Food Among The Flowers

$$$

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1038 Quarrier Street, Charleston, WV

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Alicia S

The staff are friendly and well knowledgeable. My flowers turned out better then I pictured. I had such a great experiance here. They made me feel very special. Hands down the best in Charleston.

Wonderful florist helped us out in a bind

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Samantha B

We stumbled into food among the flowers the other week in a panic cause the flowers we though we had from another place weren't available when we went to pick them up. Literally with barely any time to spare the wonderful staff threw together 5 arrangements in the blink of an... Read More eye and saved the day. I'd recommend this florist to anyone and only wish they were closer to me (I live 7 hours away) as they'd have my business for life. Whenever I'm in town though and need flowers I will use them.

great

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 Jessica P

great flowers

Best Florist in Charleston

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Calissa S

I couldn't have asked for more in a florist than what Bill from Food Among the Flowers did for us. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous we had so many compliments from our guests. My bouqet was stunning. He put a little bling in it to where the sunset hit it perfectly, making it... Read More sparkle beautifully coming down the aisle.

Beautiful Flowers and SOOOO Nice!

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Joy G

I had a great experience with Food Among the Flowers. We wanted a wild flower look with lots of bright, cheerful colors and that's exactly what we got. Plus, they let us bring in the canning jars we wanted to use for vases rather than charge us an arm and a leg for them.... Read More Completely satisfied - beautiful!

TO Food Among The Flowers