Flawless Faces Beauty Lounge

We have a Beauty Lounge located in Orange County, California . We offer a range of beauty services from Customized facials, Microdermabrasion, Brow Shaping, Special Occasion/Wedding Makeup & Hair styling, Airbrush Spray Tan and more! Feel free to contact us with any questions or to make an appointment!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

124 Broadway, Costa Mesa, CA (949) 742-4211

Talented Artists

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Bianca A

I had hair and make up done for me, my 5 BM, flower girl and moms by the team and Flawless Faces and we loved it! Everyone loved their hair and make up and we got so many compliments. Carina, the owner, was very professional and communicated well throughout the planning process.... Read More I highly recommend doing a trial run before the big day. You'll get a chance to meet your artist and communicate what you want. Shannon and Ashley were so friendly and understood what I wanted. I would highly recommend them.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Roxy T

Carina set me up with a wonderful team for my wedding hair and make-up...along with the hair and make-up of ten bridesmaids, mom, grandma and aunt. Jo, Sarah and Leilani were so pleasant and professional. They made the day so easy (even when we started to get crunched for time I... Read More started to get a little worried). Everyone in the bridal party looked incredible and I loved the way by hair and make-up looked. They listed to what I wanted and made me feel so special. I would highly recommend Flawless Faces (especially Jo, Sarah and Leilani). They did an amazing job!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Anne N

Carina is fast and made everyone look flawless for our special day!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

Terrible customer service. I tried booking Carina for my wedding and she was unresponsive and failed to send me the contract for her services. I tried reaching out multiple times since I was originally very excited to have her be apart of my wedding and she never called me back.... Read More Very unprofessional.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Ashley S

I had the pleasure of working with four members of the Flawless Faces team and all of them made my entire wedding experience literally flawless! I do not normally wear a lot of makeup, so getting my makeup done is always an experience for me. Carina and Stephanie were both able... Read More to give me perfect makeup without making me feel like I was wearing a ton of makeup. I had my makeup done for my engagement photos and they turned out beautiful. On my wedding day, Stephanie, Ashley and Cristina were all prompt and helped us stay on schedule while making us beautiful at the same time. My makeup and hair were still nearly perfect after 10+ hours of fun and dancing. I would highly recommend Flawless Faces for their skill and professionalism.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Annie E

I booked hair and makeup about 4 months in advance of my big day. Carina did the contract and answered all questions promptly. Shanon did my hair and makeup and the same for my mom for the big day. We also had a trial run with her and she was amazing both times. Listened to... Read More exactly what we wanted and makeup was flawless for the big day. She also did a beautiful job on my clip in extensions I had. I felt like a million bucks. Got a ton of compliments and surprisingly kept all night on my oily face!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jenna P

The Hair (Susie) and Makeup (Stephanie) Team from Flawless Faces was professional, friendly, helpful, patient, experienced, and above all extremely talented! Honestly, I can not find the words to describe how over the top exceptional they were. My daughter, the bride and her... Read More bridal party looked like they just stepped out of a bridal magazine. I too, as mother of the bride felt so beautiful and confident. We got so many compliments! The owner, Carina is also professional and efficient from contract signing to follow up to final payments. We would highly recommend Flawless Faces to anyone! I wish we could give them more stars. They get an A+ from us!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Amanda G

Cara is an amazing makeup artist. She listened to what I wanted and created something beautiful. I didn't look like a clown. I looked like an enhanced version of myself. I was blow away. She was on time, made everyone look stunning and left me with a little to-go back for the... Read More reception. I highly recommend Flawless Faces

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tracy C

I had the pleasure of working with Carina for my makeup lesson, engagement photos, boudoir photos as well as my wedding day! She is so much fun and she is so talented. My wedding day she was on time and all set up by the time we arrived. My bridesmaids and mother looked insanely... Read More beautiful like I couldn't even believe it. I mean they are gorgeous girls to start with but Carina did such a great job and the makeup photographed so well! I LOVED my makeup, it was exactly what I wanted and Carina listened to what I voiced I wanted. It was a hot day and all of our makeup held up all day long! We got so many compliments on our makeup. She was great with all different ages as well as ethnicities. She did 8 of us total that day and kept right on schedule. She made my wedding day perfect and was so relaxed throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Taryn R

Carina and Ashley were amazing!! We had 7 girls and they finished all of us with time to spare. My girls and I looked amazing. We showed them a picture of the look we wanted and got exactly that. Not only that, but our makeup and hair all stayed into the next day without moving.... Read More They were super sweet and came prepared. I highly recommend them for anyone who wants to be beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Aneesa H

Flawless faces did a fantastic job at my wedding. The make -up was ... FLAWLESS. My Mother and new Mother-in-Law were thrilled with their hair and make-up, as were all of my bridesmaids. I loved my makeup. Carina did a fantastic job on make-up. I was happy with my hair, I... Read More thought it looked good, but did not ultimately get the style I was going for. I felt like the hair stylists were not as current on the styles or skilled in getting the look I wanted. I ended up settling after the 2nd stylist, but like I said - I love my pictures and I felt like I looked great. I would recommend flawless faces for makeup - she is fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Samantha B

I hired Flawless Faces after a recommendation from my friend you has done some modeling for them in the past and I could not have made a better choice for my wedding hair & makeup!!!! I definitely would recommend to any brides to have a trial with your hair & makeup team before... Read More the big day. Having that trial helped me really buckle down what it was that I exactly wanted and helped develop that relationship with my stylists. Susie did hair and Sara did makeup for myself and all my bridesmaids and the moms. They did an absolutely fantastic job and all of us ladies kept saying how beautiful we felt. The moms and girls kept talking about how lovely they all felt :). I had the girls choose the hairstyle they wanted, so Susie had quite a task with accommodating all these different hairstyles, which she did a great job with. My wedding hair was even more stunning than I could have imagined! Sara brought such a calm, gentle energy to the craziness of a wedding morning and made each girl feel gorgeous. My mom and mother-in-law were both a little nervous about getting their makeup done, mainly because they were worried about wrinkles etc. Sara made them feel at ease and used the airbrush foundation on them, myself, and some of the bridesmaids. A definite must! The airbrush gives you that "flawless face" and your makeup lasts all day! Susie and Sara were early to their scheduled start times and got all 8 of us done in a super efficient timely manner! They were so wonderful to all of us and made me feel completely at ease. Thank you to Carina for accommodating some last minute additions to hair and for organizing all the scheduling! Thank you Flawless Faces! xoxo, Samantha

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Theresa B

My makeup was amazing and all the girls makeup was beautiful. I did not like how I wasn't informed of a traveling fee and a assistant fee. I signed the contract filled out what I wanted and then 2 weeks later I got it back with with a traveling fee. Which would be fine if I knew... Read More about it but fine whatever. But then a week later after that there was a assistant fee which isn't a lot but it's still the fact this is all in the month of my wedding and I thought we already had it figured out and getting a fourth contract was upsetting (The first one was another girls contract). The contract needs to be filled out first with the fees .. That's why there is a trial to get informed about where it is (traveling fee) and the prices on everything (assistant fee) but I was not. So I was upset about that but told her the day of and she said don't worry about the assistant fee. So that was nice but I wish it was all presented to me on the day of the trial especially because I told her I picked her because it was only 215 but she didn't say oh the traveling feel and the assistant fee in there. But I just want to inform people to make sure about the fees but I would go with them again because the makeup was perfect. I absolutely loved Shanon she was very professional and did an amazing job. Shanon knew exactly how to talk to a stressed out bride!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Lisa C

During my trail I was a little worried by how much makeup was applied to my face when I expressed how natural I wanted to look. Alicia was very nice, but I did feel a bit uncomfortable because she seemed to be pushing me out of my comfort zone more than I wanted for my wedding... Read More day look. My makeup and hair stylist was Ally, and she was hands-down the best!!!! I only booked because I trusted her right away at the trial that she'd style my hair and makeup to be whatever I really wanted. The morning of wedding. She was on time and set up quickly. She did a great job on all of my bridesmaids makeup too. I was beyond happy with how great my makeup looked on my fair skin and my hair was curled perfectly. I'd book flawless faces if you could work with Ally.

2016-02-23T00:16:37 Response from the vendor

Hi there, We do not have any artists or stylists that work for Flawless Faces by the names Alicia or Ally. Do you have the correct company? Or if you'd like to email us, I can look up who actually did your services.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Genna H

Wedding party of 5 and 2 moms made beautiful for our big day. Carina and Michelle came to the venue and we spent all morning getting pretty together, listening to music, and just being girls. Carina did makeup for all the ladies, styling us all to our liking, different for each... Read More girl, but all looking like one wedding party. We all looked beyond gorgeous for our wedding photos! Michelle did hair for the ladies, some in up-do's some in loose waves, all stunning. Carina is the owner of FF and she has such a warm heart. You can tell beauty is her life, she really loves what she does and she makes you feel more beautiful than you could have pictured. So responsive and helpful, the studio is adorable, Flawless Faces can't be beat!

AMAZING MAKEUP! WORTH IT!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Cheyenne K

Both my hair and my makeup artist were super nice and so skilled. They both had tons of experience and helped me figure out what I wanted. My makeup and hair still looked perfect THE NEXT MORNING!!!

Flawless Faces is THE Best

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Lauren B

I hired Flawless Faces to do the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom. Cara helped us on the day of and she did a wonderful job on everyone! We all got airbrush makeup which was great because it was super hot on the day of the wedding but all of our makeup stayed truly... Read More flawless all night. Cara did a great job in making sure that we all looked natural yet so beautiful by highlighting our individual features. They are actually very affordable too and they came to our hotel in Dana Point to do everyone's makeup. I would highly recommend using Flawless Faces!!

Loved the makeup and hair

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Ashley T

They did a great job on our hair and makeup! So happy with everything!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Ashley F

Flawless Faces is exactly what their name implies, Flawless! I had the pleasure of working with Shanon and Stephanie, who did my makeup, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 moms. Shanon did an amazing job on my makeup! I stayed looking flawless from start to finish on my special day. The girls... Read More all looked fabulous too! Shanon and Stephanie were so fun, and easy to work with. I cannot thank them, or Flawless Faces enough for the fantastic job they did beautifying everyone for on my wedding day! Sincerely, Ashley Boyle

Beautiful Inside and Out

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

I couldn’t have been more excited to work with Flawless Faces after seeing and hearing so many great things. They truly lived up to everything I could have wished and hoped for, if not more! A brides hair and makeup is one of the most important things on our wedding day. I would... Read More dream about it leading up to our big day and I get emotional just thinking about it all. Wanting your makeup to last through the day, the tears and the many hugs and kisses. Needing your hair to stay just the way it was when you left your room. These ladies didn’t disappoint not one bit and I couldn’t thank them enough. My makeup and hair looked amazing from the beginning of the day until the end and would recommend them to everyone!! Not only did my hair and head piece stay in place but my makeup looked as good throughout the day as the moment it was put on. Not to mention giving me touch up lip stick and gloss to giving me something to calm my nerves as the moments came closer to me leaving for our beautiful Wayfarers Chapel. I love these ladies and will forever remember them for making me so beautiful on one of the most important days of my life.

I love FF

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 April F

Flawless faces is the best! I have used them for my engagement photos, sisters wedding and wedding trial. They traveled all the way to temecula for my November wedding, which was so awesome. I absolutely loved how I looked and felt on my wedding day and it's all thanks to Carina... Read More and Sarah. They did such an amazing job making my girls and I flawless for my big day. My hair and makeup still looked amazing at the end of the night. I highly recommend flawless faces!

What a treat!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014

A girl never forgets someone who makes her feel beautiful...inside and outside! Carina was wonderful all around and made me feel gorgeous beyond measure.

Flawless Faces is FLAWLESS

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Tyme P

I was referred by a friend and I am so happy I was! Everyone there is so sweet. I did most communication thru email, which was perfect! The always replied super fast. Heather did the whole bridal party's make up.... and she is AMAZING. Everyone decided to do the airbrush and it... Read More was totally worth the extra $10! every girl including myself felt amazing! and the makeup lasted all night... I literally did not touch anything up once...just lipstick. Ashley did our hair, and she is just as AMAZING. I love that she did a different style for every girl, but she had braids in each style. Once again... no one had to touch up their hair all night!! everything about this company is amazing, great customer service, wonderful and experienced employees and such a cute studio. I recommend them with confidence to any bride!!!

Flawless Face!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Nina Y

All I have to say is, my pictures say it all, and that's not just my face in my pictures, that is all of the girls that I had done for the wedding. My best friends got to experience the best make up artists!! It truly was amazing, and beautiful how Karina just kind of knew how... Read More you would like your make up done. She was great at letting you know that it's going to feel like you may have a lot of make up on, but it's not going to look like it and that was 100% true!!! I won't ever use anyone else again for any professional make up I need done for any photo op.! And neither will my friends, I have already referred Karina to at least 5 other friends and they have had nothing but amazing things to say.

Excellent !!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Michelle L

They do beautifullllll work and are fun to be around as well !! Everyone looked so amazing and pricing was fantastic as well - highly highly HIGHLYYY recommend !!