Fontana

(30)

Serving Greater KC Area, KS

Classical music with flair!

Fontana: the elegant music alternative for today's couple. With ten years of professional experience, Fontana will create the perfect music for your ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner. Don't tie the knot without us!

Serving Greater KC Area, KS

Beyond Pleased

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 rory m

I used Fontana for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in July 2011. They did an amazing job! i received so many complements on the music they played, and it also sounded fantastic on our wedding video! They were incredibly easy to work, professional, and accommodating. I really felt like my event was important to them and they took every measure possible to ensure we were on the same page. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, classy, reliable string group. The Fontana website has samples of their music. Check it out!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Whitney E

My now husband and I had Fontana play the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in September of this year. They were incredible! We received several compliments from our guests! Not only was their music beautiful, but they were also wonderful to work with. Jenny works very closely with you on song selection and the trio's songlist is very diverse. I HIGHLY recommend Fontana!

Trio Fontana Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 April N

My husband, fiance at the time, and I attended a wedding where Fontana was playing. We were so impressed we just had to have them for our March 2010 wedding. Nell, Jenny and Ziva are incredible! I love the fact that they play "modern" music as well classics. They were very easy to work with and made the day extra special. I highly recommend hiring Fontana for your event, you won't regret it!

Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Trish F

Fontana was great. Very thorough and very helpful with planning and deciding what music to play at what point during the ceremony.

Great Performers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brooke E

Trio Fontana was an amazing addition to our big day! We loved having them at our wedding! Our friends and family are still blown away with these talented musicians. Trio Fontana set a great tone for our ceremony and throughout our entire reception. I highly recommend hiring these three extremely talented ladies for your big day! You will not be disappointed!

loved these talented musicians

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I was the maid of honor at a wedding they performed during both the ceremony and the reception. Their music was so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes as the bride walked down the aisle. At the reception they were friendly and took the time to name their instruments to my three year old daughter and even played the song 'Let it Go' from Frozen at her request. I cannot imagine a more wonderful, talented, or caring group of musicians! They really made the wedding special.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Frances M

Choosing Fontana was one of the best decisions we made for our ceremony music and our reception. The music was amazing. We have had so many guests comment since our wedding on how wonderful the music was. Jenny who worked with us was easy to contact and always got back to us in a timely manner. She helped us have the music reflect our love story! I cannot say enough to praise the musical talents of Fontana. I look forward to using them again for other special events in our life.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Melissa P

We hired Trio Fontana for 105 minutes to play as guests were seated and to play as the family/bridal party were being seated. The strings added the perfect touch to our Catholic ceremony. For the price and value, I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

My bride and I contracted with Fontana to provide music for our ceremony and our reception. From the first contact through the wedding I can't say enough good things. They were easy to contact to hash out the details and were familiar with our venues. The day of the wedding, they were perfect: not too loud or too soft, and they were able to adjust easily to a few last minute hiccups. They even were able to extend a bit of playing time at the end! I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any function. Do yourself a favor: if you are considering live music for your wedding, hire them and make your wedding truly special as they made ours.

Talented, Elegant and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

Fontana played for the ceremony and reception at our son's wedding in Excelsior Springs, MO at The Elms Resort in October 2014. Their music gave a classy elegance to our event, and we can't imagine our evening without them. Our guests were impressed with how great they sounded, and we were thrilled with how easy it was to work with Jenny, Ziva, and Nell. Highly recommended and worth every penny!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Kristin U

Fontana was great to work with leading up to the wedding and they were flawless on the wedding day. Their music is beautiful and really made our outdoor ceremony extra special. Jenny corresponded promptly, helped with song suggestions, and they were reliable.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Natalie W

Fontana was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding day. They were so easy to work with and are definitely pros in the wedding business! Their music was so beautiful and we had so many songs to choose from. I highly recommend them. They made our ceremony and reception so so special. The best part of the day was when they started playing 'The Four Seasons' by Vivaldi as soon as we were 'husband and wife'! The guests even said they were such a highlight of the day!

Beautiful ceremony music!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Ivy S

Fontana was amazing! My ceremony venue was outdoors and you could hear this group perfectly. They made it super easy and helpful to select songs. They made our ceremony absolutely timeless & beautiful. I'd definitely recommend Fontana for any bride to be!

Our Wedding - July 25, 2014

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Diane W

Fontana was referred to us by another family who enjoyed their musical talents at their wedding. First and foremost, we did hire Fontana to play our wedding and were very happy with their services. They were very easy to communicate with, they had a wide variety of music selections, they were reliable, they were very professional and we highly recommend them to others. We had some special requests and they were able to help us customize our ceremony. Very nice to work with and talented!

Grateful

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

This review is long overview. My daughter was married at the end of December in Kansas City, but was planning from New York. Jenny was professional and responsive in the planning. Fontana played at the ceremony and reception. We received many compliments on the variety and quality of music. They collaborated beautifully with our soloist. It was comforting to know this important part of this special day was in the hands of these 3 professionals. I am grateful we selected Fontana.

Perfect touch for a wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

Fontano Trio provided beautiful elegance to our wedding. They are professional and willing to work with the bride and groom to customize the music to their needs. They were professional and added an upscale touch to our ceremony. The Trio was easy to contact, easy communicate with, and easy to work with.

amazing performers

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Fontana added such an elegant special touch to our wedding. They were dressed perfectly for our venue and style of the wedding, and their music was top-notch. We even asked them to learn a few fun songs just for us, and they sounded incredible to hear in person on the strings! Everything about their performance surpassed our expectations, super-professional and the best of all our vendors to work with. Our guests were very impressed and their service set an elegant tone for our special day, highly recommended 5/5- simply the best!

May 18, 2013 wedding

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Amy A

I hired Fontana for my wedding this past May. They were just wonderful!! I waited until the last minute to pick my songs and when it came down to it, I only knew the song I wanted them to play for my walk down the aisle. They were wonderful enough to pick the songs for me since I couldn't decide and it worked out perfectly! Their music was beautiful and it was one more thing off my busy mind that I did not have to take care of. I would definitely recommend hiring Fontana for any occasion. Thank you so much for making my wedding easy AND beautiful!

Beautiful Music!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Casey W

I always dreamed of having a string trio play at my wedding, and Fontana helped me to realize that dream. I set everything up with Jenny, one of the performers, and she was incredibly easy to work with. If you love string music and want it at your wedding, do not pass Fontana up!

amazing

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Cassandra G

Fontana truley made my wedding perfect. The music was beautiful and i would highly recomend them to anyone looking for a string trio. I got so many compliments on them from my wedding guests. Simply amazing!

Fontana excellent!

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Lori H

My daughter's June 2012 wedding used Fontana musicians for her ceremony. They were excellent! They adjusted lengths of pieces to accomodate the short aisle at our venue. My daughter chose a Bach cello piece not on their play list, and it was beautifully performed. I highly recommend this trio of accomplished musicians.

wedding ceremony band

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Amanda M

They did a great job! The music at the ceremony was beautiful. Jenny was very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Loved the music!

Reviewed on 1/29/2012 Kelly B

We hired Fontana for our January 2012 wedding. We wanted a romantic winter wedding and new a string trio would sound wonderful. Fontana met and exceeded our expectations! We received handfuls of compliments on how beautiful the music was during the ceremony. It was breathtaking! The group was professional, helpful, and organized and I would recommend them to any bride looking for a smooth and seamless experience. I would love to sit and listen to their music all day!

great choice for music

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Andrew S

We used Fontana and they were very easy to deal with and provided great music for both the wedding and reception. Reasonable price too.

Send Email