Floral V Designs

Serving Dayton and Cincinnati Ohio & surrounding cities.

Your Wish, Our Vision, Your Perfect Day!

Floral V Designs, a premier wedding and event florist, offers you great customer service, top quality flowers, floral design expertise, as well as a wonderful wedding day experience. With your personality at heart, we are able to provide an extraordinary event just for you.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

24 South Main Street, Bellbrook, OH Serving Dayton and Cincinnati Ohio & surrounding cities. (937) 709-9117

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Elizabeth C

We really believe Cady is the best in the business. She helped to make our dream a reality and was extremely helpful and professional. We could not have been more pleased by her work. We enjoyed our flowers so much, that we had them preserved. Floral V Design's work is... Read More impeccable and gorgeous!! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Katelyn B

Cady and her team at Floral V are undoubtedly the best florists in Dayton! We booked Floral V for our July wedding after our first consultation with Cady. My mom and I were extremely impressed and left thinking, “Wow! That girl is good!” Cady was warm and friendly and eager to... Read More hear about our vision for the wedding day. Her answer to each of our questions was “Sure, we can do that!” and her expertise led us to discuss details we never would have thought of on our own. As we continued in the wedding planning process, we quickly learned how highly regarded Cady and Floral V are among the Dayton wedding circuit – everyone gave them rave reviews and told us that Floral V would do an excellent job. We saw a preview of Cady’s work when my mom booked her for my bridal shower. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the room overflowing with roses and the guests were very eager to take home their floral favors—tea cups billowing with Floral V designs. “We don’t do anything small here,” Cady told us as we later discussed wedding centerpiece options in her showroom. “We go big and aim to give you the most value.” And boy did she deliver! Cady and her team created the most stunning flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. The best part? They were portable and we were able to reuse the gorgeous arrangements from the church later at the reception. On the day of the wedding, Cady and her team handled all aspects of set up and delivery and we did not have to worry about a thing! Battling the hottest day of the year, Cady carefully selected flowers for us were not only beautiful, but also hardy enough to withstand the heat. Working with Cady was easy – she expertly executed all our requests with grace and enthusiasm. She handles her business with the utmost professionalism and her passion for her work is evidenced by her astounding work!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Lisa V

Cady was the third florist I met with (recommended by my reception venue) and honestly before I met her I was starting to feel hopeless about finding a florist that understood what I was looking for. When I met with Cady I instantly loved her because I knew she was LISTENING to... Read More my ideas and I felt like she could read my mind. She had fantastic suggestions that branched off of the basic thoughts/pictures I had and I owe her all the credit for my beautiful wedding. Cady is so patient, professional, and it is unbelievable how creative she is. Everything she does is perfect. She also made my escort cards and table numbers (matching them perfectly to my wedding invitation) and the process was so simple. I probably emailed her every day the last couple of weeks before my wedding and she was so responsive and helpful each time. I absolutely recommend Floral V Designs!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Chelsea M

Floral V provided flowers that far exceeded my expectations for how beautiful flowers could be! Cady and her team are artists and I don't think we could have found anyone better than them for our wedding. Going into our first meeting I had no idea what I wanted other than... Read More purple, green and ivory flowers. Cady is so knowledgeable and was able to find the vision I was looking for before I even knew what it was. She added wonderful small details to the wedding which made all the difference. She actually had me keep my leftover wedding dress fabric and wrapped my bouquet and my husbands boutonneire in the fabric. Her and her team took the time to braid ribbon on the ceremony isle chairs and nothing was overlooked. We also had Floral V provide table numbers and a printed seating chart for the event. Everyone was so easy to work with and provided so much help. Cady and her team's work is breathtaking and I can promise you will not be disappointed if you work with them.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Danielle T

The flowers for our wedding day were exactly as I was dreaming!!! Cady and her team were so amazing to work with and got everything just right :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 David T

Cady and everyone at Floral V were absolutely top notch. I have no idea what I am talking about when it comes to flowers and Cady was beyond helpful (especially since we were planning a wedding from out of town!). The conversation was so easy and she was very attentive to our... Read More vision/what we wanted for the day (she definitely fulfilled my dream by including my favorite flower: lilies). The flowers were beautiful and they brought the feel of our day so nicely together. I could go on forever about the many comments from our guests about the décor. I was OBSESSED with my bouquet/all of the arrangements. The flowers smelled so fresh and we were just in awe of how beautiful they were. Just gorgeous. Thanks everyone at Floral V for helping to make our day so beautiful! You are fabulous. If you want a wonderful florist for your wedding or event, Floral V is a no brainer :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amy M

Floral V designs was the absolute best decision for my wedding day. I had spoken to almost every florist in the area, and my mind was made the moment I met Cady. I knew instantly that she would make my dream day come true with her arrangements, and she did not disappoint. Cady... Read More worked within our budget, and helped set everything up. It was beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Lori S

Floral V was just wonderful to work with. Lauren worked with my budget and helped me get everything I wanted (and more) for less than I was planning to spend! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Samanthe' C

The crew at Floral V Designs we perfect for our wedding! They helped tremendously with decorating our cake table, creating an aisle with sunflowers and babies breath, and topping it off with the most beautiful corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets I've ever seen. Our guests were... Read More in awe as well!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 wendy c

Floral V just did my son's wedding in Columbus. More reasonable and creative than florists there! Floating vases on floating pedestals down the aisle were gorgeous. The team was easy to work with....the venue agreed and we felt comfortable every step of the way.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Hope F

Cady and her team are artists! I had all of these crazy ideas about the decor and Cady worked with my husband and I in order to create exactly the look we were going for. She created the most beautiful decoration for our chuppah and her artistry was apparent in every piece of... Read More the decor-from the candles lining our aisle outside to my husband's boutineer. I was amazed at how gorgeous everything turned out. She was so helpful and even when we needed additional services, she was happy to add them on as we contacted her in a timely manner. Our photographs were enhanced by the beauty of her designs and it made the day feel even more magical because of the way it looked. Thank you again, Cady for all of the work you and your team put in, it shows and we appreciate you so much.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Lauren K

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cady and her crew of amazing ladies! They handled all of my rentals on top of putting together some of the most amazing flower arrangements I've ever seen! My wedding was in October and I still have people coming up and telling me that... Read More I had to most gorgeous wedding they've ever seen and Floral V is a major reason why!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kayla F

Cady did such a wonderful job! We weren't really sure what exactly we wanted, but we had a lot of ideas & she put everything together & it ended up being everything we wanted! I'm so glad someone referred us to her.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Jessica P

Cady with Floral V Designs is incredible. Not only is she great at what she does but she made me feel calm and comfortable at ALL times. Floral V is extremely talented at what they do! If you want the best around, choose Floral V. You won't regret it! Thanks again Cady and the... Read More Floral V team!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Aimee S

Cady was absolutely amazing. I really had no idea about flowers, but she pulled up a ton of pictures and asked me what I liked and did not like about them, so we could find the right flowers for our wedding. She also took the time to personally help create an idea I had for the... Read More table numbers. She took my ideas and brought them to life and helped everything look perfect. The centerpieces for our wedding are still being talked about to my husband and I. Cady also has an online system that she uploads the paperwork for you to review. You pay online and can make any edits, making changes was fast and seamless. She was VERY responsive if I had noticed something to help correct it and fix it. Cady was awesome and her shop is lovely, you cannot do wrong by picking her to help out whatever you may need.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Elizabeth M

I absolutely loved my flowers! Cady is awesome. She quickly understood my vision- classic, elegant in ivories, blush, and gold- and the flowers were even lovelier than I could have imagined. I couldn't have been happier. She gave me my dream wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Cindy T

Floral V exceeded all of our expectations for the flowers for my daughter's wedding! All the bouquets were generous in size and beyond gorgeous! They worked with us to put in the special touches that my daughter had requested. Excellent work!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Katie W

WOW..... Floral V just did my wedding on October 21 2016.... The flowers that these ladies put together for me was something out of a fairy tale!!! THEY WERE PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! I wanted a really unique take on a fall boutique and Cady made the most beautiful bundle of... Read More flowers I have ever seen... So beautiful that i just paid 600$ to have a separate company freeze them for me and bubble frame them so I can have them forever...That's a big deal lol ! Everything that she did was amazing.. from the center pieces to the huge drape of flowers she placed over my arch... It was amazing. I would choose her again and again.. (: I got so many complaints on her work and the beauty of my wedding (: If you want to WOW your guests and have the best ... Well then you need to go with Floral V

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Niki W

Cady and her team provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. Everything was perfect and even more gorgeous than I expected.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Aghanwi N

Cady and Floral V designs helped make my vision for the wedding reception a reality. A great vendor choice!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Grace C

Cady is very easy to work with and is extremely good at what she does. She helped make our day look incredible! She was very accommodating when it came to scheduling our consultation as my husband and I worked opposite schedules. When we met, she was very open to hearing our... Read More ideas and helping us bring to life the vision of our dream wedding. She was easy to get in touch with throughout the planning process when I had questions or needed to make changes to our plan. The day prior to our wedding, Cady got in touch with us regarding the pending bad weather as our ceremony was planned to be outdoors. She suggested we change our arrangements to make sure we could make use of all flowers in the event as the mounted outdoor arrangements would not be appropriate due to weather. We ended up having the ceremony outdoors but the changes in arrangements were moveable throughout the venue which were beautiful! Cady does a fabulous job and brought our vision to life! The flowers she uses have large blooms and are very good quality. They were able to last several days following our event. We even donated half of our flowers to a couple that was getting married the following day and did not have flowers of their own - we were informed that the blooms were just as beautiful the second day as they were at our event. The quality of her work is beautiful and her passion shines through her arrangements. I would recommend Cady for any of your events and I plan on using her in the future! Thank you again Cady!! - Grace & Tom

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Hannah M

Cady Vance did an unbelievably amazing job on our flowers and centerpieces! She is such a pleasure to communicate with and she went above and beyond on anything I requested! I am so thankful she was available for our big day and I highly recommend her! She also did our seating... Read More arrangement and name cards- they were gorgeous. I received so many compliments. She made a daunting task pleasant and achievable. So thankful for her!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jane P

Thank you so much for the SPECTACULAR flowers for my daughter's wedding on July 9, 2016! Cady and her staff created exactly what my daughter envisioned. Her bouquet was perfect and just what she dreamed. The cake flowers, centerpieces, wrist corsages and boutonnieres were... Read More lovely, but the arbor was breathtaking!!! In addition, the escort cards phenomenal! I can’t say enough about their professionalism, creativity and flexibility. I have recommended and will continue to highly recommend Floral V Designs! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Wow! The flowers you created for my daughter's wedding were just stunning. I want to thank Cady and her entire staff for all their hard work and attention to detail. The reception flowers were beautiful and the urns for the church took my breath away! Thanks so much for... Read More everything! We highly recommend Floral V. Outstanding job!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lindsay B

Cady at Floral V is absolutely amazing. She is the kind of person you dream about working with for your wedding. Not only is she extremely personable, down to earth, fun and friendly - but she has amazing attention-to-detail and she LISTENS thoroughly to what you're looking for.... Read More We asked Cadi to create flowers for my wedding in June 2016 in Cincinnati, OH. She was a pleasure to work with and the flowers were stunning. About two months before the wedding, Cady was kind enough to set up a mock table so we could see the flowers and linens together, free of charge. A lot of florists we talked to did not offer this service. As I walked into my reception venue on my wedding day, she had captured the vision perfectly. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Cady at Floral V.

Cady Vance

For 15 years I have been assisting brides make their dream wedding come true. I love providing a unique service that aids in one of the largest moments in someone's life. I started Floral V Designs in June of 2012 with the goal to love people, have grace, and always over deliver. My clients become great friends after their events and I love seeing the family pictures, baby announcements and other family weddings that come along after the big day. We are a small shop that focuses on our team, my girls are framily not just employees. With love - Cady of Floral V