Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

426 Old Walt Whitman Rd, Melville, NY (631) 424-3377

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Danielle D

Highly recommend Flowers by Burton. My centerpieces came out incredible and so did all of the flowers for myself and my bridal party/family. I loved the guidance they provided me, the knowledge they had about different in season flowers, and the way in which I was able to change... Read More my mind a few months prior to my wedding without them even flinching! It was so hard to know if they could envision what I was envisioning as we just had hypothetical conversations about the flowers I wanted since I could not find a picture of EXACTLY what I wanted - but they nailed it ! So so happy and so easy to work with. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Jenna C

Burton's did an amazing job. We would absolutely recommend them to all other brides. They were easy to work with and called us with ideas to add more flowers to help make our centerpieces look better (even though it would cost them more) without raising our prices. The best... Read More think about this vendor is that they showed up 45 minutes earlier than planned with our flowers and set everything up at the venue beautifully. This took so much stress off of us and made things so easy. Also, another wonderful thing about this florist is that they have set prices for their pieces and do not charge you per type of flower you use. This was a huge savings for us and helped us avoid hidden price increases, which are common with florists who charge for the type of flower. I did not have to worry if my vision changed because I knew I could adjust my flowers with no price increase. I highly recommend Flowers By Burton!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Danielle B

Flowers by Burton were really easy to work with. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets came out gorgeous. Everyone loved them!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Anna D

I highly recommend Flowers by Burton - they truly know what they are doing. I did not have a CLUE what type of flowers I wanted for my wedding, all I knew was the colors I wanted, the flowers I didn't want, and that I wanted paper flowers (which I purchased from Etsy) inserted... Read More into the bouquets. Flowers by Burton delivered beautiful bouquets, they worked with me on my centerpieces and took the lanterns I made and created beautiful floral arrangements around them. My wedding ceremony decorations were gorgeous - they totally nailed the look I was going for without me ever once specifying a flower (because I really know nothing about flowers). Their pricing was great too - a flat fee for any type of flower - you can't beat it.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kristen P

We cannot say enough great thing about Flowers by Burton! They were fantastic from the beginning. They are extremely reasonable and were flexible/accommodating. When I saw my flowers on our wedding day I was thrilled! They were exactly what I imagine in my mind. It was worth... Read More every penny.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rachael V

Our wedding was September 2nd and we decided to use Flowers by Burton because my sister in law used them and we were so in love with the flowers the arranged for her wedding. From day one, the staff was so helpful and professional. The best part was that we didn't have to pick... Read More our flowers until the month before the wedding and all of the flowers cost the same. It didn't matter if we wanted all roses or sunflowers, we paid the same price. At my final meeting I showed Mike a picture of what I was thinking on Pinterest and he created the exact bouquet and added a few beautiful ideas! I highly recommend Flowers by Burton to everyone and plan on using them for flowers in the future!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jenna W

The florists took my vision and created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnière and the cake topper. I could not have been happier with how everything came out!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Briana P

We used flowers by burton for our September wedding. They were very helpful with giving direction and help when it came to picking out flowers as I really needed the advice. They were very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to color and flower choice and they did a great... Read More job. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I got many compliments on the flowers. We were absolutely pleased with Flowers by Burton.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Susan F

Burtons did everything perfect for my wedding. I loved them. I had to call them a week before to change something and they had no problem doing it for me. Best prices around I love them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kelly F

Most of the prices are unbelievable, but the quality of the flowers was not 100% there. They added a type of greenery to the men's bouteneirs that was not agreed upon, and didn't bring enough. We ordered extra flower arrangements for decoration and they were not what we... Read More expected. They were small, expensive, and didn't match the rest of our floral arrangements. Make sure you are explicit with what you want as we thought we were but got things we didn't expect. If you are looking for a regular package without any add ons and are working on a budget, Burtons would be a fine option.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Mandie S

If you need a florist book Burtons! They do great work at a great price! They charge you one flat fee for your number of pieces and you can pick any flower you want. They listened to exactly what we wanted, gave us their input, and created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and... Read More boutonnieres for our wedding. We loved the way everything looked!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 JENNIFER S

I highly recommend Flowers by Burton. The staff was so knowledgeable. My bouquets and altar decorations were absolutely stunning. They custom spray painted my flowers to get the jet black color I was searching for. They even made up a complimentary bouquet for my mom that she... Read More displayed while hosting all the bridal party for hair and makeup. They were right on time with the delivery and it was exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Michelle M

Great prices!! Great quality of work!! Great people !! Most of all I was so in love with my bouquet the day of my wedding. They did a beautiful job.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Amy N

We loved Flowers by Burton! They were recommended to us by friends and after shopping around we found that they had the best prices and selection of any florist we spoke to. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and made modifications to the order up until our... Read More wedding day. The bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangements they created for our wedding were stunning and exceeded our expectations. They modeled them after the pictures we showed them and used a variety of high quality flowers that bloomed and lasted well beyond our wedding day. I've been in weddings where brides were disappointed in how the flowers came out. No with Burtons! Everything they created turned out even better than I could have imagined. Everyone commented on the beautiful work they did. We would highly recommend using Flowers by Burton for your next event.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Susan Z

We knew we were going to use Flowers by Burton for our daughter's wedding this July, since they had done such a great job for us in the past (3 bar/bat mitzvahs). But Mike and his team really outdid themselves this time. We had an outdoor reception, under a tent, with the... Read More ceremony in the adjacent barn, at Jedediah Hawkins Inn, in Jamesport. The table displays alternated between floral runners, and centerpieces in flower boxes and mason jars. Our daughter decided on the color scheme, and her desire to incorporate thistle into the displays, but otherwise let Mike choose the flowers. His choice of red piano garden roses, dahlias, silver dollar eucalyptus, hydrangea and amaranthus showed brilliant color, matched perfectly to what our daughter was looking for, and fit right in with the rustic nature of the setting. Flowers by Burton has always been very relaxed and easy to work with, making the process as stress free as possible. They arrive exactly when they say they will, and everything is in place in plenty of time before the event begins (again, no stress). For our daughter's wedding, we ran into an unforeseen problem with the chuppah (wedding canopy) that was being supplied by a separate vendor, 4 days before the ceremony. Miraculously, even though all of our flowers had been ordered and it was too late to have additional flowers shipped in time, Mike somehow managed at the eleventh hour to decorate the chuppah and have it blend in seamlessly with the rest of the decor. Nobody at the wedding could tell that it was a last minute fix. Flowers by Burton has consistently provided us with honest and professional service, and the most beautiful flowers we could have asked for. They listen to what you have to say, and make your vision a reality. We have recommended them in the past, and have only received extremely positive feedback. We will update this review in the near future with photos, as soon as we receive them from our photographer.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Daniella D

I loved my flowers by Burton! My cathedral bouquet was gorgeous!!! The centerpieces were very nice too only thing was that I thought there would be water in the glass vase holders as well. If you're looking for flowers that are affordable and pretty this is the place to go.... Read More Burtons works with you and they allowed me to pick any flowers I wanted for the same price. Thank You!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jenn V

The best!!!!! From the first appointment with Mike to our wedding day, they were amazing to work with. We received so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces. Thank you for helping make our day beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Catherine M

Flowers by Burton is fantastic. I booked them without hesitation after seeing some of their centerpieces while touring my venue. They do not upcharge for a greater variety of flowers! I showed a few pictures of things I liked, and he knew exactly what to do. I’ve never felt more... Read More confident in a vendor so quickly. Very reasonably priced, gorgeous pinterest-y arrangements, BOOK THEM!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nicole Y

Loved flowers by burton! They did amazing work for my recent wedding and their pricing is so reasonable. The bouquets, centerpieces etc. were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned! Could not have imagined using any other florist for our day - would highly recommend without... Read More any reservations!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Caitlin U

I will say that the crew at Burton was very friendly and attentive during our visits. Being that I'm not a floral expert myself though, I was hoping for a little more help/direction that was in line with what we envisioned for the flowers on our day. We had a greed on getting... Read More a "loose wild flower look" for my rustic wedding. Instead, we got a lot of traditional roses with a few rustic elements thrown in there--not quite what I had hoped for. If you're looking for something traditional, they'll do a great job. Anything aside from that you might be better off going elsewhere.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Allison M

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Burtons. From start to finish they were professional, friendly and on top of things. The price I paid was thousands less than the competitors. My flowers day of were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I asked for. My bouquet and... Read More my girls bouquets were STUNNING, literally beyond beautiful. My dias piece, centerpieces, cake flowers, boutenieeres, corsages were all stunning as well. I could not have asked for more. Book them for your wedding, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lisa D

We loved Flowers by Burton! My mom and I met with Mike to choose flowers and he had amazing suggestions based on the Pinterest pictures I brought in. He was very knowledgeable and receptive to ideas. The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and were exactly as I... Read More envisioned and described them. Also, our flower girls were SO excited about their flower crowns. When the flowers were delivered, there was a particular color flower in the bridesmaids bouquets that I didn't request, and the gentleman who delivered them sensed that I was disappointed, and offered to bring them back so Burton's could remove those particular flowers. I don't like to rock the boat but my bridesmaids encouraged me to send them back so I did, and he was super kind about it and arrived back just a little while later with the bouquets looking absolutely perfect. I really appreciated that gesture, which showed their willingness to go above and beyond! Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Sarah E

I am so happy with my flowers from Flowers by Burton for our wedding! Our centerpieces were an absolute dream and they were so helpful with picking out flowers! I am not a flower person at all so I truly appreciated their expertise.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 lisa k

Picking the florist was very difficult! Everyone makes up their one prices I feel. I went on 8 floral appointments all different prices. The minute I sat with flowers by burton I booked!!! They were by far the most reasonable. I did high and low centerpieces. They were amazing... Read More exactly the colors I wanted. The bouquets were the same. Mine even looked fresh the next day! I couldn't be more happier. Everything was delivered on- time. They were so easy to work with just tell them your vision and it will happen ! I would highly recommend flowers by burton !!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Nora C

We were so happy with our centerpieces and bouquets from Flowers by Burton. The experience was easy and my experience with staff was great. Everything made it to the venue on time and so many guests asked me where we got the flowers from because they were beautiful. Thank you so... Read More much for everything!