Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

426 Old Walt Whitman Rd, Melville, NY (631) 424-3377

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kierstin W

I cannot say enough good things about flowers by burton!! They were extremely pleasant and helpful throughout my whole wedding process. They asked me what I wanted/ needed and made sure it was a top priority. My centerpieces, and bouquets came out perfect! Exactly what I... Read More envisioned! I'm so glad we had the pleasure of using them for the wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Nicole W

The centerpieces were beautiful, but we found the staff extremely unpleasant and corrupt. They would not itemize our contract, they just wrote a section for bouquets and a section for centerpieces, each with a separate price. They left the delivery fee section blank. I asked... Read More about the delivery fee and they said it was "built in." We ended up just going with centerpieces to save money, but when we received our final bill 4 days before the wedding they tacked on $200 delivery and pickup fee. We asked where this came from and they said it was included in the original price quote, but it looked more like they were angry that we did not go with the bouquets as well as the centerpieces. We had no choice at this point but to pay the bill. This is NOT LEGAL. We would not recommend using this company unless they give you an itemized contract with all sections filled in properly.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Michelle R

Flowers were delivered on time. Center pieces came out BEAUTIFUL , they did exactly what we envisioned. Our bouquets and bridesmaids bouquets also came out beautiful. Only complaint I have is that they did not separate the boxes evenly between the 2 houses, so our bridesmaids... Read More took control, called each other and some how figured out which bouquets etc belonged where and had someone in our house come make the switches. A little bit of confusion but it all worked out.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Chelsea M

I used them for my 9/10/16 wedding. My flowers were GORGEOUS. I had minimal flowers but the bouquets were really to die for.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 lindsay s

We received SO many compliments on the chuppah, bouquets, and centerpieces from our wedding. They did an amazing job! It was a little bit annoying that we couldn't see a sample centerpiece until the week of the wedding, but they made the changes we wanted and everything was... Read More perfect!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Aisha R

Every bride knows that ceremony/event decoration can truly make or break your event. My husband and I selected Flowers by Burton to provide florist services for or wedding on 4/8/17. The entire process was seamless from start to finish. From our initial consultation, the team... Read More was truly able to understand what my vision was for my wedding day. Mike asked all of the right questions and provided his professional input for areas I needed assistance with in making a decision. He even set up a viewing for me before the wedding so I could preview what the centerpieces would look like before the big day. The day of the wedding the bridal party flowers and decorations were delivered even earlier than our scheduled time!! The delivery man patiently went through the order and explained each piece. This was no small feat considering the size of our party (9 bridesmaids and 13 groomsmen plus flower girl, ring bearer and parents/grandparents). Each piece of the order was perfect. At the reception, we received many compliments about the flowers. Our room was absolutely beautiful with various high and low centerpieces in our soft pink color scheme. I highly recommend Flowers by Burton for your wedding and event planning florist needs. They are truly the best!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Jennifer S

I am beyond impressed with the service I received from Flowers by Burton. From day one the sale staff was so helpful. I brought in picture of ideas and they were able to put together boutiques and centerpieces that were absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend this florist... Read More for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Meaghan B

I would highly recommend Flower by Burton. They are affordable and their flowers are beautiful. They were so helpful in helping me choose exactly what I wanted. I brought pictures and and if some of the flowers weren't in season they helped me choose similar flowers that would... Read More have the same look I was going for. Everything from the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces looked great!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Gail B

Burton flowers created gorgeous flower bouquets for my daughter's wedding. We were blown away. It was everything we wanted. And what a pleasure to work with! I would not look anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Amanda W

Thank you for supplying the beautiful flowers for my wedding! They came recommended by a number of people, who also said that they were the most cost-effective flower vendor on the island, which was great because flowers were not one of my big priorities. Nonetheless, the... Read More flowers were beautiful and just want I envisioned for the big day. The vendor showed up to the hotel early, which I was impressed by. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Lindsey L

I don't even know where to begin with how beautiful my flowers were for my wedding. I met with Mike to go over what I had envisioned for my wedding day. I had brought in pictures and told him the color scheme we were doing and the flowers were beyond my expectations. On my... Read More wedding day the delivery was on time and everything was neatly organized in boxes which made things a lot easier. The bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely stunning and they matched the bridesmaids dresses perfectly. My bouquet was all different whites and ivorys and was just absolutely breathtaking. I had a 2 year old flower girl and they made up the cutest little basket for her to hold. My centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had wanted. Everyone was saying how beautiful all the flowers were. Flowers by Burton was extremely reasonable and accommodating. I can't thank you enough for making my wedding day complete!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Melissa M

John, Mike and the team at Flowers by Burton are excellent! I had a very specific vision in mind with regards to the flowers for my wedding day and they absolutely nailed it. It's like they took my thoughts and brought them to life perfectly. What I really appreciated was that... Read More two days before my wedding, I was able to stop by their shop and see a sample centerpiece with all of the flowers they ordered for me. This put me even more at ease because I knew that on my wedding day the flowers would be exactly what I anticipated. I would recommend Burton's to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Paige M

Flower by Burton is such a small, wonderful spot! They were so helpful with choosing flowers for our wedding! They had wonderful ideas and helped with everything to make our special day perfect! My brides bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the bridesmaids bouquet were stunning!... Read More Everything came together beautifully and was absolutely amazing! They are definitely the place to go for all your special occasions!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Leanne G

Mike and Mike from Flowers by Burton helped us pick out beautiful floral arrangements for our bouquets and reception centerpieces. Mike guided us in choosing flowers and colors that went together well. The day of the Wedding, the flowers arrived on time and everything we ordered... Read More was there. Our flowers arrived at the Church on time and the reception arrangements were beautiful and beyond what I had imagined they could be! Everything was absolutely perfect! We couldn’t be happier with our choice to use Flower By Burton!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle L

Oh my goodness my flowers were GORGEOUS! Mike & Mike at Burtons really stepped their game up on this one! The bouquets, boutonnieres, specialty bouquets, and centerpieces were even better than I had imagined! They were affordable, accommodating, deliveries were on time, and the... Read More guys were very helpful! I am so happy we went with Burtons as our florist!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janine S

Everyone at Burton is AMAZING. My first meeting, I told them what I wanted.. and was told they will come up with something. When we sat down for my final payment, I was blown away. Sitting on the desk was exactly what I had in mind. They deal with wholesale flowers, so they're... Read More prices are extremely reasonable. In the future, I will be using them for ALL things flowers.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Maria A

I had about 10-15 people refer me to Burtons so I tried to call and make an appointment but apparently they are not open the day of my wedding because they have a family members wedding to do the flowers for and attend. I thought that was a little unprofessional considering they... Read More are very well known.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kim W

For the price they did a good job but nothing was what I asked for. I even went as far as to print out colored pictures and set up two meetings to go over everything I wanted. I was assured it would look just like the picture and only the centerpieces were kind of close. My... Read More bouquets weren't the right color or flowers which was very upsetting. The worst of it all was that I paid extra for someone to go to my venue and decorate my wedding cake with big beautiful flowers. The flowers were so small you couldn't even see them in the cake and it made my cake look cheap and terrible. Very disappointed and I would recommend using another florist.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Maria A

Flowers by Burton was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I went with FBB because of their unbelievable price and their great reviews! They made my dream become a reality! Exactly what I had envisioned, is exactly what they delivered. I could not have been happier with ALL... Read More of my arrangements, especially with my bouquet. Thank you so much for for going above and beyond!! Highly recommend you to everyone I know!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Heather L

Absolute best combination of great price and beautiful work. I met with a few florists and each one was a little different. It is clear that weddings are the key specialty for Burton's and they have the process down to a science. The prices were unbeatable and they were the... Read More only ones I spoke to who will give you a preview of the centerpieces a few days before the wedding, so if you have any changes, they can make them before your big day. It was a huge bonus being able to see a sample early -- it both put me at ease and added to the excitement of the final countdown to the wedding. Definitely shop around and make up your own mind, but put these guys in your list of vendors to visit. I don't live very close to Burton's shop, and it was making the drive every time. Happy planning and best wishes to you all :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Rachel

Overall I was satisfied with the flowers I received for our wedding. If you are looking for a good value option, I don't think you will find a better place. One thing I will note is that I was very happy that I chose to go in a few days before the wedding to have a look at a... Read More sample centerpiece. The initial product they showed us wasn't exactly what I envisioned, but after they made a few minor tweaks, I liked the end product. For day of wedding, Flowers By Burton gave me a cascading bouquet which was absolutely beautiful but a lot of the flowers started to fall out during pictures prior to the ceremony. I am not sure if all cascading bouquets are like that, or if it happened to be the way this one was put together. But other than that, no complaints!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Lisa d

I recently worked with burtons for my wedding. I had heard so many great things about them but was a little dissapointed when it came to my day. The toss bouquet was very small, not the right flowers and breaking. The girls flowers, although beautiful were not what I had wanted.... Read More I was surprised to see them when they were delivered because we had spoken about the flowers I wanted and I had shown pictures to the reps at our meetings. My bouquet was the same, it was very pretty just not what I had wanted it to look like. The same thing happened when we arrived at the venue and I saw the floral arrangements there. There is no doubt that the actual flowers we did receive were gorgeous and everyone loved them, I was just dissapointed that what I had wanted was not carried through.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Kate G

We worked with Mike at Flowers by Burton and he did a great job creating our vision. He was easy to communicate with and did an excellent job with all of our wedding flowers. We would absolutely recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Shannon Grace

Flowers by Burton was one of the two recommended florists by our wedding venue, The Vineyards. Burton's was not the first florist I met with while planning our wedding, but after our meeting, I knew they would be our last stop. We called them back and booked them the next day.... Read More Their prices were unbeatable for the gorgeous flowers we received on our wedding day last month. Throughout the planning process, Burton's was incredible with answering my questions (and believe me, I had A LOT). I was emailing with John at least twice a week with photos, questions, and advice on what would look best. I worried that I was bothering them but they were always happy to help me. I cannot thank them enough for that. During the final meeting, my husband and I were shown the flowers that would be used for our wedding day. I provided them with photos of what we wanted and they completely exceeded our expectations. A couple of days before the wedding, I went in and Jimmy showed me a live preview of our centerpiece. It was so gorgeous! We received nothing but compliments on the flowers. The bouquets were stunning and fresh! And our centerpieces were perfect. Thank you to the Flowers by Burton team, and John and Jimmy, for all your help! S&S 07.15.16

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Brittany N

I used Flowers by Burton for my wedding bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. I gave them some pictures of the color scheme I was going for and ideas I had and everything came out beautiful! I did not see a picture of anything before the wedding day so I wasn't sure if I... Read More would be happy but I loved them! I was recommended by several people to use them and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Great value!