Flawless By Tiffany

An on location makeup artist that will give you the look you have always dreamed of without breaking the bank. Flawless By Tiffany understands that every bride wants to look her best but has a budget! Call for a free consultation and see for yourself. Prices include airbrush and lash application!!!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Tanning, Beauty

Crystal Lake, IL serving Chicagoland (815) 252-9311

Booking Tiffany is a must to look your best on you

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Kalin S

Inviting Tiffany to do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and mothers is hands down one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. Leading up to my wedding I was able to get to know Tiffany really well as she offers the best waxing prices I've ever seen. Tiffany... Read More offers waxing discounts to brides leading up to the wedding. I got several Brazilian bikini waxes and underarms prior to my wedding. Tiffany was made it incredibly comfortable and was so quick! The best and cheapest waxing services I've ever gotten. I plan to continue using tiffany for these services even now after my wedding. The day of the wedding Tiffany showed up to my house early leaving plenty of time to get set up. Never once did anyone feel rushed. She even arrives with an amazing "getting ready" playlist and docking station to relax to some music while getting our hair and makeup done. Unlike other makeup artists I've encountered while being in friends weddings, Tiffany comes to you rather than you having to drive to a saloon which allowed us to get ready in the comfort of our home. She also spends 30+ minutes on each girl and does not rush to get through everyone. Tiffany also does a great job applying makeup to each girls comfort. For example, my mother in law never wears makeup so Tiffany gave her a soft casual look that she loved. I, on the other hand, wear makeup daily. Tiffany covered all my facial blotches and made my eyes pop so dramatically. Everyone of my 6 bridesmaids were thrilled with their makeup as well. My makeup didn't smudge or wear off the entire day, even after a lot of tears! I recommend Tiffany to everyone of my friends getting married!!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Jamie S

Tiffany does an amazing job. Everyone in my bridal party looked stunning. She is very nice & easy to work with!

The Best!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Jordan W

I booked Tiffany for my June wedding and couldn't have been happier! I did my trial in March and after having a less than perfect trial with another artist beforehand I was so happy I almost cried when I looked in the mirror. I brought in pictures and she listened very carefully... Read More to the look I was going for. It was perfectly glamorous but I still looked like myself. She came the day of the wedding to where we were getting ready and did myself and my 6 bridesmaids makeup. Everyone looked so beautiful and I can't imagine a better experience!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Lauren C

Tiffany was amazing to work with!! Everyone looked and felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kelly W

Tiffany was absolutely phenomenal to work with and I would highly recommend her for your wedding day make up. Tiffany came to our wedding location downtown to do 6 bridesmaids, 3 moms, and my make up the day of my wedding. This required an early start in order to get everyone... Read More done by noon. Tiffany arrived early and was absolutely incredible. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and I have never felt more beautiful. The trial process was very easy and I was even able to do a second trial to test out a different version of my eye make up. On the day of we knew exactly what make up I wanted and It could not have turned out any better. Tiffany listened to all of the aspects of my make up I liked and did not like and on the day of my wedding I felt like I looked like myself but an absolutely stunning version of myself. Cannot thank Tiffany enough and would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Nicole C

Tiffany was amazing! My makeup was FLAWLESS and I absolutely loved it. I felt like a princess :) She was so accommodating and did a makeup trial which was very helpful for me. Not only does she do a great job, but she was so kind and caring. I would highly recommend Flawless By... Read More Tiffany!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Aubrie S

Tiffany is incredible! I got married last Friday, and she had the challenge of getting myself, my 9 bridesmaids, 2 moms and an usher ready in the span of less than 6 hours. She nailed it without a hiccup. Everybody looked so beautiful, and she is so friendly with everyone! A few... Read More of my bridal party members don't wear makeup often, so they were worried about trying it but decided to anyways. Every single one of them were incredibly happy with how it turned out :)

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Juliann R

Tiffany was fantastic! I found her last minute when my original plans fell through. She was professional, flexible, and just got what I wanted without much direction. She did a great job and I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Ashley S

Tiffany is amazing!! I never thought I could look as beautiful as she made me. She did my make-up and my 7 bridesmaid ( it was a crazy day). Tiffany is extremely kind and enjoyable to work with. She made each of my girls look amazing and different, which I loved. The entire... Read More process from the trial to the wedding was so stress free is was incredible.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Katie B

I had the pleasure of having Robin, of Flawless by Tiffany, do my make up for my brothers wedding! To say that she did amazing is an understatement! The outcome was perfect. She was so professional and easy to talk to. She listened to the things I like and dislike before we... Read More started and made me feel so very much at ease the whole time. When she was finished, I felt like the most beautiful, glamorous version of myself. I can't say enough about the team at Flawless by Tiffany. The excel at their craft and exceeded all my expectations. Robin, thank you so much for doing such an outstanding job making me feel so pretty for my brothers big day. You are the best!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Pam L

While reading reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot, I came across some very favorable ones for Flawless by Tiffany. I reached out to her, and she responded very quickly. Although Tiffany was not available for my date, she put me in contact with her associate, Robbyn Blick.... Read More Robbyn met me and my maid of honor in her home for a consultation and trial makeup. On the day of my ceremony, she traveled to my hotel and did the makeup for me, two bridesmaids, and a junior bridesmaid. I absolutely LOVED how I looked for my wedding day. I have never felt so beautiful. The airbrushed foundation lasted the entire day. My pictures are breathtaking, thanks to Robbyn. You will not be disappointed if you choose to hire her for your special event.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Rebecca Z

I booked Robbyn B. from "Flawless By Tiffany" for my June 11th Wedding... Robbyn did such an amazing job! I had a photo for inspiration, but she did even better than I could have imagined! I felt so beautiful and my makeup held up for a Long and Hot outdoor wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Dana F

I've truly never felt more beautiful! Tiffany does such an amazing job! I got so many compliments on my big day! Not only does she do gorgeous makeup but she is super personable and makes you feel extremely comfortable! I felt so relaxed with her and was able to have... Read More everyday, normal conversations that I'd have with a friend! I am going to recommend Tiffany to anyone and everyone I possibly can! She is such a sweetheart and a true professional! I felt flawless on the most important day of my life! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME LOOK AND FEEL SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Tiffany was AMAZING to work with. She was recommended to me by a friend, and I will recommend her to everyone. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day--the make-up really provides that finishing touch. And all of my bridesmaids were just stunning. Highly recommend her - very... Read More friendly and determined to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your make-up. Thanks, Tiffany!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Joe S

Tiffany is phenomenal. She will make anyone feel beautiful. She is such a fun person to work with and really knows what she is doing. I had seen some other makeup artist's work and it all looked the same. Tiffany really looks at each person and knows how to highlight different... Read More features to make everyone feel special and unique. I love Tiffany! I wish I could take her around with me!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jamie M

Tiffany is amazing! After more than 12 hours outside in 100 degree heat for our wedding, both mine, and all of my bridesmaids' make up still looked just as good as it did at the start of the day. She also traveled to our venue to do our make-up, which was so convenient! I would... Read More definitely recommend her to any of my friends getting married.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Martha E

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with for my August wedding! Her work is flawless, and she is competitively priced. I am so happy with my bridal makeup. She made me look wonderful, and I still looked like myself. All of my bridesmaids who got their makeup done could not... Read More stop talking about her amazing work and saying "how did you find her?! She's the best!". You can't go wrong with Tiffany!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Meghan R

We hired Tiffany for bride, bridal party and MOB make-up; She met all my expectations and more on our wedding day. Not only was the make up exactly how I had hoped, she made the process fun and stress free. Having someone I trusted and someone with a calming force was very... Read More important to me - Tiffany is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Absolutely Amazing! I was so happy with my makeup for the big day and so was my bridal party. Tiffany was such a pleasure to work with and I had such a comfortable, trusting feeling working with her!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Hillary H

Simply stated - Tiffany is THE BEST! From booking and trial runs all the way to our big day, she made everything so easy. Our bridesmaids, Mothers, and of course myself, were absolutely thrilled with her talent. We all received countless compliments on our makeup; we're all so... Read More happy we chose her services. She surpassed our expectations and her personality made her a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Lexi S

Tiffany is absolutely amazing. She is so easy to talk to and will do exactly what you want. I received SO many compliments on not only my makeup, but my bridesmaids and my mothers also. She does such a great job and will make you look your best for your big day. I have been in... Read More quite a few weddings and she is by far the best makeup artist. I will recommend her to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Laura S

Tiffany did an amazing job on my makeup, and my 8 bridesmaids! She was very good at creating the individual "look" we were all going for. I asked for a natural but glamorous look... And that's exact what I got! The airbrush foundation truly looks flawless. She was sweet and easy... Read More to work with. I'd definitely recommend her to future brides!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sarah C

Tiffany was wonderful to work with from day 1. She welcomed me into her home for a trial, and even worked with me when I wanted to switch it up and try something different. She did my makeup for my engagement photos, and wedding. Usually at weddings I hear bridesmaids complain... Read More about their makeup/hair. But every single bridesmaid absolutely loved it. We felt so pretty and Tiffany was so wonderful to work with. I recommend her to EVERYONE that I know that is getting married!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Tara D

Tiffany is an amazing makeup artist. She is organized, dedicated and always brings a big smile to your big day. She did both my wedding and my sisters and we could not have been happier. Tiffany immediately warms up the room when she walks in and makes everyone at ease.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Tiffany is by far one of the most amazing make-up artists I have ever encountered. She was highly recommended to me from a college friend and she did not disappoint! Everyone in my bridal party (9 bridesmaids) and my mom were beyond impressed with her skill, ability to tailor... Read More to each face/personality, as well as meeting each individuals needs. I absolutely loved her and my hairstylist was also impressed with her skills and hopes to use her in the future. I couldn't recommend any one person more than I would recommend Tiffany! Price is extremely reasonable, especially for the amount of time she dedicates to making everyone look beautiful! Price listed is for the bride which includes the trial also! Price for bridesmaids and mom was lower than the price listed.

Tiffany Berry

Hi! I am Tiffany. Founder and makeup artist at Flawless. I am a mommy, wife, candy lover and a makeup junkie! After being an esthetician and working in the beauty industry for years I realized my true passion was bridal makeup. So I started my own business. I wanted to make it easy for brides… Free trials/Flawless makeup. It still amazes me that my job is to make brides look and feel beautiful. I love being part of such a special day.