Let us help you tell the story of your wedding!

We are a husband and wife team based out of Kailua Kona, Big Island. We are professionals with over 10 years experience in photography and approach each event from various angles to capture the true personality and spirit of your day. You are one of a kind, and your photographs will be, too!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Friendly and Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Andy M

We can not recommend Josh and Miho enough. We wanted photographs that were stunning and artistic and not your typical wedding shots. The Fletch photography site caught my eye right away. Their photographs were alive and beautiful and FUN!!! They shot our wedding day and then... Read More came back 2 days later at our request to shoot some underwater photographs. The wedding day photographs are beautiful. There are so many great shots to choose from that we have a hard time even picking. The underwater photographs from the other shoot are nothing short of amazing. Soft, weightless, dreamy, gorgeous. They turned out better than we could have ever imagined. The whole time they were friendly, and easy to work with. Josh jumped right in and got underwater to get every angle possible to capture all of the shots that we could think of and many many more. Again, cannot recommend this team enough. Very talented and could not be nicer or more friendly. Pick them and you will be glad you did.

Spectacular Photos!!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Cindy M

Josh and Miho are amazing at what they do! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with them – not only on the photography but also on our beautiful wedding albums. We were lucky enough to have our wedding at the Four Seasons on the beautiful Big Island of Hawaii.... Read More The photographs are spectacular. Josh and Miho captured the most beautiful moments of our special day. We will forever be grateful to have had the privilege of working with such an incredible team. We ordered 3 wedding albums and they turned out flawlessly. They are the perfect way to share your special day. Book your wedding photography with Fletch Photography – you will not be disappointed! They are so talented.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

I was very pleased with this photographer. Very personable and listens to what you want. I was also impressed with the final product and the short time it took to produce! I would definitely recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Belen R

Josh and Miho are absolutely wonderful. Not only are they super talented they are very friendly and a pleasure to work with. They took the most incredible photographs of our elopement wedding, mid that I am a total introvert who hates being photographed and manage to make the... Read More experience truly enjoyable. If you decide to go with Josh and Miho I guarantee you will be happy you did! What an excellent talented team!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Candace B

Josh and Miho were fantastic! Their work is amazing, they are very easy to work with, and they are extremely professional. We were able to relax while they captured our wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married on the Big Island.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Carly A

Josh and Miho were a pleasure to work with from our initial conversation. They came highly recommended from friends that have used them for their wedding photos or know them professionally. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with them. It was hard for me to pick where... Read More I wanted to take our engagement photos. So, I discussed with Josh the type of look I was going for and he suggested a few places. We were so happy with our engagement photos. The location was exactly what we were looking for and the photos came out amazing. When planning the wedding, most of our communication was via email and they were very responsive. The day of our wedding went smoothly. Josh and Miho knew exactly what to do and captured our special day so perfectly. They go above and beyond to make sure that we got the shots we wanted. When we got our final photos, we were so pleased with all of them. It was so great to see all the moments that they captured because we weren't able to see and experience everything that day. Thank you for capturing our love!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Carolyn G

Fletch Photography did an amazing job photographing our special day on the big island of Hawaii in June! I couldn't be happier with the level of service, professionalism and quality of pictures from our special day that I will always have and will cherish forever. Josh and his... Read More wife did an amazing job capturing the most special and intimate moments from our wedding day and the quality and artistic viewpoints were truly amazing. I can't say enough great things. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Abby M

We absolutely loved working with Miho and Josh! They made a stressful part of the day so very easy. We loved having a team of two photographers working throughout the evening to capture us before the ceremony separate, and then together after. They helped us plan out the very... Read More best time to take all of the photos. We received so many wonderful pictures only a short time after our big day. The website is so easy to use and you can share photos with all of your guests. Josh and Miho came highly recommended to us and we completely see why. If you want a team to help make your day very special, we would definitely recommend Fletch Photography.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Vanessa T

I can't recommend Josh & Miho enough. They are so talented and have captured the most beautiful memories for us. Our wedding photos are just incredible and tell the story of the day perfectly. Fletch goes above and beyond to get the right shots and capture your day. My husband... Read More normally hates getting his photo taken but they made us both feel so comfortable that the photos look natural and express how truly happy we felt that day. You can't go wrong choosing Fletch!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Hali M

Josh and Miho are great!!! Super attentive and professional while photographing our sunset ceremony on the beach. They helped to make the whole photography process feel seamless and comfortable by encouraging us to just be ourselves. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 eric o

If you've looked at Josh's portfolio you know his work speaks for itself and is worth every penny. Despite those already high expectations, Josh's attitude, professionalism, friendliness, and dedication to making our experience special exceeded anything I could reasonably have... Read More hoped for. Josh, literally and without exaggeration, saved our wedding day with his quick thinking, decisive action, and relentless positivity. His ability to make the best of a situation was as amazing as his talent with a camera. Book him, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Addyson K

LOVE JOSH & MIHO! They were incredible on the wedding day making both my husband and I feel comfortable. They helped us with poses and knew exactly where to take the best shots. We enjoyed every minute they were there. They kept in contact the whole time before the wedding,... Read More always answering any question I had and everything went SO smooth the day of the wedding. We just received our preview of our photos and of course they are amazing! If you're getting married in Hawaii , you MUST use Fletch Photography! You'll regret it if you don't.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Fletch Photography! Josh took our engagement photos in May and were so pleased with the results. He made the process extremely seamless and enjoyable. We would highly recommend Fletch to anyone for their upcoming engagement or wedding.... Read More THANK YOU Josh!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley W

Josh and Miho are amazing! If you are looking for a photographer, then I would HIGHLY recommend Fletch Photography!! They were both very professional and very fun to work with. We received our photos about 2 months after the wedding and my husband and I couldn't be happier; we... Read More will cherish them for years to come. I love that their photos are not just pictures of people and things, but are art pieces themselves. Their artistic style was exactly what I was looking for and I am so glad that I made the right choice! Their portfolio speaks for itself, so take a look at their website if you need more convincing. But, if you decide to work with Josh and Miho, you won't be disappointed. :)

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kati T

The most incredibly talented photographers in the world! Josh and Miho know to capture the most beautiful moments, provide great direction and are so friendly/fun to work with! Just take a look at their website and you will be blown away by the breathtaking shots they take!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Nikki S

I would recommend Fletch photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! We got married on 2/13/2017 and our wedding photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Josh and Miho were very punctual, incredibly professional, and very kind. They were calm when... Read More everyone (including myself it was my wedding day) was not. We received our wedding photos 8 weeks later (which is normal if not faster than normal.) They are so stunning!!! I felt they were reasonably priced as well. Don't hesitate to book them as your wedding photographer- you will not be disappointed. They really captured so many beautiful moments on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashly S

If you are searching for photographers that will capture your big day perfectly, Josh and Miho with Fletch Photography is your team! My husband and I both agree that we thoroughly enjoyed working with Josh and Miho. We had our wedding on June 18th, 2016 at a private beach... Read More club in north Kona with about 70 guests. We were fortunate to have a gorgeous sunset with the full moon rising over Hualalai Mountain. They managed to capture the setting even better than I had imagined. I specifically loved our photos of the dance floor action! It was like we were back on the dance floor! Smiles and laughs! Josh and Miho were professional, down to earth, relaxed and so fun to work with. It was nice to have a husband and wife team that enjoy working together and make it easy and fun for the bride and groom! Thank you Fletch Photography!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 dave s

Just an amazing couple and they are great photographers. Make you feel comfortable if you are not sure how to pose, and they take their time to make sure your photos and over all wedding day are amazing. Highly recommend Fletch!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kyle W

Amazing photographers. Work well with the couple and take their time with editing the photos. 5/5

Reviewed on 11/27/2016

The Fletch couple were phenomenal! They will work with you if you are unsure of poses etc. provide high quality color and black and white photos. Truly remarkable photos and you know they put a lot of effort in editing the photos. Highly recommend this power couple for your... Read More wedding photographer!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jane B

Josh and Miho were beyond fabulous! We're from Minnesota and planned a destination wedding in Hawaii, so 99% of planning was via email/internet. The Hilton Waikoloa Village had a list of preferred photographers, and just by looking at Fletch Photography's portfolio online, they... Read More by far had the best quality photos, and the style we were looking for. It's always nice to have a husband and wife team (or two photographers) so that you can maximize the photos you get during your big day (women getting ready, girls getting ready, details of the ceremony and reception setup, multiple views of the first look, etc.) These two were so fun to work with, listened to our wishes, and also had tons of creative ideas for our photos. Although I don't know the total time they ended up being with us (crazy day!), I'm pretty sure they stayed a bit longer than necessary to make sure we captured everything we wanted. I'll be honest and say that the photos did about 11 weeks to get to us. That being said, we got almost 900 photos back for the 4 hours we had with them, and every single one of those color photos in black and white as well! It was so worth the wait!! I could tell that they really took the time to edit each and every one of our photos carefully. I'd work with them again any day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Carla C

Hands down the best photographers we have ever worked with! Choosing Fletch Photography to take our wedding photos was easily one of the best decisions we made. Josh and Miho are so creative and easy to work with, they made the process of taking photos so effortless and the... Read More end result is just stunning. They were professional, prompt, and captured each aspect of our wedding perfectly. Photos are such an important part of any wedding and it is the best feeling knowing we were in great hands. Thanks to Josh and Miho, we get to treasure and relive all the wonderful moments of our wedding! We highly, highly recommend Fletch Photography!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Emily H

Josh and Miho shot our wedding in Kapaau and I am glad we found them. The first thing I struggled with was finding a photographer who had a style I admired but their site helped me understand their style. They were very responsive and easy to work with even as I planned the... Read More wedding from the mainland. Most importantly the photos came out beautifully and they managed to capture so many beautiful moments it is hard to thank them enough. Especially since I cannot pose or smile on demand. The preview photos they sent ahead of the entire batch were a beautiful overview of the day. They helped make sure memories of the day will be easy to share and pour over for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda R

Miho and Josh with Fletch Photograpgy did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding. I am so glad we decided to go with their photography service because they are such positive people to work with and they created a great wedding photography experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah W

Josh and Miho from Fletch photography were amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding and were a little nervous about picking photographers to capture our big day since we would be unable to meet in person beforehand. But Josh and Miho were so willing to help in any way... Read More they could, speaking on the phone with us about what we wanted out of our photos and answering any questions we had over email as well. The photos they captured of our wedding were absolutely breathtaking, and their knowledge of the area allowed us to take photos in some pretty incredible places. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the shoot- it really was such a fun part of our day. The moments that Josh and Miho were able to capture will be treasured by us forever. Thank you Fletch Photography!

Josh & Miho

We are Josh & Miho. We met in art class sitting across from each other. We used to stay up and work on projects together, talking, laughing, sometimes painting each others faces. Josh pursued a degree in photography, and Miho also did intensive photo school together with Josh, but went on to pursue fine art. Photography has allowed us to turn our passions into business, and we are grateful & honored to be a part of so many people's special day. We love exploring in our classic VW's, working on home projects, giving lots of cuddles and going on hikes with our dog, Mercy!