Exceptional Service & Excellence in Design

Floral Verde specializes in unexpected harmonies of flowers and foliage. We view each bouquet, boutonniere and centerpiece as an opportunity to create a work of art. We accept a limited number of events to allow for exceptional service. Consultations by appointment only, please call ahead.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

12012 Snider Road, Cincinnati, OH (513) 888-8334

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Megan G

Janet was an absolute dream to work with! Our floral meeting went so smoothly and she was very good at translating what I described into real flowers to consider. On the day of, she absolutely captured all of the things we discussed, as well as some pleasant surprises... Read More (completely within the design direction) to make it completely unique for our wedding. They were beyond perfect! :) We had so many compliments on the arrangements, the bouquets, and the real flowers on the cake. I would highly recommend Floral Verde to any bride having her wedding in the Cincinnati area. She is so talented and easy to work with, especially considering I was planning from two hours away. Thank you Janet!!!

2016-11-22T10:34:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan! I am so glad you enjoyed your flowers. You and your family were wonderful to work with. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Sean!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lauren P

I am so happy I chose Floral Verde! Janet is truly amazing! She immediately understood what I wanted even when I couldn't put it into exact words. She is very responsive and detail oriented. On my wedding day, I was BLOWN AWAY when I saw my centerpieces, bouquets, and... Read More wedding arch flowers! My flowers still looked great the next day (even after being outside all day for an outdoor wedding), so I used them as centerpieces for my post-wedding brunch. If you choose Floral Verde and you will not be disappointed!!!

2016-06-29T08:56:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren! It was such a pleasure working with you. Even though we handled most of the details long distance, I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Richie!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Avalon N

Janet and her work are unbelievable! I am so thankful she was our florist. Her arrangements are artwork. Her vision for our boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, etc were flawless! On top of being a talented, artistic florist, she is a kind, organized professional who... Read More communicated with us throughout the planning process. She worked with the changes that arose and always provided honest suggestions of how to work within our budget to make our dream a reality. I really cannot say enough good things about our experience with Janet. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

2016-06-13T16:39:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Avalon! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You looked absolutely amazing on the big day, and I can't wait to see all of your professional images. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Nick!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Suzie L

I can't say enough great things about Janet and Floral Verde! She was so easy to work with and helped bring my vision to life - even spray painting flowers to tie in the gold that I was looking for. I was blown away by the tall arrangements when they arrived at the venue on my... Read More wedding day - they were AMAZING and added the perfect touch to the room. Thank you again, Janet, for all your help, expertise, and assistance in making our day so special - we couldn't have done it without you!

2016-12-13T10:12:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being so easy-going and fun Suzie! I love that you were open to new ideas even on the day of your wedding - using the centerpieces down the aisle just made the space! And thank you for selecting a beautiful, yet modern... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Olivia S

Janet from Floral Verde did the flowers for my wedding on 11/5/16. When I initially met with her she went above and beyond my expectations for just the meeting which is why I knew I had to hire her. She had a clear vision of the flower arrangements I wanted and we went through... Read More images of a TON of different flowers on her computer to pick and choose from on our first meeting. She was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING from start to finish. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. The flowers turned out stunning and she took care of all the details without me having to do much. Definitely recommend her over and over to anyone looking for floral arrangements!!

2016-11-22T13:24:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting me run with your vision Olivia! You and your mom were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process. The hugs at the end of the night make my work worthwhile. I wish you and Gabriel a lifetime of happiness together!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joel H

Janet of Floral Verde is extremely experienced, and knows exactly what is best for your wedding. She listens to your vision, gives you ideas, and then creates masterpieces!

2016-11-22T10:18:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joel! It was an absolute honor to create the flowers for you and Nellie. Congratulations and best wishes to you both as you start on this new journey together!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Donna B

Janet understood what I was looking for before I fully did. Working with her was fantastic, relaxed, and an excellent experience. A few guests at the wedding asked which florist I used so they can check into her for their own weddings.

2016-11-22T10:23:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Donna! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Chris both!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Jessica B

Janet was so wonderful. She has such an artistic eye and once I showed her what I wanted she took my inspiration and ran full steam ahead. We had two ceremonies and for one of them we needed a archway covered in flowers and when I saw it on the day of our wedding it took my... Read More breath away. All of the flowers were perfect and exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Janet!

2016-11-22T10:28:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jess! Your flowers were some of my favorites from this year. Congratulations and best wishes to both you and Indi!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Janet or her amazing work. From our first conversation, I could tell that Janet would be able to make my vague floral dreams come alive on my wedding day. Everyone loved the arrangements at my wedding, and more importantly, I completely... Read More adored them. (PS this is not an exaggeration, one of my friends getting married next year literally set up an appointment with Janet within days after our wedding!). On top of the beautiful finished products, Janet was so kind and understanding every step of the way with each change and addition I wanted to make. She even let me see my amazing bouquet a week early :). I am forever grateful that Janet was a part of my wedding day. Thank you again, Janet!!!

2016-06-13T16:47:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christie! You have immaculate taste, and it was an honor to be a part of your big day. I wish you and Charlie a lifetime of happiness together!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Beth K. Janet did an outstanding job with the floral arrangements at my daughters wedding. From the first time we met Janet knew the vision we had. She is very professional and listened to what my daughter wanted. She is truly an amazing artist. All of the arrangements and... Read More bouquets were beautiful. Highly recommend Janet to anyone who is having a celebration. She is remarkable!!

2016-04-25T13:36:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Beth! You and Courtney were so much fun to work with! You came with unique and creative ideas, and it was my pleasure to implement them for you. Everything turned out beautifully.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Megan K

Floral Verde was amazing from our initial meeting until delivery. I had no idea what all the flowers I picked out would look like together, but she blew me away! Janet is very detailed, and even though I went over my floral budget, it was WELL worth it and it completed my... Read More 'look' at both my reception and my ceremony. As an out of town bride, Janet made it so easy to communicate from afar and make our day seamless!

2016-04-12T11:46:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. The lilacs you chose to add in brought your flowers to the next level!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Meaghan M

Janet was amazing to work with from our initial meeting through clean-up at the reception! She understood the vision I was going for and was so helpful in executing it! Not to mention the bouquets, center pieces and all flowers she provided were more beautiful than I... Read More anticipated. She is a true professional and talented florist! Highly recommend her!!

2016-04-12T11:50:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meaghan! I was so happy to be a part of your day!

Absolutely Fabulous!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Claire V

Janet is your dream florist. She is amazing to work with and her talent for arranging is especially unique. When I found Floral Verde, I fell in love with the whimsical tone of her bouquets, and her use of greens and succulents. Beyond that I am speechless- her work speaks... Read More for itself. When meeting with Janet, she immediately understood my taste and I was beyond excited to see the finished product. She was also extremely helpful with pricing and what we could do with my budget, and she really gave me the biggest bang for my buck. The flowers on the wedding day were stunning. I cried when I saw my bouquet. It was the best surprise of the wedding, and it made my gatsby/vintage theme pop. I could not have picked a better florist!! Thank you so much, Janet!!

An unusual request...

Reviewed on 12/14/2014

We were in Cincinnati for the funeral of our brother-in-law, and needed a local florist with a flair for unusual and artistic. Janet came highly recommended by our daughter and son-in-law living in the same community. When we contacted her, she very willingly took our charge,... Read More even though her career centers around weddings. Janet designed multiple arrangements for us for the funeral, and WOW'ed those who came. The funeral home director was amazed by her work, and I am sure is disappointed that she does not typically work her magic for non-wedding themes. My sister-in-law was in awe of the flowers, and was very pleased with every arrangement! Should we ever need a florist in Cincinnati again, we'd certainly start with Janet! Her work is superior as is her flexibility and social engagement! THANK YOU Janet!!!!

Beyond Exceptional

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 A P

We found Janet by searching reviews on The Knot. Each arrangement she creates is a stunning work of art. We couldn't find anyone whose work could come close to hers. The beauty of the arrangements she created for my daughter's wedding were beyond what my daughter hoped they... Read More would be. She could not have been more pleased. Other vendors at the wedding, people involved in the wedding industry who see floral works created for weddings regularly, commented on the beauty of the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets and all the flowers provided by Floral Verde. One vendor went so far as to say my daughter's bouquet was the most unique and beautiful fall bridal bouquet she has ever seen. If looking for a wedding florist, I highly recommend Floral Verde to you!

So amazing and worth the money

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Beth B

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. I got three arrangements for the ceremony but they were rather large and were more than enough. The bouquets and boutonnieres were also great. My bridesmaids loved theirs and mine was superb. Janet used a mix of green, white,... Read More and purple flowers and succulents. I had roses, geraniums, purple and white stock, mint, blue/green hydrangeas, and fern curls, echeveria, and several others. They were just so breathtaking and smelled wonderful. Janet really took the time to meet with us, show us different type of flowers and plants, and go over what we wanted. The final product was just excellent and my husband and I were very happy with what we received.

Blown away!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Katie L

I can't recommend Floral Verde enough! We were absolutely blown away by her outstanding work! I chose a bouquet with nothing but succulents!! Two weeks later and it still looks AMAZING! Our centerpieces were potted succulents as well and I wanted to keep every single one! I... Read More controlled myself to just a few though :) They guests were so excited to take them home for themselves! Janet went above and beyond my expectations and added extra touches here and there, I can't say how GORGEOUS everything turned out! Janet is amazing to work with and from my first appointment with her, where I had no idea what I wanted really, she pushed my vision further than I could have imagined. My beginning ideas were out of control but she nailed what I wanted and new exactly what would look good or bad! Can't thank Janet enough for her amazing work and effort!! She is even happy and willing to answer questions about how to make your bouquets and flowers last a little longer after the ceremony!!

Cannot say enough good things!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jordan D

Working with Janet was one of the best parts of the wedding planning process. She is incredibly creative and delivered a product that was unique and absolutely stunning. Working with her was a pleasure; she was always prompt with replies and was very professional and... Read More accommodating during our busy weekend-of schedule. She was also very upfront about what was possible within my budget and in no way oversold what was possible. I knew exactly what I was getting, and the results were more beautiful than I imagined. I would recommend her without reservation.

Surprise wedding in Ohio

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Casey M

I highly recommend using Floral Verde for your special day. My husband and I came to Janet with a unique story and a time-crunch. We are Cincinnati natives but currently live in Portland, OR. We have grown to love the lush green of the Pacific Northwest and envisioned that... Read More surrounding us at our wedding back home. We found Floral Verde and quickly realized that Janet could deliver exactly what we envisioned. We left our first (and only) consultation with her feeling relieved and excited. After the consultation, Janet and I communicated via phone and email. She was extremely communicative, incredibly patient, and so easy to work with on the details... even from 2,500 miles away. When I arrived at our venue the morning of the wedding, I was welcomed by the most beautiful arrangements that consisted of ferns, succulents, etc. Janet even sketched up the ceremony backdrop I imagined and had it made from scratch for us. It was absolutely breathtaking. I think we received more positive comments from the guests about the arrangements and backdrop than we actually received about the wedding itself! This was one of the best decisions we made through the wedding-planning process. Thank you, Janet!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Raquel P

Working with Floral Verde made my life so easy. She had the exact style I was searching for that "standard" florists don't offer. I never had to worry about a thing when working with Floral Verde. I also received many compliments on my flowers. When I think about my wedding day,... Read More my flowers were a big part of the day that I remember standing out. Give her a call, you WON'T be disappointed!

Truly stunning work

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Katelane H

I found Janet with Floral Verde after searching for months for a florist that I felt was creative, trustworthy, and most of all...talented. Janet is by far the best florist in Cincinnati. Her work is truly beautiful. I went into my first consultation with Janet knowing... Read More literally nothing about flowers. All I knew was that I wanted peonies. During the hour consult, Janet was able to make real suggestions, show me examples of arrangements, and even began building a visual document that showed each of the flowers I wanted to use. This was tremendously helpful for me and helped me visualize what each floral piece in my wedding would look like. In the weeks leading up to my wedding, Janet was able to make last minute changes when my father passed away 6 weeks out from our big day. She was very quick to respond to emails and answered all of my thousands of questions. Most of all, she was so accommodating with my budget and was able to easily make changes without compromising quality and vision. On the day of my wedding, there was a small issue with my centerpieces (not Janet's fault, venue's issue), Janet went above and beyond and raced to her storage unit to find new vases to fix the problem. And never charged me for her extra work! She is not only an outstanding floral designer, but a good person. As for the flowers themselves, my bouquet was BEAUTIFUL. I cannot fully express how lovely my bouquet was. My maids bouquets, corsages, flower girl mini-bouquet...everything was perfect. Her work is high quality and looks like it's straight out of a wedding magazine. I was having difficulty finding a florist who could give me the boutique experience and personalized attention for my wedding who also had the ability to create beautiful pieces with little to no direction (since I knew nothing about flowers). I felt I could trust Janet with whatever suggestion she made and was confident that my flowers would turn out awesome. And they did. Jane with Floral Verde is a dangerous competitor for other big time floral boutiques, but since she's a smaller operation, she is able to provide brides with one-of-a-kind floral experiences custom tailored to their needs. I highly recommend Janet.

Most Unique and Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Carol C

Janet at Floral Verde really helped us out of a tight spot. The original wedding florist went out of business in this tough economic year, and my daughter was scrambling for a replacement. Janet stepped in and was the epitome of professionalism. She presented a truly... Read More beautiful design plan and we were confident that the flowers would be successful. BUT MORE THAN THAT: the flowers were lovely, original, fresh, sturdy, and just what we had imagined them to be. They were ready on time and within budget. I would work with Janet again for any occassion, and would recommend her services whole-heartedly to anyone within her service area.

Amazing Flowers

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Jessica T

Janet at Floral Verde created the most unique and beautiful arrangements for my wedding. They were stunning and gathered many compliments. She was amazing to work with and really took extra effort and time to make sure the day was great. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Amazing Independant Florist

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Jolie B

Janet is an expert in flowers and has innovative, visionary arrangements. She is super easy to work with, professional, and a joy to have by you on your big day. I am so happy I chose her for my wedding!