Is this your business? claim it now

Flowers Forever Design

(24)

Englewood, CO

Flowers Forever Design

3969 s. clarkson st., Englewood, CO

Amazing Bouquets!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Bonnie C

Courtney did an amazing job on the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and decorations for our wedding. She really took what I said I was envisioning for my flowers and the feel for the day and made it happen. My flowers were breathtaking, more beautiful than I had imagined and I got so many compliments on them. She was very easy to work with and very responsive to changes or questions throughout the process.

Mountain wedding flowers

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Laura H

Courtney with Flowers Forever Design did an amazing job putting together the flowers for our mountain wedding. She did everything from centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, linens, and even a gazebo! I do not know anything about flowers and I am so thankful she was willing to take it into her own hands and made our wedding venue gorgeous!

Best Flowers Imaginable

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Kate I

Courtney did an amazing job! She did more than I expected for my budget, and exactly what I asked for! She took colors (gold and blue) that other florists said they couldn't do and made them look phenomenal! If I could give a 10/5 I would!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Jessica

So many compliments on the flowers! It was beautiful and everyone loved it. We had so many sunflowers and people were awed by how beautiful they were. Courtney saw my vision before I did and made it real.

January wedding- flawless florals!

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Courtney V

Courtney did our wedding party flowers as well as the centerpieces for our wedding reception. We went with a Colorado rustic look, and mixed all white flowers with some birch bark and pinecones. Everything came together absolutely amazingly! Everyone ranted and raved about the flowers. Courtney was so flexible, and did an amazing job!

Amazing Mountain Wedding Flowers on a Budget

Reviewed on 12/30/2013

Just give Courtney your budget and she will work with you in order to make beautiful designs that fit within your budget. We only met two times briefly and she made flowers above and beyond what I could ever imagine...less is definitely more. She used local flowers that really fit with our mountain-top venue. Guests could not stop talking about the flowers! Thanks Courtney!!!

Courtney is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Lori L

When I first met with Courtney, I had no idea what I wanted in terms of flowers. We met and discussed several options. By the end of the first meeting, we came up with designs for all of the flowers and the cake and even a secondary wedding color I would have never come up with without Courtney! I was absolutely THRILLED when I saw the flowers...they were even more gorgeous than I had pictured in my head. It was amazing what she created from just a few conversations. I can't recommend Courtney and Flowers Forever Design high enough for your wedding flowers!

Our Wedding Flowers were amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Lindsay B

Courtney was really friendly and flexible. I made several changes along the way and she was always happy to offer advice and suggestions and make changes without hesitation. She even met with us one final time to go over the entire plan. When I saw all of the flowers on the wedding day, I was blow away. The colors were exactly what I wanted and the arrangements and bouquets were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments on the flowers, even after the wedding. Courtney did an amazing job and I highly recommend using her.

My Flowers

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Kandice N

Courtney was awesome to work with. She took time to actually meet with me and get to know me and our style for our wedding. Even when we had to cut back on flowers because of budget she was super flexible and able to meet our needs within our budget. The flowers turned out exactly what we wanted and lasted all day. She was incredibly easy to work with and eveything turned out exactly how we imagined. She incredibly great at following up and helping get this detail down during the crazy last few days of the wedding.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Colleen S

The florals for my wedding were gorgeous. I gave Courtney a few words and a few pictures of what I had in mind and she came up with everything perfectly. It was easy and I would trust her with anything.

Truly amazing! Absolutely made my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Megan M

I don't even know where to start to express how pleased I was with Courtney and Flowers Forever. During my wedding planning process I was getting a little stressed, and then I met with Courtney! It was so much fun and easy! I hadn't even decided my colors and she helped me pick everything, and then a little later I changed my colors and she didn't even bat an eye! Her proposal was so detailed and she was quick to get everything to me. I had a lot of questions through out this process and I'm sure I could have been annoying but Courtney answered my millions of questions and put me at ease. Then on our wedding day.....I was blown away! I almost cried when I saw the girls bouquets, and then she brought me mine...and I did cry a little bit! Even my groom and the groomsman complimented me on the flower choices, and we all know how good it must have been for men to notice flowers (although that was all Courtney). The flowers lasted for days! She also gave us everything we wanted in a reasonable budget! You will not regret using Courtney and Flowers Forever!

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Melissa S

I know almost nothing about flowers. When I met with Courtney the first time, I gave her my colors and asked for pink gerbera daisies as part of the bouquet. I gave my flowers almost no thought between then and the wedding. When Courtney handed me my boquet at the wedding, I almost cried - it was SO SO gorgeous!! Truly - the flowers were AMAZING. They were exactly what I had asked for, but in thes arrangements that were stunningly vibrant. In my pictures they pop and they gave the whole wedding an amazing feel. Courtney also kept working with us to make sure that the flowers fit in my budget. Her prices are fantastic and she is fantastic. You will not be disappointed if you hire her!

Stunning Flowers

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Christine B

I do not know hardly anything about flowers. All I knew was I wanted them pink and unique looking. Courtney took those two simple requests and turned them into the most gorgeous bouquets I have ever seen in my life. I let her creativity flow and I am so glad I did. I was stunned when I saw them. She was responsive and delivered the flowers to the venue in plenty of time. She also decorated the ceremony area with white tool and pink chinese lanterns. It was stunning. The centerpeices were exactly what I wanted as well. I was so pleased and so happy with how everything turned out. She is incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with.

Great Flowers and Easy to work with

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Katrina W

Courtney was great. She addressed all my questions in a very timely manner. She was always willing to work with me. I asked her several questions and not once did she make me feel like I was bothering her. She arrived to the venues on time and setup very fast. The flowers were everything I invisioned and she was one of my least stressful vendors.

Most Beautiful Arrangements

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Sara Ann P

Courtney was able to work within my budget and provide some of the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen. She was worked with me and my many changes I had throughout my planning process. I would love the opportunity to work with her again!

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Lauren E

Courtney did a great job meeting with me, working with me, and getting my flowers to be everything and more I had hoped for! She was ontime for meeting us to getting our flowers for pictures, and the set up was just perfect for our ceremony. I couldn't have been happier!

Beautiful flowers to fit what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Michelle J

Courtney with Flowers Forever Design was wonderful to work with and provided us beautiful flowers. I met Courtney at a bridal show and talked with her a couple of months later about the different flower options. When I met with her it was a very easy meeting and she helped me figure our what would be best, since I've never done this before. We discussed the different options with different flowers and she showed me pictures of past weddings. We ended up going with Flowers Forever Design because the options she presented were perfect for what I was looking for and the pricing was unbeatable. Our wedding colors were navy blue and silver. For the flowers I incorporated lime green and pink. The final bouquets and everything were beautiful and just what we had discussed. Even the groomsmen commented on how unique and nice the flowers were. Everything was picture perfect and exactly what I had hoped for. We also used her for a couple of smaller decor flowers at the reception. They were also beautiful and matched the bouquets.

The flowers were beautiful

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Jessica Sigala T

At the first meeting with Courtney I didn't know what to expect. I had met with one other florist and was just baffled at whole flower thing. The only thing I knew I wanted was daisies and that I wanted flowers to make the wedding have a cheery mood. Courtney had everything under control though. She went through a packet of all the areas flowers were needed. She helped me focus on what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, she showed up on time and handed out all the flowers and also set up the arch in a timely basis. The flowers lasted all night long and even after that as well (we had so many flowers left over at the house and they were fresh for several days). The only awkward thing was taking back the vases used. I had set it up so that a few days after the wedding I would return the vases rented and I'm pretty sure she told me she would give me boxes to put them in. However, on the day of there were no boxes and we had a lot of vases to return! It was very hard making sure they were in a stable position in my parents' truck so they wouldn't be chipped!

Horrible!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Elizabeth C

Choosing Flowers Forever Design was the worst decision I made regarding my wedding day. The first initial meeting went great...but went downhill from there. After I paid the owner, I was less of a priority to her. She made me feel like I was not important. Mid-way through my wedding planning, I called to minimize my initial order. The owner reprimanded me, telling me that I was costing her money and that my reception would no longer be as beautiful as it could be. On the day of my wedding, she was rude to my family. She made them feel rushed because she did not show up on time. And to top it all off, the flowers fell apart before the wedding even began!!! Each of the guys' boutonnieres petals were falling off (I chose gerbera daisies). And THREE of my white roses fell off while I was standing at the altar! When it came time for pictures, the flowers were lifeless. It was a waste of my money. When I called the owner after my wedding, she placed blame on me! She said that since I chose to not have greenery surrounding the boutonnieres, they fell apart.....but when making my flower choices in one of our meetings, she failed to tell me that the greenery would have protected them. All in all, I regret using this company!!!!!! I can never get this day back!!

Stunningly beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Patricia F

Courtney is an outstanding florist and we were extremely satisfied with our gorgeous flowers. I absolutely recommend her as one of the very best florists in the Denver area. She was so helpful and delivered our flowers all the way to Estes Park. She is awesome and I know we'll be calling her again if we need flowers for an event.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/15/2011 Lisa T

I waited until about a month before the wedding to start talking to florists and she was not only able to give us a good price, but she was able to show me some amazing work AND did an awesome job with the execution. My colors were blue and silver so I wanted blue and white flowers for the entire wedding. Naturally blue flowers can very hard to get, but she made great suggestions. I ended up going with blue and white hydrangeas, blue delphinium, and white stephanotis for the bouquets and boutonnieres, and white calla lillies with blue delphinium for the centerpieces/aisle decorations. The flowers were so gorgeous, that my mother (who has always hated hydrangeas) took one look at the bouquets and said, "You've changed my mind about hydrangeas. I love them!"

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Natalie P

Courtney is fabulous! She is so attentive, creative and understanding. Whenever I had an idea or suggestion she was ready to execute. My bridal bouquet was from a magazine and she created it beautifully. The decorations used at the reception were all so unique and added the extra bling that I desired. My received many compliments about the flowers and decor. My guests thought it was like attending a platinum wedding. I would totally recommend Courtney to anyone. She works with your budget, offers helpful suggestions and does everything in her power to execute your vision.

The most beautiful wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Alicia K

Courtney did an amazing job with our flowers! They were exactly what I wanted and more. She is amazing and worth every penny.

Review for Flowers Forever Design

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Emily M

She had so many ideas. I don't know a ton about flowers, so the first time we met, she brought books. I would tell her 'pink' and then she'd show me flowers that would be in season and were textures and shades that I liked. She made an adorable kissing ball that we hung above the alter where we got married.;I would suggest going into it knowing your budget and making that clear. I didn't approach it that way and ended up spending way more on flowers than I had imagined. Because once she had come up with the idea it was hard to find things to cut.

Send Email