Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

2246 W 80th St, Hialeah, FL (305) 818-2939

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Kimberly G

Yamir is AMAZING!!! Since my first meeting with her she was so easy to work with and really helps your wedding day vision come together offering great suggestions and ideas! Everyone at my wedding was in love with all the arrangements they were all perfect! Yamir even went above... Read More and beyond help me with chair and table rentals a few weeks before the wedding, they all looked perfect. Also, my sweetheart table was magical Yamir made it even better then I could have imagined!!

TALK OF THE NIGHT!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Carol H

Yamir did an amazing job at bringing the element of romance to our wedding. Our beautiful centerpieces were the talk of the night! She provided amazing ideas all while staying within our budget. She has this calming demeanor that made me feel like I could trust her input on... Read More everything! AND I DID! AND MY INSTINCT WAS RIGHT! When I walked into the ballroom for the first time as we were introduced I was AMAZED at the beauty that surrounded us, of course the love of friends and family, but also the FLOWERS! gorgeous! she made our head table exactly as I dreamed. My bouquet was exactly as I had pictured and every detail was stunning! She pays attention to detail, she listened to what we wanted and brought it to life! She is truly talented and I would recommend her to EVERY BRIDE looking for beauty, elegance, and perfection!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Orledy S

Yamir is an amazing florist, extremely detail oriented. When I met with her I knew she understood what I wanted because she asked the right questions but she still asked me to send her inspirational photos of bouquets I found online, I wanted my bouquet to look like a... Read More combination of three different ones I had liked and so I sent her the photos and when my wedding day came she had made the bouquet exactly how I had pictured it in my head! It was gorgeous! I still love to see it in photos and wish it would had stayed fresh forever! Yamir delivered my flowers and boutonnières to the hotel room where I was getting ready and was very punctual. The flowers were fresh and she even brought us vases with water to keep them fresh until we left the room. I recommend Yamir for your wedding flowers, she is truly fabulous!

Amazing !!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Viviana I

Yamir was the best vendor of our wedding. She was a true delight to work with. Our flowers were amazing! Yamir did a beyond fabulous job with all of our centerpieces! They were overflowing with flowers and I couldn't have been happier. She also did a great job with all of the... Read More girls' bouquets! She thinks of everything...She loves what she does and really cares for her clients. You not only get a great florist but she really cares about everything and made sure that my vison came to life in the reception.

Wonderful wedding florals

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Jennifer W

Our wedding flowers were amazing thanks to Yamir. The centerpieces were OVERFLOWING with pinks, peaches, and whites and the touches of succulents were great. Our bell jars came out better than I imagined and she even brought extras for our 3 cakes as toppers. There was even a... Read More great bathroom arrangement as well as cocktail table flowers. Not to mention flowers lining the ceremony aisle. Yamir was such a great recommendation! She delivered our bouquets early and even refreshed them before the ceremony (hours later) and even sewed my dress literally right before the ceremony after I tore patches of lace off the side of my dress!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Madelen R

There is only one word I can use to describe Floral Design by Yamir, AMAZING! From the services to the gorgeous flowers we couldn't be happier with the experience. She was accessible during regular working hours, but as the wedding got closer she was there 100% of the time. We... Read More love Yamir and the work she does!!!!

Review for Floral Designs by Yamir

Reviewed on 8/18/2007 MELANIE M

She matched my colors so perfectly, it was amazing how she was able to come up with that specific shade of blue. The centerpieces with the votive candles were really nice as well as the bouquets for my bridal party and the floral decorations for my cake. Yamir also gifted us... Read More with a floral arrangement for our unity candle ceremony. Overall, she was awesome!!