Floral Arts Of Westford

Wedding Day Flowers

129 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jessica H

I really enjoyed the laid back feel of working with Michael. It was the perfect match for my personality. He was flexible with adding and subtracting to my order after I booked him. We went with mason jar centerpieces and they were gorgeous! I loved the bouquets as well. I was extremely happy with my color choices and his work. I would highly recommend him!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Lindsey C

Floral Arts provided all the centerpieces and flowers for my wedding. I met with the owner Michael and he was great! He does an amazing job and I didn't have to worry about anything. The flowers in the church looked great and the centerpieces were beautiful. I couldn't be happier with my selection.

never seen anything more beautiful

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Nora N

Flowers the day of my wedding were incredible. I had more of a bland background at my reception venue. The flowers Mike designed were incredible. They brought the room alive. Thank you so much!

Great service

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Deidre K

Floral arts was great to work with. We provided them with just basic details of what we were expecting (colors, size, etc.) and then let them do the rest! Michael was great to work with and everything came out beautiful. He added little details to everything to make the arrangements unique and perfect for our wedding day!

Flower Review

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Katherine G

Mike at Floral Arts was great. The flowers were beautiful, the pew bows were amazing, everything looked and smelled great.

Pre-Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Jill R

I'm sure that the 5th star will be filled in after the wedding. Meeting with Mike at Floral Arts was wonderful. Both my fiance and I are excited to see our centerpieces the day of the wedding. We told him what we loved, what we hated and he came up with an amazing, unique idea. My mother liked him too because he was affordable and able to work with our budget. I will be sure to write a post wedding review once I come back from the honey moon :) Please note the cost factor; I have about 14 tables, 6 BM, 2 alter pieces, and my bouquet. I also didn't have any specific flower in mind, this helped keep the cost down.

Send Email