Floral Terrace

Floral Park, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Floral Terrace

A BALLROOM IN FLORAL PARK, NY

Elegant beauty and exquisite splendor combine at the Floral Terrace. This venue is located in the landmark 'Floral Building' in Floral Park, New York. The building was built in 1927 and holds the charm and intricate details of its original classic architectural beauty. Both wedding ceremonies and receptions are hosted in a grand style.

Floral Terrace is a family owned business that specializes in weddings and accommodates up to 450 seated guests. Wedding parties have the entire occupancy of the entire four levels of the classic venue to themselves on their wedding day, as only one event is hosted at a time.

Ballroom. Once the famous theatre of Floral Park and now restored to its original grandeur, the Ballroom at Floral Terrace is a true masterpiece. Preserved plaster from 1927 create an impressive ceiling with intricate details, a fabulous crystal chandelier lights up the dance floor and intricate woodwork finishes the room, while modern technology creates the perfect sound and lighting for a grand atmosphere for wedding receptions. The Ballroom accommodates up to 450 guests.

Ceremony Space. With the style and grace of yesteryear and beautiful seasonal plants and blooms, the ceremony space is an elegant atmosphere for wedding ceremonies. The ceremony space is in the venue's 4,000 square foot indoor garden and a space that is truly captivating. This open space accommodates up to 300 seated guests.

The Floral Terrace requires a nonrefundable deposit for couples to reserve a wedding date. The couple is responsible for the remaining balance no less than ten days prior to the event.

The venue provides in-house catering that offers a range of options like pasta oriental, sushi and sauté stations and a chef's carving table. This venue also serves hors d'oeuvres, such as their wonderfully tasteful fried calamari or pork cutlets Milanese and entrees like their herb crusted rack of lamb. Couples also have the service of custom designed wedding cakes with a choice of fillings.

Parking is not an issue as the venues provide valet parking during events. In-house liquor must be used. This includes wine. The Floral Terrace party planner works closely with couples to coordinate a flawless wedding. With a team of coordinators, awarding winning banquet managers and an in-house chef, couples have the assistance to plan a wedding with exceptional tastes and service in an exquisite setting with a team of professionals that specialize in coordinating weddings.

Also included are:

• A cocktail hour that accommodates 250 seated guests
  • Handicap accessible venue
  • Liability insurance

Where Your Affair is Our Only Affair...

Transforming the classical theatre of Long Island to an exclusive Wedding Hall is the beauty performed by the Floral Terrace. Hosting only your affair allows the Floral Terrace to cater specifically to your requests. You will be astonished by classic elegance preserved throughout the Grand Ballroom.

Ballroom

250 Jericho Tpke, Floral Park, NY (516) 488-2626

The Percect Day

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Elyse K

I got married February 22, 2014. I lucked out to begin with because I had a GORGEOUS day in the middle of a very rough winter, 55 degrees and sunny but on top of great weather I had a great venue. Floral Terrace is 100% amazing and worth every penny! I booked my wedding with... Read More Paul and he was very helpful, polite and friendly. First they only have one function going on at a time which is one reason my husband and I booked here. All the attention is on you and your guests, no one else but the people you invited will be there its just great. The place is beautiful! The food is fantastic! I have never heard people rant and rave about catering hall food this much! My guests said my cocktail hour was amazing. Me and my husband met working at a catering hall so we know a little something about it and this place got it right. The cocktail hour was beyond amazing, then dinner then dessert, our guests were blown away! After dinner was served they even went around and asked if guests wanted seconds or to try something else !The staff was awesome!! The bridal attendant I had was Jessica, and she was great followed me around everywhere holding my dress, veil, bouquet she busseled it for me and she did a great job and she was so sweet. The bridal attendtant and matire d's always made sure I had a drink, food was happy everything, as well as taking care of my bridal party. Everyone always says at their own wedding they didn't get to enjoy it, eat or drink. Well the Floral Terrace made sure we did all of those. They made sure we enjoyed the cocktail hour food, dinner and dessert. I enjoyed every minute of my wedding. It was so care free and beautiful and I owe it all to Floral Terrace. I very highly recommend the Floral Terrace!

Best Wedding Place

Reviewed on 1/30/2012 Jennifer D

I had my reception at Floral Terrace on Sunday, September 23, 2007 and the food and place was excellent. people loved our catering hall that two other people decided to have parties for family members at Floral terrace, The food and service was excellent. I loved the idea that... Read More it is one wedding at a time. Floral Terrace made my day very special. Place was great.

Reception Hall

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Amanda S

Amazing and beautiful. I am so pleased and happy. Everyone talked about the food and excellent service.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Annamaria D

Amazing!! Truly a one of a kind venue! From the food to the wait staff to the managers, everyone was amazing and so easy to deal with. They made the night flow nicely! The ballroom is unlike any I have seen and it just set the ambiance for the night. Everyone that attended our... Read More wedding had nothing but great things to say about the venue. What I loved most was that because they only do one event at a time you truly had one on one attention and it truly showed. The bridal attendants were amazing anything I needed they were there. They along with the managers and maitre d were visible and always making sure both my husband and I and our parents had whatever we needed. We had an amazing time and it was truly an amazing place and if we had to redo it we would still have it at floral terrace hands down!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Will T

We couldn't choose a better venue! I'm going to admit that we were skeptical when we first saw it because we thought it would be small. Wow, were we wrong! The venue was beautiful and it fit with our theme. Paul was very informative and took his time explaining everything to... Read More us, from day one! On our wedding day, Paul, Frank, and their staff took care of everything: they made sure we had food and drinks in the bridal & groom suites; cocktail hour was amazing (the set-up and everything); and reception was organized and attentive. Floral Terrace made our special day less stressful for us. All our guests were impressed and raved about the great food & great service. Hopefully, they are around for our 25th Anniversary so all of us can relive the entire experience.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Danielle C

We just booked our wedding for spring of 2018 at The Floral Terrace The moment I walked through the door I knew that this is where I was going to get married. It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen. It was so glamorous and elegant that I thought for sure it was going to... Read More be out of my budget - but it was right on. The menus they showed us blew my mind. I can't wait! Paul and Frank are so nice and accommodating, I look forward to future meetings.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Amanda S

I can't possibly say enough great things about Floral Terrace and everyone that works there. From the moment we walked in to see it we knew that was where we wanted to have our reception. Frank was so welcoming and informative-- not to mention the most honest person we met... Read More with (and we looked at 15+ venues!). On the days leading up to the wedding all of my questions were answered before I even had to ask them. We were married on October 23 and every single detail was taken care of perfectly. Every person that worked the event was amazing and extremely helpful and professional. Everyone is still raving about the party, the room, and the food! Make sure you go see Frank before you book your event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim K

We cannot say enough about Floral Terrace, and what a great reception they provided us. Our guests are still raving about the quality and quantity of food from that night. From the cocktail hour to the viennese hour, the food just got better and better. Best reception hall... Read More ever!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa M

11 years ago, my friend got married at Floral Terrace and I remember it being an amazing wedding. In 2014 my cousin got married at Floral Terrace, WOW it still was an amazing place to have a wedding. So when my husband and I got engaged I knew where our wedding had to be Floral... Read More Terrace!!! We got married March 19, 2016 and Floral Terrace did an amazing job. Our guests are still talking about how great our food was. We come from big Italian families and the food is what makes a wedding. Paul and the staff were amazing. They made sure every small to big detail was perfect for my husband and I. This is how good the service was, my 93-year-old Aunt had to leave the wedding early, the waiter at her table overheard her talking so he went and got her coffee and cookies so she didn’t mess her dessert. Seriously just WOW. She’s still talking about how great our wedding was and she’s not big on complements LOL. If you want an amazing wedding Floral Terrace is the place for it. Thank you, Paul, and the family at Floral Terrace.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Lisa A

Our reception at Floral Terrace was great. People liked the food and everything ran smoothly. Tino, was a great person to deal with. There are two things that happened that night that does not make this a 5 star review: 1) one of the bridesmaids got stuck in the elevator and... Read More there was no phone in the elevator that she could call anyone to notify of the problem. 2) We had a customized cake and it took me months to get the cake design the way I wanted it. I had 5 sentimental ornaments on the cake. When the cake was brought out the ornaments were on it. However, we did not see the cake after it was taken in to be cut and those ornaments were never returned to us! This really angers me because the hall was going to reimburse us for the ornaments which were probably stolen from a staff member but the price of the ornaments were nothing compared to how much they meant to me and my husband. I don't want their money, I want my ornaments. For the hall to hire someone on their staff that would just be so stupid, selfish and greedy to steal ornaments because they were pretty, is horrible!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Justine O

Everything was perfect. Paul was great the entire planning process and all the staff on the wedding night were pleasant and attentive. Everything went smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Sarah V

We got married on May 14, 2016, and Floral Terrace was the BEST choice we made! From beginning to end, they were helpful and courteous. On the day, their staff helped make everything just the way we wanted. The reception was absolutely PERFECT, not a thing that I would... Read More change! The food is amazing, the ambiance was spectacular, and they truly care about making it an amazing event. They only serve one event at a time, so they focused all of their attention and care on us, which did not go unnoticed. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say! We love Floral Terrace, and would recommend it to any and all couples! Thank you Floral Terrace for an amazingly perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Natasha P

Great party, great food. Frank was wonderful to work with as well as the bridal attendants, maitre d's etc. The venue looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Giselle N

Our bridal party and guests cannot stop talking about the amazing experience they had at Floral Terrace! Every detail (big & small) from the food, decor, down to special requests were all executed far beyond our expectations. The food was by far the best we've had a wedding... Read More venue. Working with Frank was such a delight throughout the year! He made us feel right at home the moment we 1st walked through those doors. The staff was gracious and tremendously attentive . Our bridal attendants, George, Iris and Brittany were absolutely outstanding! We had a worry free night and couldn't have picked a better venue to help celebrate our union. - Giselle & Rob Quiroga

LOVED IT!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Elaine G

We had the most wonderful experience at The Floral Terrace. You cannot possibly beat what you get for your money. The food was more than plentiful, the service was outstanding and they were a pleasure to deal with from the day we booked until we left the night of our wedding.... Read More Our guests are telling us it was the best wedding they ever went to. I HIGHLY recommend them as a vendor!

Could not be happier

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Matthew L

Floral Terrace was amazing!!! They provided us with a lot more than what we expected. Frank, Paul and the rest of the Floral Terrace family. We thank you for helping us plan our special day. From helping us organize the day, great food, finding vendors, keeping us posted on... Read More changes, accepting our changes, etc. The one thing that sticks out is... Our guest and us had a great time... a little too good, the night of ;-) So good we may have misplaced the top of the cake when we left. When we informed Floral Terrace (Paul) a week after, he replaced it right away. Very touching gesture that we really appreciate. To be honest, Floral Terrace is a perfect 5. The 4.5 stars for Quality is not a reflection on the staff at all. I am very picky by stating this, but the only knock is they don't have a outdoor space to take pictures, although they do make up for it indoors.

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Yemmy O

Amazing staff and courteous. Willing to work with me with all my changes.

Wedding of the year!

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Samantha C

Floral Terrace made the entire wedding experience nothing short of amazing! From our first time visiting the venue to our wedding night, the team at Floral Terrace made us feel comfortable, were flexible, and made my wedding day perfect. The management and staff are fantastic!... Read More They are so personable, friendly and knowledgeable. They handled so much of the details for me and my husband and ensured that nothing was left to be worried about on the day of. Our Matre D and bridal attendants treated my husband and I like royalty. They truly made my day perfect and everything I could have ever wanted. Our guests have been raving about the venue, food and friendly staff. It really is true, your guests will remember the music and the food, not much else, and Floral Terrace will certainly be remembered for years to come. I highly recommend paying them a visit and allowing them to help you plan the day of your dreams!

Best Venue Ever

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Courtney L

I cannot say enough good things about our venue Floral Terrace. Our team that day was so attentive and on point. I highly recommend Frank the manager, George our matrie D and our bridal attendants Iris & Luis. Iris was with me the whole time holding my dress, fixing it making... Read More sure my cup was never empty and just doing things before i could even think to ask for it done. My husband had Luis and he absolutely loved him! The place itself is gorgeous and our ceremony was beautiful and our reception room was just breath taking. They made sure every detail matched our expectations and i cannot thank them enough. I highly recommend floral terrace to everyone looking!

Best all inclusive package

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 carol d

I loved everything about Floral Terrace. The staff and service made our wedding day beyond everything we hoped I would be. They were spectacular! We were a lil nervous because we did not had a chance to get a taste test of the different dishes until the day of the wedding and... Read More even that was amazing. We also loved the fact that our guest were given second servings of food if they needed and the leftovers were given to us to take home.

Amazing food, service and experience!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Liliana R

Floral Terrace deserves 10 stars!! From the first day we met with Frank to the night of our event everything was flawless!! My guests cannot stop raving about the quantity and better yet, the quality of the food! The whole feel of Floral Terrace is amazing and with 4 floors of... Read More your own wedding space it's unbelievable. The whole place to ourselves was amazing and I will never ever regret one thing about our wedding reception. Kudos to FT for being the best!!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Cameca J

So glad I booked our wedding reception here. The food was great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our guests are still talking about how much they loved the hall!

Fairytale Come True!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Joanna S

We just got married here (October 2012) and it was absolutely amazing! Frank was our business manager and had everything under control and ran smoother than we could have imagined! Our Maitre D and Bridal Attendant were great as well! We could not have asked for anything more... Read More and highly recommend the Floral Terrace! It was our Fairytale come true! Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food and service were!

Awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Nicole E

My brother got married here on 8/25/12 and all i can say is WOW! this place was awesome from the day they booked it up until 1:30 am after the wedding! Frank and the rest of the staff went out of their way in every aspect to make sure my brother and his wife were 100%... Read More satisfied. Even things that weren't Franks responsibility or problem were quickly fixed and taken care of (hotel shuttles and room rates). The food was plentiful and delicious (People cannot stop raving!) They offered seconds and warm towel service which is awesome and sent us home with 16 trays of food that we have been enjoying since! There was not one server or bartender that didn't have a smile on their face. If you're looking for a hidden gem this is your place...I just hope my wedding in sandcastle in march is just as nice (same owners)! If u booked here have no fear, your day will be perfect and your guests will leave happy!

Incredible vendor. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Svetlana H

Floral Terrace is a quality vendor that offers the best food and service for a wedding. I am so grateful to have found them and would recommend them to anyone having an event. They are very affordable and they will not disappoint.