Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

573 East Gay Street, West Chester, PA (610) 692-7758

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Patrick D

I had no idea what flowers to even begin with for our summer wedding- Judy sat with me in person and over the phone countless times and provided me with the guidance needed. She gave me exact terminology of flowers to Google search so I could try to put ideas together, and the... Read More final finished product that she delivered on the day of the wedding absolutely blew me away. I have no idea how someone can be so good with making unique and breathtaking arrangements, but she did it and I would recommend Flowers By the Greenery to anyone.

Stunning flowers

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

Judy was fantastic to work with. My bouquet was all ivory roses and the bridesmaids had all lavender roses. They were absolutely gorgeous. She even made a flower wand for the flower girl. Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. Can't thank her enough.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Madeline C

Judy from the Flowers by the Greenery knows flowers and she knows brides. Our first consultation with Judy felt like I was sitting in the living room of a friend’s house wedding planning. She listened, she asked questions, she got to know me, my mom and future MIL. Talking to... Read More Judy and looking through her sample books we were able to find the perfect flowers for my wedding. I had an idea of colors and style going in but Judy helped define and style exactly what I wanted. She was accommodating and honest when it came to pricing and helped me stay within my budget. We got married last month and I am so happy with how everything turned out! We had a large wedding party and from the bridesmaids and mom bouquets, groomsmen, father, and ring bearer boutonnières, flower girl wands, and our special bride and groom bouquet and boutonnière, everything was perfect. They were beautiful and elegant and coordinated perfectly with my wedding scheme. Thank you Judy!! <3 Madeline

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Marie s

Judy was one of my favorite vendors to work with during the year long wedding planning process. She was fun, creative, thoughtful and extremely professional. Judy's attention to detail was exceptional. I never knew there were so many details to review for bouquets - she had... Read More me picking out the ribbon on the handles, the way it would be wrapped and even the pins to fasten were thought out. I'm a short bride so Judy even ensured the bouquets would not overpower my dress or my height. Judy's flower suggestions were amazing - the colors were an exact match to my wedding. They were fresh and flawless My husband's and the groomsmen's boutonnieres were spot on and again Judy's attention to detail was amazing - the ribbon & pins were an exact match to our theme. Judy also created a flower arrangement for our deceased loved one's memorial table - that blew us away with it's beauty and sentiment. The final amazing detail... Judy created submersible flower arrangements for our fish bowl centerpieces. Not only were the colors perfect, she ensured the flowers would float at staggering heights so our fish would get maximum "showtime". Judy even ensured the weights used to anchor the flowers were painted to match the glass beads in the bottom of the bowls so they would not be noticeable in the event the beads shifted I really can't say enough wonderful things about Judy! Kudos to Flowers by the Greenery for perfect wedding flowers!