Uniquely creative floral designs for your wedding.

FloraWorx blends the beauty of nature with classic elegance to create custom floral designs for your special day. I will work with you one on one to create personal and memorable floral designs for your wedding day. Call me to schedule your free consultation 804-614-7799.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

101 W. Broad St, Richmond, VA Central Virginia, Hampton Roads (804) 614-7799

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jenna C

The flowers Annette delivered were absolutely stunning, and they were exactly what we asked for. I loved her attention to detail. She was also very helpful along the way, answering our questions and changing our order a few times to make sure that it was exactly what we wanted.... Read More We would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Elizabeth H

Our flowers were beautiful!! The bouquets that she delivered were more beautiful than I had been imagining! FloraWorx made planning a breeze. She was always available and willing to answer all of my questions and put my worries at ease. Thank you so much FloraWorx for all the... Read More beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Sara P

Annette did a great job with the flowers for my wedding in May. I really trusted her to help achieve the look I wanted, and the bouquets and arrangements were exactly what I had envisioned. Annette was easy to work with and always quick to respond. She delivered the flowers... Read More herself and arrived on time. I am so glad I chose her as my florist, she did a beautiful job and was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Alena S

Annette did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. She has an amazing gift and was so incredibly helpful and understanding. She transformed our reception ballroom into the exact picture I had in my mind with ease. I would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Eva R

Annette does an amazing job! She worked with me to get an idea of what flowers I liked and was very responsive throughout the whole process. She seamlessly coordinated dropping off flowers to the church and then to the reception venue. It was nice to have someone I could... Read More trust to get everything right. Most importantly, the arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning! Exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kristin H

Wonderful experience and better price that other florists. Picked up flowers on a saturday, lasted beautifully until the wedding on Tuesday in NC.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Emily S

Annette completely brought my vision to life for our early October wedding. She went above and beyond for us; driving over an hour to meet with us a few times, she stuck within our smaller budget, and recommended in season flowers that we even more stunning than the ones I had... Read More previously wanted. She offered to lend an ear at any time if I needed any advice or just wanted to bounce ideas off of her. Annette is so personable and made me feel like I was her only bride, though I know she was extremely busy most of the time. She takes great care in her work and it shows! Her floral arrangements are absolutely stunning and all of our flowers took my breath away. I wish I had more reasons to order flowers! If you are looking for an excellent florist then look no further!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Jameelah J

I worked with Annette as my florist for my wedding on 8/22/2015. I learned of her through my coordinator and I'm so glad I chose her! I gave her my budget and flower ideas I had in mind and she was able to give me EXACTLY what I wanted within my budget! She was a pleasure to... Read More work with and very professional! On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and set up all of my centerpieces! She truly helped make my vision come true! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Amazing flowers

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Nicole S

Annette works with you to make sure you have the colors and type of flowers you want within your budget. She made sure that my day had the color scheme and allergens (low/no scent flowers). Flowers are top quality, many other florists where I saw their bouquets and items when... Read More seeing their setup at bridal expos had problems with flowers that were already wilted or damaged. Everything delivered and received was in pristine condition. If you're looking for great flowers for your special day and for someone to help you fit to your budget with the quality use FloraWorx.

Best Decision

Reviewed on 5/04/2014

My experience with Annette Tomes was amazing! Choosing her to be my florist for my wedding day was the best decision that I made. When I met with her to discuss the flowers that I wanted to have for my wedding, she listened to everything that I said, gave me other ideas, and... Read More told me that she would try and give me the best price possible. She stayed true to her word! All of the arrangements for the wedding were absolutely beautiful! She even made a little wrist band with a few flowers on it for my 6 month old daughter to wear during the wedding ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone that wants someone that is great at what she does, cares about making your wedding day perfect, responds immediately to phone calls and emails, and someone who is one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Annette Tomes

Floral designer and horticulturalist specializing in floral designs for weddings and special events. I enjoy flowers and gardening (obviously) reading, cooking and spending time at home with my husband and fur baby Duke. I have over 15 years of floral design experience and a degree in horticulture. I love what I do each one of my brides holds a special place in heart and I live to make their floral vision come true.