Uniquely creative floral designs for your wedding.

FloraWorx blends the beauty of nature with classic elegance to create custom floral designs for your special day. I will work with you one on one to create personal and memorable floral designs for your wedding day. Call me to schedule your free consultation 804-614-7799.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

101 W. Broad St, Richmond, VA Central Virginia, Hampton Roads (804) 614-7799

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jessica P

I was so impressed with Annette! She made my fall pumpkin decor ideas come alive and the colors really popped. She was really easy to work with and was timely in her responses to me. I had never met her in person until my actual wedding day and she was able to take our... Read More conversations and emails and make them happen and look AMAZING!! She was also really reasonably priced. I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Justine C

Overall, my husband and I had an OK experience with using FloraWorx as a wedding vendor. Some of the pros and cons of their service were as follows: Pros: 1) Very reasonably priced for the quality of goods that we received. Annette was very helpful at finding ways to help us... Read More save on cost. 2) Annette also has a very relaxed/calm demeanor, yet was very responsive during the planning process. She was very accommodating regarding in-person meetings, speaking over the phone, and answering emails. 3) Minus “Con #2” and “Con #3” below, the rest of the floral arrangements, including centerpieces, ceremony arrangements, corsages, and boutonnieres, were beyond our expectations. Many guests commented on how unique the floral touches were. Annette did a great job keeping in-line with our wintry theme, and the flowers were so fresh that the arrangements lasted for weeks after the event. Cons: 1) As we booked this vendor almost a year out from our wedding, we made several adjustments to our contract throughout the planning process. Unfortunately, not all of the changes were captured in formal updates to the contract, which I believe could be a contributor to “Con #2” below. 2) The vision for the bridesmaid lanterns was to have floral toppers for the lanterns with small votives inside them. I provided a picture to the vendor, Annette, over email of what I envisioned the lanterns to look like; however, the language in the contract was vague, and upon reading it again I can understand why there was confusion and why the flowers/greenery were put inside of the lanterns as opposed to being placed on the top/outside. Fortunately, our ceremony occurred while there was still daylight outside, otherwise the lack of candles in the lanterns would have ruined the look. 3) The size of my bridal bouquet was smaller than what I had envisioned a “full” bouquet to be, per the language in the contract. Fortunately, I was not using the toss bouquet so pieces from this were able to be incorporated in the bridal bouquet to bolster the size a little.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jenna C

The flowers Annette delivered were absolutely stunning, and they were exactly what we asked for. I loved her attention to detail. She was also very helpful along the way, answering our questions and changing our order a few times to make sure that it was exactly what we wanted.... Read More We would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Elizabeth H

Our flowers were beautiful!! The bouquets that she delivered were more beautiful than I had been imagining! FloraWorx made planning a breeze. She was always available and willing to answer all of my questions and put my worries at ease. Thank you so much FloraWorx for all the... Read More beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Sara P

Annette did a great job with the flowers for my wedding in May. I really trusted her to help achieve the look I wanted, and the bouquets and arrangements were exactly what I had envisioned. Annette was easy to work with and always quick to respond. She delivered the flowers... Read More herself and arrived on time. I am so glad I chose her as my florist, she did a beautiful job and was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Alena S

Annette did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. She has an amazing gift and was so incredibly helpful and understanding. She transformed our reception ballroom into the exact picture I had in my mind with ease. I would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Eva R

Annette does an amazing job! She worked with me to get an idea of what flowers I liked and was very responsive throughout the whole process. She seamlessly coordinated dropping off flowers to the church and then to the reception venue. It was nice to have someone I could... Read More trust to get everything right. Most importantly, the arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning! Exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristin H

Wonderful experience and better price that other florists. Picked up flowers on a saturday, lasted beautifully until the wedding on Tuesday in NC.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Emily S

Annette completely brought my vision to life for our early October wedding. She went above and beyond for us; driving over an hour to meet with us a few times, she stuck within our smaller budget, and recommended in season flowers that we even more stunning than the ones I had... Read More previously wanted. She offered to lend an ear at any time if I needed any advice or just wanted to bounce ideas off of her. Annette is so personable and made me feel like I was her only bride, though I know she was extremely busy most of the time. She takes great care in her work and it shows! Her floral arrangements are absolutely stunning and all of our flowers took my breath away. I wish I had more reasons to order flowers! If you are looking for an excellent florist then look no further!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Jameelah J

I worked with Annette as my florist for my wedding on 8/22/2015. I learned of her through my coordinator and I'm so glad I chose her! I gave her my budget and flower ideas I had in mind and she was able to give me EXACTLY what I wanted within my budget! She was a pleasure to... Read More work with and very professional! On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and set up all of my centerpieces! She truly helped make my vision come true! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Amazing flowers

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Nicole S

Annette works with you to make sure you have the colors and type of flowers you want within your budget. She made sure that my day had the color scheme and allergens (low/no scent flowers). Flowers are top quality, many other florists where I saw their bouquets and items when... Read More seeing their setup at bridal expos had problems with flowers that were already wilted or damaged. Everything delivered and received was in pristine condition. If you're looking for great flowers for your special day and for someone to help you fit to your budget with the quality use FloraWorx.

Best Decision

Reviewed on 5/04/2014

My experience with Annette Tomes was amazing! Choosing her to be my florist for my wedding day was the best decision that I made. When I met with her to discuss the flowers that I wanted to have for my wedding, she listened to everything that I said, gave me other ideas, and... Read More told me that she would try and give me the best price possible. She stayed true to her word! All of the arrangements for the wedding were absolutely beautiful! She even made a little wrist band with a few flowers on it for my 6 month old daughter to wear during the wedding ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone that wants someone that is great at what she does, cares about making your wedding day perfect, responds immediately to phone calls and emails, and someone who is one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Annette Tomes

Floral designer and horticulturalist specializing in floral designs for weddings and special events. I enjoy flowers and gardening (obviously) reading, cooking and spending time at home with my husband and fur baby Duke. I have over 15 years of floral design experience and a degree in horticulture. I love what I do each one of my brides holds a special place in heart and I live to make their floral vision come true.