Music for life's important moments

Fontana: the elegant music alternative for today's couple. With twelve years of professional experience, Fontana will create the perfect music for your ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner. Don't tie the knot without us!

Instruments

Cello, Violin

Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Klezmer, Polka

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Serving Greater KC Area, KS (913) 744-1906

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Maureen M

This trio of ladies made our already personal ceremony absolutely perfect. They played our favorite song and even allowed my cousin to sing the lyrics while they played. It was the second most special moment (after the "I do," of course!) of the ceremony. To me, this shows the... Read More willingness of this group to please their clients and to help make our day absolutely perfect. They were courteous and professional and sounded amazing. Thanks, Fontana, for being an incredible addition to our day.

2016-10-21T10:52:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words!! We always love hearing that someone loved their music!! We were happy to be a part of your big day!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Tyrell S

They were amazing , everything fell into place for our wedding ceremony , The Music Was Beautiful Beyond Belief . 😊

2017-11-16T09:53:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rhonda H

Fontana was the perfect blend of traditional and modern! Fontana played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They provided great song recommendations based on our style and had TONS of musical selections. The inclusion of the string trio was well worth the money and experience!

2016-10-21T10:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!! We always love hearing that you loved your music! Congrats!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley R

A string group was the one and only thing that was important for our wedding and I could not have found a better group. They were perfect. They were very organized, professional, kind, and so very talented. I didn't have a lot of help planning my wedding and so I had a lot of... Read More questions for them. They helped me so much and made me feel so at ease (and I'm a very OCD/anxious person). I requested a couple songs not on their list (Game of Thrones and Ed Sheeran) and they were flawless. I had people asking about them all night. I was so proud. They helped the day go by flawlessly and 100% recommend them. I find myself trying to think of another event I could use them for. I feel like I can't say enough; they were really perfect. Couldn't be happier.

2017-11-16T09:54:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Abraham D

Spectacular! The Fontana trio played during our wedding ceremony and were a pleasure to work with in every way. Highly recommend for any occasion. A+, two thumbs up, 5 stars, 10/10, etc.

2017-11-16T09:54:45 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Abraham D

Spectacular! The Fontana trio played during our wedding ceremony and were a pleasure to work with in every way. Highly recommend for any occasion. A+, Two thumbs up, 10/10, 5 stars, etc.

2017-11-16T09:55:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Quincy S

Fontana was the perfect fit for our formal wedding at Union Station. Their music elevated our ceremony and dinner atmosphere in a way we will never forget. In the planning stages, they were easy to communicate with and we're always professional. Thank you, Fontana Trio for your... Read More talents which made our wedding so beautiful!

2017-11-16T09:55:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

The trio played at our October wedding. Absolutely beautiful music. The trio was very friendly and professional. We received many compliments by guest on how amazing the trio sounded. Highly recommend.

2017-11-16T09:55:39 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ashley L

Wow!! Fontana was truely amazing at our wedding. The beautiful music brought many to tears. As a bride I couldn’t have asked for a better walk down the asile. Fontana has a large range of music from modern to classic. From the first conversation, Fontana was kind and truely... Read More excited about our wedding which made us feel special. We had many guest compliament on how absolutely amazing the trio was.

2017-11-16T09:56:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words! We loved being a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Anna B

My husband was in charge of music for our wedding. I had no clue he had booked a string trio. It was a beautiful surprise and an elegant touch to our special day. The Trio Fontana was professional, easy to work with, and needed minimal direction. We received so many compliments... Read More for the talents they provided and they were a highlight of our wedding :)

2017-11-16T09:56:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience than that which Fontana provided! They were extremely professional and pleasant to work with, and knew exactly where and when to set up to preform. Leading up to the wedding, all of my questions, concerns, suggestions, etc...... Read More were addressed in a very timely and concisely manner. On the day of our wedding, Fontana knew exactly what to do. Which, did wonders to take stress away from an already stressful day. We cannot thank them enough for that! Above all else, they are extremely talented! We received several compliments in regards to the part they played on our special day! Asking the Trio Fontana to perform at our wedding was an excellent decision!

2017-11-16T09:56:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Michaela L

The Fontana ladies did a fabulous job at our wedding!! They were professional, on time, and flexible with our requests. They have a wide variety of songs they will play ranging from classics to modern hits. I would highly recommend them for your wedding. The warm atmosphere set... Read More by their playing was just amazing!

2017-11-16T09:56:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Susan H

Fontana did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. They give you suggestions and let you select what type of music you want. My family said it was so beautiful to listen to while they waited for the wedding ceremony to begin.

2017-11-16T09:57:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kelly O

We chose Fontana to play for our outdoor, October wedding ceremony. They were wonderful to work with from the first time I reached out through the big day. I asked my cousin to sing a song during the ceremony (one that wasn't currently in their song list), and they created a... Read More special arrangement. They worked with her directly to find the right key, so that it was just right - and it was! It brought me to tears during the ceremony. They also were patient with all of my questions, and made great suggestions for the prelude, postlude, and entrance songs. They were professional, timely, and so very talented. No hiccups whatsoever. (Or, at least none that they told me about! :) Couldn't have made a better choice for our special day. Thank you, Fontana!!

2017-11-16T09:57:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We loved being a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Courtney H

As the bride my day was so busy. I never even got to say hello to this lovely group! But I knew based on the through emails prior to the event, I didn't even have to. They were so well organized. And the day of the music was just beautiful. Thank you for your great service! We... Read More really enjoyed having you!

2017-11-16T09:57:28 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed being a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Brianne B

My husband and I attended a wedding where we heard Trio Fontana's music and fell in love with their classic style mixed with music from today. They were a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding, even being flexible with my schedule change of the cocktail hour start time with... Read More no added headache or charge. I did not get to hear them play during the cocktail hour but received lots of compliments. Thanks Trio Fontana!!

2017-11-16T09:57:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nina N

I was pleased with the music, their level of professionalism and accessibility with emails. Thank you for playing all of the songs that I requested and making my wedding ceremony and cocktail party exactly how I imagined it.

2016-10-21T10:52:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We are so thrilled that your music was just how you imagined!! Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Karee H

We had Trio Fontana perform at our ceremony on Saturday, October 1, 2016. In my opinion, great music is an integral piece to a beautiful ceremony. Trio Fontana absolutely nailed this component. They were professional, polished, and provided absolutely beautiful musical... Read More accompaniments to our ceremony. We had them play mainly contemporary music, and many of our guests commented on how beautiful they were. I would highly recommend Trio Fontana if you are looking for strings for your reception and/or ceremony. Thank you to Jenny and team!

2016-10-21T10:53:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate it so much! Congrats!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Farrah M

We had Fontana perform the ceremony music as well as play during the cocktail hour at our wedding on September 23rd, 2016. The music (including traditional and contemporary songs) was fantastic and our guests really enjoyed the strings. Jenny and the group are very easy to... Read More work with and it all came together quite well. We definitely recommend Fontana if you are looking for a great string trio in the area! Thanks!

2016-10-21T10:53:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!! We enjoyed being a part of your big day! Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Austin B

Having you at our wedding made everything that much more special. I would recommend you to anyone.

2016-10-21T10:54:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Megan M

My husband and I loved the music Fontana provided for our wedding ceremony in April 2016. We loved the simple beauty and personal touches being able to pick out our own music gave us. Fontana has a really extensive music list of both classics and modern pieces so we could... Read More customize the music. We had a special song we wanted played during the ceremony that wasn't on their list and they kindly learned the piece for a small fee and it was wonderful. Fontana worked great with our singer the day of the wedding and together they made a beautiful combo. The trio was a hit among our friends and family. In fact, many of our guests still comment on the music now even 6 months later. I would recommend using Fontana to anyone in the KC metro area.

2016-10-07T13:10:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy you loved your music!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kristen M

Fontana was probably the best addition we could've made to our ceremony! They were great and easy to work with. Everyone who attended made complimentary comments regarding the beautiful music. It truly made our wedding ceremony complete & perfect! Thank you Fontana!

2016-10-07T13:09:45 Response from the vendor

Wow! We are thrilled that Fontana was the best addition to your ceremony!! Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lori L

Fontana added just the perfect touch to our daughter's weeding! Jenny was a delight to work with and communication was easy and reliable. Our daughter and now husband chose a Courtyard ceremony and cocktail reception. The beautiful sounds of the trio filled the area and the... Read More selection of songs for both were timely and appropriate! Both the Bride and Groom felt the romantic and elegant theme they wished for with the Fontana Trio!

2016-10-07T13:09:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so happy you loved your music!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kaylin W

This group was so great to work with and their pricing was very reasonable. This was a surprise gift to my now husband, as he loves violin music, and he said the music was absolutely beautiful. Their communication was great and they provided a planning sheet that was very... Read More detailed to help me plan out the ceremony music. On their website they provided a list of the most popular songs chosen for each ceremony event which I thought was very helpful. I highly recommend this group!

2016-10-07T13:08:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so glad your husband loved the surprise!

Best Trio in Town

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Linnea J

I could not have been more happy with Trio Fontana. They played during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner at my wedding. Their selection of classical and contemporary titles is extensive. I received so many complements about the music from my guests, including an opera... Read More singer with the Metropolitan Opera and a board member of a local chamber group ensemble. They were able to seamlessly fade out of the processional music when I arrived at the altar with my parents, a feat that I have witnessed many chamber groups either fail to do at all or awkwardly attempt. They also dressed very professionally to match the formality of the wedding (another element where I have seen other wedding musicians fail miserably). Their price is also extremely reasonable for 3 world-class musicians. I couldn't have been happier.

Jenny Shyver

Fontana's cellist and booking agent, Jenny Shyver, has lived in the Kansas City area since childhood, where she began cello studies at the age of 9. Jenny’s music degrees are from the University of Kansas and the University of Illinois. Jenny loves helping brides choose their wedding music! Fontana is the wedding vendor that helps you every step of the way so you have one less thing to worry about!