A Flawless Airbrush Experience for Your Wedding!

A wedding is a once in a lifetime event. Let us help you create the special look that will last in your memories and photographs for years to come. We feel it is very important to meet with you to understand the look you desire prior to that special day. Certified Professional Hair & Makeup Team

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

On Location, Orlando, FL Serving all of Florida (407) 600-4280
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Stephanie S

Alicia was hands down the best makeup artist i have ever used! From my trial run with her, to follow up before the wedding, and the day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly. She really is amazing at what she does and she knows how to make everyone in the bridal party feel... Read More beautiful. I got compliments from wedding guests all night long on how flawless my makeup was, and the entire bridal party told me how nice and profressional Alicia was to work with. I love Alicia's makeup skills so much, that I had asked her come to another state where I got married to do our makeup. No one in NC was as good as Alicia, and I only wanted the best for my big day. If you havnt had a chance yet to work with Alicia I highly recommend you do!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Alyse M

I probably spent more time researching hair & makeup artists than any other vendor for my wedding. I was looking for someone who matched my budget and whose portfolio was full of women who looked natural and not overdone. I knew Alicia was the one as soon as I saw her work!... Read More Alicia and her hair stylist for my wedding, Angelica, were so pleasant to spend time with, efficient, and great at what they do. One of my bridesmaids rarely wears makeup and had to try not to cry when she saw the makeup Alicia did for her - it was so beautiful and exactly perfect for her. At our first look, my husband couldn't stop grinning -"you look like you!" I hadn't realized he was nervous about my makeup! Also, because our wedding was outside in July and we planned a first look & pre-ceremony bridal party portraits, my mom was super anxious about our makeup "melting off" - she was amazed with the quality of our makeup and that it stayed put on everyone ALL day and night. My bridesmaids and I also LOVED our hair done by Angelica. She pulled off exactly what everyone wanted! 100% recommend Flawless Faces by Alicia!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Sarah Y

Alicia and Bekah did a wonderful job! They're both very kind people, and Alicia was super easy to communicate with. She very clearly laid out how what to expect with the trial, booking process, and day of. It was overall an easy and stress-free process, which is definitely... Read More needed when planning a wedding! I also wasn't sure if my fine, medium length hair was going to work for an up-do, but Bekah did an amazing job! I got exactly what I was looking for. I felt so beautiful for my wedding, and all of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well! I would definitely recommend Flawless Faces!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Julie M

I absolutely recommend Flawless Faces by Alicia for your wedding day hair and makeup! From the beginning communications to the services on the day of my wedding, everything went very smoothly. Alicia and Bekah are so professional and talented, and they listen to you in order to... Read More understand exactly what you want. They did an AMAZING job not only with my hair and makeup, but my bridesmaids' and mom's too! Everyone loved how their hair and makeup turned out! They definitely make sure you are 100% happy with their services!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Meghan D

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Alicia and her team did such an amazing job with my bridal party. They are so professional and made my morning so special. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. I will definitely recommend her to any upcoming bride.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachael W

I was very happy with the day-of services! The artist was prompt, professional and made sure we finished on time, and that everyone felt great about the way they looked. The only downside was the %25 upcharge for early morning services that applied to every member of my party.... Read More It won't apply to most brides, because morning weddings aren't the norm, but if you need to start early, factor in an extra %25 per person.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Robyn T

I first met Alicia when she did makeup for my sister's wedding, so when it was my turn, I looked nowhere else but to her and her team for my wedding hair and makeup. Being someone who doesn't typically wear a ton of makeup, I truly felt so comfortable with Alicia during the... Read More trial - she and Rebecca really nailed the bridal look I wanted to achieve. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I have Alicia and Rebecca to thank. Alicia also was really great at following up to confirm timelines, costs, etc., prior to the wedding which was super helpful during the month leading up to the big day. If you’re looking for a professional, affordable, down-to-earth vendor for your wedding day hair and make-up, you need to use Flawless Faces by Alicia.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Laura T

My overall experience with the team from Flawless faces by Alicia was exceptional. Alicia and Ali were both very professional from start to finish. They showed up on time and made me look the abouslute best I could look in no time at all. I would highly recommend using Alicia... Read More and her team for your bridal needs. I can't recommend them enough. I felt my absolute best and so beautiful because of them. I received many overwhelming compliments on my hair and my makeup that they did! Even though it was a very hot humid day in Florida my hair and makeup held up the entire time. I wish they lived closer so I could use them again for a special occasion. Without a doubt these two are top notch professionals! ❤️ I can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Laura T

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Ashley H

Alicia and her team did the makeup and hair for me, my mom, and all 6 of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I loved my trial session and knew they would be flawless, day of, and they totally were! Every girl came with an idea of their hair and makeup goals, and they each turned... Read More out completely gorgeous! I appreciated their ability to set a timeframe and how precise they were in keeping to the timeline. Yet, if anyone needed a touch up, they were happy to help! I will definitely recommend Flawless Faces to all my friends!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kimberly J

Alicia’s makeup was STUNNING, my bridesmaids absolutely loved their makeup! Her airbrush makeup for me and my wedding party was beautiful, and looked very natural, both in pictures and in person. I have acne scars and she made them disappear without making my face look caked... Read More with foundation. I highly recommend Alicia if you are looking for makeup services!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Katie S

Alicia and Rebecca did an amazing job with myself and my bridesmaids. Our hair and makeup was perfect, and exactly how we all wanted it to be. I received compliments all night about my hair and makeup, and how I had that "bride glow", thanks to Alicia and Rebecca. I highly... Read More recommend Flawless Faces by Alicia to any soon-to-be bride for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jamie B

Alicia was very prompt in returning my inquiry right away. She was extremely flexible when scheduling the makeup trial, and very timely the day of the wedding by arriving early to the venue set up her station. Her professional demeanor, and excellent communication skills from... Read More our first conversation up until the big day was outstanding. Her skillful and artistic abilities made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Tara B

I simply cannot say enough good things about Alicia and Rebekah! I am not a girly girl so when planning my wedding I was dreading finding someone to do hair and makeup since that's not really my thing. Alicia and her team were recommended to me by my now sister-in-law as well... Read More as some friends that also had used her services for their weddings. I'm SO glad that I called her! Her and Rebekah made me feel at ease during my consultation (especially since I'd never worn fake lashes or hair extensions before) and I was super pleased with the result! Alicia also was quick to reply to emails and to accommodate a bridesmaid that had concerns about her hair. The day of the wedding Alicia and Rebekah where there on time and were very professional and finished in a timely manner. I also felt the rates charged were super reasonable for the incredible service that they provided. They made us very relaxed and made all the girls feel confident and beautiful. My makeup and hair were on point the entire day and kept me looking like a princess right up to the last photographer shot at our exit! I would def recommend! Thank you so much for being such an important part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jessica B

The Flawless Faces by Alica team is fantastic! I was nervous about making hair and make up decisions for such a huge occasion, but Alicia and her team left me and all of my girls feeling confident and the perfect combination of glamorous yet natural. We felt so relaxed spending... Read More time getting ready with them that morning and I would recommend them to any bride looking for a fun and stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kate L

Alicia and her team delivered amazing results for our big day. We had myself and four bridesmaids. We had an early start and they got through us quickly but didn't miss a beat when it came to perfection. The girls' hair was lovely and their makeup stunning! We were all so... Read More impressed. Choosing them is a must!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Megan R

Alicia and her team were great ! They did beautiful hair & makeup for 7 ladies total, and really took the time to make sure me and each of my bridesmaids was happy with our wedding day look!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Casey M

Alicia and Rebekah from Flawless Faces by Alicia did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for my wedding!! I kind of procrastinated and waited till the last minute to find someone for hair and makeup but thank goodness Alicia answered my call. There was no hesitation setting up... Read More a trial run and booking her with a month out from my wedding. On wedding day I was nervous and anxious as I sat there and got my hair and makeup done. They finished and I went to look at myself in the mirror and thought "wow! I look and feel so beautiful!" Alicia did an amazing job on not only my makeup but my mother and bridesmaids. And Rebekah was awesome accommodating to the different hair styles everyone wanted. I would definitely recommend Flawless Faces by Alicia to anyone. What an amazing team with wonderful personalities! Thank you again, for making me feel like the most beautiful bride!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Reghan B

Had the best experience! Very professional and accommodating. We're so friendly and helpful during my trial and did amazing work the day of! My bridesmaids loved their looks and I was worried about fake lashes and they felt great! Loved working with these girls!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Maria C

Alicia was amazing! She was very professional and made me look like a princess. My make up looked on point the entire day. She also did the make up for my mom and my mother in law and they also looked amazing. I would recommend a 100%.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kali D

Alicia was wonderful to work with and made me look flawless on my wedding day!! I'm am a procrastinator and waited until the last minute to contact Alicia about doing my makeup. She got back to me within what seemed like minutes and even fit me in for a trial the next day. She... Read More was wonderful to work with on the day of the wedding, showed up when she said she would and got all 4 of us done on time (early if I remember). When I finally made it back to my room around midnight, my makeup looked the same as when she put it on. I can't thank her enough!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kasey H

I can't even begin to describe how pleased I was with the Flawless Faces by Alicia team. They were attentive to what each of the girls was looking for and did a great job recreating the looks we wanted! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup for my wedding the... Read More day. The girls looked flawless! I can't say thank you enough to the team for getting us done on time and making sure that everyone was happy with their look. I would highly recommend the Flawless Faces team to anyone looking for a fresh and classic look for their wedding day. Thank you a million times for the expertise and patience, and of course for the beautiful finished look!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Nicole D

This is the second time I have used Flawless Faces! My engagement pictures were amazing so I knew they were the perfect choice for my wedding day. They were so patient when my sister asked to change her hair. And flexible with my grandmother... she has never had her makeup... Read More done before! They are professional and I always knew what to expect. Alicia is always available for questions to ensure you are comfortable. All brides have moments of stress - Flawless Faces will make sure your hair and makeup isn't one of them!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca S

My wedding planning lasted for over a year, and then came Hurricane Matthew and changed everything!! So, I must say it was very nice working with Alicia. She was super flexible and able to still work with us as the whole wedding was moved from Cocoa Beach to Clearwater Beach... Read More in very short notice. I am super happy with both my hair and makeup on the big day as well as for my bridal party..I must say we were all flawless!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Annette R

Having a large Bridal party I was worried that it would be impossible to get everyone taken care of and still be on time... The minute Alicia and her team took over I felt relief knowing that we were working with a team of professionals that knew exactly how to execute and... Read More deliver as promised. We simply showed what we had in mind as far as make up and hair, and they worked with us the whole way.. Thank you so much !!! We loved it -Happy Bride

Alicia Wright

The artist behind Flawless Faces is Alicia. I was born and raised in Orlando, FL. After graduating high school I attended one of the most prestigious makeup schools in the country, Joe Blasco Makeup Center. There I obtained a degree in Beauty, Airbrush, Theatre, and Special FX makeup. Since graduating I have had the opportunity and privilege to work with influential makeup artists such as Bobbi Brown over the last ten years. These experiences have allowed me to appreciate natural beauty and the excitement of providing a unique service on a bride's special day.