Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

460 Ocean Street, South Portland, ME (207) 799-4458

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Stephanie M

Although the colors of the pink flowers were a bit more vibrant then I wanted, everything was still absolutely beautiful. Karen was an absolute doll to work with and did everything she could to a com date my budget. I can't thank ger enough for her amazing floral design and... Read More patience with me as I changed my mind a million times! If you are looking for personal attention to your vision of your big day, Karen of fleur de lis can make it happen ;)

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Jennifer K

We had our personal flowers done by Fleur de lis and they did an amazing jobs! The colors were gorgeous and even better than I had imagined!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Elizabeth C

Karen Haley of Fleur De Lis in Portland, ME was our florist for our wedding at The Landing at Pine Point and all the arrangements were gorgeous! She did multiple different arrangements including flowering, Dogwood branches, floating tulips and low centerpieces. I had 9... Read More bridesmaids and 2 flower girls and every bouquet was amazing. My bouquet was everything I had dreamed of and more. I was incredibly happy with her work and would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Portland area.

amazing flowers

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Heather D

I was blown away by the flowers for our wedding from fleur de lis. I can't even describe how beautiful they were. Karen figured out my style after meeting with me for about 10 minutes and put together exactly what I wanted. My wedding bouquet was the most beautiful and unique... Read More that I've seen. I would highly recommend them.

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Victoria C

Karen and I met to discuss what I was thinking for my bouquet. I have to say my bouquet was beyond what I imagined! Amazing flowers...including the pomanders used around the ceremony site. I would highly recommend!!

Stunning flowers!

Reviewed on 7/02/2011 Lowri G

I didn't have an opportunity to go into Fleur de Lis to describe what I was looking for, as I was having a 'destination wedding'. I worked with them via email and they sent me exactly what I was looking for on the day - they were beautiful bouquets! They matched the sash around... Read More them to my dress and the bridesmaids' dresses - lovely attention to detail and beautfiul arrangements.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 kate k

Fleur De Lis did such a beautiful job for us, our flowers were amazing! We worked with Karen and she was so well-informed and knew exactly what we wanted based on our descriptions. Our flowers were SO gorgeous, and on the day of the wedding I was floored by what a great job she... Read More did. We used flowers in jars to create our aisle and we told her a general idea of what we pictured. Karen came to our home to see the space before the wedding and created the most perfect arrangements for the jars that exceeded our wildest imagination- all absolute perfection.

GORGEOUS flowers

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Stephanie H

Fleur De Lis made the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They were EXACTLY what we wanted. They were a bit expensive, but honestly, worth it.