Serving Greater KC Area, KS

Beyond Pleased

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 rory m

I used Fontana for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in July 2011. They did an amazing job! i received so many complements on the music they played, and it also sounded fantastic on our wedding video! They were incredibly easy to work, professional, and accommodating. I... Read More really felt like my event was important to them and they took every measure possible to ensure we were on the same page. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, classy, reliable string group. The Fontana website has samples of their music. Check it out!

2015-10-22T11:45:57 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled that you loved your music!! Thanks very much for the kind words!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Whitney E

My now husband and I had Fontana play the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in September of this year. They were incredible! We received several compliments from our guests! Not only was their music beautiful, but they were also wonderful to work with. Jenny... Read More works very closely with you on song selection and the trio's songlist is very diverse. I HIGHLY recommend Fontana!

2015-10-22T11:46:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We appreciate your recommendation!

Trio Fontana Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 April N

My husband, fiance at the time, and I attended a wedding where Fontana was playing. We were so impressed we just had to have them for our March 2010 wedding. Nell, Jenny and Ziva are incredible! I love the fact that they play "modern" music as well classics. They were very... Read More easy to work with and made the day extra special. I highly recommend hiring Fontana for your event, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Courtney H

As the bride my day was so busy. I never even got to say hello to this lovely group! But I knew based on the through emails prior to the event, I didn't even have to. They were so well organized. And the day of the music was just beautiful. Thank you for your great service! We... Read More really enjoyed having you!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Tyrell S

They were amazing , everything fell into place for our wedding ceremony , The Music Was Beautiful Beyond Belief . 😊

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Brianne B

My husband and I attended a wedding where we heard Trio Fontana's music and fell in love with their classic style mixed with music from today. They were a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding, even being flexible with my schedule change of the cocktail hour start time with... Read More no added headache or charge. I did not get to hear them play during the cocktail hour but received lots of compliments. Thanks Trio Fontana!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rhonda H

Fontana was the perfect blend of traditional and modern! Fontana played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They provided great song recommendations based on our style and had TONS of musical selections. The inclusion of the string trio was well worth the money and experience!

2016-10-21T10:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!! We always love hearing that you loved your music! Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nina N

I was pleased with the music, their level of professionalism and accessibility with emails. Thank you for playing all of the songs that I requested and making my wedding ceremony and cocktail party exactly how I imagined it.

2016-10-21T10:52:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We are so thrilled that your music was just how you imagined!! Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Maureen M

This trio of ladies made our already personal ceremony absolutely perfect. They played our favorite song and even allowed my cousin to sing the lyrics while they played. It was the second most special moment (after the "I do," of course!) of the ceremony. To me, this shows the... Read More willingness of this group to please their clients and to help make our day absolutely perfect. They were courteous and professional and sounded amazing. Thanks, Fontana, for being an incredible addition to our day.

2016-10-21T10:52:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words!! We always love hearing that someone loved their music!! We were happy to be a part of your big day!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Karee H

We had Trio Fontana perform at our ceremony on Saturday, October 1, 2016. In my opinion, great music is an integral piece to a beautiful ceremony. Trio Fontana absolutely nailed this component. They were professional, polished, and provided absolutely beautiful musical... Read More accompaniments to our ceremony. We had them play mainly contemporary music, and many of our guests commented on how beautiful they were. I would highly recommend Trio Fontana if you are looking for strings for your reception and/or ceremony. Thank you to Jenny and team!

2016-10-21T10:53:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate it so much! Congrats!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Farrah M

We had Fontana perform the ceremony music as well as play during the cocktail hour at our wedding on September 23rd, 2016. The music (including traditional and contemporary songs) was fantastic and our guests really enjoyed the strings. Jenny and the group are very easy to... Read More work with and it all came together quite well. We definitely recommend Fontana if you are looking for a great string trio in the area! Thanks!

2016-10-21T10:53:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!! We enjoyed being a part of your big day! Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Austin B

Having you at our wedding made everything that much more special. I would recommend you to anyone.

2016-10-21T10:54:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Megan M

My husband and I loved the music Fontana provided for our wedding ceremony in April 2016. We loved the simple beauty and personal touches being able to pick out our own music gave us. Fontana has a really extensive music list of both classics and modern pieces so we could... Read More customize the music. We had a special song we wanted played during the ceremony that wasn't on their list and they kindly learned the piece for a small fee and it was wonderful. Fontana worked great with our singer the day of the wedding and together they made a beautiful combo. The trio was a hit among our friends and family. In fact, many of our guests still comment on the music now even 6 months later. I would recommend using Fontana to anyone in the KC metro area.

2016-10-07T13:10:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy you loved your music!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kristen M

Fontana was probably the best addition we could've made to our ceremony! They were great and easy to work with. Everyone who attended made complimentary comments regarding the beautiful music. It truly made our wedding ceremony complete & perfect! Thank you Fontana!

2016-10-07T13:09:45 Response from the vendor

Wow! We are thrilled that Fontana was the best addition to your ceremony!! Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lori L

Fontana added just the perfect touch to our daughter's weeding! Jenny was a delight to work with and communication was easy and reliable. Our daughter and now husband chose a Courtyard ceremony and cocktail reception. The beautiful sounds of the trio filled the area and the... Read More selection of songs for both were timely and appropriate! Both the Bride and Groom felt the romantic and elegant theme they wished for with the Fontana Trio!

2016-10-07T13:09:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so happy you loved your music!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kaylin W

This group was so great to work with and their pricing was very reasonable. This was a surprise gift to my now husband, as he loves violin music, and he said the music was absolutely beautiful. Their communication was great and they provided a planning sheet that was very... Read More detailed to help me plan out the ceremony music. On their website they provided a list of the most popular songs chosen for each ceremony event which I thought was very helpful. I highly recommend this group!

2016-10-07T13:08:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so glad your husband loved the surprise!

Best Trio in Town

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Linnea J

I could not have been more happy with Trio Fontana. They played during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner at my wedding. Their selection of classical and contemporary titles is extensive. I received so many complements about the music from my guests, including an opera... Read More singer with the Metropolitan Opera and a board member of a local chamber group ensemble. They were able to seamlessly fade out of the processional music when I arrived at the altar with my parents, a feat that I have witnessed many chamber groups either fail to do at all or awkwardly attempt. They also dressed very professionally to match the formality of the wedding (another element where I have seen other wedding musicians fail miserably). Their price is also extremely reasonable for 3 world-class musicians. I couldn't have been happier.

Beautiful Music!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Anne P

We used Fontana for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour/dinner. It was an outdoor wedding, so we were a little bit worried about weather and whether or not guests would be able to hear the music - but it was perfect! Fontana was incredible! They played classics during the... Read More wedding and played a combination of classics and more modern music during the cocktail hour and dinner. Their music was beautiful and perfect for the occasion. Jenny was easy to work with and very responsive - we're so happy we found Fontana!

2015-10-22T11:47:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks very much for your kind words!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Danielle N

Trio Fontana was absolutely perfect! They had a wide range of music to choose from and were incredibly flexible. Not only did they played the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour, but they were gracious enough to play the accompaniment for one of our soloists. We received... Read More numerous compliments from our guests about how wonderful the music was. Jenny was always very prompt at answering any questions we had. Overall, a very wonderful addition to our special day.

2015-10-22T11:48:20 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your kind words very much! We always enjoy accompanying soloists! :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 K O

Fontana is easy to work with, offers a wide selection of songs from which to choose (we did a modern and traditional mix), very responsive to the questions or concerns we had, and did a beautiful job. They sounded so amazing, they were worth every penny and much more. I highly... Read More recommend!

2015-10-22T11:48:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! We are so happy that you loved your music!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Lucy H

Fontana did an incredible job playing at my wedding ceremony. Jenny was so easy to work with and very professional. I wasn't sure what music I wanted and Jenny took the time to understand what I was looking for and made fantastic recommendations. I walked down the aisle to "Over... Read More The Rainbow" which Fontana played beautifully and moved everyone to tears. Fontana was just one of those easy vendors you don't have to worry about... they just come in and do an amazing job. Thank you for being a part of our big day!

2015-10-22T11:49:55 Response from the vendor

We loved your choice of music for your entrance! It was a fun wedding to be a part of! Thanks for choosing Fontana!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

Beautiful music!

2015-10-22T11:50:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks!

Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Trish F

Fontana was great. Very thorough and very helpful with planning and deciding what music to play at what point during the ceremony.

Great Performers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brooke E

Trio Fontana was an amazing addition to our big day! We loved having them at our wedding! Our friends and family are still blown away with these talented musicians. Trio Fontana set a great tone for our ceremony and throughout our entire reception. I highly recommend hiring... Read More these three extremely talented ladies for your big day! You will not be disappointed!

loved these talented musicians

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I was the maid of honor at a wedding they performed during both the ceremony and the reception. Their music was so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes as the bride walked down the aisle. At the reception they were friendly and took the time to name their instruments to my... Read More three year old daughter and even played the song 'Let it Go' from Frozen at her request. I cannot imagine a more wonderful, talented, or caring group of musicians! They really made the wedding special.

Start a Conversation!