Fluttering Your Flowers On Your Special Day

An eclectic, client focused, family-owned floral production business serving Hampton Roads, Williamsburg, & OBX. Accommodating Brides year after year, our focus continues to be "giving our Bride what she wants, and not what we think she needs." Let us Flutter your Flowers on your Favorite Day!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2345 Squadron Ct., Suite 101 (Warehouse/Design Location), Virginia Beach, VA (757) 969-8228

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Neeta P

Fluttering Flowers is the best! I am beyond glad that my husband and I hired them to be our florist for our wedding. We had a lot of personal touches in our flowers and they made sure everything was perfect. They have the best customer service and are always available for... Read More questions or any changes you want to make. They showed up to set up, clean up and even came to our venue after the ceremony to move flowers from there to the reception area. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Fluttering Flowers--Recommended for YOUR Wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Shannon M

Fluttering Flowers was amazing to work with! We used Fluttering Flowers for our big day & we were so happy with the outcome. Debbie treats you like family and is more than willing to work with whatever your vision is. She understands what it means to work within your budget and... Read More can take care of everything from church flowers/decor, cocktail hour/decor, to the reception & of course bouquets & boutonnieres...& so much more! They created large scale letters covered in green moss that I "HAD" to have for the entry doors of the church we got married in & they were exactly what I imagined them to be! Fluttering Flowers provides the best customer service & can certainly make your wedding day all you dream of!

Fluttering Flowers Made My Big Day Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lisa L

I cannot say enough about Fluttering Flowers as a wedding vendor! I had an outdoor wedding on an August afternoon and Debbie and her team not only had the venue looking gorgeous by the time I arrived to get dressed, but they stayed the entire time to help out and ensure... Read More everything went perfectly. The flowers were amazing-- I had some ideas about what I wanted, and Debbie was able to add her own sparkle and flair to make everything uniquely ours. From the bouquets and table arrangements to the altar dressing and decor along the aisle, everything was fresh, colorful and perfect. In fact the wait staff at my venue said it was one of the most beautifully decorated events they'd ever seen there! The Fluttering Flowers team is extremely professional, dedicated and talented; I recommend them to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Charlynn A

Debbie was great! I was in a panic trying to find a decent, affordable florist, and Debbie made an appointment with me within a day! I immediately felt better, and couldn’t have been happier with our beautiful flowers.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Monica H

We interviewed 3 florist and her proposal was in the middle so our decision to go with Debbie was not solely based on price. We truly trusted her. During the meeting, we agreed no twine on the boutonnières so the satin would match the bridesmaids bouquets. There was twine. We... Read More agreed no acorns on the boutonnières because my fiancé didn’t want “nut jokes” and sure enough his had an acorn. The boutonnières were separated with a sticky note to indicate 2 Grandma (for example) that was plopped in the bridal suite. Not only was there double of boutonnières and corsages (at least 6 extra) but we agreed only his boutonnièr and my bouquet would have Cala Lillie’s to save on costs and of the doubles, half were roses and half were Cala Lillie’s. This indicates to me that there was not a lot of organization and seriously makes me question the quote we were given, especially since I️ had to ask Debbie multiple times leading up for event for an updated quote so we could pay her and the number seems arbitrary. I️ do know that at least the Rose boutonnières are priced at $25 each but I️ don’t know if that’s the case for the groomsmen considering their boutonnières were comprised of a single fuzzy yellow ball (think thistle) with a 4 little leaves - nothing like anything I️ showed her or discussed! They had NOTHING to do with the bridesmaids bouquets either, which again she knew needed to go together. Also, having double of things that weren’t the same was confusing as my mom had put on about 13 boutonnières and corsages because the florist didn’t help. I️ will say, my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquet were beautiful. The centerpieces (half were the bridesmaids bouquets in white pumpkins and the other half were her gold, geometric lanterns with flowers inside that echoed the bridesmaid bouquets beautiful) were also beautiful. She also takes care of votives for you, for $1 each, which was nice. We said we would do mercury glass mason jars with baby’s breath and a single rose to save money and she offered to move them when she moved the arbor garland and flowers to the sweetheart table. Instead, she brought her own which I️ didn’t know would happen so I️ think that was miscommunication on both parts. Also, she only put the garland on the sweetheart table - the main beautiful, floral centerpiece ended up on our gift table for some reason.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Caitlin C

Debbie with fluttering flowers is amazing. I was a bride who wasn't crazy about flowers, but Debbie managed to wow me and made some of the most beautiful arrangements. From the table pieces to small details on signs and cocktail tables to my bridal arrangements, everything was... Read More beautiful. She was so nice, friendly, and really listened to me and the few definitive answers I gave and created something I'll never forget!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Yvette G

Deb was a dream to work with! She came recommended to me by my best friends, both of whom she did their wedding flowers for. My bouquet and centerpieces were everything! She knew exactly the look I was going for and nailed it. She responds quickly and is super accommodating to... Read More you budget.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jordan F

Went above and beyond our expectations! Flowers were amazing as well as table decor. Contributed to a stress free wedding! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a florist for any special occasion!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Krista P

From start to finish debbie at fluttering flowers went above and beyond to insure that our wedding flowers were exactly want I had envisioned from my many nights of Pinterest searching. She was always responsive to my emails, her prices are reasonable able, and I couldn’t have... Read More been more happy with the outcome. There is no other florist like fluttering flowers, do yourself a favor and hire them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kali G

They did an amazing job. It was everything I was imagining and more!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Natalie D

I recently used Debbie at Fluttering Flowers for my wedding and was absolutely amazed! Although there was a delay in communication at times, I would recommend her to anyone as the outcome of her services was well above my expectations. She did a lot of extra decorating and... Read More really came through with what I was looking for! Trust her opinions and expert advice- she is a pro at what she does!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Melissa Z

The flowers were beautiful and Debbie was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Marisa K

Debbie did an amazing job with all my decorations and floral arrangements. They were so beautiful and I could not have loved them more. I felt like the price was reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend Debbie and Fluttering Flowers.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Michelle D

I am so happy I chose Fluttering Flowers for my wedding; Debbie did an over-the-top amazing job at everything!! I met up with her to explain what I envisioned and she made it all happen! All the flowers were beautiful! My wedding was beach themed and she made all the colors,... Read More types of flowers, and everything else coordinate. She even put starfish in my and the bridesmaids bouquets. The center pieces were the most beautiful ones I’ve ever seen and exactly how I imagined it. I was so happy with how the room looked overall. Our guests commented on how beautiful it all was as well, every detail was perfect and exactly how I wanted it. Debbie was so sweet and very professional. She will listen to what you want and with no doubt will make it happen. Thank you so much Debbie!!! You made our wedding day so beautiful, I was so happy!! 

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha S

I was very impressed with Debbie at Fluttering Flowers! She was so easy to work with and was a big help when my ceremony location had to be switched as soon as the ceremony started due to the weather. Debbie even stayed to help clean up the Flowers after the reception which is a... Read More huge help. I highly recommend Debbie!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kaitlin H

Debbie did absolutely amazing work for our wedding at Blue Pete's on 12/3/2016. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, and her set up of the venue was gorgeous. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were flawless. Debbie took the small concept I gave her in our meetings... Read More and ran with it. Our centerpieces were absolutely perfect. Debbie went above and beyond for our wedding and I can't say enough great things about her and her work. She put together our display for our cupcakes and incorporated more flowers into that and it was just beautiful. I can't thank Debbie enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Nicole M

The flowers were the main thing that had me nervous for the wedding as it is hard to envision exactly what they will look like, but the day of my wedding my flowers were everything and more than I expected! I actually let out a pleasant squeal when I saw them! Debbie was so easy... Read More to work with and knew exactly what I wanted with only a few photos and some brief explanation. She handled our ceremony flowers as well as our centerpieces for our reception, including all vases and candles as well, which cut down on a lot of unnecessary DIY projects! She even attached my late grandfather's bowtie to my flowers which was an extremely personal touch that was very important to my family. Overall, she was a very responsive and efficient vendor to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect florist.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Janet F

Debbie at Fluttering Flowers was wonderful! She was so accommodating for all the floral changes I made during the process leading up to my wedding day. The driftwood arch she provided was absolutely amazing, and the bouquets were beautiful. Great job, and excellent florist.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alison M

The flowers were pretty, but I was extremely frustrated to receive a text message from Debbie less than 24 hours before my wedding, while standing at my rehearsal, asking to reschedule the time frame for drop off/set up. She ended up "making it work" and the flowers were there... Read More at the agreed upon time. I had asked for my flowers to be wrapped in twine, and they were wrapped in satin. And some of the boutonnieres we received were missing pins. A little upsetting due to the fact that I had executed my contract months in advance, and also paid in full over 4 months before the agreed upon due date. I had also touched base with her about 3 weeks in advance to confirm all was good and was assured we were good to go.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jenn T

Perfection! Debra did an amazing job of capturing what I wanted (I didn't even know what I wanted!) and providing the most beautiful arrangements. From corsage to table flowers. Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Mary Beth K

Fluttering Flowers provided the flowers for my daughters wedding and we couldn't have been any more please with how beautiful it turned out. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! Fluttering Flowers really went above and beyond all of our expectations, from the flowers at the... Read More rehearsal dinner and ceremony site to the cocktail and dinner areas. There were fresh, full flowers everywhere which transformed our venue into the beautiful vision my daughter had for her wedding day! My husband and I really felt the flowers made the wedding!! Thank you so much Fluttering Flowers for creating my daughters dream wedding. If I could, I would give you 10 stars because that's how much we loved the stunning floral arrangements and your excellent service. Highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Michelle B

Debbie is outstanding and her pricing is better than anyone elses but you still get the best quality for your money. She made sure our ceremony and reception spaces were beautiful, it was perfect and was a breeze. She made sure everything was well taken care of, she was on time,... Read More and knows what she is doing, her husband as well! Debbie tailored her services to our budget and found ways to work with us to make sure we got all that we wanted plus more. She doesn't charge you for extra little things like the vases, votives, other decor, everything is all included in the price you pay and it is worth it. Fluttering flowers is a must for all your floral/decor needs. Debbie is my most highly recommended vendor, she deserves it.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Alison S

Deb with Fluttering Flowers was such a pleasure to work with!! We sent her our vision in pictures and she made it happen using seasonal and local florals. From centerpieces, to aisle arrangements, cake toppers and decorations, all bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres, all were... Read More perfectly and uniquely ours. Thank you to Deb for being everything we hoped for!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Jasmine C

My first conversation with Debbie Pence, the owner of Fluttering Flowers, was so exciting. I had no idea what I wanted or how many questions she was going to ask. She took her time to explain everything and really made my vision come to life. She provided the vases and even... Read More delivered the flowers personally. When picking someone to do your flowers you have to really learn to trust them. Since they are fresh, you have to be clear in your vision and trust your florist to bring your vision to life! That's exactly what Debbie did and we couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Natalie N

Do yourself a favor and hire Fluttering Flowers to for your wedding! From the beginning when I sat down to talk with Debbie about our wedding, I felt confident that she would be able to deliver beautiful floral arrangements, boutonnieres, and bouquets. I told Debbie from the... Read More start that I was open to any creative liberties that she wanted to take… the only thing that I wanted were succulents featured in the floral designs. She told me that she grows succulents herself and that she could definitely design whatever I had in mind. She did an amazing job and she knows her stuff! If you are looking for an affordable, flexible, professional, top quality wedding florist, look no further. She worked with my wedding planner, Holly, from Just Dandy Events to coordinate designs for our terrariums and West Elm vases that we used for our table designs. Everything turned out perfectly. On the day of the wedding, her team set up everything beautifully and the design was so romantic—beyond what we had imagined. We were very pleased! Her designs made the ceremony and reception really come together. I highly recommend Debbie with Fluttering Flowers!