Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

706 Louisville St, Starkville, MS (662) 323-9580

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Lauren S

Monti is amazing. She listened to everything I wanted and even was able to make all of my mother's requests happen as well. Absolute joy to work with. Hard worker and always puts you first. She is a saint and deserves at least 10 stars our of 5! She did our flowers and the... Read More cake. Everything was stunning and perfect. Cannot say enough good things about her. Thank you for everything, Monti! You made my mom so happy, and in turn made me insanely happy, too!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

This is such a great florist. They have great ideas and always willing to go the extra mile As trying to work out details it just made things so much easier. Also saved alot of time and energy. Also makes one of the best cakes every. Also worked in my budget to make things look... Read More so pretty.

Pretty flowers, but not very budget-friendly.

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Jennifer G

I saw examples of their work online, and liked it, so I went to talk to them. They listened to what I wanted, and told me there was probably no way they could do it for what I wanted to pay. I told them I could work with them and was willing to substitute some flowers for... Read More cheaper options, if they would make some suggestions. They did not want to make suggestions, because they said if they did, I could just go to another florist and try to get the same thing for cheaper. In my mind, that is exactly what a smart bride WOULD do, and they should be making sure their prices are competitive. There's no way I would choose a florist without even knowing the flowers they planned to use, anyway. In the end, I went with the Flower Co. on Russell St. in Starkville, and Could not have been happier. He understood exactly what I was going for, and was more than willing to come up with flower options with me to work within my budget. I ended up with amazing results, for all the pieces I wanted. I could've paid twice as much for the results I got, but I didn't, because I shopped around and found the right florist for me.

One of My Favorite Vendors

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Olivia P

Absolutely love them! They were so helpful and put up with my million questions with patience. Besides that, they gave me a good deal, were prompt and dedicated, and made the wedding decorations so beautiful.

Beautiful job

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Christie B

Monty made my ceremony and reception look absolutely beautiful. She had great ideas that really helped me out. Only thing I would do differently is call the day before to run through details- I never found the throw away bouquet.

EXCEPTIONAL!

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Ra'Sheda F

Flowers by the Bunch exceeded my wedding expectations! The prices are very reasonable and she is always willing to work within your budget. She gave beautiful flowers and quality service!!!!

ok

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Kylie C

My flowers were okay, the main arrangement was not what we expected, but the woman was nice to work with and very willing to help.