Los Angeles' by zankyou.com, the largest wedding blog in the world. My style is a balance between a strong cinematic edge combined with photojournalism. I will direct you as necessary to capture an organic, vibrant energy during the portrait session. I am a member of 'Fearless Photographers', a directory of 'the best wedding photography in the world' I have a team of Associate Photographers whom are also Primary Shooters at a lower price point - they study under me and learn my method to ensure brand consistency. My rates: 8 HOURS - $3500 | 9 HOURS - $3700 | 10 HOURS - $3900 and please visit my website for a complete description of all services!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

California, Nationwide, and International (310) 598-8359

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kaitlin G

Wow, just wow! My husband and I used Fitz for our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding photos. He does offer discounts for packages of multiple events so we figured we would go for all three, which was one of the best ideas we made during wedding planning! He... Read More delivered above and beyond our expectations with each and every image. He his absolutely brilliant at capturing the mood and special moments of an event. My husband and I didn't invest in a wedding video, but with Fitz's photography style we really didn't need to anyway. Every time we look at the albums we are transported back to our special day just like it was the day of. He might take a bit more time than your average photographer to set up a shot...but it is always totally worth it. He is also great at coming up with ideas for where to do engagement shoots and excellent at making amateurs feel like models in front of the camera. I am so thrilled we chose Fitz to capture our special day, I will cherish these photos forever.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Rosalind N

Fitz is an amazing photographer who took every detail into account for our wedding day. I hate having my photo taken and he was great at making me feel comfortable. He captured the moments of our special day and I am so grateful.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 vivian s

Fitz's photography service is THE BEST decision we made towards our wedding and he is so talented and incredibly artistic, easy to work with and have strong work ethics. We booked Fitz for both engagement session and the wedding day. His work spoke for itself before we booked... Read More him, and our engagement session had gone by so fast and we felt like we went on a meet up with him, he gave easy directions and simple captured the most natural and genuine interactions between the couple. Of course, the finished work WOWed us. Fitz also played an important role on our wedding day, we felt very comfortable working with him. We completely trust him and his team on the day of our wedding, they did nothing but impressive work from stayed with wedding timeline, arrange with other vendors, applied his extensive experience in wedding photography to ensure everything happened accordingly. It was absolutely a pleasure to work with him and I would like to take this opportunity to highly recommend Fitz to be your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Ashley A

Fitz is the BEST!! My husband and I hired Fitz for our wedding last month in DTLA. We couldn't be more happy with how the pictures turned out. Fitz is extremely professional, kind and so creative/artistic. Some of the shots he got left us in awe. On the day of, he was... Read More amazing and helpful. We are soooo happy with Fitz and our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Rusha M

Fitz was incredibly helpful from the planning stages to the day of the actual photography. He's done this numerous times before and understands the common errors to avoid as well as the details that can make photos intimate, unique and special. He understood what I was looking... Read More to create with my proposal and my fiancee and I looked amazing with his deft use of lighting and composition and space. He has a wonderfully approachable demeanor and it was great to work with him

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Julie S

Do it! I asked myself how much I wanted to spend on a photographer, and I admittedly told myself this was one of the most important decision I'll make, because photos last forever and are worth a million words, and WOW! Literally breathtaking. Fitz is an incredible photographer... Read More and an incredible human. During our first conversation to get to know each other, it was like we had been long time friends, and his light-heartedness made working with him a highlight of our wedding day. His attention to detail and lighting gives every shot such uniqueness and truly captures the moment. His work in fashion gives him an edge to position you at times to grab the lighting just perfectly and then lets you be you so the photo comes out so genuine and beautiful. I could go on and on, but if you're reading this far, I must urge you to let Fitz give you the best photos you could ask for. Afterall, it's your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Justine T

If you're looking for a photographer for your special day, search no more. Fitz is simply amazing. He was very professional and so easy to work with. We had him shoot both our engagement session and our wedding and he was able to capture our love and the whole wedding day... Read More perfectly. I especially love his artistic style and how he doesn't always do the typical couple or wedding party shots. He's also great with communication and with helping you with any questions you have. Not too confident with posing? No problem! He's very good at coaching how to interact with the camera that you'll both feel like professional models after. Go with Fitz! I promise you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Hilary C

My husband and I worked with Fitz for our Engagement and Wedding photographs and are thankful that we did. We found Fitz here on TheKnot and were compelled to reach out to him after looking at his work. From the very first message I sent Fitz almost a year ago until now, he has... Read More always been timely with communication both in responding to us as well as keeping us on track on what he needed from us throughout the process. Fitz really took the time to understand what we were looking for and called out areas of concern ahead of time with solutions so we could plan accordingly (i.e. recommending a 2nd shooter based on the photos that we wanted and timeline.). Fitz is a man of his word which is so important when selecting someone to capture one of the most important days of your life. (i.e. always on time when meeting us and sending us the finished product when he said he would). We highly recommend Fitz!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 M L

Fitz was fantastic right from the off. His advice as we discussed our initial ideas was invaluable and we were very pleased we could share thoughts and suggestions so easily. Our skype calls were really helpful. The pictures are incredible and we could not be happier to have... Read More such beautiful images as a record of our wedding day. The grading and finish are exactly as we discussed and we have received endless compliments on the pictures from our friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Arana H

Fitz was phenomenal. He arrived on time and was super professional. He was very creative with his approach and worked well with a lot of demanding family members and friends, and bit of a chaotic event. He sent us pics soon after the ceremony and delivered the full package... Read More shortly thereafter. The pics came out gorgeous! I highly recommend Fitz!!

Fitz Carlile

My goal as an artist is to tell a meaningful and authentic story of your wedding day. To be faithful to your true personality as a couple. You are living, breathing, energetic and vibrant beings with personalities like none other. With a little bit of direction and lot of connection, we work together to explore and find the genuine sincerity in every moment. My work straddles the cinematic and documentary photography genre. I respect and document light and shadow. It is a part of our world, creating mood, depth, nuance, passion, mystery, contrast and harmony. To me, this is very important