Fleurs NYC Floral and Event Design

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

120 W 28th Street, New York, NY

Fleurs NYC - amazing wedding florist!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jillian H

Loved working with Jessy, owner of Fleurs NYC. Very professional and understood the esthetic and look I was going for for my wedding. Very helpful and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!!

jessica was amazing

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

my flowers were the most amazing compilation ever! she is so talented, sweet, thoughtful and a creative genius! without doubt, hands down everyone should come to jessica to design the most beautiful flowers for their wedding!!!!!! i cannot say enough great things about jessica... Read More and her company!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Allison F

We used Fleurs for our wedding in June 2013. Fleurs was very responsive and easy to work with. They accommodated our schedule and made everything simple (I know nothing about flowers). When we saw our samples they were exactly what I was looking for, and the flowers and lanterns... Read More at the venue were gorgeous. Jessy worked with us the entire time and was there day of which was great. I would definitely recommend Fleurs to a friend or family member

Hands down the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

I had the pleasure to work with Jessy, from Fleurs NYC, for my wedding party. She is absolutely fabulous! She is creative, professional and extremely warm and caring. The flowers were amazing and venue looked to die for...all thanks to her! I should also mention we planned my... Read More wedding in only two months. I could not have pulled it off without Fleurs NYC!

Used Fleurs for my wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jackie P

I had a great experience with Fleurs for my wedding in August 2013. All floral arrangements were delivered and set up on time and looked gorgeous. Fleurs really worked with me to get exactly the look we wanted. Great attention to detail and artistic touches. We went through... Read More various designs of chuppah and table arrangements before getting exactly what we wanted.

Fleurs Fall Wedding in Fort Tyron Park/New Leaf Restaurant Reception

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Caitlin C

The beauty of Fleurs NYC by Jessy event design was second only to the natural landscape of Fort Tyron Park in the fall. Jessy managed to recreate the surrounding natural landscape inside the quaint New Leaf Restaurant. The most discussed piece was a tree-like centerpiece for... Read More the newlywed table which featured small, lit candles hanging from the "tree" branches . All the guests as well as us were completely blown away by how awesome everything turned out. From the ceremony and fresh rose petals cascading down the stairs of the park to the hand painted vases and beautiful centerpieces; everything was just picture perfect. Jessy was extremely friendly, professional, easy to work with and most importantly quick to respond to any inquires, suggestions, etc. I would highly recommend Fleurs NYC for any couple looking for an incredible event space and stress-free vendor interaction. Fleurs NYC takes your description/vision for the space and turns it into a floral masterpiece!

SO BEYOND... Fleurs NYC

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Caroline I

Forget about Preston Bailey or Colin Cowie... If you want to make your dream wedding without spending six or seven figures then Jessy is the one for you! After meeting with Jessy for the first time, I knew I didn't have to look any further for a florist for my wedding. Her... Read More warm and uplifting charm was just the icing on the cake. I had a strong idea of what I wanted but of course it wasn't so simple... The biggest challenge was working within my budget. Jessy helped me create my vision flawlessly while keeping within my budget. She had AMAZING idea's and executed everything perfectly. The beginning process was very nerve racking for me but Jessy went above and beyond prior to me signing the contract. A site visit, a trip to the party rentals store... its unheard of, no one gives that amount of time without commitment. It just shows the kind of person she is, Jessy genuinely cares about making her clients wedding day everything they want and more. My flowers were gorgeous...pure perfection! My guest are still talking about how stunning they were... It was such a special day and I am so lucky I found Jessy to help me make it so BEYOND PERFECT!

The absolute best!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Jessy is beyond the best!!! She's so warm and kind and full of joy for what she does, not to mention she's an incredibly talented and artistic florist. From start to finish, we felt as though we had a florist who cared deeply about making our wedding day so beautiful and... Read More meaningful. She knows many vendors in the industry also, so she's a great resource for others to reach out to when planning your wedding. She's a total professional, and brings a level of sophistication to her work that is immediately apparent when you see her beautiful arrangements. She's also not pushy at all, and worked with us to come up with a plan that worked with our budget. Love fleursnyc nyc - you will not be disappointed!!!

My daughter wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Fleurs nyc did a fabulousness job for my daughter I am a display designer they worked very well with me and did everything I asked the flowers where very healthy I took some home and they lasted two weeks without turning browning that's pretty incredible the arrangement where... Read More very artifully done clean and perfect I wanted a very french whimisical look and got it I highly recommend them

Most amazing florist in New York City!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Laura P

Jessy transformed my wedding into something that was absolutely magical. I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted but she helped me tailored my idea into a theme and then a reality. She went above and beyond to ensure I had more than enough flowers, shades of red, peach and... Read More pink to create my ombre look. Nothing was off limits and she was able to translate my vision into the best night of my life. Everything was rich yet classic and tasteful, completely meshed well with the St. Regis venue and the rest of the decor. Along with her amazing sense of style and knowledge of decor is her amazing team of staff who were on time, efficient and never had me worry about a thing. Can't go wrong with her!

Amazing flowers and service!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Gabriel F

Jessy from Fleurs NYC did the flowers for our wedding this past summer, and we couldn't have been happier with the result! We don't live in NYC, so we made a planning trip there just to meet Jessy and review what we had in mind as well as what she envisioned for our wedding. We... Read More met her at her studio, and were amazed at everything she had put together, including the beautiful sample of what the tables would look like for our reception. She understood our aesthetic completely, and made artistic suggestions that were greatly appreciated. We left that meeting feeling confident that Fleurs NYC would do a great job, and we were right. Our centerpieces looked AMAZING, and so did every floral arrangement that Jessy and her team put together. Our guests were equally as in love with the flowers, and we received so many compliments on them. Overall we would highly recommend Fleurs NYC for their outstanding artistic talent, and their great service.

Best decision of the whole wedding!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Christina M

Working with Fleurs NYC was a total dream. Jessy is as sweet as they come and really listened to what we envisioned for the wedding. Most importantly, she understood our budget and how to achieve the PERFECT combinations without going overboard. We threw her a bit of a... Read More curveball with the green/orange color scheme being paired with slate blue dresses, which I was pretty worried about but it was the color that looked best on all the girls (just not the color I really wanted for my palette). Jessy made it all work seamlessly! Everything was amazing, she even managed to find some peonies (my favorite flower) out of season for my bridal bouquet!! CANNOT RECOMMEND HIGHLY ENOUGH.

2013-08-01T15:14:02 Response from the vendor

This must be the fabulous Christina- SOOO miss working with you, and thrilled you liked everything! Thanks for the absolutely lovely review :) I can't wait to see pics! Sending lots of love to you and your new husband! xoxo

Review for Fleurs NYC

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 evette e

She was reasonable. She made I vision come to life. She listened.

TO Fleurs