Wedding Cinematographers

We are Wedding and Events Videographers located in Atlanta, Ga, we serve all of Georgia, Alabama and Florida. Our experienced staffs of cinematographers are passionate about weddings. We pay special attention to details to capture your special moments. Focus Films is dedicated to giving couples beautiful, artistic and cinematic films that capture the essence of their weddings.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving all Ga, Al, TN, NC, SC and Flordia (770) 957-4299
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 James B

My wife and I would definitely recommend Focus on Video & Photography to anyone looking for a videographer for their special day. We were nothing but satisfied with their services. We did not use their photography due to already having one that came with the venue. You would... Read More never know it though because Eugene worked hand and hand with our photographer and caught more sentimental moments throughout our wedding than the photographer did. My wife's Dad passed away about four years ago and Focus on Video was able to capture the tribute and intertwine it into the Highlight video so nicely. Moments like that can never be replaced, and we are so thankful that we have it to cherish in the years to come. The price was very affordable especially with all that there is to pay for when planning a wedding. There were no hidden fees. Our videos were ready in 6 weeks online as promised. We were able to easily share our videos online via Facebook, email, and even through text message...which made our families happy :) Oh and how can I forget, the video quality and sound was exceptional! There was no fading in and out of sound, our vows were heard clearly (they attached a mic to me). Lastly, as they advertised they had a drone which captured the beautiful landscape at our venue. We thank Focus on Video for all they have done, and hope anyone else that chooses this company is able to receive the top notch service as we did.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 LB H

As a wedding planner, I recommended Bernard with Focus Films to capture video for my couple's May 2017 wedding at Ventanas Atlanta. We were so lucky to book him. The "love story" video he created of how the couple met, the proposal and their journey up to the wedding was... Read More absolutely amazing. The video played for guests on the elevator as they rode from the first to the 15th floor before the start of the wedding. He communicated with the venue's audio/visual staff to ensure they had what they needed to display the video. The footage was clear. The content was relevant. The day of the wedding, his energy was very professional and calming. At the close of the night, he captured close-up footage of the couple's grand exit as they flew away in a helicopter. I cannot wait to see the finished video. For such amazing quality, his pricing and service are unmatched. Focus Films is definitely one of my go-to videographer companies. LB Harper, Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Precious B

Very timely. Very professional! Wonderful work!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Felicia M

Focus on Video is an outstanding vendor. They went above and beyond to make my wedding day the most auspicious occasion on video.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Audra A

Amazing attention to detail. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Barbara L

Bernard is an excellent photographer. I will use him again for another celebration.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Melissa R

My husband and I decided to go with focus on video for our wedding because we saw some of there work and they happen to have filmed at our wedding venue before. Bernard was very nice and was sure to talk to both me and my husband about what we wanted captured throughout our... Read More video. Bernard met up with us at the venue and we went through where everything would take place. My fiancé and I were on a tight budget and Focus on video is very affordable. The video was nice, however the quality could be better due to some of the lighting issues in the venue, but overall I'm happy I have a video to look back on my special day.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Melba C

My husband and I had an awesome experience with Focus on Video Productions. From the filming of our love story video to our wedding ceremony, Mr.McRae exhibited professionalism and courtesy. He also welcomed our feedback on elements that we wanted included or excluded in our... Read More videos in order to make our videos personalized to our liking. I would highly recommend Focus on Video Productions to any couple that wants unique, yet affordable videography for their special day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

My husband and I would definitely recommend Focus on Video Photography! Bernard was very professional, courteous and patient. Our engagement shoot was so fun-filled! I can't thank him enough for our wedding photos! His work speaks for itself!! Book him!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Osy O

Bernard and his crew were simply amazing. The price was affordable and he constantly kept offering advice and encouragement and it felt like family. His crew were great in keeping with time and ensured important pictures were taken

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Miriam I

Focus on video was very perfect for us. Very very affordable and you get the entire package. Bernard is so patient making him able to work with us with our crazy schedules. They are very professional and keep to their word. So glad we picked them.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Tiasha H

Benard and his team are the best. We have referred him to several people !

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sonya W

Bernard and Felicia were amazing. Very professional. Felicia went beyond the call of duty helping my bridal party out. Can't wait for the video.~Sonya

Meet The Director of Sales