A Flawless Airbrush Experience for Your Wedding!

A wedding is a once in a lifetime event. Let us help you create the special look that will last in your memories and photographs for years to come. We feel it is very important to meet with you to understand the look you desire prior to that special day. Certified Professional Hair & Makeup Team

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

On Location, Orlando, FL (407) 600-4280
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Meghan D

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Alicia and her team did such an amazing job with my bridal party. They are so professional and made my morning so special. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. I will definitely recommend her to any upcoming bride.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachael W

I was very happy with the day-of services! The artist was prompt, professional and made sure we finished on time, and that everyone felt great about the way they looked. The only downside was the %25 upcharge for early morning services that applied to every member of my party.... Read More It won't apply to most brides, because morning weddings aren't the norm, but if you need to start early, factor in an extra %25 per person.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Robyn T

I first met Alicia when she did makeup for my sister's wedding, so when it was my turn, I looked nowhere else but to her and her team for my wedding hair and makeup. Being someone who doesn't typically wear a ton of makeup, I truly felt so comfortable with Alicia during the... Read More trial - she and Rebecca really nailed the bridal look I wanted to achieve. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I have Alicia and Rebecca to thank. Alicia also was really great at following up to confirm timelines, costs, etc., prior to the wedding which was super helpful during the month leading up to the big day. If you’re looking for a professional, affordable, down-to-earth vendor for your wedding day hair and make-up, you need to use Flawless Faces by Alicia.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Laura T

My overall experience with the team from Flawless faces by Alicia was exceptional. Alicia and Ali were both very professional from start to finish. They showed up on time and made me look the abouslute best I could look in no time at all. I would highly recommend using Alicia... Read More and her team for your bridal needs. I can't recommend them enough. I felt my absolute best and so beautiful because of them. I received many overwhelming compliments on my hair and my makeup that they did! Even though it was a very hot humid day in Florida my hair and makeup held up the entire time. I wish they lived closer so I could use them again for a special occasion. Without a doubt these two are top notch professionals! ❤️ I can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Laura T

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Ashley H

Alicia and her team did the makeup and hair for me, my mom, and all 6 of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I loved my trial session and knew they would be flawless, day of, and they totally were! Every girl came with an idea of their hair and makeup goals, and they each turned... Read More out completely gorgeous! I appreciated their ability to set a timeframe and how precise they were in keeping to the timeline. Yet, if anyone needed a touch up, they were happy to help! I will definitely recommend Flawless Faces to all my friends!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kimberly J

Alicia’s makeup was STUNNING, my bridesmaids absolutely loved their makeup! Her airbrush makeup for me and my wedding party was beautiful, and looked very natural, both in pictures and in person. I have acne scars and she made them disappear without making my face look caked... Read More with foundation. I highly recommend Alicia if you are looking for makeup services!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Katie S

Alicia and Rebecca did an amazing job with myself and my bridesmaids. Our hair and makeup was perfect, and exactly how we all wanted it to be. I received compliments all night about my hair and makeup, and how I had that "bride glow", thanks to Alicia and Rebecca. I highly... Read More recommend Flawless Faces by Alicia to any soon-to-be bride for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jamie B

Alicia was very prompt in returning my inquiry right away. She was extremely flexible when scheduling the makeup trial, and very timely the day of the wedding by arriving early to the venue set up her station. Her professional demeanor, and excellent communication skills from... Read More our first conversation up until the big day was outstanding. Her skillful and artistic abilities made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Tara B

I simply cannot say enough good things about Alicia and Rebekah! I am not a girly girl so when planning my wedding I was dreading finding someone to do hair and makeup since that's not really my thing. Alicia and her team were recommended to me by my now sister-in-law as well... Read More as some friends that also had used her services for their weddings. I'm SO glad that I called her! Her and Rebekah made me feel at ease during my consultation (especially since I'd never worn fake lashes or hair extensions before) and I was super pleased with the result! Alicia also was quick to reply to emails and to accommodate a bridesmaid that had concerns about her hair. The day of the wedding Alicia and Rebekah where there on time and were very professional and finished in a timely manner. I also felt the rates charged were super reasonable for the incredible service that they provided. They made us very relaxed and made all the girls feel confident and beautiful. My makeup and hair were on point the entire day and kept me looking like a princess right up to the last photographer shot at our exit! I would def recommend! Thank you so much for being such an important part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jessica B

The Flawless Faces by Alica team is fantastic! I was nervous about making hair and make up decisions for such a huge occasion, but Alicia and her team left me and all of my girls feeling confident and the perfect combination of glamorous yet natural. We felt so relaxed spending... Read More time getting ready with them that morning and I would recommend them to any bride looking for a fun and stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kate L

Alicia and her team delivered amazing results for our big day. We had myself and four bridesmaids. We had an early start and they got through us quickly but didn't miss a beat when it came to perfection. The girls' hair was lovely and their makeup stunning! We were all so... Read More impressed. Choosing them is a must!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Megan R

Alicia and her team were great ! They did beautiful hair & makeup for 7 ladies total, and really took the time to make sure me and each of my bridesmaids was happy with our wedding day look!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Casey M

Alicia and Rebekah from Flawless Faces by Alicia did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for my wedding!! I kind of procrastinated and waited till the last minute to find someone for hair and makeup but thank goodness Alicia answered my call. There was no hesitation setting up... Read More a trial run and booking her with a month out from my wedding. On wedding day I was nervous and anxious as I sat there and got my hair and makeup done. They finished and I went to look at myself in the mirror and thought "wow! I look and feel so beautiful!" Alicia did an amazing job on not only my makeup but my mother and bridesmaids. And Rebekah was awesome accommodating to the different hair styles everyone wanted. I would definitely recommend Flawless Faces by Alicia to anyone. What an amazing team with wonderful personalities! Thank you again, for making me feel like the most beautiful bride!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Reghan B

Had the best experience! Very professional and accommodating. We're so friendly and helpful during my trial and did amazing work the day of! My bridesmaids loved their looks and I was worried about fake lashes and they felt great! Loved working with these girls!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Maria C

Alicia was amazing! She was very professional and made me look like a princess. My make up looked on point the entire day. She also did the make up for my mom and my mother in law and they also looked amazing. I would recommend a 100%.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kali D

Alicia was wonderful to work with and made me look flawless on my wedding day!! I'm am a procrastinator and waited until the last minute to contact Alicia about doing my makeup. She got back to me within what seemed like minutes and even fit me in for a trial the next day. She... Read More was wonderful to work with on the day of the wedding, showed up when she said she would and got all 4 of us done on time (early if I remember). When I finally made it back to my room around midnight, my makeup looked the same as when she put it on. I can't thank her enough!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kasey H

I can't even begin to describe how pleased I was with the Flawless Faces by Alicia team. They were attentive to what each of the girls was looking for and did a great job recreating the looks we wanted! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup for my wedding the... Read More day. The girls looked flawless! I can't say thank you enough to the team for getting us done on time and making sure that everyone was happy with their look. I would highly recommend the Flawless Faces team to anyone looking for a fresh and classic look for their wedding day. Thank you a million times for the expertise and patience, and of course for the beautiful finished look!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Nicole D

This is the second time I have used Flawless Faces! My engagement pictures were amazing so I knew they were the perfect choice for my wedding day. They were so patient when my sister asked to change her hair. And flexible with my grandmother... she has never had her makeup... Read More done before! They are professional and I always knew what to expect. Alicia is always available for questions to ensure you are comfortable. All brides have moments of stress - Flawless Faces will make sure your hair and makeup isn't one of them!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca S

My wedding planning lasted for over a year, and then came Hurricane Matthew and changed everything!! So, I must say it was very nice working with Alicia. She was super flexible and able to still work with us as the whole wedding was moved from Cocoa Beach to Clearwater Beach... Read More in very short notice. I am super happy with both my hair and makeup on the big day as well as for my bridal party..I must say we were all flawless!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Annette R

Having a large Bridal party I was worried that it would be impossible to get everyone taken care of and still be on time... The minute Alicia and her team took over I felt relief knowing that we were working with a team of professionals that knew exactly how to execute and... Read More deliver as promised. We simply showed what we had in mind as far as make up and hair, and they worked with us the whole way.. Thank you so much !!! We loved it -Happy Bride

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Ines V

Alicia and Rebekah were the best! They did make up and hair for myself, my mother, and 5 bridesmaids. We were all very satisfied with our services. They were on time and efficient with the time they had to complete everyone. I went with a natural airbrush make up and an updo and... Read More it lasted all day in Florida May heat. I would recommend definitely recommend going with the airbrush makeup.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Samantha E

Alicia and Rebekah were fabulous! Both of them were very in tune with the trends, yet also knew what styles would work best based on their experience and my specific style. I am NOT a heavy makeup type of girl, so I was super nervous for my hair and makeup trial, which I had... Read More right before my engagement pictures. Even after I looked in the mirror, I was a little shellshocked, but Alicia was reassuring that everything would look more natural on camera. She was exactly right. My makeup looked natural and beautiful in the pictures--I looked like a better version of myself! The wedding day was no different. Alicia and Rebekah were extremely efficient and got over 10 ladies ready to go and looking fabulous on time. I was very impressed that eyelashes and airbrush foundation were included and their price was still less than other vendors I researched. One thing to be aware of is that you do need to pay for their parking, so research where the non-valet parking is to avoid an extra charge. Overall, a wonderful experience. I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Olivia D

Alicia and her team did a fabulous job on my wedding day! I was highly satisfied and my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and got many complements throughout the night.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

Alicia is not only an amazing makeup artist but a professional business women. My whole experience with Alicia from start to finish was nothing but enjoyable! She made my bridal party and myself look amazing! She uses professional high end products that not only make you look... Read More amazing in person and pictures, but also lasts all day and all night!

Alicia Wright

The artist behind Flawless Faces is Alicia. I was born and raised in Orlando, FL. After graduating high school I attended one of the most prestigious makeup schools in the country, Joe Blasco Makeup Center. There I obtained a degree in Beauty, Airbrush, Theatre, and Special FX makeup. Since graduating I have had the opportunity and privilege to work with influential makeup artists such as Bobbi Brown over the last ten years. These experiences have allowed me to appreciate natural beauty and the excitement of providing a unique service on a bride's special day.