Floral V Designs

Serving Dayton and Cincinnati Ohio & surrounding cities.

Your Wish, Our Vision, Your Perfect Day!

Floral V Designs, a premier wedding and event florist, offers you great customer service, top quality flowers, floral design expertise, as well as a wonderful wedding day experience. With your personality at heart, we are able to provide an extraordinary event just for you.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

24 South Main Street, Bellbrook, OH Serving Dayton and Cincinnati Ohio & surrounding cities. (937) 709-9117

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Elizabeth C

We really believe Cady is the best in the business. She helped to make our dream a reality and was extremely helpful and professional. We could not have been more pleased by her work. We enjoyed our flowers so much, that we had them preserved. Floral V Design's work is... Read More impeccable and gorgeous!! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Annie B

Cady and her team were so amazing to work with on my flowers! Her team was able to wrap greenery from the corners of our mandap to the center chandelier and even hung greenery down the back that was so elegant. So many guests commented on the ceremony and reception flowers and I... Read More was sad I could only take home a couple of the centerpieces because they were truly so gorgeous. We didn't have enough room because Cady's arrangements were so generous in size! Throughout the 10 months I was planning my wedding Cady and her team were always only a phone call away and I really feel so lucky to have worked with them.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amanda E

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :) Floral V was wonderful to work with! She was able to take my ideas and turn them into a beautiful reality, and everything was a... Read More smooth process. I appreciate her working with my budget, and going through a few pricing revisions in order for me to agree on a price (my centerpiece idea was a little complicated in pricing). She showed no frustration through that process, which I appreciate! The flowers were gorgeous. So gorgeous that I’m preserving my bouquet. The flowers are beautiful in our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Floral V!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kat R

Perfection! My first experience with Cady showed me my daughter's floral arrangements for her wedding were in the right hands! We clicked from the beginning! I only wish this post could be a photo of my daughter's bouquet and then you would understand! This snap would say it... Read More all. We also had particular vessels we wanted used throughout the event; they gathered them up and made it happen! Very creative group! I was particularly taken by the spirit of Cady's team. They enjoy their craft and it shows!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Katy W

I cannot thank Cady and the Floral V team enough. I am not from here, but I did some research, and decided Floral V was worth the hour drive to meet with Cady. When we got there she listened to every detail I asked for. Flowers are the one thing that mean more to me than any... Read More other vendor or item at the wedding, and when I met wi Cady, I knew she would make the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets, and she sure did. Everyone absolutely loved the flowers, from the chuppah, to the table arrangements, to the mantel decorations. Thank you so much for making all hopes and dreams come true!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sarah D

Floral V... Cady.. what can I say? Cady and her team listened to exactly what our vision was for our wedding, and stayed within the price range we needed to stay in. AMAZING service, and the flowers were beautiful beyond belief. Cady and her team traveled to Mt. Adams (The... Read More Monastery) to deliver, set up, and pick up the next morning. Not only are their prices literally thousands less than Cincinnati-based competitors, but honestly, they are more beautiful and lush too. HIGHLY recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Haleigh f

Floral V and Cady are simply the best florist in the area. I walked into their shop/office with no idea of any names of flowers, just pictures of what I wanted. Cady really took the time to get to know us, our wedding theme, and what we wanted. We had 3 floral arrangments on... Read More each table and they were simply beautiful. We had a certain budget to stay under and she helped us work to stay around our budget. We had so many guests rave about the flowers and how pretty they were! Many people took them home to keep enjoying!! They completely outdid the pictures I showed her! They are the best!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Mandy R

Floral V Designs was everything that I wanted and more. I really did not know what type of flowers I wanted, only a specific color, and they were able to give me many choices. They also worked with us on special items that needed flowers such as our dessert table and the... Read More centerpieces we had. They also took our centerpieces a week in advance and stored them until our day. It was wonderful to not have to worry about that part and to know that they were going to be professional and organized. I would definitely recommend Floral V Designs!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Chelsea M

Floral V provided flowers that far exceeded my expectations for how beautiful flowers could be! Cady and her team are artists and I don't think we could have found anyone better than them for our wedding. Going into our first meeting I had no idea what I wanted other than... Read More purple, green and ivory flowers. Cady is so knowledgeable and was able to find the vision I was looking for before I even knew what it was. She added wonderful small details to the wedding which made all the difference. She actually had me keep my leftover wedding dress fabric and wrapped my bouquet and my husbands boutonneire in the fabric. Her and her team took the time to braid ribbon on the ceremony isle chairs and nothing was overlooked. We also had Floral V provide table numbers and a printed seating chart for the event. Everyone was so easy to work with and provided so much help. Cady and her team's work is breathtaking and I can promise you will not be disappointed if you work with them.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Danielle T

The flowers for our wedding day were exactly as I was dreaming!!! Cady and her team were so amazing to work with and got everything just right :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 David T

Cady and everyone at Floral V were absolutely top notch. I have no idea what I am talking about when it comes to flowers and Cady was beyond helpful (especially since we were planning a wedding from out of town!). The conversation was so easy and she was very attentive to our... Read More vision/what we wanted for the day (she definitely fulfilled my dream by including my favorite flower: lilies). The flowers were beautiful and they brought the feel of our day so nicely together. I could go on forever about the many comments from our guests about the décor. I was OBSESSED with my bouquet/all of the arrangements. The flowers smelled so fresh and we were just in awe of how beautiful they were. Just gorgeous. Thanks everyone at Floral V for helping to make our day so beautiful! You are fabulous. If you want a wonderful florist for your wedding or event, Floral V is a no brainer :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amy M

Floral V designs was the absolute best decision for my wedding day. I had spoken to almost every florist in the area, and my mind was made the moment I met Cady. I knew instantly that she would make my dream day come true with her arrangements, and she did not disappoint. Cady... Read More worked within our budget, and helped set everything up. It was beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Lori S

Floral V was just wonderful to work with. Lauren worked with my budget and helped me get everything I wanted (and more) for less than I was planning to spend! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Samanthe' C

The crew at Floral V Designs we perfect for our wedding! They helped tremendously with decorating our cake table, creating an aisle with sunflowers and babies breath, and topping it off with the most beautiful corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets I've ever seen. Our guests were... Read More in awe as well!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 wendy c

Floral V just did my son's wedding in Columbus. More reasonable and creative than florists there! Floating vases on floating pedestals down the aisle were gorgeous. The team was easy to work with....the venue agreed and we felt comfortable every step of the way.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Hope F

Cady and her team are artists! I had all of these crazy ideas about the decor and Cady worked with my husband and I in order to create exactly the look we were going for. She created the most beautiful decoration for our chuppah and her artistry was apparent in every piece of... Read More the decor-from the candles lining our aisle outside to my husband's boutineer. I was amazed at how gorgeous everything turned out. She was so helpful and even when we needed additional services, she was happy to add them on as we contacted her in a timely manner. Our photographs were enhanced by the beauty of her designs and it made the day feel even more magical because of the way it looked. Thank you again, Cady for all of the work you and your team put in, it shows and we appreciate you so much.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Lauren K

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cady and her crew of amazing ladies! They handled all of my rentals on top of putting together some of the most amazing flower arrangements I've ever seen! My wedding was in October and I still have people coming up and telling me that... Read More I had to most gorgeous wedding they've ever seen and Floral V is a major reason why!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kayla F

Cady did such a wonderful job! We weren't really sure what exactly we wanted, but we had a lot of ideas & she put everything together & it ended up being everything we wanted! I'm so glad someone referred us to her.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Jessica P

Cady with Floral V Designs is incredible. Not only is she great at what she does but she made me feel calm and comfortable at ALL times. Floral V is extremely talented at what they do! If you want the best around, choose Floral V. You won't regret it! Thanks again Cady and the... Read More Floral V team!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Aimee S

Cady was absolutely amazing. I really had no idea about flowers, but she pulled up a ton of pictures and asked me what I liked and did not like about them, so we could find the right flowers for our wedding. She also took the time to personally help create an idea I had for the... Read More table numbers. She took my ideas and brought them to life and helped everything look perfect. The centerpieces for our wedding are still being talked about to my husband and I. Cady also has an online system that she uploads the paperwork for you to review. You pay online and can make any edits, making changes was fast and seamless. She was VERY responsive if I had noticed something to help correct it and fix it. Cady was awesome and her shop is lovely, you cannot do wrong by picking her to help out whatever you may need.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Elizabeth M

I absolutely loved my flowers! Cady is awesome. She quickly understood my vision- classic, elegant in ivories, blush, and gold- and the flowers were even lovelier than I could have imagined. I couldn't have been happier. She gave me my dream wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Cindy T

Floral V exceeded all of our expectations for the flowers for my daughter's wedding! All the bouquets were generous in size and beyond gorgeous! They worked with us to put in the special touches that my daughter had requested. Excellent work!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Katie W

WOW..... Floral V just did my wedding on October 21 2016.... The flowers that these ladies put together for me was something out of a fairy tale!!! THEY WERE PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! I wanted a really unique take on a fall boutique and Cady made the most beautiful bundle of... Read More flowers I have ever seen... So beautiful that i just paid 600$ to have a separate company freeze them for me and bubble frame them so I can have them forever...That's a big deal lol ! Everything that she did was amazing.. from the center pieces to the huge drape of flowers she placed over my arch... It was amazing. I would choose her again and again.. (: I got so many complaints on her work and the beauty of my wedding (: If you want to WOW your guests and have the best ... Well then you need to go with Floral V

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Niki W

Cady and her team provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. Everything was perfect and even more gorgeous than I expected.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Aghanwi N

Cady and Floral V designs helped make my vision for the wedding reception a reality. A great vendor choice!

Cady Vance

For 15 years I have been assisting brides make their dream wedding come true. I love providing a unique service that aids in one of the largest moments in someone's life. I started Floral V Designs in June of 2012 with the goal to love people, have grace, and always over deliver. My clients become great friends after their events and I love seeing the family pictures, baby announcements and other family weddings that come along after the big day. We are a small shop that focuses on our team, my girls are framily not just employees. With love - Cady of Floral V