Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1951 W 22nd Pl, Chicago, IL (773) 523-3573

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Kristin T

Zenia made our wedding ceremony and reception absolutely beautiful! The florals/ vases/ votives were far beyond what we had imagined. Super easy to work with and listened to every little thing we wanted but also gave great suggestions that ended up way better than what we had... Read More planned

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Christina M

We contacted Zenia just a few weeks before our wedding and she gladly took us on though I know she had a very busy Labor Day weekend already scheduled. We discussed my vision for the bouquets and the centerpieces for my tables which were large and without tablecloths so the... Read More arrangements had to be just right. Flor Del Monte didn't just deliver on that vision, they went above and beyond. I am so grateful we were able to work with Zenia on such a tight timeline. The flowers and greenery worked perfectly with all the other details to make the day/night truly magical for us.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Beth S

Flor del Monte provided gorgeous flowers for my daughter's wedding! Zenia was able to take my daughter's vision and create lovely bouquets, boutennaires, table arrangements, and a chuppah -- all of which were exactly what my daughter had hoped for. Zenia was extremely easy to... Read More work with and was organized and very dependable. We are so happy we chose Flor del Monte and would highly recommend them! 9/5/15 Washington Square Park & Newberry Library

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Zenia and the team at Flor Del Monte made this brides dreams come true. From start to finish it was amazing working with Zenia, she saw my vision and brought it to life flawlessly! I have had so many guests tell me that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been too... Read More and that is definitley in part to Flor Del Monte. I would recommend them to any and all getting married!!! Thank you Flor Del Monte!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Amy L

I met with a couple florists and knew immediately that I wanted to work with Zenia. I had been “warned” that the florist plays a larger role than you anticipate and that you should choose someone who you really would enjoy working with, which was fantastic advice. Zenia was... Read More warm, professional and extremely easy to work with via email, in person and on the big day (including her team). Zenia was creative in taking our colors and some inspirational photos and creating masterpieces. She truly listened to my feedback at our first mock-up and delivered some of the most spectacular flowers that I’ve ever seen. I never considered myself to be a “flower person” before the wedding and I can honestly say that the bouquets, different centerpieces and candles were one of my favorite parts of the day.

Best experience with FLOR DEL MONTE!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Lee S

Flor Del Monte Working with Zenia at Flor Del Monte was the most wonderful experience! From the moment my mom and I met with her until our wedding day, she was welcoming, creative, and professional. While my mom knows her flowers well, I don’t know as much, so between the two... Read More of us, Zenia took in my ideas along with my mom’s favorites and created the most elegant bouquets and centerpieces we could have imagined. Further, about 6 weeks before our wedding, we had to change our ceremony space, and Zenia adapted quickly, gave us ideas that would fit both reception and ceremony spaces, and even though we then ordered more flowers, the price did not increase much at all and the quality remained outstanding! Even our wedding planner and our makeup/hair artist both commented that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen (and I imagine they see a lot!). She posted some of her creations from our wedding at @flordelmonteinc on instagram if you want to visualize what I am talking about! Not only were the flowers arranged beautifully, but Zenia created a gorgeous table with high and low arraignments with flowers and plants along with various candle sizes and shapes. If you want a fabulous and affordable experience, with an amazing woman, and the perfect floral outcome, go with Flor Del Monte. We adore Zenia and will use her for all of our events, gifts, and floral “pick-me-ups” going forward!!!

Flor del monte

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Andreah d

Zenia was so easy to talk to. She took the time to sit down and discuss details of how we envisioned our wedding flower arrangements to be(even the minute details like my husband's boutonniere). We love,love, love her and her arrangements!!!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Melissa M

The flowers were amazingly beautiful and beyond my wildest dreams. There were beautiful white peonies and coral ones as well with gold painted leaves. They made the wedding feel timeless and elegant. I loved them with all of my heart.

great and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Caroline B

i went here knowing very little about flowers, and Zenia was so wonderful to work with. she worked within my limited budget and helped educate me and made beautiful choices. i was so pleased the way everything turned out and i didn't spend a fortune!

Beautiful Flowers Great Value

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Jen

Zenia is a great florist. She took the time to understand what we wanted and was very creative. She provided great insight and the flowers were so gorgeous.

Blue & Yellow May Wedding

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Yessenia C

I absolutely LOVED my bouquets...they were just gorgeous!!! So worth the money :-)

Las minute, beautiful flowers!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 Jasmain C

My wedding was the next day and they arranged a beautiful bouquet!! It was ready for pick up the next morning!! Fresh and inexpensive!

Lovely flowers but wilted a bit

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Erin S

I really loved my flowers and I loved the professional service this company provides. However I was disappointed that the flowers wilted more than I thought they would throughout the day.

best wedding florist!

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Irene P

I absolutely enjoyed working with Flor Del Monte and Zenia. From day one I knew that I could trust her to create the perfect floral arrangements for my wedding. She made my vision a reality. Everything was gorgeous - the manzanita with orchid centerpieces, floating orchids,... Read More and lush bouquets were beautiful. I could not have been more happy with my decision to go with Flor Del Monte for my special day. Zenia is easy to work with, the prices are very reasonable and she is professional. I highly recommend Flor Del Monte - you won't regret

Lovely Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Alicia A

Zenia at Flor Del Monte was wonderful to work with. She had excellent ideas and was very creative in using my budget to achieve the look I wanted. The bouquets were stunning, exactly as I had imagined them. The centerpieces were beautiful, tying together our banquet room... Read More perfectly. I would absolutely recommend Flor Del Monte, it was an enjoyable experience!

My Bouquet

Reviewed on 7/30/2011 diana r

The Bouquets, Corsages, Boutonniere stand out. Good Customer service, done on time, and the quality was speechless. I received good comments about my bouquet from my guest.

Amazing flowers!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Liz B

Zenia at Flor del Monte was wonderful to work with in choosing the flowers for my wedding and reception. I went in with a few ideas and color schemes and she made it all come together! She provided great ideas and advice, while also taking my input. I had an in-person meeting... Read More with Zenia, as well as a few phone conversations to decide on details- it was a very seamless process! We received many compliments on both the boquets and centerpieces from guests.

AMAZING flowers & service

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Delia C

Zenia, from Flor del Monte, was recommended to me by my cousin-in-law. She was just superb. My husband and I came to her with our ideas, and she went above and beyond them. She did the flowers for our church, and the reception. Everything was better than we imagined. She is... Read More detail oriented, and everything was wonderful for the price that we paid. I will be sure to go back for any more special occasions.