Floral Creations Florist

Metro Area, Smyrna, Austell, Mableton, Marietta and Vinings

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3308 S. Cobb Dr. SE, Smyrna, GA
Metro Area, Smyrna, Austell, Mableton, Marietta and Vinings

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Maria R

I have nothing but nice things to say about Kristen and Floral Creations. They are truly an amazing company to work with. Kristen was there every step of the way. On our initial meeting we went over every little aspect including items I did not even think of. We also had a... Read More change in flowers and Kristen was able to accommodate us. The prices are also great. Kristen will show you how you can save money too. I reused my bridesmaids bouquets for centerpieces on some of the tables. It turned out wonderful! Everybody loved our flowers!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Kristin is so wonderful and knowledgeable when it comes to listening to what you want. The look she created for my wedding was beyond beautiful!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Mendie

Kristin was great to work with, family friend referral of this family owned and operated florist! Our mtg went well and I felt very confident! Our bouquets and boutonnieres came out better and more beautiful then we could have imagined! They were also wonderful in... Read More accommodating some of our last minute changes and additions to the wedding party as well!

Excellent Customer Service and Prices

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Selinda J

Worked within my budget to create a floral decor that looked gorgeous. I had a wonderful two dozen rose bouquet, flowers for my 6 bridesmaids, 4 boutonnieres and 4 wrist corsages. I also had 9 open rose buds for the wedding cake. Absolutely fantastic.

Very Nice

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Judy J

Loved my flowers

Review for Floral Creations Florist

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sharon B

willingness to work with my ideas and budget. also appreciated them arranging to meet before store hours so that we could get the flowers in time for ceremony setup

Start a Conversation!