Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

426 Old Walt Whitman Rd, Melville, NY (631) 424-3377

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Susan Z

We knew we were going to use Flowers by Burton for our daughter's wedding this July, since they had done such a great job for us in the past (3 bar/bat mitzvahs). But Mike and his team really outdid themselves this time. We had an outdoor reception, under a tent, with the... Read More ceremony in the adjacent barn, at Jedediah Hawkins Inn, in Jamesport. The table displays alternated between floral runners, and centerpieces in flower boxes and mason jars. Our daughter decided on the color scheme, and her desire to incorporate thistle into the displays, but otherwise let Mike choose the flowers. His choice of red piano garden roses, dahlias, silver dollar eucalyptus, hydrangea and amaranthus showed brilliant color, matched perfectly to what our daughter was looking for, and fit right in with the rustic nature of the setting. Flowers by Burton has always been very relaxed and easy to work with, making the process as stress free as possible. They arrive exactly when they say they will, and everything is in place in plenty of time before the event begins (again, no stress). For our daughter's wedding, we ran into an unforeseen problem with the chuppah (wedding canopy) that was being supplied by a separate vendor, 4 days before the ceremony. Miraculously, even though all of our flowers had been ordered and it was too late to have additional flowers shipped in time, Mike somehow managed at the eleventh hour to decorate the chuppah and have it blend in seamlessly with the rest of the decor. Nobody at the wedding could tell that it was a last minute fix. Flowers by Burton has consistently provided us with honest and professional service, and the most beautiful flowers we could have asked for. They listen to what you have to say, and make your vision a reality. We have recommended them in the past, and have only received extremely positive feedback. We will update this review in the near future with photos, as soon as we receive them from our photographer.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Daniella D

I loved my flowers by Burton! My cathedral bouquet was gorgeous!!! The centerpieces were very nice too only thing was that I thought there would be water in the glass vase holders as well. If you're looking for flowers that are affordable and pretty this is the place to go.... Read More Burtons works with you and they allowed me to pick any flowers I wanted for the same price. Thank You!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jenn V

The best!!!!! From the first appointment with Mike to our wedding day, they were amazing to work with. We received so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you for helping make our day beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Catherine M

Flowers by Burton is fantastic. I booked them without hesitation after seeing some of their centerpieces while touring my venue. They do not upcharge for a greater variety of flowers! I showed a few pictures of things I liked, and he knew exactly what to do. I’ve never felt more... Read More confident in a vendor so quickly. Very reasonably priced, gorgeous pinterest-y arrangements, BOOK THEM!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nicole Y

Loved flowers by burton! They did amazing work for my recent wedding and their pricing is so reasonable. The bouquets, centerpieces etc. were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned! Could not have imagined using any other florist for our day - would highly recommend without... Read More any reservations!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Caitlin U

I will say that the crew at Burton was very friendly and attentive during our visits. Being that I'm not a floral expert myself though, I was hoping for a little more help/direction that was in line with what we envisioned for the flowers on our day. We had a greed on getting... Read More a "loose wild flower look" for my rustic wedding. Instead, we got a lot of traditional roses with a few rustic elements thrown in there--not quite what I had hoped for. If you're looking for something traditional, they'll do a great job. Anything aside from that you might be better off going elsewhere.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Allison M

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Burtons. From start to finish they were professional, friendly and on top of things. The price I paid was thousands less than the competitors. My flowers day of were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I asked for. My bouquet and... Read More my girls bouquets were STUNNING, literally beyond beautiful. My dias piece, centerpieces, cake flowers, boutenieeres, corsages were all stunning as well. I could not have asked for more. Book them for your wedding, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lisa D

We loved Flowers by Burton! My mom and I met with Mike to choose flowers and he had amazing suggestions based on the Pinterest pictures I brought in. He was very knowledgeable and receptive to ideas. The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and were exactly as I... Read More envisioned and described them. Also, our flower girls were SO excited about their flower crowns. When the flowers were delivered, there was a particular color flower in the bridesmaids bouquets that I didn't request, and the gentleman who delivered them sensed that I was disappointed, and offered to bring them back so Burton's could remove those particular flowers. I don't like to rock the boat but my bridesmaids encouraged me to send them back so I did, and he was super kind about it and arrived back just a little while later with the bouquets looking absolutely perfect. I really appreciated that gesture, which showed their willingness to go above and beyond! Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Sarah E

I am so happy with my flowers from Flowers by Burton for our wedding! Our centerpieces were an absolute dream and they were so helpful with picking out flowers! I am not a flower person at all so I truly appreciated their expertise.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 lisa k

Picking the florist was very difficult! Everyone makes up their one prices I feel. I went on 8 floral appointments all different prices. The minute I sat with flowers by burton I booked!!! They were by far the most reasonable. I did high and low centerpieces. They were amazing... Read More exactly the colors I wanted. The bouquets were the same. Mine even looked fresh the next day! I couldn't be more happier. Everything was delivered on- time. They were so easy to work with just tell them your vision and it will happen ! I would highly recommend flowers by burton !!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Nora C

We were so happy with our centerpieces and bouquets from Flowers by Burton. The experience was easy and my experience with staff was great. Everything made it to the venue on time and so many guests asked me where we got the flowers from because they were beautiful. Thank you so... Read More much for everything!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kierstin W

I cannot say enough good things about flowers by burton!! They were extremely pleasant and helpful throughout my whole wedding process. They asked me what I wanted/ needed and made sure it was a top priority. My centerpieces, and bouquets came out perfect! Exactly what I... Read More envisioned! I'm so glad we had the pleasure of using them for the wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Nicole W

The centerpieces were beautiful, but we found the staff extremely unpleasant and corrupt. They would not itemize our contract, they just wrote a section for bouquets and a section for centerpieces, each with a separate price. They left the delivery fee section blank. I asked... Read More about the delivery fee and they said it was "built in." We ended up just going with centerpieces to save money, but when we received our final bill 4 days before the wedding they tacked on $200 delivery and pickup fee. We asked where this came from and they said it was included in the original price quote, but it looked more like they were angry that we did not go with the bouquets as well as the centerpieces. We had no choice at this point but to pay the bill. This is NOT LEGAL. We would not recommend using this company unless they give you an itemized contract with all sections filled in properly.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Michelle R

Flowers were delivered on time. Center pieces came out BEAUTIFUL , they did exactly what we envisioned. Our bouquets and bridesmaids bouquets also came out beautiful. Only complaint I have is that they did not separate the boxes evenly between the 2 houses, so our bridesmaids... Read More took control, called each other and some how figured out which bouquets etc belonged where and had someone in our house come make the switches. A little bit of confusion but it all worked out.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Chelsea M

I used them for my 9/10/16 wedding. My flowers were GORGEOUS. I had minimal flowers but the bouquets were really to die for.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 lindsay s

We received SO many compliments on the chuppah, bouquets, and centerpieces from our wedding. They did an amazing job! It was a little bit annoying that we couldn't see a sample centerpiece until the week of the wedding, but they made the changes we wanted and everything was... Read More perfect!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Aisha R

Every bride knows that ceremony/event decoration can truly make or break your event. My husband and I selected Flowers by Burton to provide florist services for or wedding on 4/8/17. The entire process was seamless from start to finish. From our initial consultation, the team... Read More was truly able to understand what my vision was for my wedding day. Mike asked all of the right questions and provided his professional input for areas I needed assistance with in making a decision. He even set up a viewing for me before the wedding so I could preview what the centerpieces would look like before the big day. The day of the wedding the bridal party flowers and decorations were delivered even earlier than our scheduled time!! The delivery man patiently went through the order and explained each piece. This was no small feat considering the size of our party (9 bridesmaids and 13 groomsmen plus flower girl, ring bearer and parents/grandparents). Each piece of the order was perfect. At the reception, we received many compliments about the flowers. Our room was absolutely beautiful with various high and low centerpieces in our soft pink color scheme. I highly recommend Flowers by Burton for your wedding and event planning florist needs. They are truly the best!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Jennifer S

I am beyond impressed with the service I received from Flowers by Burton. From day one the sale staff was so helpful. I brought in picture of ideas and they were able to put together boutiques and centerpieces that were absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend this florist... Read More for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Meaghan B

I would highly recommend Flower by Burton. They are affordable and their flowers are beautiful. They were so helpful in helping me choose exactly what I wanted. I brought pictures and and if some of the flowers weren't in season they helped me choose similar flowers that would... Read More have the same look I was going for. Everything from the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces looked great!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Gail B

Burton flowers created gorgeous flower bouquets for my daughter's wedding. We were blown away. It was everything we wanted. And what a pleasure to work with! I would not look anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Amanda W

Thank you for supplying the beautiful flowers for my wedding! They came recommended by a number of people, who also said that they were the most cost-effective flower vendor on the island, which was great because flowers were not one of my big priorities. Nonetheless, the... Read More flowers were beautiful and just want I envisioned for the big day. The vendor showed up to the hotel early, which I was impressed by. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Lindsey L

I don't even know where to begin with how beautiful my flowers were for my wedding. I met with Mike to go over what I had envisioned for my wedding day. I had brought in pictures and told him the color scheme we were doing and the flowers were beyond my expectations. On my... Read More wedding day the delivery was on time and everything was neatly organized in boxes which made things a lot easier. The bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely stunning and they matched the bridesmaids dresses perfectly. My bouquet was all different whites and ivorys and was just absolutely breathtaking. I had a 2 year old flower girl and they made up the cutest little basket for her to hold. My centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had wanted. Everyone was saying how beautiful all the flowers were. Flowers by Burton was extremely reasonable and accommodating. I can't thank you enough for making my wedding day complete!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Melissa M

John, Mike and the team at Flowers by Burton are excellent! I had a very specific vision in mind with regards to the flowers for my wedding day and they absolutely nailed it. It's like they took my thoughts and brought them to life perfectly. What I really appreciated was that... Read More two days before my wedding, I was able to stop by their shop and see a sample centerpiece with all of the flowers they ordered for me. This put me even more at ease because I knew that on my wedding day the flowers would be exactly what I anticipated. I would recommend Burton's to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Paige M

Flower by Burton is such a small, wonderful spot! They were so helpful with choosing flowers for our wedding! They had wonderful ideas and helped with everything to make our special day perfect! My brides bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the bridesmaids bouquet were stunning!... Read More Everything came together beautifully and was absolutely amazing! They are definitely the place to go for all your special occasions!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Leanne G

Mike and Mike from Flowers by Burton helped us pick out beautiful floral arrangements for our bouquets and reception centerpieces. Mike guided us in choosing flowers and colors that went together well. The day of the Wedding, the flowers arrived on time and everything we ordered... Read More was there. Our flowers arrived at the Church on time and the reception arrangements were beautiful and beyond what I had imagined they could be! Everything was absolutely perfect! We couldn’t be happier with our choice to use Flower By Burton!