Flowers and Ribbons~Wedding Cakes

Overland Park, KS

Flowers and Ribbons Wedding Cakes

You need a special cake to celebrate the most important day of your life. Our wedding cake consultation will assist you in selecting your personal dream cake from our world of mouth-watering flavor combinations and spectacular designs.

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

13326 West 115th, Overland Park, KS

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Jordan M

Maria was amazing!! The cake she designed for me was exactly was I had in mind and more. The taste of the cake was phenomenal and my guests are it all! We have traditional white wedding cake with raspberry filling. Also, the colors of my wedding were pink and gold. She did not... Read More have a gold plate to hold the cake when I first met with her but she specifically bought one to match my design. That was extremely generous and professional of her!! Any time I need a cake, I will go back to Maria!! Very affordable and delicious. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Maria made the cake for my reception. It was delicious, and not a single piece (other than the top level, of course) survived. We had white cake with strawberry filling and Kahlua with caramel. It was AMAZING. Moist and tasty and everyone loved it.