Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1041 N. Washington Street, Naperville, IL (630) 783-8533

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Brendan G

Floral Events not only provided the most stunning arrangements of florals for my ceremony and reception, but also provided rentals of vases, candles, and chairs to turn my dream wedding vision into a reality. They were very receptive to ideas and pictures that I brought in, and... Read More when I didn't know exactly what I wanted, they developed the most beautiful bouquet that matched the rest of my vision perfectly. I couldn't have pictured our wedding florals to be more stunning!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Pattie B

Ivone was amazing to work with! She provided excellent recommendations and met with us several times to ensure we were on the same page. The final flowers were GORGEOUS! She found the exact color of blush that I was envisioning! Multiple guests went out of their way to tell... Read More us how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces were. The flowers arrived on time (early actually!) and were simply beautiful. I highly recommend you work with Ivone for any event you have.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jackie K

My daughter was married on Saturday, 3/25/17 and used Floral Events for her wedding florist. I cannot say enough about how beautiful the flowers were. The wedding coordinators for our church said they were the most beautiful flowers they have ever seen and they see flowers... Read More almost every weekend! My daughter & I wanted to use a piece of my wedding dress to wrap her bouquet. Ivone was so helpful & accommodating & made the bouquet look even more beautiful than we imagined. We received many compliments on the table centerpieces which were spectacular! I highly recommend Floral Events.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Aubrie S

Floral Events is amazing!! We used them for our wedding just last Friday, and they were incredible! Our flowers looked perfect, they were delivered right on time to the correct places, and the staff is so nice and friendly!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Nicki J

We love floral events!!! We worked with Ivone, and I highly recommend her to everyone! She met with us multiple times to make sure everything was how we wanted it to be!! Our ceremony was beyond beautiful from the backdrop , the runner, my flowers, the beautiful branches and... Read More floating candles it was more beautiful than I could ever imagine! The way they did all my center pieces and escort card table was beyond amazing from the crystal goblets to the beaches with hanging crystals and candles! Ivone turned my vision into a reality and I couldn't be happier! Thank you for helping make one of the most important days of our lives the most beautiful !!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Laura C

Our reception venue recommended Floral events. Our flowers turned out beautiful!!!!!!! Sooooo happy. We had our wedding this past weekend. They showed me a mock bouquet which really helped me visualize the colors. They were amazing.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alison N

Floral Events was a wonderful choice! The flowers were absolutely stunning! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were, and everyone who saw pictures also talked about them. Floral Events has an extensive collection of decorations, all of which are gorgeous for any occasion.... Read More There was even a minor mix-up about someone's flowers being delivered to the wrong location, but we were able to call the day of the wedding and straighten everything out. Wonderful and professional!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Mary S

Floral Events and Ivonne are amazing! Our decor turned out perfectly. Ivonne was lovely to work with, from the beginning she offered great suggestions to the day of when the flowers turned out amazing. We had 3 centerpieces and all 3 were perfect. Our place card table set up was... Read More absolutely gorgeous, I fell in love. Also the amazing thing is the prices here are reasonable. I looked at 4 florists and Floral Events was significantly lower cost. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Ivone, we can't say thank you enough for the outstanding decor for our big day 6-19-16. Working with Ivone was a breeze, she responded to all my requests and knew exactly what my vision was. She would send me pictures to make sure we're on the same page and also the pricing was... Read More very comfortable in comparison to what we were thinking we were going to spend. Starting from the breathtaking contemporary arch for our patio ceremony, the bride/bridesmaid's bouquets, to the centerpieces and all the gorgeous vases and candle holders, Floral Events was the right place for us and our wedding. Also all the fantastic table linen and matching napkins that made the space look super elegant and the beautiful quality of work and product! Thank you so much! You made our big day one to remember for life!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Laurie S

Erin and Bill were so great to work with for our wedding. They listened to what we wanted and respected our budget. In addition to flowers they provided our candles, candleholders and pipe and drape. The results were gorgeous! Erin did a dry run and based on that we made some... Read More additions to the centerpieces. The dry run was essential to see that we needed to make that change. Erin had great suggestions for the head table. I thought it might be too much but she was right. It was perfection! I would absolutely recommend Floral Events!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Marti S

The flowers were more beautiful than I ever imagined! To be honest, flowers were not our top priority as we were getting married at an arboretum. So we looked for someone with talent and reasonably priced. But let me tell you... Everyone raved about the flowers!!! They were so... Read More beautiful! Went with venue perfectly! Thank u so much for making our day even more beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Julie V

Ivone did a wonderful job on our flowers. They were beautiful, fresh and perfect for our Spring wedding. I truly appreciated the fact that she was willing to work with us on the budget, which I could not find in other florists. She helped in suggesting ways we could create a... Read More beautiful look without going overboard on $$. She also worked wonderfully with out Hotel Venue to get everything arranged and in place for our ceremony and reception. I would recommend Floral Events as a great option!

Beautiful and Creative Flowers-- at a Reasonable Price!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Kim T

I'm not the type of girl who knew exactly the types of flowers go into centerpieces or bouquets...and I'm also not one to have any idea how much to budget for them. Insert Ivone. She helped me plan the centerpieces, bouquets, etc. We looked at pictures, made tons of revises,... Read More and she was patient with me telling her I liked "yellow and coral flowers" :) She planned them out, and I was never nervous about what she was going to come up with. She took my budget and used many cost efficient, in season flowers too. Her first quote was actually UNDER budget, which I know is unheard of in the wedding industry! The day of my wedding, when the bouquets arrived, everyone was amazed at how beautiful they were! When we got into the reception venue, the centerpieces were gorgeous. I appreciated all of her hard work and flexibility. I definitely recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lisa C

I highly recommend Floral Events for any event! Ivonne and her team provided the flowers for my August wedding. I brought a picture of a bouquet to Ivonne that I found in a magazine and she replicated it exactly! Ivonne is very knowledgeable and has an eye for beauty. My husband... Read More and I were blown away, Every arrangement was flawless!

Perfect flower arrangements

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Carla S

We got the bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnières, and all the centerpieces from Floral Events. Ivone was absolutely great to work with. Floral Events is very professional and they make the most beautiful flower arrangements! We got a lot of complements on them.

Beautiful Arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Abby K

Wow. Ivone did an amazing job with the flowers for my June wedding! She was very fun to work with, coming in for consultations and through email. She is busy and had warned me that she may not answer emails the same day, so it was okay to wait a few days. The flowers turned... Read More out beautiful. We had bouquets of roses that were just flawless. The centerpieces alternated tall and short and were very cohesive. They consisted of white and pink hydrangeas, roses, and peonies. I received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful the arrangements were. Ivone was also able to provided me vases, table flowers, and an arch and flowers for the ceremony. Everything was dropped off and set up on time and I did not have to worry about coordinating anything, just had to show up! I'd highly recommend Ivone and Floral Events!

Cascading bridal bouquet gone wrong...

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Sarah C

I recently got married and visited several floral shops trying to decide who should arrange my flowers. After reading reviews online about Floral Events, and after having a free consultation with Ivone, we were sure that this was the best choice for our flowers. Throughout the... Read More whole process, Ivone was friendly and very easy to talk to and collaborate with. Because of this, my mother also decided to use her for one of my bridal showers. The shower arrangements were beautiful, but some details of the arrangement, previously discussed in a meeting, were not done. It was somewhat disappointing, but since they still looked so nice we didn't make much of a deal about it. However, this made us skeptical about whether this would happen with my wedding day flowers. In order for this NOT to happen, we had one last meeting with Ivone a couple of days before the wedding just to make sure we were on the same page still. Early in the flower planning process, Ivone put together our tall reception centerpieces just in case we needed to make any changes (which we did). Unfortunately, she will only do one sample for you, so I was disappointed I wouldn't be able to see my bouquet too. My bouquet was very important in my flower decisions. Because of this fact, I can't give Ivone a glowing review...the day of my wedding, I was SO unbelievably disappointed in my bouquet. It was nothing like we had discussed in our several meetings we had together; full, soft, and cascading. She was given an exact picture to mimic with the flowers we had chosen, however, my bouquet was not arranged correctly in order for it to lay as it should have. Thank goodness my bouquet was still usable and we were able to improvise how I held it, but it sure wasn't what I wanted to carry or had envisioned. Not only was it not arranged properly, but the ivory roses that were arranged, had brown rings around the outer edges of their petals. My mother and mother-in-law had to use scissors to snip off the edges, so that the bouquet looked fresh. This was definitely not on their "to-do list" a few minutes before the ceremony was to start. The MOB and MOG were to wear wrist corsages that were slightly larger than the grandmother and reader; there was no difference in any of their sizes, but we still paid a few extra $$ expecting that they would be. My mother was upset and rightly so; we paid the extra money for a large corsage AND she was excited for her and the MOG to have beautiful large flowers. They deserved them. Besides these above complaints, all the other arrangements looked wonderful. Considering our disappointment, both my mother and I attempted to get ahold of Ivone after the wedding and honeymoon, but still have not received any acknowledgement. No compensation is required, but a simple apology or explanation would have sufficed. We would have still used her services in the future, but now we are not sure whether we will. I can not say that I would recommend Floral Events.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Jessica C

They designed my centerpieces and all of my flowers. I also rented stands for my church. Everything was on time and beautiful. I loved working with them!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Melissa B

Floral Events will make your wedding day absolutely gorgeous!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Meredith N

We were thrilled with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Ivone was wonderful to work with and had some great suggestions. We loved that they helped us use the sanctuary flowers at the reception to get "double duty".

Floral Events, Naperville, Illinois

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Judi S

Floral Events was wonderful to work with! They exceeded our expectations on every level...so easy to work with, on time, easy to talk with, very flexible about changes. The floral arrangements were lush and gorgeous! Great job!!!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Trisha S

I loved working with Ivone on the flowers. I really had no idea what I wanted for both our personal flowers, or for the centerpieces at the reception. Ivone spend almost 2 hours with me going through pictures to help me figure out what I wanted. The bouquets turned out better... Read More than I imagined and our centerpieces (floating flowers and candles in tall martini glasses) were beautiful. Wedding flowers are definitely expensive, but I thought Ivone's pricing was very fair and actually came in under budget. Everything turned out beautifully.

Great Prices

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Danielle C

Floral events did our bridal party flowers, ceremony flowers, and centerpieces. Everything looked great and was decently priced. The only disappointment was that a few roses fell out of my bridal bouquet after an hour of pictures. After paying over $200 for my bouquet, I was... Read More not happy with that.

Unbelievable flowers!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Kristen S

I do not have enough good things to say about Ivone and the flowers she put together for my wedding. I did not think I cared much about what the flowers looked like (as long as they were nice), but I was surprised at how much I LOVED how they turned out. I met with Ivone twice... Read More and she was wonderful to work with - she was great at suggesting a variety of ideas based on my very vague descriptions of what I was looking for. She has a ton of example pictures to show and is great at working with you to find something that is exactly what you want. Wedding flowers aren't cheap, but Ivone's prices were very fair and a great value for the quality and the good service. I loved working with Ivone and would especially recommend her to brides that don't know exactly what they are looking for in their flowers - I cannot stress how helpful she was! My flowers and my bridesmaids flowers turned out to be one of my favorite aspects of my wedding :)

Beautiful Arrangements

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Luanne C

We used floral events for our wedding this summer. Every single arrangement turned out beautiful. Evone (the owner/manager) sat down with me and really listened to what I wanted. When I saw the room the day of the wedding I was blown away. She took every vision I had and made... Read More it a reality. The flowers made the room romantic and stunning and I couldn't be happier. She also designed a brooch bouquet for me with some brooches and jewlery that I gave her from my family. The end result was a breathtaking momento that I will be able to cherish forever.