Let us help you tell the story of your wedding!

We are a husband and wife team based out of Kailua Kona, Big Island. We are professionals with over 10 years experience in photography and approach each event from various angles to capture the true personality and spirit of your day. You are one of a kind, and your photographs will be, too!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Friendly and Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Andy M

We can not recommend Josh and Miho enough. We wanted photographs that were stunning and artistic and not your typical wedding shots. The Fletch photography site caught my eye right away. Their photographs were alive and beautiful and FUN!!! They shot our wedding day and then... Read More came back 2 days later at our request to shoot some underwater photographs. The wedding day photographs are beautiful. There are so many great shots to choose from that we have a hard time even picking. The underwater photographs from the other shoot are nothing short of amazing. Soft, weightless, dreamy, gorgeous. They turned out better than we could have ever imagined. The whole time they were friendly, and easy to work with. Josh jumped right in and got underwater to get every angle possible to capture all of the shots that we could think of and many many more. Again, cannot recommend this team enough. Very talented and could not be nicer or more friendly. Pick them and you will be glad you did.

Spectacular Photos!!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Cindy M

Josh and Miho are amazing at what they do! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with them – not only on the photography but also on our beautiful wedding albums. We were lucky enough to have our wedding at the Four Seasons on the beautiful Big Island of Hawaii.... Read More The photographs are spectacular. Josh and Miho captured the most beautiful moments of our special day. We will forever be grateful to have had the privilege of working with such an incredible team. We ordered 3 wedding albums and they turned out flawlessly. They are the perfect way to share your special day. Book your wedding photography with Fletch Photography – you will not be disappointed! They are so talented.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

I was very pleased with this photographer. Very personable and listens to what you want. I was also impressed with the final product and the short time it took to produce! I would definitely recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Fletch Photography! Josh took our engagement photos in May and were so pleased with the results. He made the process extremely seamless and enjoyable. We would highly recommend Fletch to anyone for their upcoming engagement or wedding.... Read More THANK YOU Josh!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley W

Josh and Miho are amazing! If you are looking for a photographer, then I would HIGHLY recommend Fletch Photography!! They were both very professional and very fun to work with. We received our photos about 2 months after the wedding and my husband and I couldn't be happier; we... Read More will cherish them for years to come. I love that their photos are not just pictures of people and things, but are art pieces themselves. Their artistic style was exactly what I was looking for and I am so glad that I made the right choice! Their portfolio speaks for itself, so take a look at their website if you need more convincing. But, if you decide to work with Josh and Miho, you won't be disappointed. :)

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kate T

The most incredibly talented photographers in the world! Josh and Miho know to capture the most beautiful moments, provide great direction and are so friendly/fun to work with! Just take a look at their website and you will be blown away by the breathtaking shots they take!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Nikki S

I would recommend Fletch photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! We got married on 2/13/2017 and our wedding photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Josh and Miho were very punctual, incredibly professional, and very kind. They were calm when... Read More everyone (including myself it was my wedding day) was not. We received our wedding photos 8 weeks later (which is normal if not faster than normal.) They are so stunning!!! I felt they were reasonably priced as well. Don't hesitate to book them as your wedding photographer- you will not be disappointed. They really captured so many beautiful moments on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashly S

If you are searching for photographers that will capture your big day perfectly, Josh and Miho with Fletch Photography is your team! My husband and I both agree that we thoroughly enjoyed working with Josh and Miho. We had our wedding on June 18th, 2016 at a private beach... Read More club in north Kona with about 70 guests. We were fortunate to have a gorgeous sunset with the full moon rising over Hualalai Mountain. They managed to capture the setting even better than I had imagined. I specifically loved our photos of the dance floor action! It was like we were back on the dance floor! Smiles and laughs! Josh and Miho were professional, down to earth, relaxed and so fun to work with. It was nice to have a husband and wife team that enjoy working together and make it easy and fun for the bride and groom! Thank you Fletch Photography!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 dave s

Just an amazing couple and they are great photographers. Make you feel comfortable if you are not sure how to pose, and they take their time to make sure your photos and over all wedding day are amazing. Highly recommend Fletch!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kyle W

Amazing photographers. Work well with the couple and take their time with editing the photos. 5/5

Reviewed on 11/27/2016

The Fletch couple were phenomenal! They will work with you if you are unsure of poses etc. provide high quality color and black and white photos. Truly remarkable photos and you know they put a lot of effort in editing the photos. Highly recommend this power couple for your... Read More wedding photographer!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jane B

Josh and Miho were beyond fabulous! We're from Minnesota and planned a destination wedding in Hawaii, so 99% of planning was via email/internet. The Hilton Waikoloa Village had a list of preferred photographers, and just by looking at Fletch Photography's portfolio online, they... Read More by far had the best quality photos, and the style we were looking for. It's always nice to have a husband and wife team (or two photographers) so that you can maximize the photos you get during your big day (women getting ready, girls getting ready, details of the ceremony and reception setup, multiple views of the first look, etc.) These two were so fun to work with, listened to our wishes, and also had tons of creative ideas for our photos. Although I don't know the total time they ended up being with us (crazy day!), I'm pretty sure they stayed a bit longer than necessary to make sure we captured everything we wanted. I'll be honest and say that the photos did about 11 weeks to get to us. That being said, we got almost 900 photos back for the 4 hours we had with them, and every single one of those color photos in black and white as well! It was so worth the wait!! I could tell that they really took the time to edit each and every one of our photos carefully. I'd work with them again any day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Carla C

Hands down the best photographers we have ever worked with! Choosing Fletch Photography to take our wedding photos was easily one of the best decisions we made. Josh and Miho are so creative and easy to work with, they made the process of taking photos so effortless and the... Read More end result is just stunning. They were professional, prompt, and captured each aspect of our wedding perfectly. Photos are such an important part of any wedding and it is the best feeling knowing we were in great hands. Thanks to Josh and Miho, we get to treasure and relive all the wonderful moments of our wedding! We highly, highly recommend Fletch Photography!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Emily H

Josh and Miho shot our wedding in Kapaau and I am glad we found them. The first thing I struggled with was finding a photographer who had a style I admired but their site helped me understand their style. They were very responsive and easy to work with even as I planned the... Read More wedding from the mainland. Most importantly the photos came out beautifully and they managed to capture so many beautiful moments it is hard to thank them enough. Especially since I cannot pose or smile on demand. The preview photos they sent ahead of the entire batch were a beautiful overview of the day. They helped make sure memories of the day will be easy to share and pour over for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda R

Miho and Josh with Fletch Photograpgy did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding. I am so glad we decided to go with their photography service because they are such positive people to work with and they created a great wedding photography experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah W

Josh and Miho from Fletch photography were amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding and were a little nervous about picking photographers to capture our big day since we would be unable to meet in person beforehand. But Josh and Miho were so willing to help in any way... Read More they could, speaking on the phone with us about what we wanted out of our photos and answering any questions we had over email as well. The photos they captured of our wedding were absolutely breathtaking, and their knowledge of the area allowed us to take photos in some pretty incredible places. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the shoot- it really was such a fun part of our day. The moments that Josh and Miho were able to capture will be treasured by us forever. Thank you Fletch Photography!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Laura B

Josh and Miho are incredibly talented photographers and a great team to work with. From day one they were very professional, friendly and helpful. I cannot thank them enough for capturing our special day so beautifully. We will cherish all of our photos for years to come.... Read More Everything about the experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend Fletch Photography to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jenny O

When searching for a wedding photographer, I liked the idea of composing the day as a story to look back on. While still photography is great, I wanted a photographer that could capture special moments happening, as those are the photos that would help us remember the true... Read More feeling and emotion of the day. From reviewing their website, we knew immediately that Fletch Photography’s style was what we wanted for our wedding. And, as expected, Josh and Miho captured our wedding day perfectly! Not only are they great photographers, but lovely people as well, which made the experience even more enjoyable. Now, nearly a year later, thanks to their hard work, we can look back on our amazing day and remember even the smallest details and interactions that would be long forgotten if hadn't been documented. I would highly recommend Josh and Miho for any of your photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kayleigh P

We had so much fun with Fletch Photography and our photos are absolutely stunning! We could not write a more raving review. The team is easygoing, professional, kind, and joyful. We recommend getting Engagement photos too. The unique locations and artistry involved in the... Read More process are really something! Thank you.

Best Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Josh & Miho are hands down the best photographers we have ever worked with! They are able to capture many wedding moments that typically go unnoticed. I especially love how their photos tell a story. Both are extraordinarily talented.

Amazing and friendly photographer couple

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Raine K

We recently got married in Kona and Josh and Miho were an incredible addition to our wedding festivities! They are extremely professional as well as friendly and delightful, making for lovely company at the wedding all day. They also take amazing photos and put together... Read More perfect albums. We would recommend them to anyone, especially if you are looking to capture your wedding in all of the Hawaiian beautiful landscapes!!

Best Money I Ever Spent!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Laura H

Josh and Miho of Fletch Photography are hands down the BEST!!! My husband and I have been to and stood up in a ridiculous number of weddings the past few years and none of the photographers at those weddings even come close to comparing to the experience we had with Josh and... Read More Miho for our Big Island wedding this past June! We were not very familiar with the Big Island so we left it in their hands to choose the locations and they definitely did not disappoint! Not only did we get breathtaking photos from the locations they chose, we also got to see parts of the island we never would have found on our own. They were a blast to work with too! They're laid back while still remaining professional and really made us feel comfortable...which is quite an accomplishment because I absolutely hate having my picture taken. As a husband and wife team they are very in tune with one another--almost as if they can read each other's minds. They are both so talented, but each in different ways so you end up with such an amazing variety of photographs. There's no question that Josh and Miho are the best! We were absolutely blown-away by all the photos we received. They perfectly documented our big day so that we will be able to re-live those moments for many years to come. Thank you Josh and Miho for making our day absolutely perfect, it wouldn't have been the same without you guys!

Simply AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Fletch Photography is simply AMAZING!!! They were such a pleasure to work with... We were overwhelmed with gratitude for ALL the moments they captured! They definitely exceeded our expectations! We can't thank them enough.

The Perfect Pair

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My husband and I had a very small wedding in Hawaii in April 2015. There were 10 guests in total and 13 people altogether including my husband, our officiant and me. We knew this was going to be a small and intimate, but very special affair, and one that we knew we wanted... Read More documented the same way that one would document a big wedding. We also knew it would be a challenge to find a photographer who could be there and blend in to catch the magic moments in a candid and authentic way. Josh and Miho were the perfect pair to take us on. They worked with such confidence and ease making all 13 of us feel comfortable in the presence of the camera. They provided suggestions at just the right times to ensure our photos would be well placed that we were taking full advantage of the beautiful sunset and surroundings. At the same time, Josh and Miho let the evening unfold naturally and we ended up with a wonderful collection of memories that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We cannot thank them enough and would not have wanted anyone else there with us that day. We were in the best of hands!

Wedding Photography Extraordinaires!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley K

We were married on March 5, 2015 at the Puakea Ranch on the Big Island. We had some reservations on hiring photographers we hadn't met before however Fletch Photography exceeded all our expectations! Their pricing and service options were clearly explained and there were no last... Read More minute surprises or shortcomings. Josh is clearly a skilled photographer who works very hard to ensure he captures more than enough special moments. He "dual wields" having 2 cameras at his disposal and often quickly changes lenses to get several different perspectives. Miho is also firing away from unique angles to make sure nothing is missed. They were professional, fun and easy going, and after a short time, we almost forgot they were there. The quality and quantity of images we received was outstanding. Their editing style is timeless, beautiful and tasteful and every image was provided in both colour and black and white. We can't say enough about Fletch Photography. If you're on the fence about who to chose on the Big Island, look no further. Chad and Ashley

Josh & Miho

We are Josh & Miho. We met in art class sitting across from each other. We used to stay up and work on projects together, talking, laughing, sometimes painting each others faces. Josh pursued a degree in photography, and Miho also did intensive photo school together with Josh, but went on to pursue fine art. Photography has allowed us to turn our passions into business, and we are grateful & honored to be a part of so many people's special day. We love exploring in our classic VW's, working on home projects, giving lots of cuddles and going on hikes with our dog, Mercy!