Exceptional Service & Excellence in Design

Floral Verde specializes in unexpected harmonies of flowers and foliage. We view each bouquet, boutonniere and centerpiece as an opportunity to create a work of art. We accept a limited number of events to allow for exceptional service. Consultations by appointment only, please call ahead.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

12012 Snider Road, Cincinnati, OH (513) 888-8334

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Megan G

Janet was an absolute dream to work with! Our floral meeting went so smoothly and she was very good at translating what I described into real flowers to consider. On the day of, she absolutely captured all of the things we discussed, as well as some pleasant surprises... Read More (completely within the design direction) to make it completely unique for our wedding. They were beyond perfect! :) We had so many compliments on the arrangements, the bouquets, and the real flowers on the cake. I would highly recommend Floral Verde to any bride having her wedding in the Cincinnati area. She is so talented and easy to work with, especially considering I was planning from two hours away. Thank you Janet!!!

2016-11-22T10:34:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan! I am so glad you enjoyed your flowers. You and your family were wonderful to work with. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Sean!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lauren P

I am so happy I chose Floral Verde! Janet is truly amazing! She immediately understood what I wanted even when I couldn't put it into exact words. She is very responsive and detail oriented. On my wedding day, I was BLOWN AWAY when I saw my centerpieces, bouquets, and... Read More wedding arch flowers! My flowers still looked great the next day (even after being outside all day for an outdoor wedding), so I used them as centerpieces for my post-wedding brunch. If you choose Floral Verde and you will not be disappointed!!!

2016-06-29T08:56:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren! It was such a pleasure working with you. Even though we handled most of the details long distance, I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Richie!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Avalon N

Janet and her work are unbelievable! I am so thankful she was our florist. Her arrangements are artwork. Her vision for our boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, etc were flawless! On top of being a talented, artistic florist, she is a kind, organized professional who... Read More communicated with us throughout the planning process. She worked with the changes that arose and always provided honest suggestions of how to work within our budget to make our dream a reality. I really cannot say enough good things about our experience with Janet. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

2016-06-13T16:39:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Avalon! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You looked absolutely amazing on the big day, and I can't wait to see all of your professional images. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Nick!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Karen K

Wow! Janet did an amazing job with our floral centerpieces, ceremony arch, flower girl baskets, corsages, and boutonnieres! During our first meeting with Janet we knew her creations would be outstanding. She took our color palette vision and online inspiration to make the... Read More flowers customized to our event. In addition, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. It's clear Janet is a floral expert, and seeing her work was one of the best moments getting ready during our big day! I would recommend Floral Verde to anyone seeking gorgeous floral arrangements and a professional, kind person with whom to work!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Rebecca R

Janet is so incredibly talented, knowledgeable, and organized. She could not be easier to work with. During the entire evening and day we received so many compliments on the flowers and our guests are still talking about them 2 months later! Janet makes sure your visions become... Read More a reality and the results are truly remarkable. Her experience and expertise allowed me to put my full trust in her and she truly takes any worry out of the brides hands. Our flowers were by far our favorite detail and that is all because of Floral Verde. I cannot thank Janet enough for not only making my flower dreams come true but for also being incredibly responsive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. If you choose to book with Floral Verde, Janet will exceed your expectations. I cannot thank Janet enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Cierra M

Not only is Janet incredibly talented, she is also a lovely person to work with. She was extremely thorough and involved in the planning process and setup, so I didn’t worry about a single thing on the big day, and on that day, the arrangements absolutely blew me away. I would... Read More highly recommend Floral Verde, and I wouldn’t hesitate to get the chance to work with her again. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Monica Z

Floral Verde's flowers are creative, interesting, sophisticated and above all beautiful. Janet arranged the flowers for my small wedding;. She is incredibly easy to work with and was able to interpret my wide variety of inspiration images into a coherent floral plan. The... Read More flowers were a true highlight on the day and in my wedding photographs. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Marissa G

From my initial meeting with Janet, I knew I was putting my trust in the right florist. I was blown away with how prepared she was to conceptualize and design the most beautiful and memorable floral arrangements with little to no direction from a clueless bride. My wedding was 5... Read More months ago and I still get comments from family and friends about the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you so much Janet for all of your hard work!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kat S

I am so thankful for Janet. She was such a huge part of the planning process for me and she made it a breeze. She and I clicked right away and I knew she totally understood what I was looking for in florals. She has so much knowledge and expertise. She puts together a... Read More comprehensive quote that outlines absolutely everything, so you know exactly what you're getting. Florals were something I was never stressed about, I had complete trust in Janet. I wanted a natural and organic look and she knocked it out of the park! Florals were the talk of the night. They perfectly complimented the bridal party and the venue space. They also photographed beautifully. Everyone wanted to take a centerpiece home! I cannot thank Janet enough for her talent and hard work that gave me the perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Sarah O

Janet was recommended to me by a friend so I didn't even look at other florists and I didn't need to. Janet is a true artist and her passion for flowers comes out when working with her and in the final product. She was also very accommodating when I made several changes to my... Read More order and met with me to meet my schedule as I was planning my wedding from Chicago and was only in Cincinnati a few weekends. The attention to detail was amazing in our arrangements and we had so many people coming up to us at the wedding telling us how beautiful our flowers were. Janet was also there to help flip the room and again at the end of the night to make sure everything looked amazing! If you're looking for the best florist in Cincinnati (or anywhere) I wouldn't think twice about hiring Floral Verde. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Molly M

If I could give Janet 10 stars, I would in a heart beat! Janet provided the flowers for my August 12th wedding, and I'm STILL getting compliments on how gorgeous they were! She was fantastic to work with-her consultation was knowledgeable and comprehensive, and she made it so... Read More easy to work within any budget, giving me options that fit an array of price points. She was in constant communication, and her thorough price breakdown and proposal was the most professional of any of my vendors (it included pictures, and awesome descriptions!) She delivered the flowers in a timely manner the day of my wedding, and the arrangements and bouquets I received were BEYOND any and all my expectations. Not only did she deliver the flowers, but Janet was also there at the end of the night to retrieve her beautiful containers and centerpieces, and leave the flowers behind for me and my family to enjoy! (She makes all her arrangements in containers that are easily taken out of their pots/urns so they can be easily taken out and enjoyed for a bit after the big day!) I can't imagine my wedding without Janet's amazing flowers-my only regret is not having a money tree that would have allowed me to have EVEN MORE of her AMAZING arrangements. She's truly the best at what she does. Book FLoral Verde, you won't regret it, and your guests will be talking about your flowers for weeks.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Karen R

I rarely, if ever, give a 5-star review, but Janet's work was perfection! Working with Janet was one of the best parts of the wedding planning process. She really understood my vision (even when I wasn't 100% sure of how to explain what I wanted). When I finally saw all the... Read More arrangements and bouquets on my wedding day I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. They absolutely exceeded my expectations. The amount of compliments we received on our centerpieces were overwhelming in the best way possible. Even the guys at our wedding were commenting on how pretty the flowers were. What Janet created for us was worth every penny that we paid. Honestly, I would have paid more after seeing the final product--she is THAT good! If you're still on the fence for a florist, give Janet a shot. She won't let you down.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Courtney P

Janet was AMAZING to work with and the arrangements she created could not have been more beautiful and perfect. I actually travelled several hours away from my wedding location to meet with her because her floral arrangements were more beautiful than anything I could find near... Read More me. She was so kind and met with me close to the holidays, had arrangements and ideas ready to show me, and created a plan and budget that day. She was so easy to work with and I never felt overwhelmed as she understood my vision and didn't ask me a million questions on the tiniest details. On my wedding day she brought the bouquets directly to my bridesmaids and myself and we were stunned at how perfect they were. I still have people comment on our reception flowers and recommend her to everyone who asks for wedding advice. We loved working with her and couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Steve and Kate R

Floral Verde was absolutely amazing! We went in to our consultation with no idea what floral designs we may want, and we came out with perfection. It was like she knew what we wanted before we even knew ourselves. Janet was extremely accommodating to any requests and changes we... Read More made, even up to a few weeks before the big day. I loved everything she designed, but we especially loved her use of succulents and greenery. Nothing was out of place. We still to this day (almost 6 months since the wedding) get compliments about how amazing the flowers were from our wedding. Friends and family who have recently been married themselves keep telling us how jealous they were of our flowers. You can really see how special Floral Verde is when the other wedding vendors we used who are veterans in the industry can't stop talking about "some of the best flowers ever seen at a wedding." And we agree. We will absolutely be referring anyone we know to her. While our wedding was amazing, the shining star of it all was the floral work!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Susan M

YES! YES! YES! I would give Floral Verde six stars with no hesitation if I could. Janet has a great floral knowledge and incredible eye! She really listened to my wishlist, came up with a plan that exceeded all my expectations, and executed beautifully at the wedding. We... Read More offered our center pieces to our guests at the end of the night and not a single one was left behind. Six months later and we still have friends and family talking about the flowers! Simply GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Abbe H

Janet was incredible to work with. She understood my entire vision and then escalated it into something out of a dream. I have never seen such beautiful arrangements! She was incredibly professional and I never had a moments worry with anything she touched. Her attention to... Read More detail was also second to none and never settled for anything less than perfect. Thank you Janet!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Emily S

Our flowers were GORGEOUS for the wedding. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the chuppah decorations- everything was just as I imagined. Janet does a great job from her proposal (even incorporating your Pinterest boards) through the execution of the event. I would... Read More recommend her to anyone getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Loren M

I don't know if words will be able to convey how perfect ALL of my wedding day floral arrangements were. I am so happy that I chose Floral Verde. Janet is truly an artist of flowers and her passion for what she does is undeniable. I knew within the first 10 minutes of meeting... Read More her when she so nonchalantly and easily included names at least 20 different flower/greenery types that she was the real deal (I only can name about 5 very common flowers haha). With just a few basic pictures of bouquet ideas and descriptions of my overall wedding vision she was able to create fresh, dynamic, textural and colorful floral arrangements that far exceeded even my imagination. She really made my vision come to life- but BETTER!! Aside from all of the above she is kind, very detail oriented, listens well and is very easy to communicate with. She always responded to my emails on the same day I sent them! She was such a pleasure to work with. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Floral Verde!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jenny B

Janet was absolutely incredible to work with. She truly went above and beyond to design flower arrangements that were exactly (and even better than) what we had envisioned. Janet and her team arrived early in the wedding day so that there would be plenty of time for them to... Read More decorate the gazebo before our photographer started. The center pieces, bouquets, corsages/boutonnieres, and gazebo arrangements were breathtakingly beautiful and almost all of our guests commented on this. You can tell she really loves what she does and it shows in how absolutely gorgeous her product is. We loved working with Janet and would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Suzie L

I can't say enough great things about Janet and Floral Verde! She was so easy to work with and helped bring my vision to life - even spray painting flowers to tie in the gold that I was looking for. I was blown away by the tall arrangements when they arrived at the venue on my... Read More wedding day - they were AMAZING and added the perfect touch to the room. Thank you again, Janet, for all your help, expertise, and assistance in making our day so special - we couldn't have done it without you!

2016-12-13T10:12:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being so easy-going and fun Suzie! I love that you were open to new ideas even on the day of your wedding - using the centerpieces down the aisle just made the space! And thank you for selecting a beautiful, yet modern... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Olivia S

Janet from Floral Verde did the flowers for my wedding on 11/5/16. When I initially met with her she went above and beyond my expectations for just the meeting which is why I knew I had to hire her. She had a clear vision of the flower arrangements I wanted and we went through... Read More images of a TON of different flowers on her computer to pick and choose from on our first meeting. She was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING from start to finish. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. The flowers turned out stunning and she took care of all the details without me having to do much. Definitely recommend her over and over to anyone looking for floral arrangements!!

2016-11-22T13:24:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting me run with your vision Olivia! You and your mom were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process. The hugs at the end of the night make my work worthwhile. I wish you and Gabriel a lifetime of happiness together!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joel H

Janet of Floral Verde is extremely experienced, and knows exactly what is best for your wedding. She listens to your vision, gives you ideas, and then creates masterpieces!

2016-11-22T10:18:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joel! It was an absolute honor to create the flowers for you and Nellie. Congratulations and best wishes to you both as you start on this new journey together!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Donna B

Janet understood what I was looking for before I fully did. Working with her was fantastic, relaxed, and an excellent experience. A few guests at the wedding asked which florist I used so they can check into her for their own weddings.

2016-11-22T10:23:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Donna! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Chris both!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Jessica B

Janet was so wonderful. She has such an artistic eye and once I showed her what I wanted she took my inspiration and ran full steam ahead. We had two ceremonies and for one of them we needed a archway covered in flowers and when I saw it on the day of our wedding it took my... Read More breath away. All of the flowers were perfect and exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Janet!

2016-11-22T10:28:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jess! Your flowers were some of my favorites from this year. Congratulations and best wishes to both you and Indi!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Janet or her amazing work. From our first conversation, I could tell that Janet would be able to make my vague floral dreams come alive on my wedding day. Everyone loved the arrangements at my wedding, and more importantly, I completely... Read More adored them. (PS this is not an exaggeration, one of my friends getting married next year literally set up an appointment with Janet within days after our wedding!). On top of the beautiful finished products, Janet was so kind and understanding every step of the way with each change and addition I wanted to make. She even let me see my amazing bouquet a week early :). I am forever grateful that Janet was a part of my wedding day. Thank you again, Janet!!!

2016-06-13T16:47:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christie! You have immaculate taste, and it was an honor to be a part of your big day. I wish you and Charlie a lifetime of happiness together!