DJ - MC - Lighting - PhotoBooth

We are a full service entertainment company specializing in all types of events including weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, promo events, fundraisers, holiday parties, and dance clubs. We all know that a DJ can make or break a party. Flawless Entertainment DJs only accept professional, experienced, and proven DJs to be a part of our company. We use only top of the line cutting edge sound and video equipment. We excel at both emceeing and DJing to motivate the crowd to dance and have an unforgettable time. One interesting fact about Flawless Entertainment DJs is that other DJ companies often hire us for their own private events. And because of this fact, we are known as the DJ’s DJ!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Tiffany C

Sooo DJ Ace and Tish are seriously amazing-- their personalities, their music selection, and their customer service are to die for when you're looking for the perfect DJ. We met up with Ace and Tish at their office in October 2016 for our wedding in April 2017. After a few... Read More minutes in their office, we felt super comfortable and felt like we had this instant connection. We ended up booking with them that same night. DJ Ace and Tish are seriously SO down to Earth and genuine and they're willing to give you feedback on any of your concerns. We ended up giving DJ Ace some songs we wanted played during our ceremony/reception but pretty much we gave him free rein for the party/dancing part of our wedding. THAT WAS THE PERFECT THING TO DO because DJ Ace is THE BEST when it comes to knowing what your crowd wants to listen to on the dance floor. We had such a diverse group of people at our wedding and were worried that people wouldn't dance (especially since our wedding was on a Sunday night). Well here comes DJ Ace playing music that EVERYONE was dancing to -- we even ended up paying them to stay an extra hour! We got so many compliments from EVERYONE about the music and the nice woman (Tish!!) at the photo booth. I don't think you can go wrong with DJ Ace and Tish. They're super amazing and we are so happy we booked them for our special day.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jaclyn B

DJ Ace transformed our magical day from good to great! He created a fun atmosphere for all our guests. We had lots of specific requests with music and he was able to accommodate all of our wishes. Thank you again!! Flawless Entertainment DJs is Highly recommended!! :)

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Marissa R

DJ Ace is awesome!! We hired him for our wedding and we absolutely loved him. He and his wife, Tisha, are very organized and easy to work with. They worked with us on our budget which really helped us out. Our guests also went on and on about how fun he was. If you want to get... Read More your guests on the dance floor all night, hire Ace. He did a great job on helping us make our special song choices happen and also played songs that everyone loved throughout the night. He even walked the crowd through some dance moves, which was very fun. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Ace to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kiara S

DJ Ace did a phenomenal job at the wedding for my husband and I on 5/20/17. He knows how to keep a crowd on the dance floor...we had people on the floor before it was even open! Ha! Beyond the outstanding music selections, DJ Ace did AMAZING with the uplighting and monogram... Read More lighting. I was thinking we could only choose one color for the lighting but the colors changed throughout the night, which I absolutely loved. I highly recommend that you utilize his DJ and lighting services because you cannot beat his price! Most places will charge you a fortune for the lighting alone. This guy and his wife, Tisha were so personable and patient with all of my requests and questions leading up to the wedding. Ace definitely EXCEEDED my expectations and I cannot wait to utilize him for my next event. I highly recommend this guy. I initially thought it was too good to be true with all the 5 star reviews (lol) but I can see why now! I would give 10 stars if I could. You cannot beat the customer service, price, or talent. Thank you for making my wedding amazing. It's a night I will never forget and you are a huge part of that. Thank you so much :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Victoria R

We were so fortunate to have DJ Ace and Tisha (photobooth) at our wedding on 5/26/17. There are not enough compliments in this world to give to the both of them in order to do justice, But WoW! What a remarkable team!! We met them back in October 2016 and as soon as we left... Read More their office my now husband and I looked at each other once in the car and at the same time said "we love them!!!!" We knew they were going to be a perfect fit for our wedding. From the very beginning of the Ceremony, to the very last minute of our reception, the music was PERFECT. All of our guest also had tons of fun at the photo booth. They had even offered to us a ride at the end of the night when my husband and I were a little disheveled, but we had a ride on its way. LOL That kind gesture proves what great people they are. Communication,song selection and payments with them also super easy. THANK YOU ACE FOR BEING A PART OF OUR PERFECT DAY! we are so sad it is over but next time we have a party, we know who to call! :) Victoria and Todd

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Omar S

DJ Ace was the DJ for my wedding. We chose Ace after reading all his great reviews. We set up a call as my wife and I were a bit worried about all the different genres of music we wanted to play and some restrictions we had at our ceremony venue (it was at a park and P.A.... Read More systems were not permitted). Ace quickly put us at ease. He came up with answers for everything and he had the perfect set up. As for the day of, it was great. He mixed in all the genres perfectly. He was a great MC., He kept open communication with us and kept everything on time. All of our guests complimented Ace in the weeks that followed. Definitely a must for your wedding if you are on the fence between Ace and another DJ.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Morgan T

DJ Ace is hands down the greatest DJ I've ever experienced in my life, and I am so lucky that he was our wedding DJ. did the sound for our ceremony and reception and it was incredible. Our reception was so much fun and it's all because of DJ Ace. He and Tisha made the planning... Read More process so easy, they have an interactive website that lets you choose songs for certain moments, create a playlist as well as a DO NOT playlist. Arcell and Tisha ,made me feel so comfortable, I feel as if we are friends. Their packages are very reasonable, especially for the quality of service you will receive. I recommend them to everyone, I am truly so grateful to DJ Ace & Co. for making my wedding so great.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Shirley S

Ace and Co were a great addition to my son's wedding. I am the Mother of the Groom and we worked together to get our Dance Song Just Right!!! Ace was a gem and it all worked out wonderfully!!! I would totally recommend DJ Ace for any event.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Maria K

100% happy with Flawless Entertainment DJs! I had them do the ceremony music, reception music and the photobooth. I put all the instructions on the portal and it was absolutely perfect and they listened to each instruction! For the reception portion I didn't put much in the... Read More playlist area, only a couple, but they nailed the music! We were dancing all night long and it was awesome! DJ Ace was a fun and easy going MC and made sure everyone was taken care of. Tisha was SO quick in responding to any e-mail. She worked around the clock looking at the e-mail time stamps! I was worried about the set-up and coordination with the hotel, but everything was completely taken care of and I didn't need to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Thank you so much!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sharon P

We got married on March 25, 2017 and seriously...hands down....Best DJ I've ever had!! Everything flowed so nicely and they were amazing!! Super nice and friendly, I know they not only are amazing people, but secret superheros for the amount of work they do! The wedding was a... Read More blast and the photo booth was AWESOME! I could not think of having anyone else than Flawless Entertainment!! Music was always on point and kept the crowd dancing the night away. We really appreciated all that was done and look forward to recommending DJ Ace to anyone!! He helped a lot with music selections and edited some of our song requests! If you don't know about DJ Ace and his wife then you're heavily missing out! Class act all the way and so patient when we kept emailing back and forth ( which we did a lot near the end). Seriously the real deal! Only one name for a DJ comes to mine and it's Ace all the way!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Johanna M

DJ Ace played great music the whole time and stuck to the type of music we requested, everyone had an awesome time and keep telling us how fun our wedding was, he always kept people on the dance floor. Tisha was amazing, helping with everything and working with us on anything we... Read More needed. Their photo booth was also extremely fun with great props and the pictures all came out very nice! Highly recommend Flawless Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Frances S

Just had my wedding at the Hotel Maya in Long Beach this weekend and had DJ Ace as the DJ/MC for the evening. For someone who has gone to DJ shows for years, I was worried I would not be able to find a wedding DJ that went above the level of a stereotypical wedding DJ. I was... Read More REALLY impressed with DJ Ace's mixing chops! From our meeting and my song requests, he could tell when people came up to request songs "on my behalf" were really from me or not! He knew which songs to play when and was able to keep the dance floor completely full all night! Not to mention, his non dominant personality as an MC allowed the wedding to be about me and my groom rather than himself. I could NOT ask for more in a wedding DJ! I was pleased to get so many compliments on the music on the biggest night of my life! You would think they could not top my expectations more but they did! Tisha with Flawless DJ's set up such an impressive open photo booth, it was a hit! I did not expect it, but I received a beautiful scrapbook of copies of the photo strips, with written comments from the guests and decorative stickers! At the end of the night, I got a flash drive of all the photos! I honestly could not ask for more!! Thank you Flawless DJs for making my and my hubby's big day so awesome!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Shawn H

Julie and I were married on 10/29/2016 at the Casino in San Clemente. It was one of the best days nights of my life and DJ ACE and his wife were the soundtrack of it. ACE was referred to me by another highly recommended DJ who had a prior commitment on the night of my wedding. I... Read More met with several DJs prior to meeting ACE, but I was sold on him almost immediately. He is a real mixing DJ, not some kid that does it part time and just puts your playlist on his laptop and then hits play at your reception. Trust me there are a lot of those out there. We got married in San Clemente and DJ ACE is in Long Beach. There are a lot of DJs between those two cities. We went with him. He and his wife do this for a living and it shows. They have a great website to manage your account, playlists, requests, etc...His wife Tisha did our photo booth which was a huge hit at the reception. ACE himself was money! played all the songs I asked for at the right times. He spoke when he needed to, but did not feel the need to be the center of attention. He reads the dance floor and plays the music based on his experience that keeps the vibe and the flow of the party moving. We had the venue until 11pm. At 11pm the dance floor was PACKED! all of the venue workers were giving him the "cut the music" signals, and I saw him look away from them and play one more song for us. There was too much energy to stop it at 11pm, and he knew that. That sealed the deal for me. I HIGHLY recommend DJ ACE and Tisha. They are good people, he is a real DJ that will give you what you want (even if you don't necessarily know what that is). A wedding DJ can make or break a reception, so do yourself a favor and meet with ACE before you make your decision. You will not be disappointed. You know how you know when the DJ was amazing? When you run up to him after the last song is played and give him a big hug. True Story. Lastly- Buy the "dancing on a cloud" option. It is awesome! ACE/Tisha- Thank you for making our night so amazing. Please feel free to use Julie and I as a reference anytime. You were perfect. May you have continued success. Much love and respect....

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Allison S

After having DJ Ace at my sisters wedding two years ago we knew that we had to have him back for our wedding this October! As the day approached it was very easy to use his online portal to submit our requests, timeline, and party details. He was punctual and professional in our... Read More setup and worked great with our venue coordinator. DJ Ace kept the party going all night long and all of our guests had a blast. From cocktail hour to the last song of the night, the song choices were perfect. The dance floor was packed all night. And just like the last wedding, the night ended with the crowd chanting his name! We can't thank DJ Ace enough for another great family wedding. You will definitely not be disappointed by choosing DJ Ace for you wedding or event. He's the best!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

DJ Ace is hands down the best. He DJ-ed my friend's wedding this past Saturday and I was very impressed with the variety of music, presence on the mic, and keeping the wedding on schedule. Most importantly, he's nice and genuinely cares about his clients. I had to coordinate... Read More with him during reception and he was very accommodating. Also, I thought it'd be good to highlight the variety of music. The bride and groom are both from different cultural backgrounds with young and old family members. DJ ACE easily got everyone to dance! If you want someone who will exceed your dj expectations, call DJ Ace.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Janis T

DJ Ace and Trisha are awesome to work with and very professional. Great people, great equipment, on time, responsive, and everything came about as agreed. DJ Ace did a great job emcee'ing the ceremony, cocktails, reception, games, etc. Had a great feel for the crowd, and music... Read More choice was on point. Great smoothly-run photobooth, which all the guests loved. Will hire them again for future events. Flawless!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

When I went searching for DJs for our wedding I started where I start most of my searches for service providers..yelp! When I came across the reviews for Dj Ace, I spotted the things being repeatedly mentioned that were important to me: That he was professional, that he kept the... Read More dance floor filled, that he was able to appeal to a wide variety of guests seamlessly, that he was prompt and through with communications. We booked a consult with him and from the first conversation, I could tell he was our choice! At *every* turn he and his AMAZING wife, Tisha (seriously. I need Tisha helping me in my business too!) were on POINT. At the wedding itself, he had the feeling and the mood we wanted NAILED down! And how he appealed to such a diverse group ( from teenagers to our older Puerto Rican Aunties...he had them ALL up and dancing), that was SKILL! We could NOT have been more pleased! Thank you Ace and Tisha! You made our day AWESOME!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Monique K

We were just married this weekend and my husband and I felt it was so important to give DJ ACE 5 stars for making our wedding a party everyone would be talking about. We received many compliments from our guests about the music. We felt that he had a really good understanding... Read More of the crowd and the flow of the party, he played the right music at the right times and knew how to keep the dance floor packed. We had a variety of song requests from old school pop, r&b, oldies, rap, Latin, alternative and country and every song choice flowed at the perfect time. I truly feel like you have to have a referral for a great DJ, and we're glad we shopped around until we found DJ Ace.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

DJ ace did an amazing job at my wedding. He is so personable and ensures that everyone has a good time. I am so happy that my husband and I found him. I would absolutely work with DJ ace again for other events such as parties, birthdays, and any other celebrations. Thank you DJ... Read More ace for making our special day so enjoyable.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 carmen c

DJ Ace recently performed at our wedding last week. We cannot begin to count how many compliments we received from guests about the DJ. We first found DJ Ace through yelp. DJ Ace was willing to drive to meet me for the first time before we booked him. From our first meet I... Read More could easily see that he was was very professional, down to earth, and had very competitive pricing. This is a husband/and wife team. We worked directly with DJ Ace and his wife Tisha. There was no middleman that we had to go through... So you know they are very honest and proud of their work. The interface on their website is easy to manage... you choose songs for each part of the wedding. It allows you to choose the timeline for your wedding. A few days before our big day, DJ Ace and Tisha gave us a call to do a run-down of our wedding. They were very pleasant, patient, and answered all of our questions and concerns. We conversed via email quite a bit as well.. even at odd/late hours of the night/and weekends...replies are within an hour. For our wedding we also had an add-on photobooth and slideshow/projector. Tisha managed our photobooth and the guests enjoyed her company. She was professional, welcoming, and made sure everyone had a great time. On the day of the wedding, the husband/and wife team arrived early and set up all the equipment promptly... this included speakers/sound systems for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception. They matched our wedding color theme with lighting perfectly. The photobooth template was amazing! For the wedding, we were concerned that our guests (consisting of parents/family members, and friends) would not dance due to age gap, and coming from an Asian family. However, once the music started, even the young children occupied the dance floor. We were surprised how lively the dance floor had become. DJ Ace was able to feel the vibe and play tunes at the right time. We were surprised that most guests stayed to midnight dancing. Besides playing music, he was also a great emcee, keeping the crowd entertained. For those reading this, book DJ Ace and Flawless Entertainment without any reservation. I will surely recommend him and all friends and family for any future events. DJ Ace and Tisha, we thank you again for being a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Richard J

Wow, what can I say. DJ Ace is super awesome. We got our first taste of Dj Ace at my friends wedding last year in March. We loved his skills and song selection so much that we decided to book him for our wedding. He was very accommodating for all our needs and met with us... Read More anytime we were free. He was great at mixing the songs for us for our wedding. We had old school hip hop, new school, indian, hispanic, and sri lankan songs all played and he found a way to do so perfectly. All our guests were so surprised that he was able to do so especially the sri lankan guests. He also brought the dancing on the cloud machine which was awesome and it made our first dance that much better. Thank you DJ Ace for all your help and we will be recommending him for all our friends and family in the future. BTW- Tisha, Dj Ace's assistant rocks, she helped us coordinate our timeline to perfection. PS- i believe he is also playing at another one of our friends wedding later this year.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

Where to begin about the great job Dj Ace did for our wedding in February, 2016. We did our research and his reviews were exactly what we were looking for in a dj. I called him in November to book him and he answered right away. His rates were very reasonable and he thoroughly... Read More explained the services and packages he offers. His assistant Sheila took care of the details and deposit for us by paypal. Everything was confirmed via email as well as the access to their website for event details, song selection, suggestions, payment link, etc. Very easy to use and a great tool to plan the music for specific dances or parts of the reception or ceremony. I was also able to speak with Dj Ace 2 weeks before the ceremony for a few details including providing him with some traditional Greek music via dropbox for a small portion of the dancing. The day of the event went flawless. He was there early to set up, test the system, and to coordinate with the officiant. He hit every cue with our officiant and the coordinators. He had every song we requested and the sound system was fantastic. He kept the party going and was able to do that with the most diverse group of guests ever (Vietnamese, Chinese, Mexican, Greek wedding!) The guests all had nothing but great things to say including the seniors who were dancing as well! He kept the levels perfect and not too loud, but loud enough. He interacted with the guests and took all requests. If you ever need a dj for an event, I would not recommend anyone else before Dj Ace. Dj Ace is a professional at his craft and his business. Anytime we need a dj we know who to call! Thank you so much for making our event so special!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016

DJ Ace did nothing short of a perfect job on our wedding this January. He hit all of our requirements on the head and went above and beyond our high expectations: - Our ceremony had very specific music/song requirements and DJ Ace nailed it. - DJ Ace struck a perfect... Read More balance between being sociable/interactive with the crowd and being subtle/undistracting. - He did a masterful job of reading our rather diverse crowd of guests and playing our playlist accordingly. Songs flowed seamlessly from one to the next and everyone had a fantastic time on the dance floor. - DJ Ace was extremely professional and incredibly easy to work with. It goes without saying that we wouldn't hesitate to recommend DJ Ace for your event.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

Amazing DJ and person! I cannot thank DJ Ace enough for making our wedding special and so much fun! The DJ was one of our top priorities for our wedding, we wanted to make sure everyone would have a good time and dance all night. We got that and a lot more from DJ Ace! From... Read More the first time I spoke to Ace I could tell he was very experienced and professional. He was very laid back and down to earth and he answered all of my questions. Ace and Tisha we're very quick to respond to any phone call or email and it helped to make the wedding planning so much easier. We set up a meeting with Ace before we booked him to talk with him and see what he is all about. He is not only a great DJ but a great person, he was so easy to talk to and made us feel real comfortable about choosing him. He listened to us and really cared about what kind of music we wanted. He played everything we requested for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. He has a great website that allows you to request songs and to also give him the itinerary for your day. Ace showed up on time and had everything set up way before the ceremony so we did not have to worry about him or the music. He also followed up with me a few days before the wedding to make sure everything was good and called me the day of the wedding to let me know where he was at and assure me that everything was going smooth. He had everyone dancing all night to all types of music. Everyone had a great time and loved the music, it was definitely a night we will always remember, thanks to Ace. We also used his photo booth which everyone loved and used all night. They had a ton of great props and the picture quality was great. The person helping with the photo booth was very professional and attentive to everyone. He was very patient with everyone and helped out whenever he needed to. Overall, I would recommend anyone to DJ Ace for any music or photo booth need. He made our wedding that much more special and we cannot thank him enough for that.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

We booked DJ Ace for our engagement party at Balboa Bay resort in New Port beach and he was very professional, showing up on time, attentive and playing the music we requested in advance. DJ Ace is a professional vendor but also laid back and fun to interact with. Our guests... Read More came from all over the place and of difference age groups, and he was able to blend the music to our taste and putting his own spin to entertain the entire group. At times he even took to the dance floor to show us some cool dance moves. We would definitively recommend him for any events- large or small

DJ Ace

DJ Ace the co-founder and principal DJ, has followed a path toward music and DJing since he was 13 years old. He started his DJ career by DJing all his junior high and high school dances including his own prom. He was a tour DJ by the age of 17 and has toured with various Hip Hop and Rock bands. Besides tours, he has also DJ-ed at many clubs, corporate, and private events. After many years of paying dues he has emerged to become one the strongest full package DJs in Southern CA. The main reason he started this company is not for the "cool" or money factor... He did it to make events rock!