Floral Accents by Diana specializing in weddings

We are a full service Wedding and Special Event Florist. We are owned and operated by Diana Ryan with over 40 years experience in the Floral Industry. We take your wedding very seriously and work hard to exceed your expectations, because this is a very important day in your life. Your vision and desires are combined with our talent to create the wedding of your dreams. Take a moment to explore our photo gallery and website. I look forward to hearing from you! Diana Ryan Floral Accents

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

13917 West 73rd Street, Shawnee, KS Kansas City Metro, Lawrence, Excelsior Springs (913) 284-4421

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Courtney C

Diana is absolutely the perfect florist! She made the planning process such a breeze and was there on the day of to set everything up for us, which gave us less stress, which every single bride wants! She let me show her pictures and made sure that I got exactly what I wanted... Read More down to the perfect flowers for the flower girls and parents/grandparents.she made sure we were happy the day of and the flowers lasted until the very end of the night. She even set up our centerpieces and went above and beyond to make everything just right!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017

We could not have been happier with Diana from Floral Accents. We asked for several personal items to be added to bouquets and she did everything perfectly! The flowers were stunning. We had several wedding guests tell us how beautiful the flowers were. I highly recommend... Read More Floral Accents--you won't have to worry about a thing--Diana will take care of everything and make your special day perfect.

Wonderful florist!

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Lindsay L

I absolutely LOVED all the flowers at my wedding. I changed my preferences up on Diana multiple times and even requested an extra meeting with her to discuss more ideas. I sent her multiple emails as I changed my mind (stupid Pinterest) and she accommodated EVERYTHING!! The end... Read More result was beyond my vision or expectations. If I had any complaints at all it would be that my husbands boutonniere was not what we discussed, but we ended up fixing that with the church coordinator.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Ashley R

Diana’s talent is unmatched and her flowers are what made my wedding! Her attention to detail and ease in communication is something that is needed on your big day. My bouquet was cascading and gorgeous! All of her hard work was evident and highly recommend any bride to consult... Read More her for their wedding.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Tina L

Diana was so easy to work with and met all of our expectations! My bouquet was gorgeous and our centerpieces were absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Deidre L

Diana was amazing to work with! We were having to plan from far away and she was so easy going about the planning as well as the delivery. She has done this for a long time and it shows! I would definitely recommend her for any occasion.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Suzy L

Diana was easy to reach, fun to work with, and quick. She guided me through the process very easily. We also only gave her about 2 weeks of time before the wedding (sorry!). I planned a wedding in about 8 weeks, so really appreciate her quick turn around. My flowers were the... Read More prettiest I have ever seen. The bridal bouquet was very important to me, and I am very particular. Diana surpassed those expectations, and delivered something just so stunning. It was more beautiful than anything I could dream. She also helped with the flowers by suggesting a pop of gold on the greenery. I couldn't believe how wonderful that gold looked. do it! I hope to have some event in the future so that I can have Diana do the flowers. The flowers were one of the best parts of my wedding day. Thank you so much Diana!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Stefanie S

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! All my expectations were met and they worked within my budget.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Janis H

Diana did a fabulous job for our wedding ! Robert commented on how great his house smelled with those flowers after our big day ! She was easy to work with and created the perfect arrangements. Highly recommend.!! My bouquet was stunning !❤👰😀

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Holly H

All the flowers were absolutely beautiful for my wedding! I could have not be more thrilled with Diana's incredible work. They were truly gorgeous and we got soooo many compliments, even from the owner of Madrid Theatre, where my reception was. Diana was very easy to work with... Read More and flexible. I will definitely be recommending Floral Accents to all friends and my family will be calling Diana again when the time comes for another wedding. Thank you so much, Diana!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

Diana is absolutely amazing! She was so friendly and easy to work with. She took the vision I had in my head and she nailed it! Not only were the flowers and decorations perfect, she also created a beautiful arbor for us to get married under. My wedding was a little unique in... Read More that it got pushed up four hours a day before the ceremony was to take place. What could have been an extremely stressful situation was made stress-free with Diana’s flexibility and understanding. Diana showed up hours before her original appointment to make sure the decorations were absolutely perfect. She set up the decorations, flowers and arbor and came back the next day to do all the pickup. We cannot say enough about how wonderful Diana’s work is and how amazing she is to work with!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Melissa S

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Natalie S

Diana was amazing to work with. Our flowers were even more gorgeous than I had imagined. When I first met with her privately, I had no idea what I was looking for in my flowers. Diana had lots of great suggestions and pictures to go off of. She helped me create my personalized... Read More bouquet and floral designs and the end result was perfect. I would recommend her 100%!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kristina C

Words cannot express our happiness and gratitude to Diana and her team! She provided us with beautiful flowers and arrangements for our rehearsal and reception! She is so friendly, easy to work with and professional! She can provide great ideas or listen with an open mind if you... Read More already know what you want! Diana made out flower experience fantastic! Best part was when she delivered my bouquet with tears in her eyes!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Christy N

Diana was absolutely wonderful to work with, and the flowers for our big day were perfect and exactly what we had envisioned! I am already recommending her to several friends are getting married in the coming months - top notch service!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley F

Diana did the flowers for my wedding last weekend at the Oread Hotel in Lawrence and they were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! She went above and beyond what I expected and made my vision come to life. I would recommend Diana to everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Hannah T

I absolutely loved working with Diana. She is so kind and does her best to get exactly what you want. Her flowers are beautiful and they made our special day that much better. I would recommend her to everyone searching for a wedding florist!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Sarah D

Working with Diana was great! She has years of experience and she is very talented. Her arrangements are beautiful! I was able to visit her place with my parents and we looked through lots of photo albums of examples of her work. Her prices are very affordable (more so than... Read More other florists I researched), and she really works with you on whatever your budget is. He is personable, energetic, and really fun to work with. The only frustrating this was that it was hard to reach her by phone. When I had something I wanted to chat with her about, it was frustrating when I couldn't reach her, and I had to e-mail her instead. She was usually good about responding to e-mails within 24-48 hours, though. Overall I still gave her 5 stars, and I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Kansas City area.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Benjamin C

Absolutely beautiful flowers! She provided stunning centerpieces that were new and innovative without distracting from the main event. Floral accents was super easy to work with and provided an unforgetable service at an unbeatable price. No issues with vendor arriving on time... Read More or delivering what she had described.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Angel B

Diana is absolutely amazing!! She was so sweet and easy to work with and did the bouquet of my dreams. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jane H

Diana has been so wonderful to work with, and has been really great about getting back to me. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017

Fabulous! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Molly H

Diana did an amazing job! The flowers looked beautiful, she was so easy to work with and everything was delivered on time!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Natalie A

Floral Accents was my favorite wedding vendor! Diana was so easy to work with, always prompt to respond to my questions, her floral arrangements were gorgeous and overall the experience was perfectly amazing. I will recommend her to everyone I know that is getting married. She's... Read More the best in the business!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sydney K

We loved our flowers from Floral Accents! Diana is a true floral artist! She listened to what I wanted, and exceeded my expectations. She was excellent to work with and had excellent ideas. -Sydney Kohart

Diana Ryan

As the owner of Floral Accents, I bring over 40 years experience in the Floral Industry to your wedding. Having worked with hundreds of brides over the years, I know how to create your vision whether it is traditional classic, contemporary, country, exotic, natural/organic, whimsical, victorian, or any personal expression. My passion is working with flowers, especially weddings and I look forward to meeting new brides and making their vision come to life.