Floral Promotions Inc

the Plantation area

Located in Plantation, Florida

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

405 S. State Rd. 7, Plantation, FL
the Plantation area

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Sarah A

Everyone is fantastic and great to work with. They are extremely helpful and make the process smooth and enjoyable. We absolutely loved them, and the end product was phenomenal. We would definitely recommend them!

2012-11-16T14:21:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. You were wonderful to work with also. Best of luck in your new life together! Warmest regards, Paul and Gail

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 JEANINE S

I stumbled upon this company because it has been in busines for over 20 years. The staff were kind, loving and truly cared about making your wedding perfect. The flowers were absolutely stunning! The value was amazing and came out even more beautiful than I imagined! The one... Read More hiccup was that the hotel lost the rented vases BUT Floral Promotions did not bill me for this loss which I thought was very kind of them.

2012-04-25T11:01:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. We wish you both a long and happy life together. Regards, Paul and Gail Kerbel

hire this florist!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Elizabeth C

I am so happy we chose Gail at floral promotions. My bouquet with hydrangeas, callas, and roses was beautiful!! The centerpieces were incredible. They did an maxing job and went above and beyond my expectations.

Margate Wedding

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Alecia K

Gail and her team helped in making our wedding a success. She was always available to help us in planning our wedding and she didn't disappoint us with her work. Her floral arrangements were beautiful and we thank her for all her hard work. May God continue to bless you and... Read More your business as you continue to make brides dreams come true.

Loved Them! They worked with my last minute timing

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Ashley M

Gail worked me into her schedule a few days before mother's day even though they were slammed and my wedding was two weeks away. They really helped me keep the cost in my budget and the flowers were beautiful! Exactly what I wanted for my beach wedding in the spring!

The Florist that cares.......

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Tashanie H

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you thank you for the outstanding job you did with my arrangements. Everything was beyond my expectations from the Chuppah, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and the centerpieces. Ms. Gail you are truly Kind, professional, patient... Read More and creative. You were able to take my ideas and create what I would describe as a "Work of Art". Once again thanks to you and your wonderful team for helping to make our wedding a special event. Yours sincerely, Tashanie & Francisco Parker 6-18-2011

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 Megan H

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Gail could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend Floral Promotions to anyone planning a wedding.

Best Florist EVER!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 Jessica P

Floral Promotions was so easy to work with! They were very nice and made sure that we got what we wanted! The flowers were gorgeous, above and beyond expectations! The prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend Floral Promotions to everyone. Paul and Gail are very... Read More personable and make sure you get what you want for your big day!