Flowers by Edgar & Argelia

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

410 Roberson Ln, San Jose, CA

He's the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Jennifer S

Edgar went above and beyond for my wedding. I wanted to keep things simple, and I know he can go over the top (in a good way), so I kept telling him to keep it simple. He impressed me and made everything look so good I wish I had more photos of the flowers. He dressed up the ceremony site better than I imagined and in the way I wanted. The flowers smelt great and looked perfect. The flowers were one of the only things I didn't know exactly how they were going to look, but of course he out did himself, and I, along with all the guests and family, loved them!

Edgar is Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 marissa h

Edgar and Argie do AMAZING work. While Edgar provides services far beyond flowers, this review is for my bridal bouquets as I was a big DIY bride. Let me first say that my bridal bouquet was far beyond what I had expected. It was a pure work of art. And for my bridesmaids, their bouquets were so vibrant that they have been a huge conversation point when looking at the photos. In the end I was beyond pleased with my flowers. Edgar was a pleasure to work with and always very accommodating. I highly recommend Flowers by Edgar.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Melissa R

Edgar has a fabulous natch for understanding just what his bride and groom are looking for. We gave him a few ideas and then let him work his magic. He was able to create an amazing atmosphere for our New Year's Eve wedding. Everyone kept saying how unique our wedding flowers and centerpieces were - just what I wanted! Thank you Edgar!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/14/2012 Carmela S

I could not have imagined a better florist for our big day. Edgar was friendly and a delight to work with. I gave him a general idea of what I wanted, and he ran with it and made everything amazing. He made a standard banquet room in a hotel feel warm and special. Edgar and his team did everything well- draping was beautiful, lighting & linens were great. I was impressed by his flower arrangements, and my bouquet was my favorite part. I got so many compliments from family and friends on the decor. I was extremely satisfied with Edgar, and would highly recommend him!

Edgar and his team are amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2010 Cheri M

Edgar was wonderful to work with. Everything was perfect and even better than we expected!

Edgar is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Sarah H

Edgar has been a great friend of our family for quite some time. There was never any doubt that I would have him and Argelia put together the most important flowers for our big day. My bouquet was absolutely GORGEOUS! Their attention to details is incredible. They worked within my budget and delivered high-quality products. I would definitely recommend their services.

TO Flowers by Edgar & Argelia