Floral Arts Of Westford

Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

129 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA

Flowers for my Wedding

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Leanne C

Michael and his team are phenomenal florists. They listen to your vision and put together the most thoughtful pieces. For our wedding, I wasn't 100% sure on type of flowers, exact colors or a design for our alter. Michael asked me lots of questions about what we were looking... Read More for, and put together a simple, yet incredibly elegeant and beautiful design of bouquets, centerpieces, alter, etc. Everyone commented on how fresh, timeless and lovely the florals were. Additionally, this was incredibly reasonable in terms of pricing, especially compared to the almost DOUBLE quotes I got closer to Boston. We got married right in the city. I could not recommend Floral Arts enough!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jessica H

I really enjoyed the laid back feel of working with Michael. It was the perfect match for my personality. He was flexible with adding and subtracting to my order after I booked him. We went with mason jar centerpieces and they were gorgeous! I loved the bouquets as well. I... Read More was extremely happy with my color choices and his work. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Lindsey C

Floral Arts provided all the centerpieces and flowers for my wedding. I met with the owner Michael and he was great! He does an amazing job and I didn't have to worry about anything. The flowers in the church looked great and the centerpieces were beautiful. I couldn't be... Read More happier with my selection.

never seen anything more beautiful

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Nora N

Flowers the day of my wedding were incredible. I had more of a bland background at my reception venue. The flowers Mike designed were incredible. They brought the room alive. Thank you so much!

Great service

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Deidre K

Floral arts was great to work with. We provided them with just basic details of what we were expecting (colors, size, etc.) and then let them do the rest! Michael was great to work with and everything came out beautiful. He added little details to everything to make the... Read More arrangements unique and perfect for our wedding day!

Flower Review

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Katherine G

Mike at Floral Arts was great. The flowers were beautiful, the pew bows were amazing, everything looked and smelled great.

Pre-Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Jill R

I'm sure that the 5th star will be filled in after the wedding. Meeting with Mike at Floral Arts was wonderful. Both my fiance and I are excited to see our centerpieces the day of the wedding. We told him what we loved, what we hated and he came up with an amazing, unique... Read More idea. My mother liked him too because he was affordable and able to work with our budget. I will be sure to write a post wedding review once I come back from the honey moon :) Please note the cost factor; I have about 14 tables, 6 BM, 2 alter pieces, and my bouquet. I also didn't have any specific flower in mind, this helped keep the cost down.