Serving Greater KC Area, KS

Classical music with flair!

Fontana: the elegant music alternative for today's couple. With ten years of professional experience, Fontana will create the perfect music for your ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner. Don't tie the knot without us!

Serving Greater KC Area, KS

Beyond Pleased

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 rory m

I used Fontana for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in July 2011. They did an amazing job! i received so many complements on the music they played, and it also sounded fantastic on our wedding video! They were incredibly easy to work, professional, and accommodating. I... Read More really felt like my event was important to them and they took every measure possible to ensure we were on the same page. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, classy, reliable string group. The Fontana website has samples of their music. Check it out!

2015-10-22T11:45:57 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled that you loved your music!! Thanks very much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Whitney E

My now husband and I had Fontana play the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in September of this year. They were incredible! We received several compliments from our guests! Not only was their music beautiful, but they were also wonderful to work with. Jenny... Read More works very closely with you on song selection and the trio's songlist is very diverse. I HIGHLY recommend Fontana!

2015-10-22T11:46:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We appreciate your recommendation!

Trio Fontana Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 April N

My husband, fiance at the time, and I attended a wedding where Fontana was playing. We were so impressed we just had to have them for our March 2010 wedding. Nell, Jenny and Ziva are incredible! I love the fact that they play "modern" music as well classics. They were very... Read More easy to work with and made the day extra special. I highly recommend hiring Fontana for your event, you won't regret it!

Best Trio in Town

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Linnea J

I could not have been more happy with Trio Fontana. They played during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner at my wedding. Their selection of classical and contemporary titles is extensive. I received so many complements about the music from my guests, including an opera... Read More singer with the Metropolitan Opera and a board member of a local chamber group ensemble. They were able to seamlessly fade out of the processional music when I arrived at the altar with my parents, a feat that I have witnessed many chamber groups either fail to do at all or awkwardly attempt. They also dressed very professionally to match the formality of the wedding (another element where I have seen other wedding musicians fail miserably). Their price is also extremely reasonable for 3 world-class musicians. I couldn't have been happier.

Beautiful Music!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Anne P

We used Fontana for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour/dinner. It was an outdoor wedding, so we were a little bit worried about weather and whether or not guests would be able to hear the music - but it was perfect! Fontana was incredible! They played classics during the... Read More wedding and played a combination of classics and more modern music during the cocktail hour and dinner. Their music was beautiful and perfect for the occasion. Jenny was easy to work with and very responsive - we're so happy we found Fontana!

2015-10-22T11:47:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks very much for your kind words!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Danielle N

Trio Fontana was absolutely perfect! They had a wide range of music to choose from and were incredibly flexible. Not only did they played the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour, but they were gracious enough to play the accompaniment for one of our soloists. We received... Read More numerous compliments from our guests about how wonderful the music was. Jenny was always very prompt at answering any questions we had. Overall, a very wonderful addition to our special day.

2015-10-22T11:48:20 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your kind words very much! We always enjoy accompanying soloists! :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 K O

Fontana is easy to work with, offers a wide selection of songs from which to choose (we did a modern and traditional mix), very responsive to the questions or concerns we had, and did a beautiful job. They sounded so amazing, they were worth every penny and much more. I highly... Read More recommend!

2015-10-22T11:48:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your recommendation! We are so happy that you loved your music!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Lucy H

Fontana did an incredible job playing at my wedding ceremony. Jenny was so easy to work with and very professional. I wasn't sure what music I wanted and Jenny took the time to understand what I was looking for and made fantastic recommendations. I walked down the aisle to "Over... Read More The Rainbow" which Fontana played beautifully and moved everyone to tears. Fontana was just one of those easy vendors you don't have to worry about... they just come in and do an amazing job. Thank you for being a part of our big day!

2015-10-22T11:49:55 Response from the vendor

We loved your choice of music for your entrance! It was a fun wedding to be a part of! Thanks for choosing Fontana!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

Beautiful music!

2015-10-22T11:50:07 Response from the vendor

Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Trish F

Fontana was great. Very thorough and very helpful with planning and deciding what music to play at what point during the ceremony.

Great Performers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Brooke E

Trio Fontana was an amazing addition to our big day! We loved having them at our wedding! Our friends and family are still blown away with these talented musicians. Trio Fontana set a great tone for our ceremony and throughout our entire reception. I highly recommend hiring... Read More these three extremely talented ladies for your big day! You will not be disappointed!

loved these talented musicians

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I was the maid of honor at a wedding they performed during both the ceremony and the reception. Their music was so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes as the bride walked down the aisle. At the reception they were friendly and took the time to name their instruments to my... Read More three year old daughter and even played the song 'Let it Go' from Frozen at her request. I cannot imagine a more wonderful, talented, or caring group of musicians! They really made the wedding special.

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Frances M

Choosing Fontana was one of the best decisions we made for our ceremony music and our reception. The music was amazing. We have had so many guests comment since our wedding on how wonderful the music was. Jenny who worked with us was easy to contact and always got back to us in... Read More a timely manner. She helped us have the music reflect our love story! I cannot say enough to praise the musical talents of Fontana. I look forward to using them again for other special events in our life.

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Melissa P

We hired Trio Fontana for 105 minutes to play as guests were seated and to play as the family/bridal party were being seated. The strings added the perfect touch to our Catholic ceremony. For the price and value, I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

My bride and I contracted with Fontana to provide music for our ceremony and our reception. From the first contact through the wedding I can't say enough good things. They were easy to contact to hash out the details and were familiar with our venues. The day of the wedding,... Read More they were perfect: not too loud or too soft, and they were able to adjust easily to a few last minute hiccups. They even were able to extend a bit of playing time at the end! I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any function. Do yourself a favor: if you are considering live music for your wedding, hire them and make your wedding truly special as they made ours.

Talented, Elegant and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

Fontana played for the ceremony and reception at our son's wedding in Excelsior Springs, MO at The Elms Resort in October 2014. Their music gave a classy elegance to our event, and we can't imagine our evening without them. Our guests were impressed with how great they sounded,... Read More and we were thrilled with how easy it was to work with Jenny, Ziva, and Nell. Highly recommended and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Kristin U

Fontana was great to work with leading up to the wedding and they were flawless on the wedding day. Their music is beautiful and really made our outdoor ceremony extra special. Jenny corresponded promptly, helped with song suggestions, and they were reliable.

2014-09-22T20:48:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Natalie W

Fontana was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding day. They were so easy to work with and are definitely pros in the wedding business! Their music was so beautiful and we had so many songs to choose from. I highly recommend them. They made our ceremony and reception... Read More so so special. The best part of the day was when they started playing 'The Four Seasons' by Vivaldi as soon as we were 'husband and wife'! The guests even said they were such a highlight of the day!

2014-09-22T20:48:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We appreciate your kind words!

Beautiful ceremony music!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Ivy S

Fontana was amazing! My ceremony venue was outdoors and you could hear this group perfectly. They made it super easy and helpful to select songs. They made our ceremony absolutely timeless & beautiful. I'd definitely recommend Fontana for any bride to be!

2014-09-22T20:48:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!!

Our Wedding - July 25, 2014

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Diane W

Fontana was referred to us by another family who enjoyed their musical talents at their wedding. First and foremost, we did hire Fontana to play our wedding and were very happy with their services. They were very easy to communicate with, they had a wide variety of music... Read More selections, they were reliable, they were very professional and we highly recommend them to others. We had some special requests and they were able to help us customize our ceremony. Very nice to work with and talented!

2014-09-22T20:49:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your nice review!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

This review is long overview. My daughter was married at the end of December in Kansas City, but was planning from New York. Jenny was professional and responsive in the planning. Fontana played at the ceremony and reception. We received many compliments on the variety and... Read More quality of music. They collaborated beautifully with our soloist. It was comforting to know this important part of this special day was in the hands of these 3 professionals. I am grateful we selected Fontana.

2014-09-22T20:49:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words!

Perfect touch for a wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

Fontano Trio provided beautiful elegance to our wedding. They are professional and willing to work with the bride and groom to customize the music to their needs. They were professional and added an upscale touch to our ceremony. The Trio was easy to contact, easy... Read More communicate with, and easy to work with.

2014-09-22T20:49:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your great review!

amazing performers

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Fontana added such an elegant special touch to our wedding. They were dressed perfectly for our venue and style of the wedding, and their music was top-notch. We even asked them to learn a few fun songs just for us, and they sounded incredible to hear in person on the strings!... Read More Everything about their performance surpassed our expectations, super-professional and the best of all our vendors to work with. Our guests were very impressed and their service set an elegant tone for our special day, highly recommended 5/5- simply the best!

May 18, 2013 wedding

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Amy A

I hired Fontana for my wedding this past May. They were just wonderful!! I waited until the last minute to pick my songs and when it came down to it, I only knew the song I wanted them to play for my walk down the aisle. They were wonderful enough to pick the songs for me since... Read More I couldn't decide and it worked out perfectly! Their music was beautiful and it was one more thing off my busy mind that I did not have to take care of. I would definitely recommend hiring Fontana for any occasion. Thank you so much for making my wedding easy AND beautiful!